Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69692 times)
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

doge coin I think is better, wait rate under 100 sat.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

You can invest it in some of the gambling sites that returns a very high percentage of the amount that you have invested.But investing doesnt mean a sure profit.Everything that you invested must be invested at your own risk.You can earn something without risking.You can search for some sites that offers it.
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

You can invest your 0.1 to trading, all altcoins are now pumped up, you can  gain profit with the pump and dump the whales are doing.
Or you can join some legit ICO but be careful and take research for the safety of your funds. Its kinda risky like gambling.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

You can invest your 0.1 to trading, all altcoins are now pumped up, you can  gain profit with the pump and dump the whales are doing.
Or you can join some legit ICO but be careful and take research for the safety of your funds. Its kinda risky like gambling.

That's not what i've seen from the exchangers right now and what i see there is the coin are in the dump stage so better truly to invest on potential coins who's been dump due to the uprising price of bitcoins since those coins have high of possibilities that will surge back again and surely if we stake some of them we can earn more when the time they rise up and gain back its original form.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:40:20 AM

Just invest your bitcoin into the business, because if you invest it into the business I pretty sure that your investment were incurred income. Not like if you stock only your bitcoin in your wallet their value were possible raised up but still the bitcoin were remain into the original count.
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

You can invest it to some legit gambling sites.Although it is risky,the payback will still be big.Many of my friends who knows bitcoin are investing their's  to the different bitcoin gambling sites.The payback is large enough for you to have your profit in it.But still it is still your own decision,Invest at your own risk  Grin
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

Finding a specific term for lending btc is not easy especially if you expect to have a higher rate of return.
Trader has risk and it is uncertain,... well, you know it.
For me, if I have btc then I ll trade it by me self,.... probably that is the best way to invest btc.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:57:16 AM

If you have good amount of bitcoins then you can lend them on poloniex where you will get fixed returns on regular basis and even you don't have to worry about loosing your coins as poloniex is a trusted place to make an investment.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
littlerhelper

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

You should find someone who is an expert in investing. Preferably someone who is trading & investing for a living.

I have already generated more than 19.2835 BTC for my clients.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:24:07 AM

Select top 10 altcoins from coinmarketcap and try to diversify your investment in different coins as those coins will surely give you profits in long term and if you want to make quick profits then buy coins which cheaper price and sell when price pumps.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

You can invest it in some of the gambling sites that returns a very high percentage of the amount that you have invested.But investing doesnt mean a sure profit.Everything that you invested must be invested at your own risk.You can earn something without risking.You can search for some sites that offers it.
that is too much risky. and specially if you do not have any experience and having no gambling skill. on other side if you do not have any strategy for playing gambling then gambling is more risky. but if one can play gambling in a limit at least he can prevent himself from a big lost.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

that is too much risky. and specially if you do not have any experience and having no gambling skill. on other side if you do not have any strategy for playing gambling then gambling is more risky. but if one can play gambling in a limit at least he can prevent himself from a big lost.

yes i think its too risk to playing gambling with our bitcoin because we can not always win and we don't know when our luck is come. but if you want to invest in gambling sites without having to playing gambling, i think its the best advice and we can invest with them. its like what i do and now i can make profit although its not a big amount, but its worth for me and the investment is works fine until now. you need to choose only legit gambling sites to invest your money and used only the money that you don't used for another purpose.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

Just invest your bitcoin into the business, because if you invest it into the business I pretty sure that your investment were incurred income. Not like if you stock only your bitcoin in your wallet their value were possible raised up but still the bitcoin were remain into the original count.

well, it is basically a huge profit comes from investment in the business. Because the business is a place where we can get a lot of advantage as we want, but indeed to achieve these targets into the we must have sufficient knowledge so that when the wheel while running the business that we do. Not experiencing adverse things or even end up on the stopping of the business. Now this is indeed a bitcoin became one of the potential places for business

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

Trading is different in gambling mate, and investing in multiple altcoin you will lessen the risk for your investment, and also he is correct tjat you can get much higher income from that method and you are also correct that gambling in very risky you can not get profit on that in the long run.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:55:33 AM

Try to invest in some different altcoins because investing in different altcoins is the best choice to make at a moment as altcoin market is full of pump and dump so if you choose the right coin at the right time and sell it at right time then you can make huge profits from it in short term.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:12:57 AM

Investment must be made in places where your principal amount is safe and you can expect some healthy returns. You can invest in cautious altcoins which are doing good in market like monero, ethereum and litecoins. You should have a diversified portfolio to reduce risks.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:11:59 AM

Investment must be made in places where your principal amount is safe and you can expect some healthy returns. You can invest in cautious altcoins which are doing good in market like monero, ethereum and litecoins. You should have a diversified portfolio to reduce risks.
If you want to invest in that coins i thing you should have huge capital to earn big from those coins because their value is already high but those coin will not leave you nothing their progress is too good enough to erase your doubt and do an investment to them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 07:56:30 AM

If you want to invest in that coins i thing you should have huge capital to earn big from those coins because their value is already high but those coin will not leave you nothing their progress is too good enough to erase your doubt and do an investment to them.

Those coins mentioned are pretty much good coins to stake with but you can also add the stratis,ICN and waves on that selection since surely those coin have great potential to get a high looper jump when years goes by on it, Just try to make a research on it since devs had a good intention to make this coin bump for more and maybe on near future this coins will be one of the best coin existing right at that point or maybe they will be the hardest competitor of bitcoin.

7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

I agree. It is advisable to distribute your investments in different places so as not to lose all the money. After all, in any investment there is a risk.

Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

On the last days a lot good Ico has been live, and the potencial of some of them is huge, you should always read and analyse and give a try over them, besides those since January the altcoins has becamed very atractive to trade, bitcoin still has a huge potencial, but altcoins has waked up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: