Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69677 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Invest it in an altcoin by means of trading it will give you best returns with no risk at all.
Dont put your btc on gambling or use it to invest on ponzi,  they will only steal your btc
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:46:12 PM

For now you can invest it in ico. Some of them have good potential but you must know this project is really or not if you do not want get scam
But before investing in ICO's make sure that you are choosing the best ones because there are ICO's that are turning into a scam. And that's why you have to make sure that you are joining the project that has a strong background and good support from the team. By doing that, you can lessen the chance of getting scammed.
But how to conduct checks and avoid fraud? It seems to me that this is quite difficult and risky. It is probably better to find other ways to earn and not invest.

It may be difficult for you but you can just look for the road map and as well the white paper of that project. And eventually if there are some unusual things that are going on with that project. Don't worry there are helpful citizens that are helping the community and busting scam projects.

To many lazy people are lazy to look for the roadmap since they will just go by their faith and that could make him lose in some single instance but if they will reach that up and read on where would dev bring them for the long time since we can actually read their if the project is so lousy. And we also need to be aware since their are some project are good from the start and meant to be dump on many days of existence since the dev is one of the killer of their coin since they can do that with their remaining balance in circulation.

The only way to find out if the project is legit and good if you will read their road map, doing some research behind the development team and make reading a habit. The devs truly has the power if they want to kill that project/coin easily so it's necessary for an investor to know almost everything about that coin so that your effort and money won't be wasted.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mack007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:11:24 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

ICO's  while some are risky/scammy others are not.  Personlly I will be investing in the following ICO's this month:  OX, Enigma, Decentraland

If you want to  invest outside of the crypto world, look at this website: youstake.com
“staking,” the practice of financially backing players for a cut of their winnings is a growing business.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-to-turn-60-into-40000-invest-in-a-poker-player-and-get-lucky-2017-07-31?mod=genpf_twitter_new2&link=sfmw_tw
MIKEY345

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

i advice you to exchange it dont invest because btc princes are decreasing at the moment invest when rates are good
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

You can invest in Yobit, and Bittrex. Also you can invest in some opening ICOs. Of course, you need to choose the right ICO or the ICO that you think have a potential to grow. Also by some altcoins. Invest your money in different coins. You can invest in ethereum, litecoin, and other shitcoins.

Never invest in YoBit
They scam me for $150 admin read my support request but do not back money which I deposited
What a terrible thing, personally I have never used YoBit, but I have used several exchanges and most of them were very professional and were very open about discussing any topic, the only thing that I would like is that the support was faster but I guess not every exchange has the same treatment to their customers.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

You can invest in Yobit, and Bittrex. Also you can invest in some opening ICOs. Of course, you need to choose the right ICO or the ICO that you think have a potential to grow. Also by some altcoins. Invest your money in different coins. You can invest in ethereum, litecoin, and other shitcoins.

Never invest in YoBit
They scam me for $150 admin read my support request but do not back money which I deposited
What a terrible thing, personally I have never used YoBit, but I have used several exchanges and most of them were very professional and were very open about discussing any topic, the only thing that I would like is that the support was faster but I guess not every exchange has the same treatment to their customers.
That should have never been done by a exchange support provider, because the reputation is created through the service they provide. If the involve into such activities surely the next user will hesitate to take part into trading through these website. Right now we've got less access for trusted investment. Better is to hold or just involve into trusted way of trading with small capital investment.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

You can invest your bitcoins in different altcoins that has good volume and who have good reputation in market as those coins are surviving since long time so they will never disappoint you and if you can hold it for a right time then you will surely make money out of it.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:13:02 PM

You can invest your bitcoins in different altcoins that has good volume and who have good reputation in market as those coins are surviving since long time so they will never disappoint you and if you can hold it for a right time then you will surely make money out of it.
Here I completely agree with you And I do exactly that. The most important thing is to go through the bitcointalk forum and see which companies are now promoting their coins and what offers are on the market. Thus, you can very well invest your Bitcoin and in the near future it will be possible to increase your status several times.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:10:31 AM

Here I completely agree with you And I do exactly that. The most important thing is to go through the bitcointalk forum and see which companies are now promoting their coins and what offers are on the market. Thus, you can very well invest your Bitcoin and in the near future it will be possible to increase your status several times.

You will get best information about different altcoins from this forum in altcoin section and you can also check on coinmarket cap where you will get which coins are the gainers and loosers and depending on that you can choose your coin for making an investment.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:17:05 AM

I suggest to try ICO, many members who have proved that ICO is very profitable and a good investment. But if you just want to be safe, then hold bitcoin and expect the price to go up is a good choice.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

I suggest to try ICO, many members who have proved that ICO is very profitable and a good investment. But if you just want to be safe, then hold bitcoin and expect the price to go up is a good choice.
But be careful in investing on ico there are lots of ico now are scam they just launch good project but after the ico they are not gives the roi of investors.
I agree that much better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the pump of value or just do trading in bitcoin to fiat to make an income.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:13:42 AM

But be careful in investing on ico there are lots of ico now are scam they just launch good project but after the ico they are not gives the roi of investors.
I agree that much better to hold your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the pump of value or just do trading in bitcoin to fiat to make an income.

If you don't have any knowledge of trading and Ico then the best thing would be to hold your existing coins for the future and by doing that you will make good profits as its very hard to find good Ico nowadays as most of them turn out to be scam.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:33:04 AM

If you don't have any knowledge of trading and Ico then the best thing would be to hold your existing coins for the future and by doing that you will make good profits as its very hard to find good Ico nowadays as most of them turn out to be scam.
I think holding of bitcoin is like holding a gold which you dont take the advantages of bitcoin which can be easily to used in trading to make an income. Trading is easy to learn every time you do trading you would learn a lot and you can build some strategy to get more income.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

I think holding of bitcoin is like holding a gold which you dont take the advantages of bitcoin which can be easily to used in trading to make an income. Trading is easy to learn every time you do trading you would learn a lot and you can build some strategy to get more income.

Yes if you are new to trading then you can always have an opportunity to learn it and after studying you will be able to predict the price movements and based on that you can take your decision of buying or selling your coins.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

always remember ,, high risk is always high return,,,
if you want a high risk program,, there is a lot of HYIP program in the internet,,

"Never invest money you can't afford to lose"

Big reward equals big risk equals big losses
They always comes in package
And i believe when someone makes money, other people lose money that's for sure
Yes i agree you shouldnt put all your capital in one
If i were you ill Keep on trading
Alts are low now its really profitable to buy any coin now  
market will stabilize again soon so hop on

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

The best place to invest your bitcoins is in altcoins as in that case you will be having total control on your funds and you can buy or sell it whenever you want and if you invest in any other online site then do your own research before investing in it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:31:51 AM

The best place to invest your bitcoins is in altcoins as in that case you will be having total control on your funds and you can buy or sell it whenever you want and if you invest in any other online site then do your own research before investing in it.

Trading of alt coins is a good place to invest your bitcoins and it's assured that you can earn good percentage from your total investment. Assured you can earn good percentage if you know what you do or you know how to do trading. Because if you'll enter trading without proper knowledge you are just give up on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:36:10 AM

Trading of alt coins is a good place to invest your bitcoins and it's assured that you can earn good percentage from your total investment. Assured you can earn good percentage if you know what you do or you know how to do trading. Because if you'll enter trading without proper knowledge you are just give up on it.

Yeah entering into gambling without any knowledge or research will put your investment at risk and most likely you will be loosing your money in it so you should not be in hurry to go for trading and it is recommended to enter it only after gaining proper knowledge.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

You cannot find investments with high return and have less risk. Those investments with low returns are the safe once. Simply put, those investments that offer higher returns are those Ponzi sites or the scam sites. They are offering those kind of things in order to attract more investors then run. On the other hand, legit investments offer low return because they are computing the right dividend to spread to its investors exactly based on your invested capital.

I suggest you invest your money in trading, this involve high risk, but depends on your skills and knowledge about the coin you are trading. But later on, will surely give you profit as you master the right timing on where to buy or sell.
Just always consider that in all form of investment in a form of Bitcoin there is always a risk and we should live with it. Because in order for us to earn we need to do thing such taking risk and doing our best in trading where we should always monitor the price for us to have a better trading. And I consider trading a good form of investment because the price of Bitcoin always Des with changes and development so if you will try trading you could make a more profit and earn more.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

You cannot find investments with high return and have less risk. Those investments with low returns are the safe once. Simply put, those investments that offer higher returns are those Ponzi sites or the scam sites. They are offering those kind of things in order to attract more investors then run. On the other hand, legit investments offer low return because they are computing the right dividend to spread to its investors exactly based on your invested capital.

I suggest you invest your money in trading, this involve high risk, but depends on your skills and knowledge about the coin you are trading. But later on, will surely give you profit as you master the right timing on where to buy or sell.
Just always consider that in all form of investment in a form of Bitcoin there is always a risk and we should live with it. Because in order for us to earn we need to do thing such taking risk and doing our best in trading where we should always monitor the price for us to have a better trading. And I consider trading a good form of investment because the price of Bitcoin always Des with changes and development so if you will try trading you could make a more profit and earn more.
If we talk about trade for earning small amounts of money, then it seems to me that the exchange can be handled by anyone who is interested in this craft. Well, if you want to earn more, then you can not do without tactics and strategy, and you need to have a very large stock of knowledge next to you, which will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange. In addition, you need to know about a specific product all, because without it you will not recognize its potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: