Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

Don't fall for ponzi sites that promises you to give unreal results on your investments as at the end of the day you will feel of being cheated and won't get anything in return so if you want to invest your bitcoins then the best place is to invest in altcoins but that also after doing good research and acquiring the knowledge of altcoin markets.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
You should try investing it to altcoin trading but it won't suit to your standard of gaining high profit with less risk. There's no such thing in cryptocurrency, if you want to have a higher income, you should expect for having risk. Risk is involved on investing and trading. So, to somehow lessen the risk ,study about different alts to trade and in which will you earn more profit to avoid losing money.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:19:03 AM

I am a student and I collect the bitcoin for many years and convert into cash and use it for my future things and to full fill my parents dream

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
paulom22

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

poloniex is great
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Try investing it into altcoin trading, but I can't promise that it won't be risky. You should make a research about different coins if you will try investing into altcoin trading to somehow and atleast, lessen the risk in trading. You should also consider asking the older members of this community to gain some informations on how will you assure your profit into trading. Altcoin trading will surely give you big profit, but will also depend on your strategy to make sure that you'll gain profit from different coins.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

Don't fall for ponzi sites that promises you to give unreal results on your investments as at the end of the day you will feel of being cheated and won't get anything in return so if you want to invest your bitcoins then the best place is to invest in altcoins but that also after doing good research and acquiring the knowledge of altcoin markets.
Invest in any ponzi site only will make our fund went broke, I ever feel that when investing
in MMMG, all my funds were lost. But it was a valuable lesson for me in this cryptocurrency world.
JackMorris

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

In my opinion, you can try Trading with Bittrex, Pololimex,... That is a very good investmenting. And you can try minning if you have many capital or cloud minning if you have less capital. Wish you success!

Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

I highly recommend you to invest your money in altcoins. Since the price of bitcoin is high and it can not easily x10 in a short time, altcoins can do that easily and make you become rich in less than a week. Some altcoins have proved that they are even greater than bitcoin. Therefore, investing in altcoins is never a bad idea

Yes altcoin can be a good options. Couple of coins like Ripple, ETH and ZCASH are doing well and one can even invest for long term. You can buy keeping in mind some for short and other for long term. Just in last couple of days in our country Ripple has moved 60% upwards without any such big reasons. SO you can buy and sell for trading purpose as well.

Yes, altcoin investment can be an alternative to get bitcoin, but you should also be careful if you are misplaced to invest (scam), the possibility of your coins will be lost. Because I have experienced when investing in the wrong place and my coins are gone. So I think it's better to keep it, buy when the price goes down and sell when the price of altcoin / bitcoin goes up, that's where we get big profits.

I don't think the coin will be "gone" at all if you invested in a scam coin. The coin will simply have very little to no value at all but it will not just vanish. Let yourself make mistakes and learn from it. But money is involved here, so you better actually learn from that mistake. If you want to not risk investing in a scam coin, then you should invest on altcoins that are there for a long time. Maybe invest on coins that are at the top 10 of the marketcap. ETH goes up and down these days, you can invest on that when it goes back to 0.067BTC each and then sell at, maybe, 0.08BTC. Your profit doesn't necessarily have to be a lot.
Yes, we must learn from mistakes, because that's the key to success. So we do not fall again in the same hole. Besides ETH is there any other altcoin that can be trusted to be invested? Because I am still hesitant to invest, so even though the small profit for me that is important is not a scam.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Invest in any ponzi site only will make our fund went broke, I ever feel that when investing
in MMMG, all my funds were lost. But it was a valuable lesson for me in this cryptocurrency world.

We all have made this mistake by investing at a wrong place when we were new to bitcoin world as I lost many times my bitcoins in doubler sites hoping that my bitcoins will get double in 24 hours and I am still waiting for it but later on I realized that there is nothing like doubling your coins and if you want to double it then you need to double your efforts.
Insticator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

In my opinion, you can try Trading with Bittrex, Pololimex,... That is a very good investmenting. And you can try minning if you have many capital or cloud minning if you have less capital. Wish you success!

mining is good but have huge capital if you have trading is minimal if you have sort of 0.1BTC i think its enough for starter

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITAR
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

I always invest my bitcoins in different altcoins from where I can make good profits on timely basis and also grow my coins as investing it in any online investment site is a big risk as its very hard to find legit site as majority of those sites are scams and are interested in only cheating people so you need to do good research if you have a plan to invest in those sites.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:26:13 AM

You can invest in an ICO program or on a gambling site that both have a variety of benefits you just calculate and choose according to the funds you would to invest.

This is a good division of making profit with your money. I guess things will be good after all, especially that 70% Cheesy like the value of bitcoin will go higher and higher every now and then. I also try to make that but there were times that I need to get money in such time because of some money shortage. If you have intention of investing in ICO, one thing we should be careful that ICO is not a scam one because these days many people are scamming in the name of ICO.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

mining is good but have huge capital if you have trading is minimal if you have sort of 0.1BTC i think its enough for starter

Mining is only good if you have cheaper electricity in your place but if you don't have it, don't also go with cloud mining better to invest in trading. This is the best place to get with your bitcoins. Don't ever try to invest in cloud mining as they are only going to scam your money that will be put in investment. Trade or hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

You must not go for a ponzi scheme investment,its better if you will go for a long term or short term sure investment like trading and some lending services.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

well the first thing in my mind is trading bitcoin itself ,buy when it s low sell when high
theres a lot more assurance trading btc than alts ,thats just for me
but i have some altcoins in mind also

JohnC2389

Activity: 95
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

With capital of 0.1 Bitcoin. In my opinion, You should try Trading with Bittrex or Poloniex. If you have more than 0.1 Bitcoin (0.5 - 1BTC) then you should investing with cloud minning, for example: Eobot, Genesis Mining, HashOcean. if you have many more you can mining in home with VGA (will need a lot of money). One more thing, I do not recommend investing in HYIP. Good luck my friend.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

i think investing in mining is a good option nowadays,
consider also holding some good altcoins for longterm trading
there are lots of potential coins such as eth, golem,xem, xvg,bcc etc
make sure you do some checking of updates and feedbacks before buying

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

i recomendation hashflare, need to some month but pay some years Smiley

What the hell did you just wrote? I didn't get it. But I am assuming you are promoting hashflare here and you are saying that you will not ROI within months but years. That is true though. Most cloudmining does not produce you real profits unless you wait till it pays off itself. Which seldom happens in a year. Don't you guys think if it was profitable, they would sell/rent their hash power?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

With capital of 0.1 Bitcoin. In my opinion, You should try Trading with Bittrex or Poloniex. If you have more than 0.1 Bitcoin (0.5 - 1BTC) then you should investing with cloud minning, for example: Eobot, Genesis Mining, HashOcean. if you have many more you can mining in home with VGA (will need a lot of money). One more thing, I do not recommend investing in HYIP. Good luck my friend.

You choose only trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin and it is less risk if you have a lot of knowledge about trading.  But if you dont have can make a lot of reseach . I do not recommend also cloudmining because this kind of investment is look like hyip . After you investyou cant get your bitcoin. Dont invest this kind of investment you waste your money if you choose that. Tradingis the best.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:30:48 AM

i recomendation hashflare, need to some month but pay some years Smiley

I will never recommend to invest into a cloud mining, I've been there before and the amount of profit isn't good. And as you let your capital at their jurisdiction. It will be better if you are the one to invest it to bittrex and by ETH, DGB and other alt coins at your own choice. I have a lot of choice and they are all growing already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: