Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:26:37 AM

i recomendation hashflare, need to some month but pay some years Smiley

I will never recommend to invest into a cloud mining, I've been there before and the amount of profit isn't good. And as you let your capital at their jurisdiction. It will be better if you are the one to invest it to bittrex and by ETH, DGB and other alt coins at your own choice. I have a lot of choice and they are all growing already.
Agree me also ive been there for long period of time and most of the time they will scam you when they have more investors because that is their goal.
Trading is the good method to put our money as investment, but you should need to learn the proper trading to earn income.
Also investing in icos is good it can double your investment in just a month if the project will be successful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

i recomendation hashflare, need to some month but pay some years Smiley

I will never recommend to invest into a cloud mining, I've been there before and the amount of profit isn't good. And as you let your capital at their jurisdiction. It will be better if you are the one to invest it to bittrex and by ETH, DGB and other alt coins at your own choice. I have a lot of choice and they are all growing already.
Agree me also ive been there for long period of time and most of the time they will scam you when they have more investors because that is their goal.
Trading is the good method to put our money as investment, but you should need to learn the proper trading to earn income.
Also investing in icos is good it can double your investment in just a month if the project will be successful.

Those scams are hard to identify nowadays but there are a lot of scam busters that wants to help the community by finding out those projects that are totally scam. But if you don't want to waste your money just invest to those projects that has legit and operating for a long time already. Just like those coins that I had mentioned they are already good to invest and buy those coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Try investing to altcoin trading . It won't meet your expectation of having low risk with high returns. But the profit in altcoin trading is surely big. Study about the different alts which are potent to be profitable. Also, consider observing which will give you more profit and to lessen the risk involved in trading.

cryptoonoob

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

You may check Cryptomover and Iconomi.

They are offering index funds that suit the needs of crypto newbiesss. The management fee for Cryptomover is super low and you may want to take a shot.
ThatChange

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:49 PM

With capital of 0.1 Bitcoin. In my opinion, You should try Trading with Bittrex or Poloniex. If you have more than 0.1 Bitcoin (0.5 - 1BTC) then you should investing with cloud minning, for example: Eobot, Genesis Mining, HashOcean. if you have many more you can mining in home with VGA (will need a lot of money). One more thing, I do not recommend investing in HYIP. Good luck my friend.

You choose only trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin and it is less risk if you have a lot of knowledge about trading.  But if you dont have can make a lot of reseach . I do not recommend also cloudmining because this kind of investment is look like hyip . After you investyou cant get your bitcoin. Dont invest this kind of investment you waste your money if you choose that. Tradingis the best.
That right! I agree with you! Trading is the best investing, i hate cloudmining because i don't control my capital.
Livictere1958

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

from my position of view that the greatest selection is retaining with that bitcoin, it will direct a very good sum of income in the long term. not only that but also it will be a excellent asset for you if you follow my instruction. conserving Bitcoin isn't going to need any danger and problem so it is a awesome policy to keep it with you. 
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:50:08 PM

The best move to do right now is invest in the cheapest altcoins that are in the market at the moment, just like Waves, Ark, fanctom, etc. It is easy to take profit from the, but you must diversify, and you will obviously need to diversify in strong altcoins too, and Ethereum/monero should be one of your first priorities on your portfolio.
Following those steps you will make a big return in a near future, that is what i am doing right now, waiting for the pumps
Just be careful of buying cheap altcoin most of them are trying to scam the investors because of the affordable value they can lure big investor to buy their coin. For me if you invest in trading just learn it before you do an action, ico is one of the best to put an investment just pick the ico project has potential to be good coin in the market and that is one of the profitable investment for now.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Many investment opportunities has come at this point but most of them are just Ponzi schemes and scam sites. So it's better for you to be careful and don't be persuaded by those false promises by them. Just do holding bitcoin that is most secured and easiest way to earned. Goodluck

HODL
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:49:42 AM

You must not go for a ponzi scheme investment,its better if you will go for a long term or short term sure investment like trading and some lending services.

Those ponzi schemes are a bunch of scams and no one should depend and invest their bitcoins there. Lending is a good idea but also risky, well all of the legit ways of earning are risky and you've got to know on where you will be suiting. Just don't invest into something when you don't have an idea of, you are just throwing dollars away.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
costina

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

I've had a good experience with eobot.com. Made a few loans, all of which were paid back. Others might not have had the same experience - worth doing research. No doubt there are some scammers about but to my mind, if the reputation system or whatever can be made to work, this is one of the most exciting potential applications of bitcoin - because anyone in the world can raise finance from anyone else. That is a huge thing for development in countries where banking doesn't work.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

You can start buying some altcoin,  theres a lot of profitable altcoin you can choose just take deep study,  analyzation and make a plan on the coin you want, you can iether hold it for a short or for long period of time, until such time you see a 20%-30% profit then trade it directly to a reputable exchange.
JohnC2389

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

In my opinion, You should buy ETH. I trust ETH will be rapid growth in the coming period.
If you can not wait, you can buy VPS (a.k.a Digitals goods) for Mining Altcoin.
One more, You should not investing with HYIP, it so BAD!
Good luck my friend!
monkeybars

Activity: 278
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:15:51 PM

ZCash and Dash have good perspectives in my opinion
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

I've had a good experience with eobot.com. Made a few loans, all of which were paid back. Others might not have had the same experience - worth doing research. No doubt there are some scammers about but to my mind, if the reputation system or whatever can be made to work, this is one of the most exciting potential applications of bitcoin - because anyone in the world can raise finance from anyone else. That is a huge thing for development in countries where banking doesn't work.

Exactly, investing your Bitcoins somewhere you yourself don’t know means that you are giving away your money with your own hands. You need to be careful before doing anything. If you have no idea of what to do, better is not to take risk.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:58:12 AM

ZCash and Dash have good perspectives in my opinion
There are lots of good coin that we can earn good profit, also investing in ico is good to generate income, and me i earn bitcoin in gambling but it is too risky and needs to have huge capital for long run of playing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

I think the 'low risk, low gain;high risk high gain' still applies here since were talking about bitcoins. If you want high returns, you could try to lend bitcoin--goes without saying this has a high risk. Perhaps you could try trading, which is the common move for investors.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

I think the best choice will be holding your bitcoins into your wallet, and its value will increase with time since the Bitcoin's price is already rising day per day almost. That's a lot better and safer than "investing" with third parties because nowadays there is a lot of ponzi and scam projects online.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:40:07 PM

if you ask where is the best place to invest with a high return
and low-risk well it's a bit hard to find, because in every investment there are risks, it also depends on how much your investment, but if you want to get big profits better do it in long-term investments.but if you want to benefit immediately you can try it on the gambling site.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

Altcoins for sure i would invest some bitcoin at altcoins, just look at ltc it has jumped from the 50 dollars and looks like isnt ready to stop grow at all, its interesting to see bitcoin up and ltc following it, segwit does bring a lot beneficts from both networks. But there are several others coins you should invest, not focus into single one, always diversify.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: