Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:28:20 AM

I think best option for this time is ICO project or trading. Don't waste your bitcoin by investing in HYIP system, you'll loss it all Smiley). But before start with any ICO project or trading you should do a lot of research about it cause it's not easy as you think. You need to know which one is the good project or coin you should invest in Cheesy. Just careful Cheesy

Well investing now in ICO is risky but a short term investment. That's why China banned all ICO and they accuse it as intentional fraud and illegal fund raising. So when you invest in ICO better to invest what you can afford to lose so when thing goes wrong you still have something to get.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

there is many coins to invest your bitcoin , I advice you your bitcoin zith 3 coins or 4 coins for exemple you have 1 btc

invest 0.25 btc in ltc and 0.25 in dgb and 0.25 in .... and 0.25 in ....

I think you shouldn't do that. What will you do if price of all coins you invested in go down and stay for months??? Before doing anything you should do a lot of research about it. And don't invest in to much thing just focus in one or two at a time.

Whatever coins he have mentioned are good for making an investment and even if price goes down it will rise again and to make profits from any coins you should have great patience and if you don't have it then trading is not the right place for you.
I don’t  really like investment sites, my wallet is already acting as investment, lol. All I have to do is leave my bitcoin there to grow as much as possible. What I see online these days are ponziand scam $hits. So I’m  staying safe by not investing into anyone of them.

Reality wallet is your on investment with bitcoin on it you leave it for a year and instantly it will get double or so. But if you want to have more bitcoin in short period of time you must learn how to trade and trading is not easy specially for beginners you will lose your bitcoin if you get your emotions on your way or you sell them when the price is to low which you said you need cash that would be probably a big loss  for you.
I will suggest leaving your bitcoin in a safe wallet provider, and watch it grow for a long time. I’m just saying, you should only do that if you believe you can do it. There can also be a disadvantage, for example when a split occurs. So it will be better to sell out or convert to altcoins whenever a split is about to take place.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Either trade.  or hold them for 1yr
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:27 PM

Just hold bro. I think that you should not need to do anything with your bitcoin. Hold until it hit more than $10000. Investing your bitcoin in somewhere else is very risky. You might lose your money into some projects that are no longer work anymore. You can hold altcoins. But you have to afford to lose when you buy some altcoins for yourself
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:00:18 PM

I think best option for this time is ICO project or trading. Don't waste your bitcoin by investing in HYIP system, you'll loss it all Smiley). But before start with any ICO project or trading you should do a lot of research about it cause it's not easy as you think. You need to know which one is the good project or coin you should invest in Cheesy. Just careful Cheesy

Well investing now in ICO is risky but a short term investment. That's why China banned all ICO and they accuse it as intentional fraud and illegal fund raising. So when you invest in ICO better to invest what you can afford to lose so when thing goes wrong you still have something to get.
Just invest that amount into your wallet lol, then let it grow. I won’t advise you to invest in all the websites you see online, 80% of them all are Ponzi and scammers, so avoid them. The same applies to ICOs too as most of the ICOs are just being created just to lure you with pump and dump.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:00:15 PM

The most phenomenal currency in the world today, the BitCoin. BitCoin is a digital currency in the form of a set of chain block algorithms. The most interesting, that is the price of one BitCoin at this time. Where to reach 4000 $ for one coin. A very fantastic price, surpassing the price of all paper money in the world. BitCoin is very interesting, if you want to invest BitCoin then it is the right decision in my opinion. Because bitcoin prices often experience a significant increase. if you buy bitcoin at 3000 $ price then today you will get a lot of profit. no need to use it for trading or mining .. you just save your bitcoin. so in the future you will earn money from bitcoin
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:00:36 AM

Just hold bro. I think that you should not need to do anything with your bitcoin. Hold until it hit more than $10000. Investing your bitcoin in somewhere else is very risky. You might lose your money into some projects that are no longer work anymore. You can hold altcoins. But you have to afford to lose when you buy some altcoins for yourself

You can hold altcoins but only for specific time period and should sell when the price pumps as if you don't sell at a right time then you will miss an opportunity of making good profits and investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky as majority of those sites are scam who will disappear with your bitcoins so best thing would be to hold it for future.

Isaac 999

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

with this price you choose invest and this is good choose

apk file is best option because you need only skills , developers and security 
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:23 AM

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

with this price you choose invest and this is good choose

apk file is best option because you need only skills , developers and security 

Don't invest blindly anywhere as there will be higher risk of loosing your money and for me the best place to invest is in top 10 altcoins that have good volume and reputations as it will surely give you best returns in long term but to make profits from altcoins you need to have a great level of patience.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:15:57 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

Thanks,

I hope you did like most people suggest here and just kept tham at your wallet. If you did so you've multipled your investment 4X which is not bad for less than 6 months  Roll Eyes

erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

Hi,
Bittrex exchange is the best place to invest your Bitcoin into altcoin.
Bittrex provides quality altcoin so the risk of loss is minimal. besides Bittrex is an easy to understand market.
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:17:27 PM

Hi,
Bittrex provides quality altcoin so the risk of loss is minimal. besides Bittrex is an easy to understand market.

Yes, it is a reliable and good stock exchange. I also trade here. But before buying alternative coins, you need to read the news to choose a good and promising coin.
If everything is done correctly, then alternative coins can bring you very good profits

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

Hi,

Yes, it is a reliable and good stock exchange. I also trade here. But before buying alternative coins, you need to read the news to choose a good and promising coin.
If everything is done correctly, then alternative coins can bring you very good profits
The fact is that I also agree About the best place for investment names while touching the Bitrix exchange, but there is a small problem, And this is what closes not all the alternative coins to date that exists. Although they are very attractive in terms of their functional and price category of the crypto currency.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:11:08 PM

You can hold altcoins but only for specific time period and should sell when the price pumps as if you don't sell at a right time then you will miss an opportunity of making good profits and investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky as majority of those sites are scam who will disappear with your bitcoins so best thing would be to hold it for future.

ICO tokens earning altcoin will not be good to hold it for long term. In some cases you can cannot find any profit with the investment you put it on the concern altcoin.
As much as bitcoin exchange your altcoin to bitcoin and you can hold that some years then value of the coins will be turns to double.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

You can commit your bitcoins in altcoins but first you want to analysis on the coin ahead of you put your investment decision. You can be part of in bounty system too or participate in the ICO of a new coin undertaking. Just go to Altcoin discussion exactly where you can see it.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
0.1BTC is not really a lot of money, I think a good idea is to wait for an ico that you think it has potential and invest in it, on the other hand investing in altcoins is good idea too but the market has been very difficult in the last months since bitcoin has risen in price so rapidly, so if I were given the chance to choose one I will probably invest in an ico.

0.01 capital for investing with ICO's? thats small amount and wait for months or even 2 months to get your ROI and the desired area where you can put that amount is on trading site since we can actually roll it for some good moody altcoins listed on some exchange and we can make it multiply faster if we are carefull upon trading some coins.
Not 0.01BTC but 0.1BTC, 10 times more, I think that even that is a small amount but it is way better than the amount you thought that I was stating since the fees can eat your profits very easily with that small amount of investment, especially taking into account that many are indicating that the average transaction fee is close to 0.001BTC.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Try to invest it in Bittrex which is a good place to convert your Bitcoin into altcoin. You can avoid loss of money in Bittrex. Or you may just hold your wealth for a long period of time. Since its market value is increasing as time is passing by, the same with the profit that you will earn in the future. It will be hard to find an investment with low risk that will give you a high income. If the risk is high the profit will also be. So to find something that will be profitable try searching for coins with potential to avoid the risk of losing money.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:06:57 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
0.1BTC is not really a lot of money, I think a good idea is to wait for an ico that you think it has potential and invest in it, on the other hand investing in altcoins is good idea too but the market has been very difficult in the last months since bitcoin has risen in price so rapidly, so if I were given the chance to choose one I will probably invest in an ico.

0.01 capital for investing with ICO's? thats small amount and wait for months or even 2 months to get your ROI and the desired area where you can put that amount is on trading site since we can actually roll it for some good moody altcoins listed on some exchange and we can make it multiply faster if we are carefull upon trading some coins.
Not 0.01BTC but 0.1BTC, 10 times more, I think that even that is a small amount but it is way better than the amount you thought that I was stating since the fees can eat your profits very easily with that small amount of investment, especially taking into account that many are indicating that the average transaction fee is close to 0.001BTC.
if you are new in investing in ICO it is good to start at small amount of capital because there are lots of ICO now are scam that is why starting at small capital is not bad at all, ofcourse small amount of capital will generate small amount of profit.
And if you are true investor just invest the amount that you can afford to loose what ever happen it will never ruined your life.
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

best invest is services site you can make site that sell digital things
channingwilmer

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

best invest is services site you can make site that sell digital things
It is not as easy as you think and I do not think that I can bring a lot of profit you. I used to sell digital goods such as games and music but the profit was not enough for me to live. Then. I decided to give it up. Unless you know about consumer psychology, selling is never a good idea. Knowing how the customers things can give you more choice about products

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: