Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

best invest is services site you can make site that sell digital things
It is not as easy as you think and I do not think that I can bring a lot of profit you. I used to sell digital goods such as games and music but the profit was not enough for me to live. Then. I decided to give it up. Unless you know about consumer psychology, selling is never a good idea. Knowing how the customers things can give you more choice about products
Selling digital things like what? For me it is possible to gaming, because in gaming you are allowed to sell items thru online. But I can't heard any news regarding that, however I was looking forward that someday encountered shop who sell gaming tools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

The higher the return you want the higher the risk you take. There are lots of site out there known for ponzi schemes. But if you want sure return for your investment there are also long term investments out there but I suggest to better invest it to altcoins..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:42:21 PM

best invest is services site you can make site that sell digital things
Nah, the best invest you can make is crowdfunding– simply the best. You will be making mistakes by investing in ordinary investment sites. If these sites really mean what I think they are, then they are all Ponzi schemes; none of them is different. They use the money you invest to settle another, and the money they invest to settle you, and when they go bankrupt– everything ends.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

The higher the return you want the higher the risk you take. There are lots of site out there known for ponzi schemes. But if you want sure return for your investment there are also long term investments out there but I suggest to better invest it to altcoins..

Yes its better to invest in altcoin instead of falling for those ponzi schemes where you won't get anything in return and right now its very hard to find any trusted site for making an investments so if you invest in trading then you will be having full control on your funds and you can move it accordingly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Yes its better to invest in altcoin instead of falling for those ponzi schemes where you won't get anything in return and right now its very hard to find any trusted site for making an investments so if you invest in trading then you will be having full control on your funds and you can move it accordingly.
Agree with you mate, since many times i got scammed by ponzi/HYIP scheme i do not already trust any online investment. All i do now is investing in ICOs which giving us a possibility to get huge profit but be careful also on picking ICO because there are many ICOs are scammed they only luring more investors but they do not returned the amount that they invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

So far there are not many trustworthy places to invest in, so first you know where you want to invest, and I think as well as you are trying to invest in some ICO that can make a profit for you, but as good as you have to be careful in choosing ICO because many of them are scam, or you also try to invest into some altcoin because many coins that have the potential to be made as a place of investment.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

Hi,

Thanks,

Agree with you mate, since many times i got scammed by ponzi/HYIP scheme i do not already trust any online investment. All i do now is investing in ICOs which giving us a possibility to get huge profit but be careful also on picking ICO because there are many ICOs are scammed they only luring more investors but they do not returned the amount that they invest.

Many ICOs have turned out to be scam in the past so even investing in those is also a big risk but if you do good research about the project and the team involved in it then there is a possibility that you will find genuine ICO in which you can invest and make good money out of it.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

The only legit place I see to invest my bitcoins in on trading sites in different altcoins and apart from that I don't find any good place to invest my bitcoins as in the past I have lost so many times by investing in ponzi sites but now I will make sure that I don't repeat that mistake again.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Laidence

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

I consider all of the investments in bitcoin have a danger every single. If you use a little investment then the small earnings you will get. If you invest with a massive amount of bitcoin then the wonderful keintunhan you will be capable to. There is no action with no risk .. for a price huge or little it all depends on the solutions of every single wallet trade. The higher the support fee the much better. Pick the appropriate your cash and reduce the dangers that exist. Probably with the mining in the hasflare you will get a minor revenue with no danger .. just depend on your cash.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

and You can try out do trading but you require much more knowledge ahead of ahead of commence buying and selling ,  buying and selling its risky also but you can stop this by performing analysis before getting altcoin so you can know who coin have prospective to increase. You can earn bitcoin weekly if you do that but you require more cash in investing to receive good quantity. You dont make investments in hyip or ponzi because all of this are fraud the founder operate right after number of hrs and number of days only and your bitcoin gone if you pick that yes other men and women generate bitcoin in hyip is extremely significantly less when compared to the individuals misplaced their bitcoin simply because of this.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Many ICOs have turned out to be scam in the past so even investing in those is also a big risk but if you do good research about the project and the team involved in it then there is a possibility that you will find genuine ICO in which you can invest and make good money out of it.
It is true that many icos have turned into a scam but those that have not have become a huge success that is why people keep investing in them, despite the losses you may get if you fail in an investment or two that gets more than compensated when you are able to guess a coin that goes to the moon.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:52:17 PM

maybe you can try trading in the market. buy some altcoin on the ongoing ICO. because the price of alcoe on Ico is cheaper. then you can sell it back when the price goes up. usually after the ICO last. otu will make you benefit from the results of altcoin ico. you can also buy another coin .. at a cheap price and then you sell at the time the price goes up. you just have to wait for a profit

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

with .1 wort of bitcoin i guess if im with that balance i would buy some altcoins with good potential
its either a well established coin i guess i would go with bcc, lisk,exp,doge ,xvg
or you can also go with new coins with good backup projects and success ico
0.1BTC is not really a lot of money, I think a good idea is to wait for an ico that you think it has potential and invest in it, on the other hand investing in altcoins is good idea too but the market has been very difficult in the last months since bitcoin has risen in price so rapidly, so if I were given the chance to choose one I will probably invest in an ico.

0.01 capital for investing with ICO's? thats small amount and wait for months or even 2 months to get your ROI and the desired area where you can put that amount is on trading site since we can actually roll it for some good moody altcoins listed on some exchange and we can make it multiply faster if we are carefull upon trading some coins.
Not 0.01BTC but 0.1BTC, 10 times more, I think that even that is a small amount but it is way better than the amount you thought that I was stating since the fees can eat your profits very easily with that small amount of investment, especially taking into account that many are indicating that the average transaction fee is close to 0.001BTC.
if you are new in investing in ICO it is good to start at small amount of capital because there are lots of ICO now are scam that is why starting at small capital is not bad at all, ofcourse small amount of capital will generate small amount of profit.
And if you are true investor just invest the amount that you can afford to loose what ever happen it will never ruined your life.

I agree with you since there were some scammers trying convince people with their promising words through ICO which is so sad to think because there were some ICO which is truly true and affected by those scamming scammers, they got lessen with their project because of some doubt of people that they might get scammed.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

I think invest site is always risk. My suggest never invest. Always remember,high risk is always high return. If you want a high risk program, there is a lot of HYIP program in the invested.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

So far there are not many trustworthy places to invest in, so first you know where you want to invest, and I think as well as you are trying to invest in some ICO that can make a profit for you, but as good as you have to be careful in choosing ICO because many of them are scam, or you also try to invest into some altcoin because many coins that have the potential to be made as a place of investment.
sometimes more profitable to buy bitcoin through ico, but we also have to be careful, because sometimes there are some ico that even more beneficial to the holder of the project in comparison with investors who enter. we must choose carefully where we will invest.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:27:29 AM

I think some lending sites are good for us to make an alternative bitcoin investment, for example is btcjam, or poloniex, we can get profit up to 8% per month and this is a good offer than we let bitcoin in the wallet.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

chrissss

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:32:27 AM

if you interested i have android application project and need money
Mailly

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

some investments are too good to be accurate and when it looks like it, its ponzi just do buying and selling
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
You can invest in some upcoming ICO which appears to be promising and has a good developement team. SNAPUP and LAToken appears to be 2 of such projects. You can expect high returns from these projects.
Riku san

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

i  just earn more and sell when price up so you must have knowledge and loss money to earn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: