Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

There are many sites to invest but choose wisely before you invest on that high amount to invest you dont want to lose there are some that scams so research the sites you want to invest with. In that case you know if it is scam or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:40:46 PM

There are a lot of ways for you to invest your Bitcoin like ICO project, trading, lending systems.... Every way has it own risks so you need to be careful when you want to invest your Bitcoin in any way. Lending is the easiest way to earn but it's the most risky way so I think you only should invest in ICO and trading

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:52:46 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
Its too low for investment at the time you posted in this board.
Right now its a big for investment. You are holding a bitcoin is a investment because the value is not stable and it will increase its value at any time. I never heard losing money from BTC. Dont look for investing bitcoin in other sources. You already invested in bitcoin as a holding.
teddyktl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:43 AM

Why would you think about investing in new ICO project? You could become a richest person in this forum .
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,

Just always remember do not participate in any form of ponzi scheme mate, it is much better for you to hold your bitcoin in a long term. Then once you see something looks promising and achieveble their project  I think  that's the right time to join in the their project.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

Putting money in bitcoin is already great form of investment, 0.1 is a good amount to hold and wait for long period of time before you sell it, for sure potential good income is there. But if you want to risk it just invest in trading you should but alt coin which you know that it has a possibility to increase its value in the future, and try to invest in ICO's it is much in demand earning method nowadays.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:36 PM

If you want to multiply your bitcoins and profits quickly then you can invest your bitcoins in promising upcoming ICOs as if you invest it at the right place by doing good research then you never know how higher profits you can make which can exceed from 10x to 100x or even higher depending on the demand of coins and I think this is the best way and the best place to invest your bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

Why would you think about investing in new ICO project? You could become a richest person in this forum .

Ahah, and you could also become homeless  Grin

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

I have invested some of my bitcoins in different ICO and some of them in various altcoins where I am generating regular profits by buying low and selling high and if you don't want to take any risk of investing in bitcoins then the best thing would be to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to pump and once it gets there start selling your coins at higher profits and buy it back when price drops and that is the safest way to make profits from bitcoins.
richlipkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Polo USED to offer great returns! But then everyone jumped ship for... reasons... and now you have to loan out for months to make a measly 1%. Sad!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:19 AM

Well bitcoin is already an investment from the beginning, if you would like use it as currency, you can do trading with altcoins, just make sure you have enough knowledge or you could just keep it in your wallet and wait for an airdrop for you to have something to trade if you don't want to use your bitcoin. There are a lot of sites.wherein you can exchange you bitcoins to altcoins in order to see growth and have more vehicles for investments.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:20:05 AM

If you need to request other people where you can invest your Bitcoin then perhaps Bitcoin is as far as you need to go. The best way you should go with most likely simply to still transform your Fiat within the Bitcoin leave it sitting traditional pocket book and wait for a price to rise. It's going to progressively Rises likely to continue doing that if you need to ask guidance on how to commit things then don't commit.
For sure it is the most important thing to be careful and to have the right information so if the bitcoin that will give you the profit but at the same time it can decrease your money if you will not wait for the right time to invest and the bitcoin is now making more and more money for the people who have invested the money in the trust worthy site and the income and the profit of the bitcoin will be high.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:42 AM

Actually, by just buying and holding Bitcoin you are already investing it.
Bitcoin is Volatile Currency and the price will always fluctuate.

In January 2017 the price of 1 BTC were $800
Let's say I bought 5 BTCs and hold them until today, that holding investment alone just gave me $40k-ish

There is never too late to buy Bitcoin, wait for dip and buy bulk, at least that was my strategy  Roll Eyes
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

many options if you want to invest your bitcoin. or you can trade in bitcoin and altcoin in the market, you also have an investment in ICO, my friend said ICO is benefiting from bonuses, but I have never joined ICO because it requires a lot of capital.
ICO's are the best way to invest a large sum of money and gaining good profit. Ans still bitcoin is holding is already an investment if you don't want to take much risk than you could just hold them as bitcoins price is increasing daily and it is predicted to reach $15000 till the end of 2018. But if one has the capacity and strength to take a risk than your income profit increases as you can double your bitcoin in just some days if you risk them and use the properly in fields like trading, investment in ICO's etc.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:01:23 PM

I hope you are aware that there are no investment that will take only less risk with high rewards right? High risk = High rewards and vice - versa. Now regarding to your question in where to invest your bitcoins, the best place to invest your bitcoins is by trading but yeah its a bit risky especially when you don't have knowledge in trading. One more is by investing it in ICO's. Its risky too because many of the ICO's are considered scams so be careful when you are investing into it. If you want high reward with low risk, try ponzi schemes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Investing bitcoins in any online site is a very big risk nowadays as we don't know how legit that site is and how long it will pay us as most of the sites turns out to be scam in long term and disappoints the investors so to be on safer side I will prefer to have control on my bitcoins so will do investments in altcoins where I can move my funds accordingly depending on the price of altcoins which can give me clear picture when to buy and sell my altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

Ahah, and you could also become homeless  Grin
It will make you homeless if you'll all in to that ICO project and then lately it will turn into scam. I don't think you'll become the richest person in this forum if ever you find a suitable and reliable ICO. Don't think that far, ICO's are still unreliable when it comes to give their investors profit. If you want to invest and become a rich person, just keep on holding your bitcoin and that will be enough to do the whole thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

you should try to trade on a platform that has a small fee. in order to gain ya g you get more leverage. try to do that. if you want to return your capital. trading is very easy to do because you just need time to wait for bitcoin prices to go up. you can take a chance on the price of rising or falling bitcoin prices.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:31 AM

Invest in ICO and some powerful altcoins as there is no other better place then that as people have made huge profits by investing in ICO and also by trading altcoins and if you have good volume of coins then you can lend your bitcoins on lending sites and start making regular income from it.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Try bittrex mate, this platform exchange is much more better than Poloniex in my opinion. Then, invest your bitcoin on buying altcoins in this site platform or buy altcoins in the potentials ico project. But still be cautious in choosing ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: