Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

Tomorrow Hive Tokken (HVN) will be released. Will be interessting to see how they are develop in comparison to PPT.
 Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

That's why we need to ask questions to get more clarity over uncertainty.
Questions like:
1. What's the formal education level of Steve Nico?
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:05:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:28:39 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Questions like:
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJwj0kTbH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

Questions like:

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:

Lol this interview is ancient?

Thanks  Cheesy , it was the wrong link. try this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

Questions like:

Thanks  Cheesy , it was the wrong link. try this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

This link is working thanks to share this with us I'm just watching this interview of Clif High. Can you post the summary of this for community to make this more interesting to watch.
ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

Questions like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

How can ask questions or leave comments in Slack? it seems it's locked for most users!
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:33:08 PM

Populous Platform‏
@BitPopulous
Folgen
Mehr
Any PPT holders who are trying to gain access to the Populous Slack, message info@populous.co and you'll get access to the community

ka82

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

Populous Platform‏
@BitPopulous
Folgen
Mehr
Any PPT holders who are trying to gain access to the Populous Slack, message info@populous.co and you'll get access to the community

Thanks...also in a separate question, do you know if populous have a fully functional wallet?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.
The big glaring misspelling of "Receivables" in their alpha screen shots is another big red flag. Overall spelling isn't that big of a deal, but it is also one of the easiest things to spot and fix, especially when there are multiple occurrences of the word close to each other. How many people saw and approved the main page? Couldn't have been many. Before I would publish any alpha pages for any press release, I would make damn sure that basic things like spelling were there, and PPT unfortunately did not.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.
The big glaring misspelling of "Receivables" in their alpha screen shots is another big red flag. Overall spelling isn't that big of a deal, but it is also one of the easiest things to spot and fix, especially when there are multiple occurrences of the word close to each other. How many people saw and approved the main page? Couldn't have been many. Before I would publish any alpha pages for any press release, I would make damn sure that basic things like spelling were there, and PPT unfortunately did not.

Tell me, what's the last project that failed due to misspellings on a demo?

I before E, except after C.... none that matters, you all are reading too much into things.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

Tell me, what's the last project that failed due to misspellings on a demo?

I before E, except after C.... none that matters, you all are reading too much into things.
It's an indicator. Something that obvious, and that easy to fix, and they didn't do it. These people know (or should know) that image is everything. The LEAST they can do is make sure there are no spelling errors. They know they are under a magnifying glass and they still let this slip. Again, how many people looked and this and reviewed and approved it? Either not enough or the team didn't care. Neither case is good.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Buttonson69

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

The token just came out and everyone is complaining about this and that. Lol. Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018. Get the FUD outta here. If spelling errors and a slow glitchy alpha bother you, then sell me your coins. I'll gladly take them and think about you while I'm on the cruise. People want to see 1,000X returns in 2 days. Lol when it doesn't happen they start crying and tying to convince everyone that the coin sucks.  It's almost comical. If the coin was sitting at 120 dollars right now as I was typing this, ( I probably wouldn't even have to be typing this) then I doubt you'd be on this thread talking about spelling errors.  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

Example: $500 billion in invoices / 52 million ppt = $9,600/ppt token

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

If I am missing something let me know.
ka82

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 10:24:05 PM by ka82

Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers.  

The value of ppt is actually going to be driven invoice investors not ppt traders.

Well, at this time while their platform is not working the price of PPT depends on the demands on different exchanges (as investors think this project is going to work and they project there's a massive opportunities in it). since at this time only 2-3 exchanges offer ppt then it makes a difference if it will also be offered in Bittrex, Poloniex, or kraken. some people don't want to try new exchanges such as etherdelta simply bc they don't have time to learn about it or they just want to buy it by cash from Kraken (e.g.)

I'm trying to buy some ppt from etherdelta but it hasn't been successful yet. the design of the site is not very well done which causes confusion for someone who wants to trade

When it gets to a point that SMEs can actually use the platform to finance invoices then demand from both sides of lender and borrower contribute to ppt valuation.

does it make sense?
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Am I wrong in thinking that the price of ppt on the exchanges does not matter?  The real value of a ppt token is going to be the total dollar value of the invoices on the platform divided by the number of ppt tokens.  The value of the tokens have to equal the dollar value of the invoices to service all the customers. 

So you assume that Populous is going to capture invoices totaling 3.5x the current market cap of all crytpo currencies? Yeah sounds reasonable. Lol. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Whats going on with the price today?
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Whats going on with the price today?

BTFD
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

Questions like:

This link is working thanks to share this with us I'm just watching this interview of Clif High. Can you post the summary of this for community to make this more interesting to watch.

Am I the only one here Huh
Did anyone listen to the last 15 minutes of this interview???
Aquatic immortal beings genetically engineering humans in the last century.....

I AM GOING NUTS Huh OR IS EVERYONE HERE "secretly redpilled" beyond humanoid alien giants roaming the planet...
Is this Clif High both an expert on invoice financing and Humanoid Alien Giants building a secret base in Antarctica HuhHuhHuh?

There's an elephant in the room here people, just listen to the entire interview.
ka82

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

Questions like:

Am I the only one here Huh
Did anyone listen to the last 15 minutes of this interview???
Aquatic immortal beings genetically engineering humans in the last century.....

I AM GOING NUTS Huh OR IS EVERYONE HERE "secretly redpilled" beyond humanoid alien giants roaming the planet...
Is this Clif High both an expert on invoice financing and Humanoid Alien Giants building a secret base in Antarctica HuhHuhHuh?

There's an elephant in the room here people, just listen to the entire interview.

don't take him seriously, unless you're given solid facts.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: