Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:54:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

I agree with the above posters that the matter is incorrect and transparent.I'm very worried about my money investing here.Clif, reggie and nico seems to be a scam, it is very strange, we never saw any one team (means more than the chief executive) in an actual video and many other things, such as spelling errors, if this is a major project, for good, repair your population, your primary school teacher did not teach you the correct spelling!If any of us are in business, we will be transparent to investors.It's a shambells.I don't want to hear about one of your 99 issues, because you're working on a/PPT team.There's no problem here only bs Caribbean cruise talk, ROFL.You're like a kid anyway, and that's not good news since the ico.There are no exchanges listed.Alpha is a complete joke.Test edition in November, wish you good luck, 3 months of ED every price per PPT!The only good news here is BTC business consultant, so thanks to you and the great YouTube channel, but you need to forget to give support to specific icos because it's bad for your long-term.
Powerpoint also botched the post-ico release, and always deadlines.Why there are 4mill extra tokens.What comes after the humiliating alpha blow Clif blowing smoke.Why your powerpoint team thinks you have an exchange problem, so many new tokens have been added to the exchange.Why not try cryptopia to keep us happy!It's not good enough Nico if this even your real name!
Now I look at this business every day.I know the area of south London, so this person should be where Lewisham and the office are.Even though the silver disinfectant dumped the number of whales, I watched in relative silence.I am a top ten holders of the PPT and I'm very sorry, but unless the beta will let me come back here to apologize, so the price is expected to have fallen sharply in a few weeks, because I drop my PPT, I hope is many whales are now doing.I am lucky to have patience
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

Hopefully today the second part of the PPT spike starts. Only to keep the good mood up. This is hopefully only the start.
Also get now some CTR at ED before the PRE-ICO stops and the market gets hungry for CTR token (13 min!).

ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

Ive a terrible feeling thats its a lets see where it goes approach and I feel that the 4mill is a sell off for the small micro team members to profit from. I feel so bad for everyone as we have been sold a pup. I dont blame clif high as he lives 1000s miles away and doesnt know this nico guy who has a twin btw. He probably takes nico at face value in whats turning out to be false hope. I look at Game Credits and see so many team members on you tube making vids about the project and then populous has NOTHING like it. I dont know. Maybe im over thinking. I hope i am. But i hate putting money on hopes and maybes. Aint no big time investors going to give any credit to populous with shifty and shoddy work done like the alpha and poor public advertising.

For the hard-to-understanders:

As you know the total PPT issued was 53.2M and the PPT Reserve Split went like so:

Team share, *this is locked for 1 year*                                                22% / 12M
Promotional Bounties, signature campaign, etc                                       2% / 0.6M
*Business Development, R&D, Capital Reserves                               9% / 4.6M*
Token percentage for investors                                                       67% / 36M
*Total*                                                                                          *100% / 53.2M*

So, as all can see within the that breakdown has *Reserves* that are accessible to the *Populous Platform* to be used as it suggests: reserved for use in Business Development, Research & Development and Capital Reserves, all standard business uses for reserve capital.

Also for our "ain't no big time" investors can be found here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances HODLing as per usual

Thanks for the details...does this mean that the 4.6M tokens is in a multi-sig wallet i.e it's not at least under control a single person?

Also in the link you provided it shows one single address (0x1a8cc57f1155d7df4626978401e203e00da097f7) contains 30% of the tokens (or 16M). Is this coming from "Token percentage for Investors"?
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 02:15:49 PM by Dorky

Hey Dorky, yes Clif High said the code was fine, but an Alpha is an Alpha is an Alpha, meaning of course there will be bugs that is why it is an Alpha release

Then Clif High should NEVER say the code was fine.

Because he wouldn't even be able to login to test out the features.

So I assume Clif High was lying.

What? Are you telling me your team never test the Alpha out before releasing it for public testing?

Come on, man. Give me a break.

Just because it is an Alpha does not mean it is okay to have lots of defects.

Edit:
It's not Populous' fault that Clif High made a wrong statement.
It's Populous' fault that the Alpha version has so many errors that by right should never be there in the first place.
The fact that users cannot even login successfully indicates the team never test the version out themselves.
If so, that lead me to wonder if the team really cares about what they are doing.

Imagine a house in Alpha state, in the process of construction.
Then you invite a public tour inside the house.
But the door is not even there.
So the public cannot even get into the house!
Of course you may give me the BS that "Of course it is under construction. It doesn't even have walls yet so you can just walk right in."
Bullshit. I cannot even walk into the house despite having no walls.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
ethioninja

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Roll Eyes Grin i see so many "investors" ask silly questions like "why the alpha version isn't perfect?" "why were their spelling mistakes?"

whereas a professional investor would be asking  can this technology change the world? can i benefit from it?

guys; i know this is probably the first time you've participated in something that could change your life for good...just relax and be patience;rome wasnt built in a day.

p.s watch some videos where steve jobs introduced the iphone on stage and it didn't work like he intended it; or bill gate had a computer fail on him in front of potential customers  Grin it's normal;it's all about the big picture
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

Roll Eyes Grin i see so many "investors" ask silly questions like "why the alpha version isn't perfect?" "why were their spelling mistakes?"

whereas a professional investor would be asking  can this technology change the world? can i benefit from it?

guys; i know this is probably the first time you've participated in something that could change your life for good...just relax and be patience;rome wasnt built in a day.

You are right.

In fact, I myself have a technology that can change the world.
Everyone in the whole world will benefit greatly from it.
I have no working prototype.
In fact so far everything is still at imaginary level.
Even if there is a prototype, there is a huge chance there will be tons of glitches that make it not workable/practical.
But I need your money.
Can you contribute some to me?
Come on, man. Think about all the benefits it can bring.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

The spread is way too high there. I don't see the reason why the Populous team don't make agreements with reputable markets so that much more people will engage with the project. This way, the markep cap could go up to $200,000 easily within days.
Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

You are right.

Even if there is a prototype, there is a huge chance there will be tons of glitches that make it not workable/practical.
But I need your money.

That is exactly how lots of start-up projects begin, as an investor if you don't like the project don't invest and move on.  Why come back and nitpick everything?  It's not your job to save us from ourselves.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

About the price not moving after alpha.

It's all got to do with the exchange.
or lack thereof.

It it were on Bittrex, it would have spiked and gone topped off gradually.

Etherdelta is a mess, I've been trying for several days to add funds there, it doesn't work, whatever browser I use, every deposit is send empty with a few (wei) Gas lost.

No exchange, no market volatility.
It's very strange for a top 50 coin (30 even) to only be on Etherdelta.

Agreed, there is no real free market for Populous to flourish on right now. Just controlled garbage. You won't see the price go until it hits a major exchange!

Viper1967

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

You are right.

But I need your money.

That is exactly how lots of start-up projects begin, as an investor if you don't like the project don't invest and move on.  Why come back and nitpick everything?  It's not your job to save us from ourselves.

Nicely said.
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:22:31 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:56:50 PM by Phase_Shifter99

It is really good to spread your investment over several coins(not suggesting my portofolio), to avoid to much risk in one coin, if somebody did his due diligence then it makes no sense to spend so much energy for a coin .
Other you LOVE the coin, like I love PPT. Cool

Currently PPT is boring(I admit), but there are enough other possibilities in crypto coins to keep the adrenalin up.
I also invested in Centra when everbody hated it, now Centra in on the way to be a "White Swan" , same with HIVE everybody hated it but I invested.(They are slow but what the do has hands and feeds and I believe in there good connection to the east)
Bought also today OMG & FOODCoin (pre ico)

ka82

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:32:16 PM

You are right.

But I need your money.

how do you answer this job interview question:

Tell me about a time that you could not successfully complete a project?
CrpToE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

You are right.

But I need your money.

Nicely said.

Don't understand the issue - great project, low price and its early stages. Patience will be rewarded.

Whose down with PPT

Yeah you know me

Whose down with PPT

Every last invoicee!

Sit back lets enjoy the ride Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Interesting project, how many followers do I need on twitter?

For what you need followers on Twitter I don't understand about your question please explain this. There is no such a condition if you are interested to buy this token you can do this without this too.
ka82

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

I sent 5 PPT from etherdelta to Populous wallet....I have NOT received them. can someone pls explain if the wallet is working?
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

Interesting project, how many followers do I need on twitter?

For what you need followers on Twitter I don't understand about your question please explain this. There is no such a condition if you are interested to buy this token you can do this without this too.
I suppose he is thinking the populous in ICO phase and there is current Twitter campaign running for PPT at this time.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

I sent 5 PPT from etherdelta to Populous wallet....I have NOT received them. can someone pls explain if the wallet is working?

This will not work I fear ! For Alpha we use Test-PPT with zero value.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

Faucet available on that alpha version I also think this balance wont appear because this is part of testnet not on the mainnet. Avoid to sent any amount there use faucet balance to test this platform.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:28:42 PM

Today I bought more and will keep adding more to my stock as long as this opportunity will last at these cheaper price. If someone is waiting for price to decline further I don't think it is going to happen because development is more advanced now so we can consider it as bottom.
ka82

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

Faucet available on that alpha version I also think this balance wont appear because this is part of testnet not on the mainnet. Avoid to sent any amount there use faucet balance to test this platform.

Ok thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: