Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

You are Uncertain about this project, have Doubts and are Fearful. So this is exactly FUD.

Are you 100% certain, 100% confident, and are 100% optimistic?

If so, have you sold your house, sold your car, and everything that you have and use the proceeds to buy the token?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Popstar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

You know guys, im holding PPT and im not trying to fud but i do believe that the 4 million tokens put into circulation recently is being dumped by the core team.

If im wrong team, then tell me so. Can you tell us where those tokens went?

All signs are pointing to a dump of those coins.
Is this why there is a bigger rush on moving up the dates as you posted recently?

I hope you answer these questions and concerns we have.

This is right and this was obvious prior to the dump action. I knew the team members would dump the tokens which they didn't give to the rightful bounty supporters. We heard lots of bad story about Nico Williams was not giving all the bounties and kept them in his personal wallet. Never be surprised if the price go down to $2 soon.
Nice to see the fudders come in. that´s a very good sign, because they always come if there is a good chance to make some money.

Stop calling people with REAL CONCERNS Fudders! Im not trying to push the price down. Im not trying to purchase more!

A quick answer from the team would be nice. I think this is a serious project, but you never know.
You are Uncertain about this project, have Doubts and are Fearful. So this is exactly FUD.

Nah, i just want answers to concerns i have by seeing some factual red flags.

Now answer this. Is there something wrong with being, uncertain, doubtful or even fearful about something when you have concerns that something is being affected in a negative way?

Your agenda is just to push uncertainty aside for your own selfish reasons. Which is worse?

Id bet that no matter what, when the price reaches the price you want, you will dump your tokens.

This is your only selfish agenda. So you need to call people fudders and make others think that all is always well and dandy!

PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:50:51 AM

Now answer this. Is there something wrong with being, uncertain, doubtful or even fearful about something when you have concerns that something is being affected in a negative way?

Your agenda is just to push uncertainty aside for your own selfish reasons. Which is worse?

Id bet that no matter what, when the price reaches the price you want, you will dump your tokens.

This is your only selfish agenda. So you need to call people fudders and make others think that all is always well and dandy!

There are no red flags, it's all in your imagination.

Of course, I'm selfish I'm invested in this project and I want it to succeed. So when see somebody spreading FUD I say something.  

It's good to be critical to any platform you invest in but Fear Uncertainty and Doubt are no good.

I will probably never sell my PPT (maybe some), it will hit $100 and then ride up to $1000, and with the revenuemodel for holders PPT would become too valuable to sell.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

Let's wait and see what the Team will tell us, instead of just constant negativity posting, which doesn't help our investment at all. Having concerns and questions are always healthy but when one person posts legitimate questions, then you get a whole group of people just following and posting the same thing, it gets pretty boring. I doubt rarely the team even look at this thread, to be honest, so best to ask the questions in the slack room, I think we all have far bigger chance to get answers there than on here. I am holding my PPT, am not selling, it's a risk I took and have to live with.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MiPe

Activity: 124

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

Of course, I'm selfish I'm invested in this project and I want it to succeed. So when see somebody spreading FUD I say something.  

It's good to be critical to any platform you invest in but Fear Uncertainty and Doubt are no good.

I will probably never sell my PPT (maybe some), it will hit $100 and then ride up to $1000, and with the revenuemodel for holders PPT would become too valuable to sell.

Can PPT really hit 100$? Or is this a dream?

Popstar

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:27:31 AM

Actually i believe it can easily if they do what they set out to do. Its a great project but ultimately its up to the team to produce. Lets see how they handle themselves.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:32:17 AM

Actually i believe it can easily if they do what they set out to do. Its a great project but ultimately its up to the team to produce. Lets see how they handle themselves.

I'd agree with this. They have great plans, and now we will find out how good they are in executing that stuff.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

I'd agree with this. They have great plans, and now we will find out how good they are in executing that stuff.

Of course they can, in the land of crypto anything is possible.

Back in 2009 nobody thought that BTC will even reach 1$.

Now it's around 4000$.

In a couple of years people will sit on their luxury ships drinking expensive champagne and see how much innovation did PPT realize in the financial sector.

I think i'll be able to buy a boat from the PPT trading profits.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

Everything depends on the ability of the populous crew to get companies selling invoices to use their platform.  In my opinion creating the platform to function like it should is the easy part.  No worries in that end from me, can Populous deliver the invoices for us to buy? Building the platform is easy, I just hope they don't take a if we build it they come approach.
the anti toad

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

I think the real value of populous lies not in the platform its self but in their credit rating system, any wiz kid that can code is capable of building a peer to peer website that allows people to trade debts or invoices...

be interesting to see a demo of their credit system in action, that seems to be the killer function of such a project
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:09:31 PM

Perhaps because they have such a small team, now they are too busy to let investors update everything
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1257

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

People who think this project will be successful is delusional. Open Scam Accusation section and see what has been said. They didn't even pay bounty participants. Basically they stole people's labor and got free advertisement without paying single token. I can't trust a project like that. If they steal from bounties they can steal from everywhere else.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
the anti toad

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

People who think this project will be successful is delusional. Open Scam Accusation section and see what has been said. They didn't even pay bounty participants. Basically they stole people's labor and got free advertisement without paying single token. I can't trust a project like that. If they steal from bounties they can steal from everywhere else.

This thing didn't need to be advertised, it was featured in clif highs report, sold out in hours because of his review

anyone that got paid bounty was lucky
Viper1967

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

You are the delusional one.  And if you can't trust them then that's your prerogative but for me I heavily invested and am very confident the project will be successful.  You're asking us to believe you that they stole well I for one don't believe you or any of the other crybaby FUDsters.  All you doing is just spewing hot air. 
nitrust

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

I agree, why cant we all just stay positive. This has only been out for a little over a month. The project needs time to get going and coming on here spreading FUD doesnt do anyone any good. Unless you are here to scare weak hands so you can accumulate more tokens for yourself.
Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

Hi everyone, we have not been dumping PPT and have no intention to do so, PPT is a very valuable asset token and my plan is to retain as much PPT as possible. To all the FUDsters and those who try to paint a negative picture of the Populous Project, here are the emails between myself and CMC. I await your next accusation of the dumping of PPT by myself  Smiley

Thanks

Hi,

For the circulating supply, please provide information on the initial and current distribution of coins.  How many coins are reserved for the founders/devs or other purposes?

Thanks!

--
CoinMarketCap Support

Populous <info@populous.co>
13 Aug

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

So out of 53,252,246 tokens only 12,000,000 are held for the team and are held in escrow for one year. The remaining tokens are free to be traded.

Best regards,

Stephen Williams
CEO

CoinMarketCap
13 Aug

to Populous
Hi,

Can you clarify what the first address is in the list of token holders?  https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances

It seems to be more than 12,000,000.

Thanks.

13 Aug

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

Yes that is our holdings which include 12,000,000 PPT team tokens and an another additional 4,248,219.10 PPT. The 4,248,219.10 PPT can be used at anytime and will be sold or transferred when needed to cover bounties, business development or research fees.

This is why we feel that 4,248,219.10 PPT should be added to the total current circulation as the current number you have will be incorrect should we use any part of the 4,248,219.10 PPT for the uses mentioned above.

Best regards,

Steve Williams

CEO

CoinMarketCap
14 Aug (13 days ago)

to Populous
Supply has been updated, thanks.

15 Aug (12 days ago)

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

We are still waiting to see the update.

Thanks

CoinMarketCap
15 Aug (12 days ago)

to Populous
Sorry, it should be fixed now.

jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Hi everyone, we have not been dumping PPT and have no intention to do so, PPT is a very valuable asset token and my plan is to retain as much PPT as possible. To all the FUDsters and those who try to paint a negative picture of the Populous Project, here are the emails between myself and CMC. I await your next accusation of the dumping of PPT by myself  Smiley

Thanks

Hi,

For the circulating supply, please provide information on the initial and current distribution of coins.  How many coins are reserved for the founders/devs or other purposes?

Thanks!

--
CoinMarketCap Support

13 Aug

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

So out of 53,252,246 tokens only 12,000,000 are held for the team and are held in escrow for one year. The remaining tokens are free to be traded.

Best regards,

Stephen Williams
CEO

CoinMarketCap
13 Aug

to Populous
Hi,

Can you clarify what the first address is in the list of token holders?  https://etherscan.io/token/0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a#balances

It seems to be more than 12,000,000.

Thanks.

13 Aug

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

Yes that is our holdings which include 12,000,000 PPT team tokens and an another additional 4,248,219.10 PPT. The 4,248,219.10 PPT can be used at anytime and will be sold or transferred when needed to cover bounties, business development or research fees.

This is why we feel that 4,248,219.10 PPT should be added to the total current circulation as the current number you have will be incorrect should we use any part of the 4,248,219.10 PPT for the uses mentioned above.

Best regards,

Steve Williams

CEO

CoinMarketCap
14 Aug (13 days ago)

to Populous
Supply has been updated, thanks.

15 Aug (12 days ago)

to CoinMarketCap
Hi,

We are still waiting to see the update.

Thanks

CoinMarketCap
15 Aug (12 days ago)

to Populous
Sorry, it should be fixed now.

It's very good move Populous team, that you are aware regarding the discussion here about PPT. as there are many FRAUDsters here. I believe in Populous project from first time I've read the Populous ANN.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Wrestlingshark

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

I guess they just answered a bunch of questions about dumping tokens. 

They already have an alpha, moved up the Beta and the release, hired a marketing firm and signed an agreement with a rewards company (agreement released by Friday).  What project is this far along with this much potential? 
ethioninja

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:46:31 PM

Friday...official statement will be made regarding the invoicing deal they've made. big players will take notice and the price will jump soon. if not....we wait for the next good news;till the market takes notice. in the meantime i'll be busy diversifying into new ico's coming around this week.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

Friday...official statement will be made regarding the invoicing deal they've made. big players will take notice and the price will jump soon. if not....we wait for the next good news;till the market takes notice. in the meantime i'll be busy diversifying into new ico's coming around this week.

I like the transparency and the speed in which this project is moving. I have no fear in holding PPT for a very long time. Now even my Father is interested in maybe purchasing a few for some appreciation value for the future. I am glad the PPT Team came and answered all the FUD or also genuine concerned questions.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: