Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released

I think it values more than $10. having organic growth as of now.. no unusual pump/dump
HODL

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4Smitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

The treasure hunt continues...yea I gotta get a life but it's kinda fun and I have a boat load invested so here it goes....

The wallet page will be released shortly, this will basically be the way to send PPT to Populous and view PPT collateral positions. -populous tweet 7/26/17

BTC Consultant said Steve responded to him on slack saying everything is explained in the tweets regarding the use of PPT...Well, I've reviewed the tweets and yes they do reference articles such as "secret sauce" etc which explains a lot but not the specifics...

I read the tweet shown above that mentions the new wallet page coming soon and we can see there the "PPT collateral positions"....that means to me that PPT tokens will be used to collateralize the purchase of invoices (loan). So, here's my thoughts on the meaning...I'm guessing that the FIAT buyers enter the platform as an example and bids on say a 1M invoice for 30 days...In order for the FIAT investor to complete the buy, there must be 1M worth of PPT(pokens) put up by us PPT holders in order to complete (collateralize) the purchase. Without us (PPT), no purchase. So, whatever the price of PPT is at that time and that can be set by Populous within the platform in order to meet demand....Once there are 1M in PPT (either pool of smalls or large PPT holders)and 1M in investor $ the purchase is complete. So, essentially both PPT holders and FIAT imvestor are buying the invoice but without the PPT (collateral) it doesn't happen and thus the NEED for PPT as Clif says...

After 30 days the FIAT holder makes his return (.5% or whatever) and PPT holders get their PPT back plus 4% (or whatever) profit and then we do it all over again.

Obviously still guessing but this would make sense as to how it could work. 

Got a little bored and also can't stop thinking about it cause it's exciting and I want to be aboard the Populous Caribbean cruise!

Thoughts? Anyone else bored? Lol

Well, it looks like I was on to something and many thx to Populous for responding to my tweets and looks like we will get an explanation to our question we've had for a while. See below for tweet:

"Currently doing an educational post on this matter. In short, PPT is used as collateral against the fiat liquidity pool"

Awesome news and we r all excited for PPT and the amazing potential to change our lives!
davgonz90

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

In case anyone is thinking about selling...

http://pitzlfinancial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Carl-Richards-Sketch-Greed-Buy-Fear-Sell-Repeat-Until-Broke.jpg
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released

I think it values more than $10. having organic growth as of now.. no unusual pump/dump
HODL

yes ,so and i ,hold and trust PPT ,i think it will go well
davgonz90

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

Here's what Steve said on Twitter regarding the role of PPT on the platform:

"In short, PPT is used as collateral against the fiat liquidity pool"

Smitty, you were correct.
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:20:51 PM

Yep, I'm glad they will be doing an educational post on how PPT works within the platform.  We all have been asking questions just to be a little more educated on our investment that's all and not to stir up garbage. So happy they have listen and can put this to bed. Honestly, by doing this will only increase the demand for PPT as people will understand how important it is to own PPTand the true utility value it holds.  PPT to the moon. I gotta say made my sunday morning with that response I got from Populous on my tweet to them. First and only response I've ever received from them and it was a beauty!!! Populous Caribbean Cruise!
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

Yep, I'm glad they will be doing an educational post on how PPT works within the platform.  We all have been asking questions just to be a little more educated on our investment that's all and not to stir up garbage. So happy they have listen and can put this to bed. Honestly, by doing this will only increase the demand for PPT as people will understand how important it is to own PPTand the true utility value it holds.  PPT to the moon. I gotta say made my sunday morning with that response I got from Populous on my tweet to them. First and only response I've ever received from them and it was a beauty!!! Populous Caribbean Cruise!

Ahhh...it makes sense...and the reason why Steve said they need the high market capitalization # is because the PPT is used as collateral and will have to equal demand/FIAT and Steve is "planning for success" according to his interview with Clif. So, if demand is 1B in ppl selling invoices then PPT must be at $30 with 33M in PPT in the platform as an example. PPT can set the price within the platform to meet the demand as well in the smart contract. PPT to the 🌙
davgonz90

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

Ahhh...it makes sense...and the reason why Steve said they need the high market capitalization # is because the PPT is used as collateral and will have to equal demand/FIAT and Steve is "planning for success" according to his interview with Clif. So, if demand is 1B in ppl selling invoices then PPT must be at $30 with 33M in PPT in the platform as an example. PPT can set the price within the platform to meet the demand as well in the smart contract. PPT to the 🌙

Right, and that doesn't include speculation of the coin.

Speculation will drive the coin up much higher/faster.
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

It will be great to be educated on exactly how it works and we won't have to speculate.....because the fiat liquidity pool might be different than the fiat/BTC etc who are coming into the platform to buy the invoices...? The reason I say that now is because Clif responded to BTC saying... "The fiat pools are misunderstood in how they work."

A few different moving parts and hopefully the educational post comes out shortly so we'll understand
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

Including but not limited to, PPT supply being locked up in invoice collateral for blocks of months depending on the users appetite for growth. In plain english, a majority of holders love the passive income stream aspect and will keep holding for this which will drive the on-demand price up for these coveted magic beans and thus the income stream will continually grow every month as the price discovery adjusts. Sorry mate, $30 is blasphemy at this point.  Cheesy
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

Including but not limited to, PPT supply being locked up in invoice collateral for blocks of months depending on the users appetite for growth. In plain english, a majority of holders love the passive income stream aspect and will keep holding for this which will drive the on-demand price up for these coveted magic beans and thus the income stream will continually grow every month as the price discovery adjusts. Sorry mate, $30 is blasphemy at this point.  Cheesy

Hahahaha...I know. $30 was a random starting number for noobs to grasp the concept without hyperventilating when the price will be anywhere from $250-$500 or a lot higher once this baby takes off! Can't wait Smiley
davgonz90

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Hahahaha...I know. $30 was a random starting number for noobs to grasp the concept without hyperventilating when the price will be anywhere from $250-$500 or a lot higher once this baby takes off! Can't wait Smiley

I watched the Clif High video again to see if I could learn more.

The real key to PPT's success lies in the fact that Steve created a proprietary software program that automatically scrapes potential clients around the UK (and I'm guessing other parts of the world eventually).

This allows Populous to scale very quickly.

In other words, we won't have to wait weeks or months for clients to start using Populous - it will be an automated process.

Now that we've all worked together to find out exactly what role PPT plays in the system, I have one final concern:

Get this coin on the big exchanges already!!!
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

Hello Guys,

please do me only one favour I brought up the Price target of 800USD(when nobody was thinking about it) as first one(with explanation why) please call this price target in future "Phase99_Target" to honour it.
I let  200USD and 400USD for 4Smitty to name and receive the honour.  Grin Cool

eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Wait what...

It's really going to get it's place in the invoice market without having to do marketing?
Has Steve found a way to add the platform to the mainstream flow of invoice trading somewhere?

I want to refer to this article:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-weighs-ico-tokens-securities-ether-still-labeled-currency/

Only if PPT tokens abide by the SEC rules and regulations can they be used on the open invoice trading market. I could be mistaken, but at least in US they have to abide by the SEC's rules to be regarded as a security/financial asset and can be traded as such.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to hear from someone with more in depth knowledge of these matters.
takeshisan1992

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

Got some more today still buying guys great dip.
davgonz90

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

Wait what...

It's really going to get it's place in the invoice market without having to do marketing?
Has Steve found a way to add the platform to the mainstream flow of invoice trading somewhere?

I want to refer to this article:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-weighs-ico-tokens-securities-ether-still-labeled-currency/

Only if PPT tokens abide by the SEC rules and regulations can they be used on the open invoice trading market. I could be mistaken, but at least in US they have to abide by the SEC's rules to be regarded as a security/financial asset and can be traded as such.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to hear from someone with more in depth knowledge of these matters.

No expert, but is PPT a security?

I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

Hello Guys,

please do me only one favour I brought up the Price target of 800USD(when nobody was thinking about it) as first one(with explanation why) please call this price target in future "Phase99_Target" to honour it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....now that made me laugh.  I sure hope I get to give u the honour at $800 and I'll do that on the Populous Caribbean Cruise!! 🚢

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:28:32 PM

Hello Guys,

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....now that made me laugh.  I sure hope I get to give u the honour at $800 and I'll do that on the Populous Caribbean Cruise!! 🚢

I know we will meet all at the Populous Caribbean Cruise in 2018 !!  Grin This will be a fun event for all.

4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

Hello Guys,

I know we will meet all at the Populous Caribbean Cruise in 2018 !!  Grin This will be a fun event for all.

Hey Phase Shifter....when we get to $800, it will be my "honour" to pay for your cruise! U can hold me to that! Smiley
Wrestlingshark

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Hello Guys,

Hey Phase Shifter....when we get to $800, it will be my "honour" to pay for your cruise! U can hold me to that! Smiley

I will pay for half if it hits $800 😊
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: