Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:49:39 AM

does anyone think that 1500 tokens will allow me to quit my job. I am 90% in populous
4Smitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:59:01 AM

does anyone think that 1500 tokens will allow me to quit my job. I am 90% in populous

All depends how much you can live on.

Assuming this works the way we are discussing....@ 4% monthly profit if you have all your PPT invested...

Examples:

@ $20 per PPT = $1200 per month
@ $100 per PPT = $6000 per month
@ $400 per PPT = $24000 per month

NO guarantees obviously but fun to dream right!!  I could live on it and quit!!
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:00:57 AM

So what do you think of how I assume it'll work?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:10:12 AM

Assuming this works the way we are discussing....@ 4% monthly profit if you have all your PPT invested...

Examples:

well i make 2800 a month and i hate every second of it
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:14:23 AM

Examples:

well i make 2800 a month and i hate every second of it

I think if PPT is "required" like Clif said then it goes to $50 minimum once it's up and running.  Let's hope it works for all of us! Populous Caribbean Cruise would be Fun!
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:51:39 AM

So what do you think of how I assume it'll work?

Yea, who knows at this point.  However, the key to it all spiking is the "NEED" for PPT to utilize the platform.  Clif says PPT is necessary so that's all I needed to know.  How exactly it actually works....ie. PPT and FIAT/BTC can buy, PPT is used as a rental to FIAT so they can buy....who knows.  BUT, again if PPT is NEEDED then we are going to the moon with this 100%.  ($20,$50,$100,$500,$5000.....seriously who knows how high)  All depends on the number of businesses that want to utilize the Populous platform in the end.  After listening to Steve and Clif....that Steve is brilliant and has things set up for success!

Starting to get excited and can't wait to test the Alpha out as a PPT holder!!
Wrestlingshark

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:06:34 AM

Where did you guys see it posted that we can earn 4%/month of the total value of our ppt?
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

Where did you guys see it posted that we can earn 4%/month of the total value of our ppt?

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6

This was an example they gave. Of course, no guarantees and we'll see what the end profit % is per invoice, but I'll take anything from 1-4% monthly! Smiley
Wrestlingshark

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:12:40 AM

Where do he tokens need to be stored to earn the return?
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:18:33 AM

They need to be put into the platform first....Alpha is due out within the next week or so and we'll be able to test it out to see how it all works.  A lot of questions that will be answered like this one once we get to test it. 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:27:59 AM

They need to be put into the platform first....Alpha is due out within the next week or so and we'll be able to test it out to see how it all works.  A lot of questions that will be answered like this one once we get to test it. 

I love the idea that we can earn on our PPT while leasing them out. This is going to really give a boon to all those who invested here. I am now at 300 tokens so far and trying hard to accumulate a little more while the market is still trading in a sideways position.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:42:27 AM

No, I don't think so. You need more coin, 1500 PPT is not enough for quite yours Job. At least you need 8,000 for quite a job.But I never agree with you about quite job.Online earning is optional and job is compulsory to me.so don't leave your job. try to earn money both real life job and online job.It wolild help you get more money in short time.
I have missed the chance to buy PPPT.I only have 200PPT in my pocket.I will hold them for a long time.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:08:03 AM

I would love to hear your thoughts....Way off base? Makes sense?

Obviously been thinking probably way to much on this but it's exciting and hopefully pans out like this.
I'm just worried why the PPT guys won't tell us how it works. Why the secret?

I'd like to trust Clif, but I also don't see why no one can officially answer what is a really simple question. Clif is not their spokesperson.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

how much your salary on your real job ? and if you live on developed country which is had a high daily expenses. I think you need more time while earning some funds to invest on cryptoworld. Or you can become a fully traders but yeah it's a lot of risks as well.

Tozex

Powered by,
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:52:27 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 10:08:44 AM by Phase_Shifter99

Obviously been thinking probably way to much on this but it's exciting and hopefully pans out like this.

Smitty

Nice thought out response. It makes a lot of sense.

Ultimately, we should find out the answers to our questions within a week or so.

That is when alpha will be released for us PPT owners to test out.

It is during this time that we'll be able to truly understand the role of PPT in the system.

Thanks.  Man I can't even imagine $400 per PPT and making 4% monthly on the total value in invoice buying.....There will definitely have to be a "Populous Cruise" arranged for us all to celebrate "quitting our jobs" and meeting everyone if this works out.  I'm sick of pharma sales and am hoping for the best!

Hi,
100% agree, you've hit it.
Should be option2, and you found a new point which never was discussed:

"So, do I think it would be a better idea to allow all fiat to buy on their own and not need PPT to enter the program.....Hell no!  320M vs 6.4B for Steve and a market Cap of 1B vs 21B. I think the "smart guy" Steve goes with option 2.  Just my 2 cents and the numbers I used were just possible examples only."

He is smart guy and takes option2 also he would make sure in this way he could employ the smartest people you can get for money, get the best office spaces for Populous in every important big city: London,Paris,Frankfurt, NewYork .. you name it. This would not be possible at the start with only the small fees they get.

Your numbers funny match my numbers: I came to:

20USD                              for option1
200USD, 400USD, 800USD for option2  (And I am good with calculations even with less information have proven to by right very often, its some kind of my hobby...)

So I looking forward to be at the Populous Caribbean Cruise! To meet all the differrent people you can imagine which have one thing in common, they did the right decision at point X.

(One thing to mention for the PPT holders) Normaly every investor would like at some point to take the gains out of the game (its natural to protect gains). But with PPT
this is mostly not possible because of the income generating function of the token it would not make sense to sell even they are at 400USD....

Update: I am convinced and bought again 120PPT not waiting for any dip.

4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

Smitty

Nice thought out response. It makes a lot of sense.

Ultimately, we should find out the answers to our questions within a week or so.

That is when alpha will be released for us PPT owners to test out.

It is during this time that we'll be able to truly understand the role of PPT in the system.

Thanks.  Man I can't even imagine $400 per PPT and making 4% monthly on the total value in invoice buying.....There will definitely have to be a "Populous Cruise" arranged for us all to celebrate "quitting our jobs" and meeting everyone if this works out.  I'm sick of pharma sales and am hoping for the best!

Hi,
100% agree, you've hit it.
Should be option2, and you found a new point which never was discussed:

"So, do I think it would be a better idea to allow all fiat to buy on their own and not need PPT to enter the program.....Hell no!  320M vs 6.4B for Steve and a market Cap of 1B vs 21B. I think the "smart guy" Steve goes with option 2.  Just my 2 cents and the numbers I used were just possible examples only."

He is smart guy and takes option2 also he would make sure in this way he could employ the smartest people you can get for money, get the best office spaces for Populous in every important big city: London,Paris,Frankfurt, NewYork .. you name it. This would not be possible at the start with only the small fees they get.

Your numbers funny match my numbers: I came to:

20USD                              for option1
200USD, 400USD, 800USD for option2  (And I am good with calculations even with less information have proven to by right very often, its some kind of my hobby...)

So I looking forward to be at the Populous Caribbean Cruise! To meet all the differrent people you can imagine which have one thing in common, they did the right decision at point X.

(One thing to mention for the PPT holders) Normaly every investor would like at some point to take the gains out of the game (its natural to protect gains). But with PPT
this is mostly not possible because of the income generating function of the token it would not make sense to sell even they are at 400USD....

Update: I am convinced and bought again 120PPT not waiting for any dip.

I tried getting into it ICO and missed out but went in big post ICO with PPT and Veri holding 90% of all my cryptos. I won't sell at $400 or $800 as long as the 1-4% monthly can be realized consistently. At $400 @ 4% I would make back my initial large investment in 6 days! No way I sell. Come on populous Cruise!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

I also have seen those screen captures of alpha platform on social media platform and waiting for the access like everyone else here. It seems there are still some final testing is going on before it goes available for general users testing. PPT is brilliant concept and will make lot of people rich who have invested in it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

No, I don't think so. You need more coin, 1500 PPT is not enough for quite yours Job. At least you need 8,000 for quite a job.But I never agree with you about quite job.Online earning is optional and job is compulsory to me.so don't leave your job. try to earn money both real life job and online job.It wolild help you get more money in short time.
I have missed the chance to buy PPPT.I only have 200PPT in my pocket.I will hold them for a long time.
I agree with your thought, quite a real life job it is very high risk as online earning not a stable earn. I've more than 2K PPT but I nevery thinking in quite my real job at this time.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

I agree with your thought, quite a real life job it is very high risk as online earning not a stable earn. I've more than 2K PPT but I nevery thinking in quite my real job at this time.

Don´t quit your job right now. But PPT will be a huge success and this will be the best project since ethereum.
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

I agree with your thought, quite a real life job it is very high risk as online earning not a staple earn. I've more than 2K PPT but I nevery thinking in quite my real job at this time.

Agreed. I will only quit once I can cash out and pay the house off, have a nice chunk of cash in the bank and have my PPT making me a nice monthly payday. I Would never risk quitting ever after a month or 2 of payouts. But, I believe it can be done! Steve will be the captain of the cruise...I'll take Clif as the co-captain...lol

Biased with Clif cause he got me to look into cryptos. Although I don't agree with everything he says he has a lot of info that has been dead on.  Only time will tell but luckily we don't have to wait that much longer. Smiley will
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: