Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

Tonton,please make up your mind

At one point you are writing about ongoing development

And the other you want the dev to be present here.

Let it be no mistake: dev should be here. I couldnt give a rat's ass anymore about that circus called mne2.
I want out of this shit-fest without losing too much $.

I invested in you dev, you absolute extra chromosome.

Hey, you lousy Donkey!, you don't need the dev to help you get on livecoin.net and place a sell order. The dev could type a 6000-word post on this thread and it's not guaranteed to make the price go up. The Dev doesn't have a magic wand to make the price go up. So if you tired of holding, sell your share and fuck off.
 The dev didn't force you to buy MNE, you bought it out of your own accord, so you have the right to sell it whenever you please.
 If you invested in the dev, then that means you invested in the tech and the tech is flawless and up to date. So that's a BS statement. The truth is you rolled the dice and crapped out, now you need someone to hold your hand, cradle your balls and help you weather the storm.
 Quit being a fuck boy! either you hold the coin and hope that things turn around, or sell and fuck off. This is gambling, taking a loss is part of the game.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

I'm back after a while because every time I check the price I get depressed, until now MNE has been my worst coin ever... Anyway I'm gonna hold and I'd like to understand one thing about the future (hopefully) version 2: those who already have Minereum don't automatically get the new coin as well, right? You have to choose which one you wanna keep?

Because I understand that from this message:
Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

So what do we have to do, toss a coin and decide which token we want? I'm quite confused  Huh

What they mean:

We did a air drop and submitted 1000s of addresses and closed submissions in 24 hours. Generated 1000s of coins from our free accounts and been dumping it on everyone.

Volume dried up, price went to shit and no one interested anymore.

Do another new coin called it v2, separate from MNE and people can swap if they want. We get steal more coins and swap our free MNE also and dump on the new coin.

Shit reminds me of Zclassic and Zen...

This all has scam written all over it...

It's a fact that the OP holds thousands of addresses and dumped their minereum.  There is no way they distributed those over 4000 genesis addresses to that many unique people. Anyone that bought this will just continue to get dumped on as new minereum is generated everyday by those genesis addresses.

And there is no way for your dumb ass to verify that statement, you just shooting flaming shit out of your asshole and expect us to believe it's gold. It's pure speculation and even if it is so, where the fuck was you, complainers when the coin was trading at $8, why weren't you shitting yourself over the thread claiming the dev has multiple addresses and making all this money.
 Again, no one forced you too buy this coin, hold or dump your stake. am sure someone will gladly relieve it off you.

Keep in mind that Minereum will continue its own path independently of the new token and current holders will be able to convert MNE to the new token if they wish.

This verifies it, why create a whole new coin?

I was here back in April when the coin was launched, I wasn't happy when address submission was opened for only 24 hours. Didn't even give people a chance to enter but yet there's 4k+ submissions?

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

Lot of people were aware of the airdrop starting date as these were collected in second attempt. First thread was deleted by some moderator as it was asking addresses openly and wasn't correct section. Dev came out with different thread and let people know that he would announce date. Lot of people were busy in thread when it was announced.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:55:57 AM

Actually sir "memii", I support one of the minereum, but we do not know that there is airdrop here.
When is the airdrop of the minereum sir, there is still ongoing?
Because me we bought livecoin to have a minereum sir.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

Actually sir "memii", I support one of the minereum, but we do not know that there is airdrop here.
When is the airdrop of the minereum sir, there is still ongoing?
Because me we bought livecoin to have a minereum sir.
Airdrop is done a long time ago already, but purchasing minereum now, there will be a chance that you can get MNE 2.0.
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

lets see what update we get at the end of the month,it should be a good one,after this long period of silence and hard work form Dev,good things take time as we all know!
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Lot of people were aware of the airdrop starting date as these were collected in second attempt. First thread was deleted by some moderator as it was asking addresses openly and wasn't correct section. Dev came out with different thread and let people know that he would announce date. Lot of people were busy in thread when it was announced.

If he asked for forum accounts of jr member and up we would have 1000 genesis addresses instead of 4000

Sure many people have 2 or more accounts here too but far fewer and it still takes some time to raise them to acceptable levels.

By contrast, it's trivial to change IP address and many people have or can create multiple mail addresses too in one day.

thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

Quit being a fuck boy!
Asian confirmed.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

We are now announcing more details about the next version of Minereum.

We want to introduce to our community Artemine.

Artemine is the Minereum 2.0 and will be launched as an ICO.

The first drafted Artemine Whitepaper can be seen here: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.1.pdf

We are still working on the project but for now we want to release this information so everyone knows in what we are working on.

As already mentioned before, both tokens (Minereum and Artemine) will be independent tokens, each of them with their own teams, exchanges, algorithms, etc. Both tokens will be running side by side.

For now, we invite you to have a look into the Artemine whitepaper.

More updates will follow soon, stay tuned!

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:15:35 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

The first drafted Artemine Whitepaper can be seen here: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.1.pdf

We are still working on the project but for now we want to release this information so everyone knows in what we are working on.

As already mentioned before, both tokens (Minereum and Artemine) will be independent tokens, each of them with their own teams, exchanges, algorithms, etc. Both tokens will be running side by side.

That's a Great news !

And What about Minereum? Will users have possibility to burn their Minereum in way to obtain Artemine?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

Tonton,please make up your mind

At one point you are writing about ongoing development

And the other you want the dev to be present here.

Let it be no mistake: dev should be here. I couldnt give a rat's ass anymore about that circus called mne2.
I want out of this shit-fest without losing too much $.

I invested in you dev, you absolute extra chromosome.

Nothing wrong with Dev interacting with the community to proof that he's legitimate right?
If I spend that much time in developing something and people were accusing me of any kind of wrongdoing (like having 1000's of genesis accounts) I would do anything to make sure the perception stays clean.
I didn't do all this work to have it teared down to the ground by people spreading incorrect information.

Remember that this is not a shop working on your order where you can check up if the store is still there and that people are working on it.
Investing in crypto should not mean that you invest in a black hole, if coins turn out to be a scam or get abandoned without prior notice this will be bad for most other coins as well in terms of perception. Eventually money goes to the ones that can be trusted the most.

Well, if people have trust in MNE and the dedication of Dev to make his original idea work then there should not be any problem. To built trust Dev should appear more often, this is what I am saying.

CryptoMeister
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

It's just great news , waiting for further announcements
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

I hope everyone feels better now. You got your post. Now go read the whitepaper and chill the fuck out.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

Dev, please consider giving MNE contributions a bonus to boost the price. That would silence most of the whining.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

That's a Great news !

And What about Minereum? Will users have possibility to burn their Minereum in way to obtain Artemine?

Yes, that is explained on page 3 of the Whitepaper

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

Thanks for the update. Just read the Artemine white paper, this looks very promising. I like the fact you will be able to sell your genesis account safely and with no escrow needed.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

Dev, please consider giving MNE contributions a bonus to boost the price. That would silence most of the whining.

Agree, buying ART for MNE should be the preferred route right?  
Or is it the ETH value that is more interesting? Need to raise money now?
ETH or MNE worries me to say the least, this was not quite expected. What is the benefit holding more MNE now, unless there is a substantial reward using MNE over ETH when buying ART in the ICO.

Whining? No, just protecting my investment and asking legitimate questions.

Anyone else has concerns?

CryptoMeister
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for the Update.

But "Users​ ​will​ ​have​ ​the​ ​possibility​ ​to​ ​contribute​ ​in​ ​ETH​ ​or​ ​MNE", which is very bad.  It will not support MNE in any way.  You must need to invite contributions in MNE only (and burn them as well). It will helpful to both the MNE and ART.

Also there is no information about, how MNE genesis holders convert into ART Genesis holder (as you said earlier)?
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:07:06 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

But "Users​ ​will​ ​have​ ​the​ ​possibility​ ​to​ ​contribute​ ​in​ ​ETH​ ​or​ ​MNE", which is very bad.  It will not support MNE in any way.  You must need to invite contributions in MNE only (and burn them as well). It will helpful to both the MNE and ART.

Also there is no information about, how MNE genesis holders convert into ART Genesis holder (as you said earlier)?

Quote.

This would be a reward also for the ones that has substained Minereum Project from the first moment !

███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

Quote.

This would be a reward also for the ones that has substained Minereum Project from the first moment !

ADD - Allowing ETH is screwing MNE holders big time.

CryptoMeister
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: