Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438015 times)
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

What is going on with livecoin, or coinmarketcap.com? No data comes from livecoin to cmc for 3 days.  Undecided
When MNE hits cyrptopia, I didnt use livecoin anymore, For me livecoin is not a good exchange, they cant be trusted and their corruption is obvious AF. Just try to withdraw on livecoin, and you will see it, they are deducting a certain amount for fees, but when you actually check the transaction they are putting low fees, therefore slowing the process of withdrawal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

Free project growing into ICO? I personally don't like it. I know development requires a lot of resources, but ICO is a bit too much for me...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:34:14 AM

What is going on with livecoin, or coinmarketcap.com? No data comes from livecoin to cmc for 3 days.  Undecided
When MNE hits cyrptopia, I didnt use livecoin anymore, For me livecoin is not a good exchange, they cant be trusted and their corruption is obvious AF. Just try to withdraw on livecoin, and you will see it, they are deducting a certain amount for fees, but when you actually check the transaction they are putting low fees, therefore slowing the process of withdrawal.

I didn't see any difference with between Livecoin and Crytopia both are legit exchanges I dropped the support tickets on Livecoin it got solved in less than a hour very quick response. But everyone have has own personal maybe you had a bad experience but recently they improved and now processing the withdraw much faster than before.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

I didn't see any difference with between Livecoin and Crytopia both are legit exchanges I dropped the support tickets on Livecoin it got solved in less than a hour very quick response. But everyone have has own personal maybe you had a bad experience but recently they improved and now processing the withdraw much faster than before.

Is a little difference on this two exchanges. On livecoin fee is higher for withdraw MNE -1MNE and on cryptopia fee is only
0.01. But both are legit exchanges
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

Cool article which contains hot updates because first time I saw more detailed plan for each of the token. I will surely read whitepaper to find out answers of few things which are ordinary related to ART token that's why isn't raising here. Also it will be helpful to understand more better way the whole concept of the project.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:06:49 PM

It is an interesting article which does a good job breaking down the differences.

When MNE 2.0 was first announced, though, didn't the DEV say you could either swap your MNE 1.0 genesis address for a MNE 2.0 address or purchase 2.0 with 1.0? I can understand if the possibility of swapping genesis addresses just wasn't feasible, but I'm curious if that's the reason for the change or if the idea was just dropped.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

The token price has reamained very steady right here in the mid 4 dollar range.  New platform for lift off or one final dip before the news?  Anyone want to talk about the best way to get into this trade?
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

The token price has reamained very steady right here in the mid 4 dollar range.  New platform for lift off or one final dip before the news?  Anyone want to talk about the best way to get into this trade?

You should get in now, and have some extra money stand by if the price drops further. I'm expecting the new ATH mid september, probably around the 20$ range. Also, the more MNE you have, the more ART you'll be able to buy at the ICO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

that's great news!! Question, let's say I buy 10.000 ART at the ICO. Do I end up with 10.000 coins, or will I get a genesis adress that mines 10.000 coins over the period of 60 years?

You will get a Genesis address that mines 10.000 coins over the period of 60 years.

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would choose an investment that takes 60 years, in a market that's barely 10 years old. if there's no way to buy ART in bulk up front, like any other coin, what's the purpose of investing? Ask yourself, would you rather get 20K ART now, each valued at 1$, or 1ART a day over the next 20.000 days, with no guarantees that ART will even be worth 0.01$ within 1 year?

i think than each one has its reasons to invest in art..i think on the contrary than this economic model is better..because it avoids the massive dump..you have an exemple in mne was stable has 1$ and can take value because coins are burned after token service.

Think about all these ico whose price has fallen below the price ico..it's less likely to happen with art.

each one want a best price to sell..for any reasons..with art you could put in sale the genesis address what wasn't possible with mne for technical reason.

i think also..like all invest this involves a share of risk..but i think less of other economic model..i know art is different of mne because it isn't a airdrop..i'm genesis holder and i want sell mne for good price but i do not want to harm investors..i prefer sell my mne for 8-10$ than sell it on an pump at 30$..because i hope mne will keep her value..coin will be burned..and investor will do a profit with art when it will valued 1/1000 of eth..i think its a good deal for all.
Nixzor

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Keep in mind that ART is not MNE 2.0!
I think dev will make all future projects around MNE and it is wise to do so.

MiBambino

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

that's great news!! Question, let's say I buy 10.000 ART at the ICO. Do I end up with 10.000 coins, or will I get a genesis adress that mines 10.000 coins over the period of 60 years?

You will get a Genesis address that mines 10.000 coins over the period of 60 years.

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would choose an investment that takes 60 years, in a market that's barely 10 years old. if there's no way to buy ART in bulk up front, like any other coin, what's the purpose of investing? Ask yourself, would you rather get 20K ART now, each valued at 1$, or 1ART a day over the next 20.000 days, with no guarantees that ART will even be worth 0.01$ within 1 year?

i think than each one has its reasons to invest in art..i think on the contrary than this economic model is better..because it avoids the massive dump..you have an exemple in mne was stable has 1$ and can take value because coins are burned after token service.

Think about all these ico whose price has fallen below the price ico..it's less likely to happen with art.

each one want a best price to sell..for any reasons..with art you could put in sale the genesis address what wasn't possible with mne for technical reason.

i think also..like all invest this involves a share of risk..but i think less of other economic model..i know art is different of mne because it isn't a airdrop..i'm genesis holder and i want sell mne for good price but i do not want to harm investors..i prefer sell my mne for 8-10$ than sell it on an pump at 30$..because i hope mne will keep her value..coin will be burned..and investor will do a profit with art when it will valued 1/1000 of eth..i think its a good deal for all.

We're talking about 60 years here. In a period of 40 years, our technology evolved from a game with 2 dots douncing a 3rd dot between them, to hyperrealistic virtual reality open world games. Where do you think this market (barely 10 years old) will end up in 6 years, let alone 60? I understand everyone has other reasons to invest, but if ART will only be available through genesis addresses, this project will tank. I'm sure ART will be purchasable in bulk eventually, as otherwise there would be no incentive to buy a genesis address, I just hope it will possible during the ICO.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

You have a point man, It will be just like the coin NXT if it will happen, very much the same, artemine can be compared to Ardor and there will be another one which is IGNIS.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

There is more than 700 altcoins, but MNE is a particular one because it "auto-mining" feature.
I think the MNE team will growing to manage the two coins (MNE and ARTEMINE), but MNE projects will be here for long term, for years.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:03:06 PM

We're talking about 60 years here. In a period of 40 years, our technology evolved from a game with 2 dots douncing a 3rd dot between them, to hyperrealistic virtual reality open world games. Where do you think this market (barely 10 years old) will end up in 6 years, let alone 60? I understand everyone has other reasons to invest, but if ART will only be available through genesis addresses, this project will tank. I'm sure ART will be purchasable in bulk eventually, as otherwise there would be no incentive to buy a genesis address, I just hope it will possible during the ICO.

like i said it is not simple token..but a economic model..think that art can be a profitable investment or not your point of view is not feasible, it would be like guessing if a car will crush you tomorrow or if you are going to lose your life, I do not hope for you but in this eventually all becomes potentially dangerous.

but i'm praticaly sure that people buy 1000 art for 10$ will do a good profit..same 100$ or 200$..for this i want good price for MNE because this will rocket art and dumping will stoped by support buying.

We do not know in advance how much art will be able to hold, so that the demand can surpass the offer, the contrary will be braked and stopped by the mining and the difficulty which will increase, we can anticipate other surprise like dev has 'Habit of doing it..I think one of the inovation majore is the mining difficulty that I hope it will be based on the total number of token in circulation.

I have difficulty to understand the period of 60 years, reason why if I have a balance less than another i can't mined art for 60 years if the difficulty of mining is the same for all, on this point there is Things to clarify, I hope we will have news very quickly on this subject
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:08:38 PM

I really wait the start of Arte ICO. I will buy some genesis address and really think the Arte price will be up. How many Arte genesis address are for sale?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

Utilizing your analogy, I guess fuck those early adopters that started mining BTC back in 09/10. I wonder what those dumbasses were thinking.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

Nice update.  Keep it up your work to attract more attention for MNE and TME.
primipapa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

ETH probably reach $400 by ICO start in a few weeks, hopefully it means 30-35$/MNE   Cool
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:29:07 AM

ETH probably reach $400 by ICO start in a few weeks, hopefully it means 30-35$/MNE   Cool

This is adventure to watch over the growth ETH is recovering so nice but MNE is in still under the huge sell pressure because we not have good buy support till now. But when we will get close to the ICO than we have chance to get around $15-20
MiBambino

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

Utilizing your analogy, I guess fuck those early adopters that started mining BTC back in 09/10. I wonder what those dumbasses were thinking.

apples and oranges, and btw i've noticed you always type in bold letters, that really doesn't add any value to your statements

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: