Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Hello MNE community, I am considering a large investment in Minereum and Artemine but have some questions I was hoping someone on here would be kind enough to clarify for me.

-Why is the Minereum way of mining superior to traditional mining infrastructure that most of the crypto world relies on?  Is this algorithm that mines "on the fly" quicker or more efficient in someway?

-Does Artemine mine the same way is Minereum?

-What specifically am I purchasing in the Artemine ICO?  I see on previous discussions you're technically purchasing a Genesis Address.  So, if I were to purchase 100k Artemine, I'm really purchasing one Genesis Address that will generate 100k artemine tokens over 60 years, correct?

Thank you all!

1. The self mining principle is more efficient in the sense that no miners are directly required for the generation of coins. For more information on this process refer to the whitepaper and/or news articles that can be found on the initial page of this thread.

2. Yes Artemine self mines in the same principle as Minereum, in addition, Artemine will allow Public Mining.

3. When you contribute in Artemine you will be getting in return a Genesis Address that will generate the allocated amount of coins for a period of 100000000 ETH Blocks, the period in time depends on the ethereum blocks duration over time, at current avg block time of 20 seconds it will last for about 60 years.

Is there any way to purchase a number of ART coins without buying a genesis address? I can't imagine ART being able to be listed on an exchange is there isn't a circulating supply

The genesis addresses will create the circulating supply, is the same as Minereum

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

Hello MNE community, I am considering a large investment in Minereum and Artemine but have some questions I was hoping someone on here would be kind enough to clarify for me.

-Why is the Minereum way of mining superior to traditional mining infrastructure that most of the crypto world relies on?  Is this algorithm that mines "on the fly" quicker or more efficient in someway?

-What specifically am I purchasing in the Artemine ICO?  I see on previous discussions you're technically purchasing a Genesis Address.  So, if I were to purchase 100k Artemine, I'm really purchasing one Genesis Address that will generate 100k artemine tokens over 60 years, correct?

Thank you all!

1. The self mining principle is more efficient in the sense that no miners are directly required for the generation of coins. For more information on this process refer to the whitepaper and/or news articles that can be found on the initial page of this thread.

2. Yes Artemine self mines in the same principle as Minereum, in addition, Artemine will allow Public Mining.

3. When you contribute in Artemine you will be getting in return a Genesis Address that will generate the allocated amount of coins for a period of 100000000 ETH Blocks, the period in time depends on the ethereum blocks duration over time, at current avg block time of 20 seconds it will last for about 60 years.

Is there any way to purchase a number of ART coins without buying a genesis address? I can't imagine ART being able to be listed on an exchange is there isn't a circulating supply

The genesis addresses will create the circulating supply, is the same as Minereum

Alright, when will we get more details about the ICO? I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very excited! Last question though, let's say I buy a genesis address for 250MNE, which gives me a supply of 25.000 ART. Let's say the price of ART rises to 0.1$. Can I then sell my genesis address for 2.500$, or will I only be able to sell my address for the amount of coins that have already been mined?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

Thank you all!

Alright, when will we get more details about the ICO? I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm very excited! Last question though, let's say I buy a genesis address for 250MNE, which gives me a supply of 25.000 ART. Let's say the price of ART rises to 0.1$. Can I then sell my genesis address for 2.500$, or will I only be able to sell my address for the amount of coins that have already been mined?

You will be able to transact:

1. Your available balance, which is defined by the self mining process (similar to minereum) - This is the normal generated coins that you will be able to sell on exchanges and/or transact as you wish.

2. Transact the Genesis Address directly - This is the new feature of Artemine that will allow Genesis Holders to set an ETH price on their addresses, if a price is set anyone will be able to acquire your Genesis Address for the defined amount, the buyer will automatically get the Genesis Address and the seller will automatically get the ETH in return - No need for any middle entity to do this transaction.

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:45:08 PM

Thank you all!

Great, appreciate the thorough response and excited to be apart of both projects!

I will say, you're directing me to your whitepaper, which I've read multiple times, and no where does it state WHY THIS MINING PROCESS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRADITIONAL METHOD.  It merely states how the process works, you should definitely tell prospective investors why the hell this is so much better or else there's not much incentive or interest to put money into the startup.
minereum_investor1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

What an exciting project! Artemine will definitely complete Minereum with great features such as the ICO Factory.

The ability to sell our genesis address by setting our own price looks revolutionary. This must be one of the most interesting projects of this year.

Keep up the good work Dev!
minereum_investor1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

-Why is the Minereum way of mining superior to traditional mining infrastructure that most of the crypto world relies on?  Is this algorithm that mines "on the fly" quicker or more efficient in someway?

-What specifically am I purchasing in the Artemine ICO?  I see on previous discussions you're technically purchasing a Genesis Address.  So, if I were to purchase 100k Artemine, I'm really purchasing one Genesis Address that will generate 100k artemine tokens over 60 years, correct?

Thank you all!

Great, appreciate the thorough response and excited to be apart of both projects!

I will say, you're directing me to your whitepaper, which I've read multiple times, and no where does it state WHY THIS MINING PROCESS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRADITIONAL METHOD.  It merely states how the process works, you should definitely tell prospective investors why the hell this is so much better or else there's not much incentive or interest to put money into the startup.

Both MNE and ART are automatically mined, that's the main innovation.

When talking about better/innovative mining process than the traditional POW one, consider both MNE and ART as being fully part of the Ethereum network (ERC 20 tokens) so they fully depend on miners to work well atm (even though the POW state is not so eco-friendly).

Also, I let you know the Ethereum network will switch to POS by the end of 2017 so both MNE and ART will benefit from this transition.

Think of the advantage to invest in a currency that claims to be automatically mined while running on an eco-friendly network  Grin
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Thank you all!

I will say, you're directing me to your whitepaper, which I've read multiple times, and no where does it state WHY THIS MINING PROCESS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRADITIONAL METHOD.  It merely states how the process works, you should definitely tell prospective investors why the hell this is so much better or else there's not much incentive or interest to put money into the startup.

When talking about better/innovative mining process than the traditional POW one, consider both MNE and ART as being fully part of the Ethereum network (ERC 20 tokens) so they fully depend on miners to work well atm (even though the POW state is not so eco-friendly).

Also, I let you know the Ethereum network will switch to POS by the end of 2017 so both MNE and ART will benefit from this transition.

Awesome, thanks for helping me understand the logic, actually makes a lot of sense!!
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

Thank you all!

You will be able to transact:

1. Your available balance, which is defined by the self mining process (similar to minereum) - This is the normal generated coins that you will be able to sell on exchanges and/or transact as you wish.

2. Transact the Genesis Address directly - This is the new feature of Artemine that will allow Genesis Holders to set an ETH price on their addresses, if a price is set anyone will be able to acquire your Genesis Address for the defined amount, the buyer will automatically get the Genesis Address and the seller will automatically get the ETH in return - No need for any middle entity to do this transaction.
I want to get a Genesis Adress that I need to do for this if it is possible in more detail thanks

minereum_investor1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

Thank you all!

Awesome, thanks for helping me understand the logic, actually makes a lot of sense!!

You're welcome!

Both MNE and ART are automatically mined, that's the main innovation.

Think of the advantage to invest in a currency that claims to be automatically mined while running on an eco-friendly network  Wink
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:39:36 PM

What is everyone's speculation as to what ART might actually be priced at per coin after hitting exchanges?

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:09:07 PM

There are very few orders in the ques on the bid or ask.

If there are any buys what so ever that come in this thing is going to rocket launch.  You see it's just bouncing between high 3's and mid 4's with one swoop.  This is going to be epic if buyers come in.

The real question is where do you want to end up when its all said and done.  MNE, Artebyte, BTC, USD (NOT).

MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

What is everyone's speculation as to what ART might actually be priced at per coin after hitting exchanges?

With such little information, any predictions are relatively useless.  That being said I LOVE predicting coin prices.  We will start with a very low supply, the interest in the project is relatively low and will gain traction end of 2017, after hitting exchanges I will guess the price at 5$ and rise to 30$ by January 2018.

Again, the most useless prediction ever...I plan on holding MNE and ART for years...
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

With such little information, any predictions are relatively useless.  That being said I LOVE predicting coin prices.  We will start with a very low supply, the interest in the project is relatively low and will gain traction end of 2017, after hitting exchanges I will guess the price at 5$ and rise to 30$ by January 2018.

Again, the most useless prediction ever...I plan on holding MNE and ART for years...

Thanks MrPuffnStuff. I love predicting too. I'm just deliberating how much of my MNE stockpile to dedicate to ART and how much MNE to hold on to vs. sell off once the price peaks pre and during ART ICO...

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:10:09 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 12:01:30 AM by minereum

Hi Everyone,

Here is the version 0.2 of the Artemine Whitepaper: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.2.pdf

Few updates were done:

- The Artemine token symbol was changed from ART to ARTE, this is to avoid conflicts with other previous existing projects

- More details on the Genesis Addresses Properties (Transfer, Mining Process, etc.)

- More details on how the Circulating Supply is calculated

- More details on how the Public Mining function works

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

Whats the best place to keep minereum tokens at the moment? Ive got mine on an exchange.

Campaign Manager (2018)
MiBambino

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

Whats the best place to keep minereum tokens at the moment? Ive got mine on an exchange.

Myetherwallet

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

Myetherwallet

Duh, thanks.

Campaign Manager (2018)
tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:49:40 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 12:26:26 AM by tusandii

Hi Everyone,

Here is the version 0.2 of the Artemine Whitepaper: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.2.pdf

Few updates were done:

- The Artemine token symbol was changed from ART to ARTE, this is to avoid conflicts with other previous existing projects

- More details on the Genesis Addresses Properties (Transfer, Mining Process, etc.)

- More details on how the Circulating Supply is calculated

- More details on how the Public Mining function works

Thanks for the update Dev, and this message has been pinned on telegram too, yeaah  Cool

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MiBambino

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:12:17 PM

Will the ICO be capped off when a certain amount has been raised, like let's say 5.000 ETH? (That's pretty much half of the entire cap of Minereum)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
org0x004

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Is the "Public Mining Experiment" still working? In another post someone claim that there is a bot and you cannot be faster. I send some funds to participate but it seems that it didn't work...
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: