Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

dev regarding 60 years is not realisit for people to buy ART. how can we maximize the potential of it?

why not you can still sell your genesi address if you think so! i think 60 years is good time.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:56:12 AM

dev regarding 60 years is not realisit for people to buy ART. how can we maximize the potential of it?

why not you can still sell your genesi address if you think so! i think 60 years is good time.

Sell it to whom? As you know, it gets more difficult to mine coins as time goes on. Imagine I've bough a Gen address for 100MNE, giving me 10.000 ART. During the first years, let's say I mine 1 ART a day, for a price of 1,2$ a day. After 2 years I will have mined +- 600 ART (720$), and will have made a profit of 220$. At this time, it's already more difficult to mine ART. Now, I only get 1$ a day (IF the price has remained constant). Let's look at it realistically and say that, over the next 58 years, I will mine, on average, half an ART a day, for the price of 0.5$. The total remaining supply would therefore be worth around 4070$. Do you honestly believe anyone out there is going to spend that money, or even 1/10th of that money, for an address that makes half a dollar a day?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:11:11 PM

Sell it to whom? As you know, it gets more difficult to mine coins as time goes on. Imagine I've bough a Gen address for 100MNE, giving me 10.000 ART. During the first years, let's say I mine 1 ART a day, for a price of 1,2$ a day. After 2 years I will have mined +- 600 ART (720$), and will have made a profit of 220$. At this time, it's already more difficult to mine ART. Now, I only get 1$ a day (IF the price has remained constant). Let's look at it realistically and say that, over the next 58 years, I will mine, on average, half an ART a day, for the price of 0.5$. The total remaining supply would therefore be worth around 4070$. Do you honestly believe anyone out there is going to spend that money, or even 1/10th of that money, for an address that makes half a dollar a day?
Who said anyone would pay full price for it? The point is as long as there is income coming in from that address, it will have a value. It may be 0.1% of its total value or it may be 10%, it's down to the demand, coin price and future of the coin.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Who said anyone would pay full price for it? The point is as long as there is income coming in from that address, it will have a value. It may be 0.1% of its total value or it may be 10%, it's down to the demand, coin price and future of the coin.

All I'm saying is there's a lot more money to be made with A. a capped ICO, B. a pre mined existing supply, and C. a small circulating supply of no more than 10 million

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

I think your math is way off for this estimation, you're assuming Artemine will be worth 1$?  This would be insanely undervalued at 1$ and in your last post you stated that having a supply under 10 million can generate a lot of income.  Well, Artemine will absolutely start with a small circulation (MNE is under 1 million right now) of coins and if you participate in the ICO will be the one receiving/mining these relatively rare tokens that will have more and more uses over time.  This seems like a no brainer for me!
MiBambino

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

I think your math is way off for this estimation, you're assuming Artemine will be worth 1$?  This would be insanely undervalued at 1$ and in your last post you stated that having a supply under 10 million can generate a lot of income.  Well, Artemine will absolutely start with a small circulation (MNE is under 1 million right now) of coins and if you participate in the ICO will be the one receiving/mining these relatively rare tokens that will have more and more uses over time.  This seems like a no brainer for me!

Have you read anything about a capped ICO? I didn't, and it worries me. The reason why we saw MNE's price increase from 1.5 to 8$ is because people bought to invest in ART. There's gonna be a lot of people investing here, and without a cap there's gonna be a ton of genesis holders, providing a massively growing circulating supply that will drop ART's price to a fraction of it's original exchange listed price. Like you said, it's gonna start off with a very small circulating amount, but every day thousands of ART's will enter the market, rapidly crashing the price. I believe in this project and the devs, don't get me wrong, but MNE's price dropped down gradually to below 1$ because there simply wasn't an incentive to buy. I'm rightfully worried ART is gonna go down the same path

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:36:31 PM

Have you read anything about a capped ICO? I didn't, and it worries me. The reason why we saw MNE's price increase from 1.5 to 8$ is because people bought to invest in ART. There's gonna be a lot of people investing here, and without a cap there's gonna be a ton of genesis holders, providing a massively growing circulating supply that will drop ART's price to a fraction of it's original exchange listed price. Like you said, it's gonna start off with a very small circulating amount, but every day thousands of ART's will enter the market, rapidly crashing the price. I believe in this project and the devs, don't get me wrong, but MNE's price dropped down gradually to below 1$ because there simply wasn't an incentive to buy. I'm rightfully worried ART is gonna go down the same path

I Understand where you're coming from completely, I think it would be ludicrous to have an uncapped ICO for Artemine as it could undermine the entire value of the project.  I guess I think you're taking some big leaps when you say "but MNE's price dropped down gradually to below 1$ because there simply wasn't an incentive to buy" How do you know that the price drop to 1$ was due to lack of incentive to buy MNE specifically?  I'm looking at the chart for MNE and we had the absurd market correction down to 60 billion dollar cap, hard to blame MNE for that, every project in the market and every investor was hit by a massive ton of bricks to the face.  Yes, I'm sure people had incentive to buy in order to invest in Artemine, but there's also a VERY VERY good chance MNE is reaching a larger audience of people (PEOPLE LIKE ME) who are eager to invest in both projects, thus rising the value and demand yadda yadda yadda...
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:12 PM

I think your math is way off for this estimation, you're assuming Artemine will be worth 1$?  This would be insanely undervalued at 1$ and in your last post you stated that having a supply under 10 million can generate a lot of income.  Well, Artemine will absolutely start with a small circulation (MNE is under 1 million right now) of coins and if you participate in the ICO will be the one receiving/mining these relatively rare tokens that will have more and more uses over time.  This seems like a no braineri for me!

Yes in more mne is undervalued by coinmarketcap.. because total money supply isnt taken in account.
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Turns out Dev did not see my previous post so I decided to post again :

Please Dev, I took a closer look at the new whitepaper.

It is written about the ICO Factory that it will be an update of the current Token Creation Service related to Minereum.

Does that mean one part of the Artemine project will consist in improving/updating some other parts of MNE?

If valid, why did you include the ICO Factory into the Artemine whitepaper as you already stated both AMNE & MNE will go on separately?

----

Regarding the Artemine ICO, could you please explain in details by providing a quick step-by-step guide on how we'll be proceeding to apply once the ICO starts?

Finally, could we be told an approximative date?

Thank you Dev.
hi really want to understand what I need to do to get Genesis Adress for buying artemins thanks
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

Turns out Dev did not see my previous post so I decided to post again :

Please Dev, I took a closer look at the new whitepaper.

It is written about the ICO Factory that it will be an update of the current Token Creation Service related to Minereum.

Does that mean one part of the Artemine project will consist in improving/updating some other parts of MNE?

If valid, why did you include the ICO Factory into the Artemine whitepaper as you already stated both AMNE & MNE will go on separately?

----

Regarding the Artemine ICO, could you please explain in details by providing a quick step-by-step guide on how we'll be proceeding to apply once the ICO starts?

Finally, could we be told an approximative date?

Thank you Dev.
hi really want to understand what I need to do to get Genesis Adress for buying artemins thanks

You just have to wait for now. Dev will announce an address to send MNE or ETH to when ICO is ready...

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:59:24 PM

Next rise will be recorded with the announcement for ICO. If we look at supply that should be really lower as some of the genesis holders surely have lost access to their accounts as there were some complains at start if i remember well. MNE is with or without current supply is undervalued seeing what is being built over it.
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:59:26 PM

there is still no definite date for ico artemine or netx month?

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

no date yet
but i agree with some others: as soon as there is a date the MNE price will increase dramatically until the ICO is live
sserugh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

what are you even talking about? You just randomly put a price of 1,2 dollars, with absolutely noting behind that statement. None of the math, or non of the statements you make here are correct.

It does not get harder to mine the coins as the time goes on. Not if you buy a genesis dress and get 10.000 as you say. You do absolutely nothing to get them mined, it is as "easy" day one and year 60. You have to separate a genesis dress and public mining, not the same thing at all. So the price that you are talking about of 1,2 dollars, is just some weird guess, that should be extremely undervalued. '

And all of you saying that 60 years is way to long, why? I mean it is a perfectly normal time for something to be mined, I mean look at bitcoin, it will be mined until like 2140 or something. You will most likely make your money back and more soon after the release of the coin, and then you have lots of years after with more coins to have more profit. Furthermore it is a move of genius to be able to sell the genesis addresses, so when you don't want it anymore, you can just sell it, perfect move!

sserugh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

I think your math is way off for this estimation, you're assuming Artemine will be worth 1$?  This would be insanely undervalued at 1$ and in your last post you stated that having a supply under 10 million can generate a lot of income.  Well, Artemine will absolutely start with a small circulation (MNE is under 1 million right now) of coins and if you participate in the ICO will be the one receiving/mining these relatively rare tokens that will have more and more uses over time.  This seems like a no brainer for me!

[/quote

Well, if 400.000 MNE is burned(or from ETH), in to ARTEMINE, that would mean that the total supply in 60 years would be 40 million. That means during the first month, you would have 55555 ARTE, in the first month(+ some more from public mining). That is very low, compared to any token except perhaps 300. You could mine it for many years, and it would still be a low volume coin. The MNE price, has come down very low, but that is mostly because someone out there has a lot of adresses, that they got for free! Therefore some dumps are occurring, that will be avoided when you actually pay for the coin in an ICO, since you calculate your return of investment, and not that any price is a win as with an airdrop.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

I think your math is way off for this estimation, you're assuming Artemine will be worth 1$?  This would be insanely undervalued at 1$ and in your last post you stated that having a supply under 10 million can generate a lot of income.  Well, Artemine will absolutely start with a small circulation (MNE is under 1 million right now) of coins and if you participate in the ICO will be the one receiving/mining these relatively rare tokens that will have more and more uses over time.  This seems like a no brainer for me!

[/quote

Well, if 400.000 MNE is burned(or from ETH), in to ARTEMINE, that would mean that the total supply in 60 years would be 40 million. That means during the first month, you would have 55555 ARTE, in the first month(+ some more from public mining). That is very low, compared to any token except perhaps 300. You could mine it for many years, and it would still be a low volume coin. The MNE price, has come down very low, but that is mostly because someone out there has a lot of adresses, that they got for free! Therefore some dumps are occurring, that will be avoided when you actually pay for the coin in an ICO, since you calculate your return of investment, and not that any price is a win as with an airdrop.

If is correct you can even sell the next genesi address wich i think is quite good for the project!

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:37:33 PM

I knew the project and the MNE coin, but then I lost the traces, so it's the first time I hear about this new ICO of ARTE, which can be shared with both Eth and MNE.
Can you explain the terms of the ICO, even if they are not yet clear?
If I understand the first day of ICO I can buy 1000 ARTE by sending 1 Eth or 10 MNE?
If this is really correct, MNE must align with the price of 1/10 Eth, right?
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:55 PM

I knew the project and the MNE coin, but then I lost the traces, so it's the first time I hear about this new ICO of ARTE, which can be shared with both Eth and MNE.
If I understand the first day of ICO I can buy 1000 ARTE by sending 1 Eth or 10 MNE?
no, incorrect
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

Depends on the technical details of ARTE. Most people here are expecting the price to get close to 1/10 ETH. If we assume 300$ for ETH I would guess 20-25$ for NME when we get close to the ICO launch.
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

Depends on the technical details of ARTE. Most people here are expecting the price to get close to 1/10 ETH. If we assume 300$ for ETH I would guess 20-25$ for NME when we get close to the ICO launch.
You can see it like this, if I'm going to sell my farts for 100 euro's OR your fart, your fart still isn't worth 100 euros.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: