Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:14:45 PM

Regarding the ETH theft that occurred in the past when launching ICOs, I'd like to get a confirmation that the ICO address is the right one for Artemine :  0xcf24FA5606BBE4Dab3bA24CB586b4353fE83094a
where did you get this address?

On the ICO page after the confirmation one.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

What about MNE? How can we buy artemine tokens with MNE?
Should we send tokens to that ETH address mentioned in the crowdsale website?

Is anyone going to buy arte with ethereum or everyone will use minereum only?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

The deposit address is invalid. Im getting an error on MEW

you can't be serious?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
exodusminer

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

Amazing! Someone really paid ART in ETH!

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:24:06 PM

i thought that today price of MNE will be 10+ usd, but we see that its about 3 usd:/
till ico left few hours, hope there will be some activity and price will be x2 from current

The whole crypto markets are into huge pressure of selling around the world this is not fault of MNE why price is down at the moment. When this rally will get started than we have chance to get recover and it will get around $8 I also watching the activity of this market.

What you don't understand is that we know nothing about the project we're investing in. THe ICO is literally in a few hours, yet most of the questions asked by the community have not been answered. What happens to the genesis mining when Eth goes from proof of work to proof of stake? How do they plan on completing their roadmap for both MNe and Art?

are you still going to invest?  Do you think its a scam?  The developers refusal to answer questions infuriates me.  Yet I am still investing.  Partially because I think its a better chance to make money than letting my MNE just die off a slow painful death to nothing, and partially because the developer has actually done everything he has said he was going to do, and hit all the target dates.  

I am gonna invest, yes, and i don't think it's a scam. But as an investor it's my right to be angry when i see other coins get listed on bittrex, binance and polo so quickly, yet MNE only has shit exchanges. Why would ART be different? I invest because I think it's possible that they hire someone qualified who actually knows how to market a product

ICO starts in 1:30 minutes!

It starts in 40 minutes and we haven't heard from the devs in days... Yay...

Check the ART thread pls. This is an ART ICO not an MNE ICO so why should Dev post here??
I don't understand the complaining about some tech details about ART, most ICO's don't even have tech and still attract a lot of attention.

I hope people can do the math and I hope this ICO will be a successful fundraising for Dev since airdropped coins have some limitations in terms of funding for exchanges, marketing and PR. That does not take anything away from the merits of MNE since this remains a unique proposition and development will continue as promised in the roadmap.
No way MNE will fade out, it will continue as strong as always with a very much reduced supply (like in the old days :-))

I truly hope MNE will recover some ground since the current trend is more due to whats happening with BTC and ETH.

In a couple of minutes the ICO goes live and there is a 24h timeframe to hop on board for the early birds

It's always the same guy, when price was at $1, he was wailing  on the thread everyday, when the price shot up he spent the entire day praising MNE tech, the price is down and he is back to his whining.  how easy they forget

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

I want to join in the ICO with payment of MNE.
I have some MNE in my genesis address, if I send the MNE from the genesis address, what is it allowed ?? Sorry, I just want to make sure before sending my MNE

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

I want to join in the ICO with payment of MNE.
I have some MNE in my genesis address, if I send the MNE from the genesis address, what is it allowed ?? Sorry, I just want to make sure before sending my MNE

Just follow the steps on the website, you'll be fine

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

i thought that today price of MNE will be 10+ usd, but we see that its about 3 usd:/
till ico left few hours, hope there will be some activity and price will be x2 from current

The whole crypto markets are into huge pressure of selling around the world this is not fault of MNE why price is down at the moment. When this rally will get started than we have chance to get recover and it will get around $8 I also watching the activity of this market.

What you don't understand is that we know nothing about the project we're investing in. THe ICO is literally in a few hours, yet most of the questions asked by the community have not been answered. What happens to the genesis mining when Eth goes from proof of work to proof of stake? How do they plan on completing their roadmap for both MNe and Art?

are you still going to invest?  Do you think its a scam?  The developers refusal to answer questions infuriates me.  Yet I am still investing.  Partially because I think its a better chance to make money than letting my MNE just die off a slow painful death to nothing, and partially because the developer has actually done everything he has said he was going to do, and hit all the target dates.  

I am gonna invest, yes, and i don't think it's a scam. But as an investor it's my right to be angry when i see other coins get listed on bittrex, binance and polo so quickly, yet MNE only has shit exchanges. Why would ART be different? I invest because I think it's possible that they hire someone qualified who actually knows how to market a product

ICO starts in 1:30 minutes!

It starts in 40 minutes and we haven't heard from the devs in days... Yay...

Check the ART thread pls. This is an ART ICO not an MNE ICO so why should Dev post here??
I don't understand the complaining about some tech details about ART, most ICO's don't even have tech and still attract a lot of attention.

I hope people can do the math and I hope this ICO will be a successful fundraising for Dev since airdropped coins have some limitations in terms of funding for exchanges, marketing and PR. That does not take anything away from the merits of MNE since this remains a unique proposition and development will continue as promised in the roadmap.
No way MNE will fade out, it will continue as strong as always with a very much reduced supply (like in the old days :-))

I truly hope MNE will recover some ground since the current trend is more due to whats happening with BTC and ETH.

In a couple of minutes the ICO goes live and there is a 24h timeframe to hop on board for the early birds

It's always the same guy, when price was at $1, he was wailing  on the thread everyday, when the price shot up he spent the entire day praising MNE tech, the price is down and he is back to his whining.  how easy they forget

I do not forget the things they do right, but I'm not gonna pretend they did a good job marketing this thing. If I were a dev, I'd listen to my followers and investors, and I was hoping the mne and arte devs would do the same. You can tell me I'm whining, I don't care, it's my right to complain as a paying investor who expected the obvious, which was a decent (not good, decent) marketing campaign. There was none, so yes, for the moment I'm 'whining'. Once they start actually doing something to promote minereum and artemine, I'll stop 'whining'. That's the thing, I'm able to change my mind when presented with new information, I will not stick to the same priniciples and opinions forever.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

Hi Everyone,

Artemine ICO is now live and will last for 30 days.

As mentioned in the previous post, ETH and MNE are accepted. All MNE received will be burned.

The first day of the ICO will go from September 14 5:00 PM UTC until September 15 11:59 PM UTC.

You can always see how long is missing for the next exchange rate @ our website on the ICO Details:

https://artemine.org/#about

For transparency, all the received transactions (and how much ARTE will be Generated) are visible on the Genesis Addresses page:

http://genesis.artemine.org/

For the latest information, make sure you follow us on twitter:

https://twitter.com/arteminetoken

We will keep posting updates when necessary, stay tuned!

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

wow, i see there less than for 1 hour collected 122k MNE and 9 eth!
is great result almoust 15% of all MNE tokens, but price for MNE is still super low:/
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

The deposit address is invalid. Im getting an error on MEW

you can't be serious?
It was the last A, it needed to be lowercase a and it worked
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

wow, i see there less than for 1 hour collected 122k MNE and 9 eth!
is great result almoust 15% of all MNE tokens, but price for MNE is still super low:/

Unbelievable! The early bird deal runs until the 15th 11:59 UTC so there is more than 24h to go to get the 1000 ART for 10 MNE.
I am sure that the exchange rate will rapidly increase since the supply is running out so quickly.

CryptoMeister
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:09:12 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 06:30:50 PM by prix

The first day of the ICO will go from September 14 5:00 PM UTC until September 15 11:59 PM UTC.

So, first day is longest? 30 hours is first day. Is correct? And after rate will be lowered.

P. S. I have a night and want to sleep. If we can time to think I will go to sleep and will invest tomorrow.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

it's a great opportunity for everybody. We can buy more MNE for ART. thanks for the red tide. Great timing for ARTEMINE.
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

it's a great opportunity for everybody. We can buy more MNE for ART. thanks for the red tide. Great timing for ARTEMINE.

But reckon that by midnight maybe 25% of the supply is already exchanged for ART so the supply available on the market is much lower hence the price will fly

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

But reckon that by midnight maybe 25% of the supply is already exchanged for ART so the supply available on the market is much lower hence the price will fly

Why would people buy Minereum right now, other than to invest in Arte? As soon as the mne devs advertise a more concrete roadmap for minereum, the price will go back up. The supply drop doesn't raise prices if the demand drops as well

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

Why would people buy Minereum right now, other than to invest in Arte? As soon as the mne devs advertise a more concrete roadmap for minereum, the price will go back up. The supply drop doesn't raise prices if the demand drops as well

The demand is the ico.... There is still millions of people yet to know about it... We got 30 days for people to participate
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

Why would people buy into an ICO anyway is what you are asking. People buy into ICO's as they expect a cheap entry and a solid ROI when the program goes live. ART is quite unique since MNE already proofed the concept so ART will continue on this path. MNE is needed to buy into this so that why people will buy MNE

Supply drop means those coins are not on any exchange so not offered for sale. The next 24h and after people will learn about the ICO and demand increase where supply decreases so theoratical the price goes up.

I agree that in an isolated environment it should work like this but with BTC heavily under pressure peoples focus are elsewhere at the moment but in crypto things can change rapidly

CryptoMeister
MiBambino

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

The demand is the ico.... There is still millions of people yet to know about it... We got 30 days for people to participate

That's true

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:52:44 PM

when ico done would mne become worthlessly?
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: