Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed)  (Read 125067 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 05:34:51 PM

Any chips left for batch 2? Timeframe? Does this include the PCB design etc etc. or is it just the chips as a whole?

Yes, there are chips left. Check the table above your post...

This gb is only for buying the chips... if youre intersted in ways to put them into a miner check out my sig... theres a link with developers for miners that can use such chips.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
leadnor

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

For the Community! By the Community!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 05:49:29 PM

Another quick question sorry Tongue Order timeframe? and I can buy roughly $1K but I am getting the money only in a months time. When are payments due? Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
BitCoin : 15e1QneZebxTZKwexnGmQMN9VzwR9DCsTf
LiteCoin : LcCKETJgjCVYoBc8Ep4JuaZKrPoQvZz6Vp
YAC - YL8SrYKDeS8NXAj7gQsLXTP5dXFgy63Txz - Yacoin Forum Moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:11:17 PM

Another quick question sorry Tongue Order timeframe? and I can buy roughly $1K but I am getting the money only in a months time. When are payments due? Smiley

I want to keep this groupbuy open as long as possible. So even when the second batch is full i will open another one. So dont worry...
Reservation on the other side arent possible. That would be unfair against the others...

leadnor

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:40:18 PM

I want to keep this groupbuy open as long as possible. So even when the second batch is full i will open another one. So dont worry...
Reservation on the other side arent possible. That would be unfair against the others...

True.

We should have the money. would probably buy around 700 chips. just working out board prices. sent a few messages. and will check designs and see what I can come up with Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:50:50 PM

True.

We should have the money. would probably buy around 700 chips. just working out board prices. sent a few messages. and will check designs and see what I can come up with Smiley

Ok, check out the second last link in my sig... i made a list of all avalon-miner-devs and assemblers i know...

leadnor

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:02:36 PM

True.

Ok, check out the second last link in my sig... i made a list of all avalon-miner-devs and assemblers i know...

Yeah sent burnin and bkkcoins a pm asking how much they will charge. Or if they could sell me the design if they wouldnt mind as I have contacts that could build me boards as well Smiley but yeah 700 is a big number Tongue

www.bitcoinza.com
rjez86

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:39:39 AM

True.

Yeah sent burnin and bkkcoins a pm asking how much they will charge. Or if they could sell me the design if they wouldnt mind as I have contacts that could build me boards as well Smiley but yeah 700 is a big number Tongue

Are your other contacts in the US?
Stack

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:58:13 AM

Stack; 35; 3.01; 13qhmF5E9Y1LokzcUxbuqLCmcqa4XnWkZt

Dasneko

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:50:44 PM

I have made a thing for trying to get an asic mining computer by only mining with my laptop.

Now its not like i am making hand over fist with BTC's here so I have to ask. What can i do with a chip or two?
I do not have the knowledge to design a circuit board myself but I believe i can pull it off if someone gives me blueprints and an inventory list.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 03:53:29 PM

I have made a thing for trying to get an asic mining computer by only mining with my laptop.

Now its not like i am making hand over fist with BTC's here so I have to ask. What can i do with a chip or two?
I do not have the knowledge to design a circuit board myself but I believe i can pull it off if someone gives me blueprints and an inventory list.

Check out my signature. There is a link showing all the board developers i know yet. Klondike for example will give out a free design and burnin too. It might be that they will wait with that until they made some money.

Dasneko

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:03:29 PM

Check out my signature. There is a link showing all the board developers i know yet. Klondike for example will give out a free design and burnin too. It might be that they will wait with that until they made some money.
Thank you for the fast reply. The K1 Nano looks perfect for what i had in mind but i just cant make heads or tails out of his documentation so far. Perhaps ill be in touch with some bitcoin fragments.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 04:09:55 PM

Thank you for the fast reply. The K1 Nano looks perfect for what i had in mind but i just cant make heads or tails out of his documentation so far. Perhaps ill be in touch with some bitcoin fragments.

The documentation isnt fully ready yet because no chips are there to test it.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 09:29:05 PM

Since some are using armory and armories verification system isnt compatible with the official verification system, i now installed an armory offline wallet to be able to verify such signatures. Who used armory to send BTC and isnt verified yet can now send me an armory signature and i can verify it.

Thracian

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:02:59 PM

(User Unverified)

Just a quick question.

Do you want us to actually verify, or just be able to verify if needed is enough?
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 10:07:08 PM

(User Unverified)

Just a quick question.

Do you want us to actually verify, or just be able to verify if needed is enough?

You need to verify at some point until the chips deliver. That is because there are occasionally paid chips where no claims happen. That means it could happen too that someone claims a wrong payment and the real owner doesnt claim. When i would send out the chips to the wrong claimer and afterwards the real owner comes and claims the address i have a problem... in fact a single person could try to make a scheme out of this. I cant afford this risk so until the chips deliver i need a verification...

Stack

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 08:02:50 AM

Stack; 22; 1.892; 13qhmF5E9Y1LokzcUxbuqLCmcqa4XnWkZt

Rora

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:06:35 PM

Please excuse my ignorance. Is this buy still on going? How long till I can expect delivery should I purchase? Apologies for the silly questions. I am new to this and would like to know what is involved. Thank you.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:08:46 PM

Please excuse my ignorance. Is this buy still on going? How long till I can expect delivery should I purchase? Apologies for the silly questions. I am new to this and would like to know what is involved. Thank you.

1. yes still ongoing (5.7k open to buy)
2. the lead time on the chips is 9 to 10 weeks.

all is on the first page of this threat.(
Rora

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:10:36 PM

Thanks. Will it be 9-10 weeks from the point this order has been fully completed? Or have they already been ordered?
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:11:35 PM

Thanks. Will it be 9-10 weeks from the point this order has been fully completed? Or have they already been ordered?

order will be placed, once group will be fully completed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: