Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:57:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed)  (Read 125059 times)
krasnolud

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:48:41 PM

Actually, you don't charge VAT to every customer.

If I buy something with my Belgian company, from a German company, the VAT is 0%, with a line on the invoice stating it is an intra-eu purchase.

If I would resell it inside Belgium, I'd have to add VAT to my invoice.

That's what I like from buying across EU countries, no VAT hassle Smiley
It works in a bit different way.
If a seller is an EU company with European VAT ID then:
 - it adds its local VAT for all local customers (from the same country)
 - it adds its local VAT for all other EU customers that are not companies with European VAT ID (i.e. individuals)
 - it doesn't add VAT (and it's "n/a" rather than 0%) for non-local EU companies with European VAT ID
 - it doesn't add VAT for customers from outside of EU.

But these purchasers who are EU companies with VAT ID have to pay VAT anyway - but they pay it locally in their own country.

I have an EU-based company (Poland) and I have been selling services (www.website-monitoring.com) to customers from all over the world, so it's my personal expertise.
CumpsD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:57:59 PM

Actually, you don't charge VAT to every customer.

If I buy something with my Belgian company, from a German company, the VAT is 0%, with a line on the invoice stating it is an intra-eu purchase.

If I would resell it inside Belgium, I'd have to add VAT to my invoice.

That's what I like from buying across EU countries, no VAT hassle Smiley
It works in a bit different way.
If a seller is an EU company with European VAT ID then:
 - it adds its local VAT for all local customers (from the same country)
 - it adds its local VAT for all other EU customers that are not companies with European VAT ID (i.e. individuals)
 - it doesn't add VAT (and it's "n/a" rather than 0%) for non-local EU companies with European VAT ID
 - it doesn't add VAT for customers from outside of EU.

But these purchasers who are EU companies with VAT ID have to pay VAT anyway - but they pay it locally in their own country.

I have an EU-based company (Poland) and I have been selling services (www.website-monitoring.com) to customers from all over the world, so it's my personal expertise.

I almost agree, but also have to add from expertise, option 3 " - it doesn't add VAT (and it's "n/a" rather than 0%) for non-local EU companies with European VAT ID" and "But these purchasers who are EU companies with VAT ID have to pay VAT anyway - but they pay it locally in their own country."

I don't pay VAT on that purchase, not on the invoice (because the seller didn't add any) and not at home. Business to business inside EU for us is really 0 EUR VAT.
solari

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:18:58 PM

I almost agree, but also have to add from expertise, option 3 " - it doesn't add VAT (and it's "n/a" rather than 0%) for non-local EU companies with European VAT ID" and "But these purchasers who are EU companies with VAT ID have to pay VAT anyway - but they pay it locally in their own country."

I don't pay VAT on that purchase, not on the invoice (because the seller didn't add any) and not at home. Business to business inside EU for us is really 0 EUR VAT.

The VAT is not at the invoice.
But you have to pay the VAT %  in your country. Fortunately you get this VAT back. So it seems, that you don´t pay anything.
overlordslovakia

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:07:56 PM

I want 20 chips and send it to burnin. Only thing what I need to do is send bitcoins with verified message + post or PM on forum?
And when I must pay to burnin? When he got my chips or before?
How much cost transport? UPS or something else?
I am little bit new, much questions..

Sorry for my ENG, I am from Slovakia
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:18:42 PM

90 new sample chips arrived... Smiley

Unfortunately again packed in Cellophan. Its not good for ESD, burnin mentioned. But maybe the chips itself are already protected against ESD.

In any case these are the chips for batch 2, 3 and 4. Batch 5 was either ordered too late to send samples, they dont have samples anymore or they stopped sending samples starting from a certain date. In any case now 90 chips are to spread.
The owner of the samples from batch 2-4 already told me what should happen with the samples.

Now the list of the devs and assemblers, how many chips they need maximum and how many they got already from here and from zefir:

UsernameChips sentMaximum Chips neededStill needed
burnin20200
BKKCoins17170
allten220
daemondazz143
bcdev132
marto74620
flyonwall11110
szym00121
innovina143
hf_developer143
evilscoop143
sensei187
DaGreatRV121
villex121

Still needed Chips total: 34

Those that wanted to donate their samples doesnt need to anymore. There are enough samples that dont belong to someone. So i will mark all chips that should be donated to a dev as owned by the buyer.

Remaining rest to spread: 48

Needed chips: 34

Remaining is a rest of 14, that nobody owns.

Will we wait with these chips for coming developers or has someone a better suggestion?

I think i now will make some shipments ready for the chips that should go to the developers.

The new table would look like this then:

UsernameChips sentMaximum Chips neededStill needed
burnin20200
BKKCoins17170
allten220
daemondazz440
bcdev330
marto74620
flyonwall11110
szym00220
innovina440
hf_developer440
evilscoop440
sensei880
DaGreatRV220
villex220

Strangely only burnin und hf_developer got back to me to say that they received the sample chips from first batch. The chips left the country judging from tracking. But maybe the devs are only too occupied with the chip... Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 04:20:43 PM

I want 20 chips and send it to burnin. Only thing what I need to do is send bitcoins with verified message + post or PM on forum?

The first paragraph is correct. Burnin will open a shop for the assembly soon. You should order his newsletter to get informed.
The shipping cost for burnin will be probably around zero or zero at all because nearly all want to ship their chips to burnin.
I most probably would use DHL because they won tests where they shipped measuring instruments to test the transport. The speed was best too.

overlordslovakia

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

The first paragraph is correct. Burnin will open a shop for the assembly soon. You should order his newsletter to get informed.
The shipping cost for burnin will be probably around zero or zero at all because nearly all want to ship their chips to burnin.
I most probably would use DHL because they won tests where they shipped measuring instruments to test the transport. The speed was best too.
how long cca. I need to wait to get my device? except time to full batch 6., this time is fully random, I only want to know how long took way from you to burnin and to me.
Can I pay over PayPal or only BTC (i know this is on first page on topic, I am only asking)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 07:00:54 PM

how long cca. I need to wait to get my device? except time to full batch 6., this time is fully random, I only want to know how long took way from you to burnin and to me.
Can I pay over PayPal or only BTC (i know this is on first page on topic, I am only asking)

Shipping will take some days, its open how many. But burnins contractor can create thousands of miners a week, so im sure it will go fast.
Only BTC, because i have to buy the batch with btc too.

MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 07:42:09 PM

Has anyone contacted you about merging a number of the current groupbuys together to finish up the last batch(s)? I saw it suggested in a thread in order to fill up these final slow buys. I believe your name was brought up, as well as bizwoo and t13hydra.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

Has anyone contacted you about merging a number of the current groupbuys together to finish up the last batch(s)? I saw it suggested in a thread in order to fill up these final slow buys. I believe your name was brought up, as well as bizwoo and t13hydra.

Yes i was contacted and asked about it in the threads. But no one was really interested in it because of the additional layer of insecurity.

daemondazz

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:02:31 AM

Awesome Smiley

Strangely only burnin und hf_developer got back to me to say that they received the sample chips from first batch. The chips left the country judging from tracking. But maybe the devs are only too occupied with the chip... Wink

They haven't arrived here in Austraila yet Sad I've been hanging out for it!

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
overlordslovakia

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:07:24 AM

nobody from any batch still dont get their chips or burnin miner?
jlsminingcorp

Activity: 493

Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:49:28 AM

Avalon haven't shipped yet, just the sample chips, and Burnin is still working (probably most of his waking hours!) on stuff. Keep an eye on this and Burnin's threads. You'll know when things start moving - the whole forum will go mad Smiley.

Bitcoin can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
BitFury ASIC miner hosted group buy [DONE MINING]
dsky

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:49:01 AM

If somebody from Batch 1-4 wants to sell his 100 chip order i would love to take that.
My offer is 10BTC = 0.1 BTC / Chip.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 10:49:52 AM

Awesome Smiley

They haven't arrived here in Austraila yet Sad I've been hanging out for it!

Strange... but at least a couple of devs got back and said they arrived. I sent out more chips today and will make the pm ready now.

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:14:21 PM

Hi,
When you asked me a month ago if I need samples I reply atleast 2
having in mind , that I'm going to get 6 from burnin.
@ the moment We are testing both our design and also K1 helping BKKcoins.
If it's possible I'll need 4-5 more chips

Thank you in advance

Martin

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 04:13:23 PM

Hi,
When you asked me a month ago if I need samples I reply atleast 2
having in mind , that I'm going to get 6 from burnin.
@ the moment We are testing both our design and also K1 helping BKKcoins.
If it's possible I'll need 4-5 more chips

Thank you in advance

Martin

You only wrote that 2 chips are ok that time. But i think its ok to send you 5 more. Its the best use for sample chips anyway.

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 06:29:17 PM

Thank you very much.
This will help us.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
svetliopi44

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:58:58 AM

I want to ask this increasing difficulty does it make sense to make a machine of 320 chips, which would set out to work after 5 months. What would be the difficulty and profitability in this case. For the last few days (weeks) we see a very sharp increase in the difficulties, perhaps the reason is supply machines from major manufacturers such as ASIC. For the last two weeks difficulties has risen from a 15339258.2724 19339258.2724 and after each block it up more than the previous. If difficulties continue to increase at this rate I think that after 7-8 months Machine 320 chip will not be able to repay the investment. I hope to have other colleagues forum who have surveillance on this and be willing to comment on it.

daemondazz

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 09:42:29 AM

Strange... but at least a couple of devs got back and said they arrived. I sent out more chips today and will make the pm ready now.

The tracking number at deutsche post shows it was handed off International on the 14th. It can take 10 or so business days from Europe, so I'm not stressing just yet.

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: