Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 3262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 396981 times)
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:07:54 AM

The source claims that Dortmund striker Erling Haaland's agent made a statement about Haaland's future. And he indicated that he had a clear mind about the team which Haaland would like to go this summer. He didn't mention any specific team but it is not hard to guess the biggest alternatives. I think these alternatives currently are Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/gun-table-raiola-transfer-methods-haaland-future/blt14d8666857fd5140

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:51:17 AM

The source claims that Dortmund striker Erling Haaland's agent made a statement about Haaland's future. And he indicated that he had a clear mind about the team which Haaland would like to go this summer. He didn't mention any specific team but it is not hard to guess the biggest alternatives. I think these alternatives currently are Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/gun-table-raiola-transfer-methods-haaland-future/blt14d8666857fd5140
No wonder Erling Haaland this season has become a bone of contention for big teams, because indeed he is one of the most sensational young strikers with Dortmund, this season alone he has scored 17 goals in 13 appearances for Dortmund in all competitions and this makes Dortmund quite dependent On Erling Haalaand, so far I think Manchester City or Real Madrid can be the right choice for Haalaand compared to other teams, but even so at this time Haalaand is still under contract with Dortmund for three more years and of course Dortmund will not let Haalaand go easily to another club.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1251

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:56:24 AM

No disrespect to Manchester United, but I don't think they are in contention to sign Haaland, not because they do not have the funds, but just cause they are not really at their best on the pitch and are even struggling to establish a firm position in one of the top four spots, meaning it's very possible they'll be missing out on CL football if they do not win the competition (CL) this season (which is highly improbable), if Haaland moves to United I'll be really surprised.

Having said that, City and Real are more realistic options, they are both in good form, and are title contenders in all competitions they are currently in, I want Haaland to make up his mind as soon as possible without too much drama, so he can get on with his football and start doing what he knows best, which is scoring goals.
Hidrofor

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:06:19 AM

No disrespect to Manchester United, but I don't think they are in contention to sign Haaland, not because they do not have the funds, but just cause they are not really at their best on the pitch and are even struggling to establish a firm position in one of the top four spots, meaning it's very possible they'll be missing out on CL football if they do not win the competition (CL) this season (which is highly improbable), if Haaland moves to United I'll be really surprised.

Having said that, City and Real are more realistic options, they are both in good form, and are title contenders in all competitions they are currently in, I want Haaland to make up his mind as soon as possible without too much drama, so he can get on with his football and start doing what he knows best, which is scoring goals.

I agree that Manchester United are not having their best season now. But they are in the phase for recovery. If they leave this phase behind successfully, then they would have a bigger chance to sign Erling Haaland. And Rangnick's knowing Haaland's father would make things even easier for them. Anyway, we will see what club Haaland would like to go when it is time. I feel like that he would choose to go to Real Madrid.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 12:49:05 PM

Real Madrid are eyeing a loan-to-buy January swoop for RB Leipzig star Dani Olmo, who is also a transfer target for Barcelona and Manchester United.
According to a report from Catalan publication El Nacional, Real Madrid are considering making a move to sign RB Leipzig and Spain attacking midfielder Dani Olmo in the January transfer window. Barcelona and Manchester United are also pursuing the 23-year-old.
Is it going to be more like "loan until the end of the season, buy by the end of the season" type of transfer again? We end up seeing so many of these things, I do not even get why they do this? I mean it would be smart if they loaned him for 6 months but then decide not to get him if he turns out not what they wanted, but these type of deals are usually just end up with purchasing in the contract meaning teams need to buy the player, and that's usually not optional. So, why do that? Why not buy right now?

Only thing I can consider is that they do not have the money for it right now, and they just pay the salary for 6 months and after that they finish the season and they get all the money from the league and uefa and whatever and that results with them having some more funds to actually be able to pay the team, but this is Real Madrid we are talking about, we all know they have the money for it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 01:08:01 PM

According to reports,Arsenal have identified Geogino Wijnadum as their January transfer target. Reports says that Arteta is a big fan of the former Liverpool player and he will be a good addition to his side to make a balance in Arsenal midfield with Granit Xhaka and Thomas Partey in that midfield partnering with the new Geogino,they will makea very strong side to play against.

If Arsenal could sign this player,then the issues at midfield will be solved for a while.
Wijnaldum has only had 7 opportunities to play with PSG since he was brought in for free from Liverpool, Wijnaldum, who was previously an important part and captain of the Liverpool squad in winning the 2018/19 Champions League trophy, of course, will be frustrated that he doesn't have a place in the PSG squad, that's what maybe that influenced him to return to the premier league next season, even though as an arsenal fan, but I was a little doubtful if wijnaldum wanted to join the arsenal squad, because there are several other big teams who also now want wijnaldum in their squad.

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 01:15:06 PM

This not a criteria club for Erling Haaland to Manchester United in the summer, obviously he will choose a club that is more commensurate with his abilities than Manchester United for me, it's a bit far from likely to be true.
Still Haaland is still thinking about the future in the summer where he will go even if he decides the team is very closely watched so with realistic clubs it is Real Madrid, PSG and Mancity, this is also how Haaland wants to go to the EPL league but still for me the best offer is Real Madrid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hidrofor

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 01:23:07 PM

https://www.elnacional.cat/ca/esports/el-manchester-united-canvia-d-idea-i-ofereix-a-joan-laporta-l-estrella-que-no-entra-en-els-plane_680306_102.html

According to the news, Barcelona are targeting Manchester United striker and winger Marcus Rashford. But there is a big question mark about whether the club would be able to afford his value. Even his market value is €85m now and maybe Manchester United will want at least €100m from the teams interested in him. I don't think that Barcelona would be able to afford him now.

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:28:32 PM

This not a criteria club for Erling Haaland to Manchester United in the summer, obviously he will choose a club that is more commensurate with his abilities than Manchester United for me, it's a bit far from likely to be true.
Still Haaland is still thinking about the future in the summer where he will go even if he decides the team is very closely watched so with realistic clubs it is Real Madrid, PSG and Mancity, this is also how Haaland wants to go to the EPL league but still for me the best offer is Real Madrid.
It will be Erling Haaland who takes the next step. I hope it will be this summer. There is a good chance it will be this summer. Holland belongs to Manchester United. But it is possible for him to go to Bayern Munich or Manchester City. He will eventually stop producing goods if he keeps changing clubs every two years. Holland's agent is very greedy. Mino does not care about his development because he is only thinking about his pockets. Whenever he receives a transfer, he bags 25%

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
skscengeng

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 02:33:18 PM

I've been hearing some speculations like this: Real Madrid are quite sure that Antonio Rüdiger will sign a contract with them in this January as he is gonna have only 6 months left on his current contract with Chelsea. And he will join Real Madrid next summer afterwards. But I'm not sure about it. Chelsea still haven't extended his contract but his performance is very impressive. So maybe they can convince him to stay and end Real Madrid's hopes.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 03:21:47 PM

I've been hearing some speculations like this: Real Madrid are quite sure that Antonio Rüdiger will sign a contract with them in this January as he is gonna have only 6 months left on his current contract with Chelsea. And he will join Real Madrid next summer afterwards. But I'm not sure about it. Chelsea still haven't extended his contract but his performance is very impressive. So maybe they can convince him to stay and end Real Madrid's hopes.

See it all depends on Rudiger as well. Real Madrid might be very interested in him and maybe they are monitoring the situation of Rudiger with Chelsea but the player's decision is what matters as well. Chelsea are delaying things and they should really give them an extension already before some other team like Madrid or some other team reaches him out and give him a tasty contract one wouldn't deny. Chelsea still have chance but they have to fix their contract situation as early as possible before thing gets out of hand.
waelov

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:05:54 PM

Some rumors and news spread today linked Chelsea to Casemiro, and she said, "The Blues think they can sign him."
For Madrid, with the current Brazilian level, do you think it is better to sell him? Or will he return to his level as he always did?
also more news suggesting that Martial is pushing for a Move out of Manchester this January since the coming of Sancho and Ronaldo his time playing have been shrunk so he is looking for another place where he gets more playing time knowing that he needs it if he wants to participate in WC.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:02:55 PM

also more news suggesting that Martial is pushing for a Move out of Manchester this January since the coming of Sancho and Ronaldo his time playing have been shrunk so he is looking for another place where he gets more playing time knowing that he needs it if he wants to participate in WC.

if they get more than 10 million for him, i'd call it a highway robbery...5 millions tops and i still think it's a bit too much lol

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:00:46 PM

It is rumoured that Juventus midfielder Aaron Ramsey is going to join the Everton side in the coming transfer window. He is already out of the usual lineup of the team. Juventus just want to sell him at the first opportunity and that opportunity is coming soon. He still has a contract running until June 2023 so the teams interested in him are gonna need to pay a transfer fee also.
Aaron Ramsey is the target of many clubs in the English league now because if I'm not mistaken it's not only Everton who want the services of this midfielder from Wales, but also Leeds United and Newcastle.
but most likely if ramsey is anchored to the English league it will probably be to Everton or to Newcastle.
Everton is one club that is quite good even though this season they are not in their best form, Newcastle is one of the richest clubs now, it is not impossible that the power of money will beat all

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1595

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 06:26:32 PM

It will be Erling Haaland who takes the next step. I hope it will be this summer. There is a good chance it will be this summer. Holland belongs to Manchester United. But it is possible for him to go to Bayern Munich or Manchester City. He will eventually stop producing goods if he keeps changing clubs every two years. Holland's agent is very greedy. Mino does not care about his development because he is only thinking about his pockets. Whenever he receives a transfer, he bags 25%

Raiola talks about Haaland change
He says that it would have been easy to sell Haaland now in the summer. There is an exit clause of 75 to 90 million. And the club and the fans have participated in the decision this summer, but not directly.

Haaland is driving an S63 AMG with Dortmund right now, but could soon be driving a Rolls Royce or a Bentley.

He knows that this step is coming and Haaland must decide. Clubs like Bayern, Real, Barcelona and City he can go to. Finally, he says that maybe this summer it will be, the chance is great that it happens.

Source (german): https://www.sport1.de/news/fussball/2021/12/raiola-meine-spieler-sind-alle-krank-im-kopf-exklusiv-im-sport1-interview-uber-haaland-wechsel-kommende-transfers

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:34:01 PM

Already in January, Catalan “Barcelona” may leave two key players at once. The Sun announces that midfielder Frenkie de Jong and goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen will be leaving the Blue Garnet camp.

According to the source, the head coach of the Catalans Xavi Hernandez personally approved the departure of the two. Defender Sergino Dest can also leave the team.

It is worth noting that Barcelona have failed the first half of the season, so the club needs new transfers in January. Given the fact that the club is in financial trouble, the team will have to part with several star players.

https://www.readfootball.com/barselona-vystavit-na-prodazhu-dvuh-klyuchevyh-igrokov-246487.html
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:38:18 PM

Aaron Ramsey is the target of many clubs in the English league now because if I'm not mistaken it's not only Everton who want the services of this midfielder from Wales, but also Leeds United and Newcastle.
but most likely if ramsey is anchored to the English league it will probably be to Everton or to Newcastle.
Everton is one club that is quite good even though this season they are not in their best form, Newcastle is one of the richest clubs now, it is not impossible that the power of money will beat all

He has been a failure in Italy.

Always broken and when he plays he is underperforming. Not a doubt if they have the possibility to sell him.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:55:26 PM

Always broken and when he plays he is underperforming. Not a doubt if they have the possibility to sell him.
Even though Juventus didn't spend a penny to bring him to Turin, his expectations were too big for Ramsey and with such big expectations Ramsey failed to perform well at Juventus which made some people disappointed.
Instead of contributing to Juventus, Ramsey often languishes in the treatment room due to injury. This problem makes the number of appearances with Juventus very limited and even very rarely gets playing minutes

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:07:08 PM

Even though Juventus didn't spend a penny to bring him to Turin, his expectations were too big for Ramsey and with such big expectations Ramsey failed to perform well at Juventus which made some people disappointed.
Instead of contributing to Juventus, Ramsey often languishes in the treatment room due to injury. This problem makes the number of appearances with Juventus very limited and even very rarely gets playing minutes
This season has been a very tough and difficult season for Aaron Ramsey with Juventus and rarely gets a regular position in the first team, after the arrival of Manuel Locatelli
Aaron Ramsey's position in midfield has become increasingly volatile and he has rarely played as a mainstay. Maybe it's time for Aaron Ramsey to look for a challenge with a new club that can give him a lot of playing time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:09:34 PM

Already in January, Catalan “Barcelona” may leave two key players at once. The Sun announces that midfielder Frenkie de Jong and goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen will be leaving the Blue Garnet camp.

According to the source, the head coach of the Catalans Xavi Hernandez personally approved the departure of the two. Defender Sergino Dest can also leave the team.

It is worth noting that Barcelona have failed the first half of the season, so the club needs new transfers in January. Given the fact that the club is in financial trouble, the team will have to part with several star players.
In coming transfer window we are going to watch some very good number of players ins and out from different clubs as few teams now trying to have strengthening their squads with Barcelona have new manager, and he wants some players leave and few which can help him for staying at top came and join him just like we have in England where Newcastle with new owner going to spend very good amount for surviving into league as right now they are at bottom and if they want to stay in Premier League they need some very good quality players from few other leagues as well.

Arsenal is also having some good intention for bringing some players like Sterling, let's watch what will happen as now we are just few days away from this all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 3262 »
  Print  

Jump to: