Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 [844] 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 3354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 407313 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:55:21 PM

The news source claims that Manchester United are going to be seriously interested in bringing the current PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino this summer. There have already been some rumours like PSG will part ways with him at the end of the season. And their target would probably be Zinedine Zidane.
Another bad idea from Man United to choose a coach. I don't see something special with Pochettino, he even fails to optimize many superstars in PSG this season. Man United management needs to evaluate his plan to hire Pochettino since this man isn't an appropriate coach to manage Man United. They should target a bigger coach like Zidane, at least trying to hire a reputable coach. If Man United continues to try signing random coaches, I doubt they only waste time and money.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:04:15 PM

We have the latest news about flash transfer of Gedson Fernandes from Benfica to Beşiktaş. It will be 6 million € transfer fee but it will be paid in five years. Gedson will play in Çaykur Rizespor until the end of the season and his contract with Beşiktaş will start next year, it will be four years plus one year extension. If he will be sold Benfica will get half of the profit. Not a bad move by Beşiktaş, if he plays good they can sell him for big chunk of money. It definitely worth the risk for that transfer fee. Remember his minimum fee release clause when he was on loan at Spurs. It may become one of the greatest transfers of all time in Türkiye.
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:09:51 PM

I think that it must be already obvious that Real Madrid are going to sign the PSG world-star Kylian Mbappe this summer. And they are going to make this happen on a free transfer which must be frustrating for PSG. I know that they don't need money as they are one of the richest clubs now. But I mean that they wouldn't lean towards sending a this great player like this normally. But their hands are tied as it is going to be Mbappe's decision in the end. And there are some speculations like that he is going to be the top earner among the biggest football players in the world now.

Mbappe will probably transfer to Psg without any profit. Still, I think his past performance actually shows that Mbappe has already made enough money for Psg. It has very good performance scores. Goals and assists are all great. Of course, Psg wanted to extend the contract with him next year, but I think he is closer to Real Madrid.
I think quite the opposite.
mbappe's reason for not extending the contract and really wanting to keep moving could be that he wants to get more profits later. He is now ready for a free transfer and this is something that is profitable for him because apart from the price which is quite expensive, his salary will be very good at his new club later.
Him and Real Madrid probably will happen now because indeed he is currently closest to the Spanish giants and I still feel if next season he will definitely wear the Real Madrid shirt.

Of course, if Mbappe makes a free transfer, he can ask Real Madrid more for the salary he wants.  This may work for Real Madrid as well.  Because they had to pay a minimum transfer fee of 150 million Euros for Mbappe.  The fact that they overpay Mbappe as a salary makes them happy, too.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1169

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:22:01 PM

mbappe's reason for not extending the contract and really wanting to keep moving could be that he wants to get more profits later. He is now ready for a free transfer and this is something that is profitable for him because apart from the price which is quite expensive, his salary will be very good at his new club later.
Him and Real Madrid probably will happen now because indeed he is currently closest to the Spanish giants and I still feel if next season he will definitely wear the Real Madrid shirt.

Surely, those who have patience always end up taking the best opportunity. The Spanish club will take the Paris Saint-Germain forward for a salary of 50 million euros a year, this will make Mbappé the highest paid player in the world.
Nobody doubts that this is "a good salary", but the pleasure of trying to win the Champions League, the championship and the cup alongside Messi is also an excellent deal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:25:06 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2022, 12:27:02 AM by AndySt

The news source claims that Manchester United are going to be seriously interested in bringing the current PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino this summer. There have already been some rumours like PSG will part ways with him at the end of the season. And their target would probably be Zinedine Zidane.
Another bad idea from Man United to choose a coach. I don't see something special with Pochettino, he even fails to optimize many superstars in PSG this season. Man United management needs to evaluate his plan to hire Pochettino since this man isn't an appropriate coach to manage Man United. They should target a bigger coach like Zidane, at least trying to hire a reputable coach. If Man United continues to try signing random coaches, I doubt they only waste time and money.
Forget the dreams of Zidane at Manchester United already! By the way, I am not at all sure that even Zidane and Zidane will cope with the current state of affairs. It is precisely Pochettino's style of team management that suits Manchester United, because in this Manchester United is like Tottenham, not Paris Saint-Germain. If Zidane for me is a master who knows how to turn a disparate group of stars with their mutually exclusive ambitions into a single team that will make the result itself, then Pochettino was famous for his ability to put a team game from the available players. Also, unfortunately, Pochettino is not an indisputable authority for the stars of Paris Saint-Germain, which Zidane could become.
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 11:46:24 PM

We have the latest news about flash transfer of Gedson Fernandes from Benfica to Beşiktaş. It will be 6 million € transfer fee but it will be paid in five years. Gedson will play in Çaykur Rizespor until the end of the season and his contract with Beşiktaş will start next year, it will be four years plus one year extension. If he will be sold Benfica will get half of the profit. Not a bad move by Beşiktaş, if he plays good they can sell him for big chunk of money. It definitely worth the risk for that transfer fee. Remember his minimum fee release clause when he was on loan at Spurs. It may become one of the greatest transfers of all time in Türkiye.

It's really great for Beşiktaş to get Gedson under these conditions.  They are not very good in ranking this year, but they still continue to make good transfers.  Transfers like Pijanic and Gedson are very important.  Besiktas has been hungry for success lately.  Gedson, who will join Beşiktaş at the end of the year, will make very good contributions.  The important thing is, will Pijanic be able to join Beşiktaş again next year?  because he is a very important player.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 02:38:29 AM

Not really special have by Pochettino trough become head coach from Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur and last with PSG, I think better for Manchester United looking for new manager have great achievement with previous club exactly can give trophies like Zidane, but still have negotiation will Zidane agree become new manager for Manchester United? Still have fours moths later until primer league this season ended and Manchester United should get new manager before this season end.

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 03:12:33 AM

The news source claims that Manchester United are going to be seriously interested in bringing the current PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino this summer. There have already been some rumours like PSG will part ways with him at the end of the season. And their target would probably be Zinedine Zidane. Manchester United also can go for him actually but PSG would be the winner in this rivalry I guess. Therefore, Pochettino can be one of the best options for them as he knows the Premier League very well too.
I really don't understand why Manchester United are after Pochettino, he's struggling currently in PSG and IIRC he hasn't won any trophy as a manager, I think United needs a better manager than Pochettino, they need someone that has a track record of winning trophies, someone that can move Manchester United forward. I'm afraid I feel Pochettino will struggle at Old Trafford if he moves there. Manchester United really have to be careful in selecting a new manager this time, they have tried out quite a lot of managers since Ferguson left and now they have to get it right.

In my opinion, this is another attempt by Manchester United to try their luck with the New Manager. We all know that Mauricio Pochettino's achievements are not much, and I think a lot of people doubt that Mauricio Pochettino is the right coach for Manchester United, but he has considerable experience with the Premier League, and maybe it was for this reason that Man United was interested in signing Mauricio Pochettino.

I personally prefer Zidane to be the coach of Man United, even though he is not familiar with the Premier League competition, but he is a coach who has a winning mentality.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 333

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:58:33 AM

The news source claims that Manchester United are going to be seriously interested in bringing the current PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino this summer. There have already been some rumours like PSG will part ways with him at the end of the season. And their target would probably be Zinedine Zidane. Manchester United also can go for him actually but PSG would be the winner in this rivalry I guess. Therefore, Pochettino can be one of the best options for them as he knows the Premier League very well too.
I really don't understand why Manchester United are after Pochettino, he's struggling currently in PSG and IIRC he hasn't won any trophy as a manager, I think United needs a better manager than Pochettino, they need someone that has a track record of winning trophies, someone that can move Manchester United forward. I'm afraid I feel Pochettino will struggle at Old Trafford if he moves there. Manchester United really have to be careful in selecting a new manager this time, they have tried out quite a lot of managers since Ferguson left and now they have to get it right.

In my opinion, this is another attempt by Manchester United to try their luck with the New Manager. We all know that Mauricio Pochettino's achievements are not much, and I think a lot of people doubt that Mauricio Pochettino is the right coach for Manchester United, but he has considerable experience with the Premier League, and maybe it was for this reason that Man United was interested in signing Mauricio Pochettino.

I personally prefer Zidane to be the coach of Man United, even though he is not familiar with the Premier League competition, but he is a coach who has a winning mentality.
Mauricio Pochettino has no achievements in the Premier League, he has never won a championship, I think with Manchester United's situation today wanting to return to its former glory it is very inappropriate to choose Mauricio Pochettino as coach.
yes it's true Zidane is the right choice, Zidane's proof as a great coach is no doubt after he managed to bring Real Madrid 3 times to win the Champions League, but Zidane has rejected an offer from Man United to replace Ole some time ago.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 06:35:20 AM

Mauricio Pochettino has no achievements in the Premier League, he has never won a championship, I think with Manchester United's situation today wanting to return to its former glory it is very inappropriate to choose Mauricio Pochettino as coach.
yes it's true Zidane is the right choice, Zidane's proof as a great coach is no doubt after he managed to bring Real Madrid 3 times to win the Champions League, but Zidane has rejected an offer from Man United to replace Ole some time ago.
Zidane doesn't seem interested in dealing with Man United no matter how hard Man United tries to get his sign I think he will refuse, if he's really interested to handle Man United why didn't he accept it before Ralf Rangnick's offer came. and Currently there is no option for quality coaches who are currently unemployed. It is natural that Mauricio Pochettino, who already has experience in the EPL, is linked to managing in the coming season, even though his achievements are still far below other popular coaches even from zidane.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 07:03:55 AM

Zidane doesn't seem interested in dealing with Man United no matter how hard Man United tries to get his sign I think he will refuse, if he's really interested to handle Man United why didn't he accept it before Ralf Rangnick's offer came. and Currently there is no option for quality coaches who are currently unemployed. It is natural that Mauricio Pochettino, who already has experience in the EPL, is linked to managing in the coming season, even though his achievements are still far below other popular coaches even from zidane.

Pochettino has been linked with Manchester United for a long time ago, as I remembered before Haaland, the pool on this thread put Pochetino as the next MU coach but it hasn't happened. Zidane also ever said doesn't want to be a coach for half session only. the chance still happens in the next session, that possibility between both (PSG or MU), but for Pochetino, Newcastle still wants him, before to PSG he was linked to Newcastle. he certainly doesn't want to mess around with gossip close to MU.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:28:02 AM

According to rumors, Juventus may go for Zaniolo next summer, if you don't know him you better should he is one of the most powerful players.

To be sad, he is injury prone so don't know if it will be a good move.
Besides Juventus, Ac Milan and Tottenham also really want Nicolo Zaniolo in the summer, Nicolo who still has a contract until 2024 reportedly refused a contract extension from Roma and chose to leave Roma in the summer, in fact Zaniolo is a good player and quite fast, but indeed he is often injured making his career run quite slowly so far, reportedly Roma will set a price of around 40 million euros.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 09:02:55 AM

Pochettino has been linked with Manchester United for a long time ago, as I remembered before Haaland, the pool on this thread put Pochetino as the next MU coach but it hasn't happened. Zidane also ever said doesn't want to be a coach for half session only. the chance still happens in the next session, that possibility between both (PSG or MU), but for Pochetino, Newcastle still wants him, before to PSG he was linked to Newcastle. he certainly doesn't want to mess around with gossip close to MU.
As far as I know, Zidane rejected Man United's offer at that time because he wanted to rest until the summer of 2022 and his wife did not want to stay at Man United. The chances of Man United being able to sign Zidane are very small because it seems that Zidane will still stick to his stance.

Apart from Mauricio Pochettino, other coach candidates being targeted by Man United are Erik Ten Hag, Julen Lopetegui, and Luis Enrique.
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1485525496314187777

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1907

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 10:24:47 AM

As far as I know, Zidane rejected Man United's offer at that time because he wanted to rest until the summer of 2022 and his wife did not want to stay at Man United. The chances of Man United being able to sign Zidane are very small because it seems that Zidane will still stick to his stance.

Apart from Mauricio Pochettino, other coach candidates being targeted by Man United are Erik Ten Hag, Julen Lopetegui, and Luis Enrique.

The last I heard is that Pochettino might leave PSG, in which case PSG want Zidane to take his place. But Zidane himself wants to lead the French national team. It's hard to predict how the puzzle will play out, but the likelihood of Zidane ending up at United is very slim. I think United's ability to sign a great manager will depend a lot on where they finish. If it is top 4, then it will be a plus.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 10:52:27 AM

The last I heard is that Pochettino might leave PSG, in which case PSG want Zidane to take his place. But Zidane himself wants to lead the French national team. It's hard to predict how the puzzle will play out, but the likelihood of Zidane ending up at United is very slim. I think United's ability to sign a great manager will depend a lot on where they finish. If it is top 4, then it will be a plus.

Pochettino was unlucky at PSG and I think part of the blame lies with the PSG players who seem to play without motivation. for example we have neymar, he plays little every season because he is always injured, messi is not being the same messi as barcelona, ​​any coach who dares to train at psg will face the same problem and it will be difficult for him to deal with it , the same scenario we found in manchester united, i just hope that Pochettino doesn't go to manhester united because he will have another headache

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 10:59:12 AM

I don't think that Manchester United will be able to bring Zinedine Zidane as their new manager this summer. I don't know if he rejected them before but I think that PSG seem to be the biggest candidate to sign him for the next season. Because there are already many rumours like that PSG will be sacking Pochettino until the end of the season or right after it. I assume that they wouldn't take such action before it ends. And if they manage to sign Zidane, then Manchester United would like to sign Pochettino most probably. As he is a really good manager and he knows the league well, I think he can be a good fit for them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:25:05 PM

I don't think that Manchester United will be able to bring Zinedine Zidane as their new manager this summer. I don't know if he rejected them before but I think that PSG seem to be the biggest candidate to sign him for the next season. Because there are already many rumours like that PSG will be sacking Pochettino until the end of the season or right after it. I assume that they wouldn't take such action before it ends. And if they manage to sign Zidane, then Manchester United would like to sign Pochettino most probably. As he is a really good manager and he knows the league well, I think he can be a good fit for them.

If PSG can manage to get Zidane as their coach I think they should be really happy because PSG has a lot of superstars in their team and he can do really well with that type of squad. But I think it's just some speculation at the moment.

But I am not sure about the Manchester United signing Mauricio Pochettino because I don't know if that's the best option which Manchester United has available and I also don't think that it is going to be much of an upgrade for them.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:33:32 PM

I also think that Zidane would definitely choose PSG over Manchester United, if he had the opportunity to be the coach of either of the two clubs. The main reason for that is simply because Zidane is french himself and it would just make sense for him to become the coach of the biggest french club at the moment. I don't even know how good his english is, but that is also a factor of course if you don't feel 100% comfortable if you have to coach a club where you don't know the language perfectly.
I don't know though if Zidane is really a fan of Paris SG, as it is just one of those newly-rich clubs that is a toy of a sheikh or if he would prefer to coach a team with a long and successful history like Manchester United instead.
mamesso

Activity: 2156
Merit: 747

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 01:43:29 PM

Want to get more profit..!!! Maybe Mbappe doesn't want to be in the shadow of Neymar and Messi. Mbappe will be very difficult to be the best at PSG because of the influence of Neymar and Messi. Moving to Real Madrid will make Mbappe the new idol at the Santiago Bernabeu, because individually Mbappe has become a world-class player, Of course he wants to set a new record in his career. The dream of winning the Champions League and the best player in the world is Mbappe target with Real Madrid, Moreover, Real Madrid always has the ambition to always win the title every season. Hopefully Mbappe decision is not wrong like Hazard did when he moved from Chelsea.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 01:45:22 PM

with this news about Mauricio Pochettino, many news channels are saying that manchester united is on alert because they want Mauricio Pochettino, I don't know if this is true or not, but I have a question:

would Mauricio Pochettino be an ideal coach for manchester united?

~snip~
I think the best option is Zidane, but Zidane has made a statement not to join Man United. Even if I'm not mistaken he wants to coach the France national team, but like didier Deschamps is still safe for now. It's possible that Zidane will be a target for PSG. Actually it could make sense because it could be a step towards a French coach. As for Man United, if Mauricio Pochettino is going to be the coach there then it looks like a short time for rangnick.
Pages: « 1 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 [844] 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 ... 3354 »
  Print  

Jump to: