Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 3352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 407019 times)
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 08:57:53 PM

I don't think he changed his mind though, he doesn't want to go to Arabian league or something like that.

He is a competitive player and would want to stay at the top league. He is rich and the MLS wouldnt even attract him at all because he is not playing for the money. I honestly still think that he wont stay until this season ends though, probably leaving in january or going on a loan especially if he is not given the chance to start the game. Its just silly that he sits on the bench most of the time now

Ronaldos head is only in europe and focused on top leagues and champions league. He wont go away from europe until he has at least 42+ years. With how good his body is and how he trains he can play on this level for a couple of more years. He is good for 60 minutes per match for sure
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:05:43 PM

Chelsea can improve their game style with this new players in the club. Pierre Aubameyang and Denis Zakaria is perfect for the blues and Tuchel completely what they needed. One Midfielder and a sharp attacker unlike Kai Havertz who's now a flop in the team. The transfer Window closed, I was in support of bringing in Zaha from Crystal palace inother for him to feature for the blues wing and backup for any player in the Frontlines that have injuries. Thomas's Tuchel id expecting to win their weekend game with his new players.

True what lack of Chelsea on the previous matches is a sharp striker, they don't have option for natural central forward previously, and it makes their attack not so sharp. With Aubameyang they should make more goal. But the latest news I read was Aubameyang's home was robbed and the robber attack him and now he has jaw injury or something like that.
This is bad news and the news I'm getting now is that Aubameyang has had to rest for about 3 weeks due to an injury to his jaw.
This is clearly a loss because he has not been able to strengthen Chelsea even though in this case it has been a deal.
I wish him a speedy recovery and hopefully this can be resolved so that something like this doesn't happen again.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 09:12:50 PM

I wonder what might be the reason clubs were not after Christiano Ronaldo after he declares his intention of playing champions League football, even the ones rumoured to be interested there president will come out and clear the air,that they were never interested, first it was Bayern Munich that showed interest then their sporting director said is not true, then Chelsea, later we hear atletico Madrid were interested that's Diego Simeone wants him then the fans protest against the deal before their president speak publicly against the deal,the last one was Napoli trading him with Victor Osihmen.

Nobody want him with that contract and age, justifiably. If he were a player with lower contract or lower profile he may have attracted a lot of teams but nobody want to pay +30 million Euro per year for a 37 year-old player. Even ManU want to get rid of him but they couldn't. He's becoming a bigger problem for Red Devils. I guess every big league have their transfer window closed so he may not find a club that play in Champions League. After all of these, if he's okay with playing in Europa League or only local league there are plenty of other options. I don't think he changed his mind though, he doesn't want to go to Arabian league or something like that.
I think if it was Lionel Messi that's free or is in the same situations,many clubs would be after him and he won't be looking for clubs that will be interested in him like this case.buy I must respect him here, because he had offers abroad to earn more money,like Arabia league or MLS but he chooses to stay in Europe because he wants to keep up with the best, his motivation is not base on Money,he wants to keep playing in the highest level despite his age.

Stake VIP wager
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:13:16 PM

He is a competitive player and would want to stay at the top league. He is rich and the MLS wouldnt even attract him at all because he is not playing for the money. I honestly still think that he wont stay until this season ends though, probably leaving in january or going on a loan especially if he is not given the chance to start the game. Its just silly that he sits on the bench most of the time now
His performance dropped because maybe he was no longer happy playing for Manchester United. I don't know if he wants to go to MLS because of the fact that he is very ambitious to play for a European club that plays in the Champions League. But MLS is not the best way to end a career, Ronaldo deserves the chance to play and retire in a team capable of winning titles at the end of the season.

I would like to see him return to Laliga, or maybe in the Bundesliga or in Ligue 1 with PSG. Anything is possible, but if Manchester United continues to improve and is able to stay in the top 4 then there is no reason why Ronaldo should leave.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2022, 09:22:44 PM

Among all the signings made this season,Haaland and Gabriel Jesus seems to be the standout players so far.There are other ones that are very good too,but these mentioned signings are the ones I think are the signings of the summer.Players like Cucurella,Zinchenko Sterling are also good signings,and I can say this transfer window is one of the transfers that so much money was spent on players.

Among the clubs that signed players this season,Arsenal made the better signings in my eyes,because Jesus and Zinchenko are two players that are very good,and have improved the team's performance since their arrival.
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:31:18 PM

Why does PSG selling all these players? I mean don't get me wrong they are not great players, so I understand why they wouldn't want them, but actively selling a few players all at once shows a bit of a turmoil if you ask me. Financially speaking they are a solid team because they are owned by a super wealthy person, so it can't be anything related to money really. Or maybe the owner said "I kept mbappe on the team, for anything extra you need to sell some players" and PSG decided to part with a few players and get 1 decent in return?

I am not sure what the reason is, but it is never good to sell 3-4 players all at once in a period like this when the league is already started.
If you look closely at the PSG team, you’d notice a bit of orderliness that wasn’t there during the time of Mauricio Pochettino. They now have a new manager. Someone who has studied the team, brought his own system and knows which player can fit his style of play. He knew how the team suffered defensively last season, so he has to restructure and change tactics. Now the players that aren’t wanted were told to go look for a new club. And they were mostly aged players and also midfielders. They want to play a 3-4-3 formation and it involves just two central midfielders. So that’s why you saw the aged midfielders leaving and they also recruited about 3 new young midfielders too. They know what they want and how the team should perform.
PSG are looking more organized, all credits to the new manager recruited to replace Pochettino. He seems to understand the players better and know how best to manage them and best positions to play them, his tactics and system seems working and better system than that of Pochettino. I really hope this works because it wouldn't be good for the club to start looking for a new manager so soon.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1304

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:51:21 PM

I don't think he changed his mind though, he doesn't want to go to Arabian league or something like that.

Ronaldos head is only in europe and focused on top leagues and champions league. He wont go away from europe until he has at least 42+ years. With how good his body is and how he trains he can play on this level for a couple of more years. He is good for 60 minutes per match for sure

But it's only 60 minutes... I can't remember the last time he played an incomplete game so often... Yes and it's strange to think that he will leave Europe only when he turns 42, despite the fact that he even has good form now. It will be a year or two at the most and he will start to slow down a lot in his game. I do not understand why it is crucial for him to play in the league of champions

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:51:46 PM

True what lack of Chelsea on the previous matches is a sharp striker, they don't have option for natural central forward previously, and it makes their attack not so sharp. With Aubameyang they should make more goal.
Agree. With Aubameyang, Chelsea can expect to have a sharp striker anymore. Aubameyang is a great striker who always plays at a high level, I am optimistic that Aubameyang can sharpen Chelsea attacking and make many goals for Cheslea if he can play regularly. Especially we know the fact that Aubameyang ever played under Tuchel's management, so he can adapt quickly to Chelsea play style.

But the latest news I read was Aubameyang's home was robbed and the robber attack him and now he has jaw injury or something like that.
I just know this news. It is bad news, but I read updated information stating that Aubameyang and his family are safe. I hope this doesn't bring a negative impact on Aubameyang's performance.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 10:04:55 PM

This is bad news and the news I'm getting now is that Aubameyang has had to rest for about 3 weeks due to an injury to his jaw.
This is clearly a loss because he has not been able to strengthen Chelsea even though in this case it has been a deal.
I wish him a speedy recovery and hopefully this can be resolved so that something like this doesn't happen again.
Aubameyang suffered a jaw injury due to a robbery incident that occurred at his home in Barcelona, ​​even though he was in a jaw injury condition but it did not dampen Chelsea intention to sign him at the closing deadline of the transfer market, now Aubameyang has officially become a Chelsea player and he will wear No 9 later, I am very curious whether later if chelsea meets arsenal, will he later get a good reception from arsenal fans or not at all considering Aubameyang is a former arsenal  player so far.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 10:15:17 PM

If the rumours are true Chelsea made a 80 million euro offer for Rafael Leao but Milan rejected it already. His current market value is already 70 million euros so there is no way Chelsea are signing him by paying a little more than that. I wonder if they made this offer before signing Aubameyang. Because as you know Leao can play as a left winger and centre-forward both. Or maybe they were thinking of him for the left wing as they have only Sterling there. They first thought of Neymar but his contract was going to be very expensive. After that they went for Leao but failed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 10:20:44 PM

True what lack of Chelsea on the previous matches is a sharp striker, they don't have option for natural central forward previously, and it makes their attack not so sharp. With Aubameyang they should make more goal.
Agree. With Aubameyang, Chelsea can expect to have a sharp striker anymore. Aubameyang is a great striker who always plays at a high level, I am optimistic that Aubameyang can sharpen Chelsea attacking and make many goals for Cheslea if he can play regularly. Especially we know the fact that Aubameyang ever played under Tuchel's management, so he can adapt quickly to Chelsea play style.

But the latest news I read was Aubameyang's home was robbed and the robber attack him and now he has jaw injury or something like that.
I just know this news. It is bad news, but I read updated information stating that Aubameyang and his family are safe. I hope this doesn't bring a negative impact on Aubameyang's performance.

Im not sure if aubameyang become a crucial part of chelsea plan , he might signed as additional due how the price bargained with alonso swap deal and a striker needed besides the false 9 plan with havertz almost irreplaceable, he might will have a rest time now lol , however i wish auba could follow ashley cole, giroud and gallas who win nothing at arsenal but win a lot of trophies at chelsea.

Poor aubameyang are now in the right place to win things.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 11:09:02 PM

If the rumours are true Chelsea made a 80 million euro offer for Rafael Leao but Milan rejected it already. His current market value is already 70 million euros so there is no way Chelsea are signing him by paying a little more than that. I wonder if they made this offer before signing Aubameyang. Because as you know Leao can play as a left winger and centre-forward both. Or maybe they were thinking of him for the left wing as they have only Sterling there. They first thought of Neymar but his contract was going to be very expensive. After that they went for Leao but failed.
As expected, Chelsea will not be able to bring in Neymar because of the financial factor, and they are also too late to buy players in these conditions because many have shown their skills and the price of course will not be cheap, unlike when chelsea are looking for people this season has just started. at the beginning of the game or earlier the price will definitely be a little cheaper.

Docnaster

Activity: 1652
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 11:15:41 PM

Among all the signings made this season,Haaland and Gabriel Jesus seems to be the standout players so far.There are other ones that are very good too,but these mentioned signings are the ones I think are the signings of the summer.Players like Cucurella,Zinchenko Sterling are also good signings,and I can say this transfer window is one of the transfers that so much money was spent on players.

Among the clubs that signed players this season,Arsenal made the better signings in my eyes,because Jesus and Zinchenko are two players that are very good,and have improved the team's performance since their arrival.
You should have said among the transfers that happened in England that Haaland and Gabriel seems to stand out. Don't generalise your post, if you wish to generalise your post don't quickly for Robert Lewandowski and don't also forget Sadio Mane. Even in England Martinez of Manchester United is on fire and doing even better than Gabriel. Is it because defenders don't recieve accolades like strikers do?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 11:16:44 PM

Haaland and Gabriel Jesus are good signing for the season,  they are really adding good values to the clubs which they belong to. Apart from Haaland and Gabriel Jesus their more good signing that are doing well in their new club, we have Sadio Mane in Bayern Munich and lewandowski who is now playing for Barcelona. Lewandowski is also a vital play to his team, I think he a key player right now that needs to be in every match Barcelona is playing. Their are still more signing that are doing well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 11:23:11 PM

Actually, there are so many strikers that Chelsea are after, before finally deciding to bring in Aubameyang, one of them by trying to bring in Rafael Leao
from AC Milan. Moreover, it has been reported that Chelsea have been interested in Leao for a long time, Thomas Tuchel is even reported to have wanted
Rafael Leao since last year. Therefore Chelsea tried to sign Rafael Leao before the transfer window closed, but Stefano Pioli insisted that Leao was a key
player for AC Milan. So AC Milan refused to negotiate with Chelsea, after all, if AC Milan sells Rafael Leao it will be difficult to find a replacement where
the transfer market closes soon. So finally Chelsea decided to bring in Aubameyang, because Aubameyang was not Chelsea's first choice,
but as the transfer window closes, Chelsea are still failing to land their coveted forward, then realizing Aubameyang is the best Chelsea can do.
It is possible that Chelsea will continue to pursue Rafael Leao next year if Aubameyang fails to show good form this season.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 868
Merit: 573

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 12:43:01 AM

You should have said among the transfers that happened in England that Haaland and Gabriel seems to stand out. Don't generalise your post, if you wish to generalise your post don't quickly for Robert Lewandowski and don't also forget Sadio Mane. Even in England Martinez of Manchester United is on fire and doing even better than Gabriel. Is it because defenders don't recieve accolades like strikers do?

That was clearly a one sided decision and remark, pointing the arrow directly to Gabriel Jesus ( To be very blunt ) lol. All the names he has mentioned are all big and exciting brilliance doing what they dei best at them best positions.
Gabriel Jesus have a good understanding of the premier league and style of play at Manchester City is almost same as Arsenal so it wouldn't take him much time to adapt.
Erling Haaland can't be stopped, you want to give a trial ? You'll end up on the pitch calling for medical attention, he's currently a beast, a good way to stop him is to stop Kelvin De Bruyne, Mahrez, Grealish and Phil Foden creating chances for him, also Bernado Silva.

To many other players also, Martinez ( Lisandro ) the Argentine has also adapted Real quick in the Premier League but it'll will take more game's for him to build his group in the premier league more big game's yet for him to prove his worth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2912
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 05:08:18 AM

As expected, Chelsea will not be able to bring in Neymar because of the financial factor, and they are also too late to buy players in these conditions because many have shown their skills and the price of course will not be cheap, unlike when chelsea are looking for people this season has just started. at the beginning of the game or earlier the price will definitely be a little cheaper.
IMO if salary might not be a problem for chelsea but the problem is whether PSG wanna let one of its best player to go to the another club. We know that this time PSG has some best players in the world like messi and neymar itself. Messi was a very good partner for neymar and his performance can increase even better when there was messi in the club. PSG is not having any problem to pay salary for their players.
I don't even think if that's gonna happen. Neymar didn't wanna leave from PSG and he was still waiting for the new contract with PSG.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 06:32:21 AM

It’s not about his talents, we all know Ronaldo is a great player and he would be amazing. But that doesn’t mean that just because he is a good player, he should play. If he himself replaces someone and plays better than that person, but he causes the overall team to play worse because of him, then it is better to keep him away.

This means that yes there is no better option in the team for a striker position, he is by far the best player in striker position, but everyone else plays worse when they are playing with Ronaldo and that is why he is not played. Plus, he wanted to be transferred to another team, which failed but that was also another reason why he wasn't played.

what you say is justifiable.

Ronaldo can be the cause of the team's overall game playing worse, and this fact is evident in the first two games Man United received defeats against Brighton and Brentford. the funny thing is that in the next three matches without including Ronaldo as the initial starting, Man United won.
However, I see, this is not solely because of Ronaldo, the fact is that almost the entirety of Man United's game played badly, including goalkeeper De Gea.

until now ronaldo is still a hot rumor.

But, if Erik Ten Hag still has him in the plans for this season. I hope that erik can make the right formula coupled with the presence of antony at this time. the combination of antony, ronaldo and jadon sancho seems to be ideal for me personally.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 8180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 06:41:28 AM

now that the transfer window is closed, there is room for some statistics - one of which is that promoted nottingham forest has achieved something historic and that is that the club have broke the english and british football record for most signings (21!!!) in a single transfer window - this is a complete team including substitutes... Shocked

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 06:55:08 AM

now that the transfer window is closed, there is room for some statistics - one of which is that promoted nottingham forest has achieved something historic and that is that the club have broke the english and british football record for most signings (21!!!) in a single transfer window - this is a complete team including substitutes... Shocked

Nottingham Forest management and owner has done his best to bring these players to the club. It is now left for the players and the coach to reciprocate. I know it will not be easy to filter the players to get the best since most of them came after preseason. With all these players, Nottingham is  not expected to win the league or are they expected to get into top4, I am not even expecting them to go Conference league. All I'm expecting from them is not to be relegated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 [1415] 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... 3352 »
  Print  

Jump to: