Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312202 times)
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:34:47 AM

Hello, everyone! We know that some of you are upset with the token price. We believe this situation is temporary and will improve after a full run of the project.

New on the situation with the App will be on Friday or Saturday.

Is this token based on waves? Waves token performs very badly, I invested starta but still lose half market cap. It is disaster to host ico on waves, not eth.

lol it's not waves it's the Project which doesnt deliver

it is also a little waves related.
there isnt a single token performed wel that come out of waves.
they are all having problem getting listed at exchanges which s a huge problem.
check the 24 volume of all the waves tokens you will get i mean.
so people who need money sell it at ridicilious prices.
suretly will deliver i belive sooner or later.but they r working and trying.

yeah your right however 2018 is the year of DEX .. did you see what happened to poloniex .. now bittrex .. sooner or later ppl will start to use DEX

also WAVES will bring UI update so it will be more userfriendly.. but no OT here Cheesy

app will be for android & iPhone?

yeah i guess the new dex will be launched this month.
i saw a few screenshots an it was really dope.
the only thing waves dex needs right now is volume.
volume is the key to evrything.and this new dex may provide taht volume.
if that happens all waves related tokens will skyrocket for sure.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:33:18 AM

Damn, I feel sorry for the people who invested in this ICO  Grin
For real how could the devs let this happen, looks like they don't care at all for the tokek value, just wanted to take money to start their project.
Hey mate, I do not think so, Suretly is not a scammer project. Devs are working hard and update their work every month, this is the way of a trusted project instead of grow the value of Suretly token and no one knows it after dumped to the hell. Wink
got2be

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

How close are you familiar with the Suretly project? Examine it and read our new blog https://[Suspicious link removed]/G3eHbQ!
Answer with YES if you agree with the statement and NO if you don’t.
1. Me and twenty more people from internet lent money to a guy from Algeria — that is crowdvouching.
2. Suretly tokens are securities and therefore I will get dividends when time pass.
3. There are a lot of SURs on the market — the total supply of SURs is approx. 1 000 000.
4. SUR stands for “See Us Run”, it means that the founders are waiting for the long and active life of the project (and not for “surety” at all!)
5. The Suretly app is made for giving people an opportunity to make money helping others borrow all over the world

Total supply of approx 1 million??? how many are there?? I thought that it`s exactly the amount stated on coinmarket cap 237,614.

Please clarify this!  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#markets
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

It was announced to be released in November so we have easily two weeks at least as we are in October yet. I don't expect that release will take place on the first day of the new month. I am hopeful to see the planned and scheduled release of the beta app version in November so we have to be patient yet.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

How close are you familiar with the Suretly project? Examine it and read our new blog https://[Suspicious link removed]/G3eHbQ!
1. Me and twenty more people from internet lent money to a guy from Algeria — that is crowdvouching.
2. Suretly tokens are securities and therefore I will get dividends when time pass.
3. There are a lot of SURs on the market — the total supply of SURs is approx. 1 000 000.
4. SUR stands for “See Us Run”, it means that the founders are waiting for the long and active life of the project (and not for “surety” at all!)
5. The Suretly app is made for giving people an opportunity to make money helping others borrow all over the world

Total supply of approx 1 million??? how many are there?? I thought that it`s exactly the amount stated on coinmarket cap 237,614.

These were questions to see whether you know about the project or not. The number of coins is what stated (and what you reported).
p3ppymon

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

Feel the need of bumping this thread as there is no recent update from the developing team.
Hopefully it will change soon.
I understand the development takes time, but this seems just an infinite one.
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Hello, everyone! We know that some of you are upset with the token price. We believe this situation is temporary and will improve after a full run of the project.

Is this token based on waves? Waves token performs very badly, I invested starta but still lose half market cap. It is disaster to host ico on waves, not eth.

There is a part of tokens based on Waves, but most of SUR tokens are based on Ethereum.
Amount of tokens issued:
SUR (based on Ethereum) — 237,614
WSUR (based on Waves) — 28,728

Read more: https://blog.suretly.com/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-suretly-tokens-part-i-e2e2963a12cb

First crowdvouching platform
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

Thank you. Developing a project and launching a business usually takes time. The team is working

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:47:09 AM

yeah your right however 2018 is the year of DEX .. did you see what happened to poloniex .. now bittrex .. sooner or later ppl will start to use DEX

also WAVES will bring UI update so it will be more userfriendly.. but no OT here Cheesy

app will be for android & iPhone?

Both - for Androin and for iPhone, we develop them in parallel

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

That is a quiz to estimate if you know the project well enough. Only one phrase is true, guess which one  Wink

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

when  will the app being released for english speakers?
Most likely, the app for English speaking countries will be available after we start working on US market. But before this happens you can test the app when the beta version is ready, on English

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:56:06 AM

Feel the need of bumping this thread as there is no recent update from the developing team.

Maybe when you are not in the process you feel that nothing happens. But actually, for the very short term, we were able to develop all the basic functions and the core of the app. This process usually takes much more than 2 months.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

Maybe when you are not in the process you feel that nothing happens. But actually, for the very short term, we were able to develop all the basic functions and the core of the app. This process usually takes much more than 2 months.
So that would really mean that people have to be very patient holding the SUR tokens because it's a long process before we can see some good progress. I guess 1 year is the minimum and we can already see some serious progress on this project, right? I care a lot because I also hold SUR tokens and no way I can sell it now with a profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
p3ppymon

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

As said in my previous post, I fully understand that development takes time.
I recall you mentioned a two and a half month before the release of major updates, but hasn't happened yet.
The community of investors would like to see some sneak peaks of the work behind the scenes. This is what I am asking.
The latest news released through the media, in my opinion, are weak and kind of thin air. We knew already those things.
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

So that would really mean that people have to be very patient holding the SUR tokens because it's a long process before we can see some good progress. I guess 1 year is the minimum and we can already see some serious progress on this project, right? I care a lot because I also hold SUR tokens and no way I can sell it now with a profit.

That means that Suretly is a long-term project with great perspective and yes it is better to have patience because we are developing the product and this takes time. In one year we are expecting the full launch of our business model. The product is going to be ready sooner.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:01:26 AM

I recall you mentioned a two and a half month before the release of major updates, but hasn't happened yet.
The community of investors would like to see some sneak peaks of the work behind the scenes. This is what I am asking.
The latest news released through the media, in my opinion, are weak and kind of thin air. We knew already those things.

I understand your wish to get some good news from Suretly team, and we will deliver it as soon as we can say something concrete.

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

For real how could the devs let this happen, looks like they don't care at all for the tokek value, just wanted to take money to start their project.
Hey mate, I do not think so, Suretly is not a scammer project. Devs are working hard and update their work every month, this is the way of a trusted project instead of grow the value of Suretly token and no one knows it after dumped to the hell. Wink
You dont have to be sorry about it, price will go up you just need to be patient, this is long term project and if you trust dev team you should buy some cheap coin and wait for long term, i m sure you will make good profit! you can say thanks to me later!

Keep dreaming mate - some project just die out, like Suretly most likely will because of the long period of development. Some people won't want to invest just by looking at the charts. Honestly I don't think that the number of people using the app is gonna be so big that it causes a huge raise in the token price.
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

I understand your wish to get some good news from Suretly team, and we will deliver it as soon as we can say something concrete.

But guys you said some time ago app will finish in six weeks.. that was already like 10 weeks ago or more..or am I mistaken this?... any news on your app and why not released after mentioned 6 weeks?

Hello. We said that would a version of an app, not the ready-to-go product. It was about 6 weeks ago. A lot of what was planned is done for now, but there are some difficulties with the design. Working on it. On the next blog, we will tell more detailed on what is going on with the app.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

You dont have to be sorry about it, price will go up you just need to be patient, this is long term project and if you trust dev team you should buy some cheap coin and wait for long term, i m sure you will make good profit! you can say thanks to me later!

Keep dreaming mate - some project just die out, like Suretly most likely will because of the long period of development. Some people won't want to invest just by looking at the charts. Honestly I don't think that the number of people using the app is gonna be so big that it causes a huge raise in the token price.

Do you really think that 1 or 2 months is a long period of developing app from zero? Considering that we need a complex system to be created like API integration, Admin area etc - not only the app. That is a very short time actually. Other ICO projects plan to spend years for developing its product. Unlike Suretly.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

Do you really think that 1 or 2 months is a long period of developing app from zero? Considering that we need a complex system to be created like API integration, Admin area etc - not only the app. That is a very short time actually. Other ICO projects plan to spend years for developing its product. Unlike Suretly.
The best thing we can do here is just wait until that development is over, instead of complaining I would just relax and trust them
to do their job. I don't really worry that much even if the price is not attractive right now, let's give them a chance to prove.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: