Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729079 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

The Airdrop,

1. Believe us guys, we are daily discussing the best way for our Monday Airdrop.
Its always a mix between to bring in all and to bring big power through top holders. We believe in the network effect. If we are counting now all positive posts here for our new airdrop rules, we think, we are on the right way.

2. This coin actually is very cheap. That means, around $2,50 tu buy minimum 10 BTX = $25. We know, that this is really a good money in some countries. We dont think selfish and are discussing it with you all.

3. You are a great community. We are very happy, that so many ppl like you all jumped in this project and are excited like hell, what will happen with Bitcore. So its very important, to spread the word about our projects. We take it very serious. You can promote of course, that we dont fear the August 1st. If bitcoin get some trouble, why not using bitcore? We brought in all features, bitcoin discussed for a in our eyes too long time.

4. SHARE SHARE SHARE.
If you have a big amount and reach so many coins from the airdrop, so be wise and share bitcore also to your friends. Open the android mobile wallet, or show them ur wallet on your desktops and send few coins.

Greetz
Steve  

One question: will the top 1000 rule still apply for the distribution in november? Still mentioned on the first page of thread.
levelten

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 06:06:09 PM by levelten

I don't understand which are the rules for the airdrop from now on. Didn't find useful news on first page. Someone mentioning on thread that first 1000 rule not valid any more, but on first page first 1000 rule still mentioned for november. Someone has details?

Here is the post for the next round of Airdrop.
It seems the rule did get change, the minimum holding is 10 BTX, and you received 3%.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg20221354#msg20221354

I believe in November all addresses with BTX gets a big Airdrop.
Hope this help
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

I don't understand which are the rules for the airdrop from now on. Didn't find useful news on first page. Someone mentioning on thread that first 1000 rule not valid any more, but on first page first 1000 rule still mentioned for november. Someone has details?

Here is the link for the next round of Airdrop.
It seems the rule did get change, the minimum holding is 10 BTX, and you received 3%.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg20221354#msg20221354

I believe in November all addresses with BTX gets a big Airdrop.
Hope this help

Yes, this is very reasonable. To rise the value of the coin the user base must expand, so everyone must have a reason to get in. I understand the frustration of the rich, but in the real world you can't be rich if there are not enough poors around you which make it possible for you to be rich. Sounds cynical, but that's it. Without a lot of poors joining BTX you'd never be rich long term. Sooner or later we'd have the war of the whales - who's dumping his coins faster in someone's elses bag while the coin tanks to 1 satoshi.

levelten

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

The Airdrop,

1. Believe us guys, we are daily discussing the best way for our Monday Airdrop.
Its always a mix between to bring in all and to bring big power through top holders. We believe in the network effect. If we are counting now all positive posts here for our new airdrop rules, we think, we are on the right way.

2. This coin actually is very cheap. That means, around $2,50 tu buy minimum 10 BTX = $25. We know, that this is really a good money in some countries. We dont think selfish and are discussing it with you all.

3. You are a great community. We are very happy, that so many ppl like you all jumped in this project and are excited like hell, what will happen with Bitcore. So its very important, to spread the word about our projects. We take it very serious. You can promote of course, that we dont fear the August 1st. If bitcoin get some trouble, why not using bitcore? We brought in all features, bitcoin discussed for a in our eyes too long time.

4. SHARE SHARE SHARE.
If you have a big amount and reach so many coins from the airdrop, so be wise and share bitcore also to your friends. Open the android mobile wallet, or show them ur wallet on your desktops and send few coins.

Greetz
Steve  

One question: will the top 1000 rule still apply for the distribution in november? Still mentioned on the first page of thread.

Here is the post that mentions in November it will be for all BTX wallet.
But, the rule has changed for current Airdrop from top 1000 to minimum of 10 BTX.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg20171138#msg20171138

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

Bitcore Update Version 0.14.1.5

-Change Diff Algo to Bitcore 64_15
(after block 21000 is 64 blocks (2016) and adjustment step 15 % (400%))
-uacomment removed
-witness spam protection enabled at block 25K
-changes in NetworkHash calculation

The Retarget Algo Bitcore 64_15 is a new smart solution to prevent diff jumping up or down. We split the big block from 3.5 days in 32 small blocks. The maximum adjustment is ~15 %. (32 * 15% = 480 %)

Download
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases/tag/0.14.1.5

Linux and Mac coming soon.
Your Bitcore Team - Jon, Steve, Helmut, Keeper and Chris

News from Bitcoingarden Newsletter

BITCORE, THE BITCOIN DESCENDANT WITH FREE DISTRIBUTION: Bitcore is a new advanced crypto project similar to Bitcoin but already equipped with the latest tech: SegWit and Bloom online, 10 MB blocksize (20 MB SegWit), 2.5 min blocktime, multi-os desktop and mobile wallets. The inventors of Bitcore came up with several options to get hold of their precious BTX (that's Bitcore's ticker symbol): you can claim them for free at their website if you sign a message with your BTC address; you can mine them with a GPU; you can buy them at several exchanges; and last but not least, there is a weekly airdrop, which will distribute 3% bonus for holding coins in your wallet for addresses with at least 10 BTX! BTX is traded on CRYPTOPIA, NOVA EXCHANGE and (coming soon) BITTREX! BTX bounties for community work will be announced soon on Bitcore's slack. Find and the info and links in their official thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16476.0

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

-uacomment removed

The Retarget Algo Bitcore 64_15 is a new smart solution to prevent diff jumping up or down. We split the big block from 3.5 days in 32 small blocks. The maximum adjustment is ~15 %. (32 * 15% = 480 %)

Download

BITCORE, THE BITCOIN DESCENDANT WITH FREE DISTRIBUTION: Bitcore is a new advanced crypto project similar to Bitcoin but already equipped with the latest tech: SegWit and Bloom online, 10 MB blocksize (20 MB SegWit), 2.5 min blocktime, multi-os desktop and mobile wallets. The inventors of Bitcore came up with several options to get hold of their precious BTX (that's Bitcore's ticker symbol): you can claim them for free at their website if you sign a message with your BTC address; you can mine them with a GPU; you can buy them at several exchanges; and last but not least, there is a weekly airdrop, which will distribute 3% bonus for holding coins in your wallet for addresses with at least 10 BTX! BTX is traded on CRYPTOPIA, NOVA EXCHANGE and (coming soon) BITTREX! BTX bounties for community work will be announced soon on Bitcore's slack. Find and the info and links in their official thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16476.0
Very good news! We are waiting for a coin on bitrex!
Updated to the latest version of the program, everything works well!
Thank you for everything you do for us!

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

-uacomment removed

Download

Very good news! We are waiting for a coin on bitrex!
Updated to the latest version of the program, everything works well!
Thank you for everything you do for us!

Yeah, I too can't wait to see Bitcore on Bittrex. Any news in this direction?

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:26:24 PM

What is wallet good running ?

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

AntiTector

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

This is EPIC news about DIFF change!!! Will see how it works.
I'm, thinking, is it possible to have synchronized wallet in different devices?
For example, I have 1st wallet on PC, 2nd on Android. And that 1st, and 2nd wallet would be the same wallet.
2 wallets working as one.
Because now if i hold 200000 BTX in android, and my android gets gets broken or stolen, i loose all.
If my PC SSD drive break apart, i loose all.
But if i have synchronized wallet, i am insured.
I have copy of my Wallet.dat, but simple user wont be able easily to do that, he will forget encrypted password or something.
I know that some websites are doing similar things. But is it possible without 3rd party?     

█▀▀▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▀▄░▀▀█▀▀░▀▄░▄▀      
█▄█░░█░░█░░█░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░█░░
█▄▄▀░█░░█░░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░█▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░▄▀░▀▄
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

Help us to spread the word about Bitcore.

https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/888539594408546304

Greetz
Steve
jfieschi

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:43:21 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 04:46:22 AM by jfieschi

BTC activated SegWit bip 91 and BitCore - BTX price drops, LOL.  

BTX have SegWit and Bloom activated since coin was launched , Blocksize is 20MB, block time will be upgraded from 10 min to 2.5 min. BTX distribution is free for BTC holders and AirDrops is every Monday until all coins being  distributed. Dev. Team is very active and this coin has a good chance to be listed at Bittrex

When price drops for a coin like that, this is a buy opportunity .

Kwelstr

Activity: 107

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

Help us to spread the word about Bitcore.

https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/888539594408546304

Greetz
Steve

I will retweet  more than once. I really like this dev team and what you are doing here. Great job!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

I am so stoked that i had a balance on one of my BTC addresses at the snapshot !!!
I'm part of the airdrop now and have more than 10 BTX already !
feel privileged to have found this project this early.

I couldn't make the linux wallet work so i am using WINE on my linux Mint.
so far all good.

cheers

it ain't much but it's honest work
Kwelstr

Activity: 107

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:48:40 AM

I am so stoked that i had a balance on one of my BTC addresses at the snapshot !!!

so far all good.

cheers 

I've no problem running the Linux client now, I had to figure out where it was, on the console it's bitcore-qt on the bin directory from the uncompressed tar.gz file. Just go there and type ./bitcore-qt and it should run.

Good luck!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
guigui371
Legendary

Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

so far all good.

cheers 

I've no problem running the Linux client now, I had to figure out where it was, on the console it's bitcore-qt on the bin directory from the uncompressed tar.gz file. Just go there and type ./bitcore-qt and it should run.

Good luck!

Well, i don't really use the console,
A good wallet should just start from a double click.
It works for DASH and PIVIX.
Anyway, i'm happy with the windows wallet using WINE
And i dumpd my priv key into my encrypted vault, so if everything goes pearshit i can still start again on another wallet

it ain't much but it's honest work
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:45:25 AM

-uacomment removed

Download

Awesome News !
Hope this works out.
Lets see

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

So all I have to do is is to buy BTX from cryptopia or nova, send to my BTX android or desktop wallet and wait for 3% airdrop of the total amount I have in wallet...is that correct?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eliard

Activity: 51
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

So all I have to do is is to buy BTX from cryptopia or nova, send to my BTX android or desktop wallet and wait for 3% airdrop of the total amount I have in wallet...is that correct?
more 10 BTX
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

Correct. And have min. 10 BTX in ur wallet.

Greetz
Steve
torrentco

Merit: 418

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

what s the reason of this big decrease?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: