Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
Masiah

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:51:54 AM

Just as a PSA I will be starting to distribute the bounties tommorow.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

$25 with consistent $200k daily volume is quite impressive

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#charts

I think exchanges are so bogged down with current demand that adding another coin isn't high on their list. No big deal but it would be nice to pick some up at this price somewhere other than Etherdelta

Currently most of the exchanges capacity have been stretched, I just hope big player will enter the race and come with a strong infrastructure to cope with the exponential rise in Crypto space
Arwen Thebard

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:41:45 AM

The latest from Reggie on Twitter ... if you're not excited to own Veritas ...

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/21-veritas-pancarib-what-would-the-euro-look-like-if-it-actually-worked

Shocked

So Veritaseum aims to become a major player across the Caribbean countries, working out any "bugs" along the way.

And then it will be waiting in the wings, ready for when the Euro collapses. Cool

I dont fully understand what VERI can do, no matter how many times I read the white paper, but I certainly wasnt expecting that.

You have to admire Reggies ambition Shocked
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:53:46 AM

The Jamaica story is HUUUUUGE. If Reggie can land one country, the sky is the limit for VERI.

Those Caribbean countries and many others accross the world are tied to the USD and the (so called and so published) 2% annual devaluation target, but there is no need for that anymore. Reggie, show them the way!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

Hey guys and gals

Getting a bit frustrated hearing that people think EtherDelta is complicated! I'm hearing certain people on YouTube vids say the same too! I figured it out in about half an hour. It's really easy and it actually works and it has been around for some years now with no problems. And I ain't a genius.  Shocked

It's been well said that if you cannot figure out a simple interface like EtherDelta, well, maybe you have no business trading these cryptos. Don't shoot the messenger but there is something in that saying, maybe. Sure buy and hold a bitcoin for a few years but if you cannot use a simple market interface then you can't really be taken seriously as a "trader", more of a "chancer"... LOL  Cheesy  Anyway again, that may or may not necessarily be my opinion so don't shoot me down, just relaying other statements from other places.

So what did I do....
I deposited some VERI with them, made an order but my order price was never hit - ok no big deal, so I transferred the VERI back to my personal ETH wallet off their exchange. All worked fine - I don't see any reason to stay away from this to be honest. This is a brave new world we are in now with all this crypto stuff and you gotta put some legwork in if you want to make profits. You can't just expect to ride the gravy train forever with these coins without working out a simple interface like EtherDelta. I know it is easier to just click a mouse once, maybe twice, in Coinbase and have $1millon magically appear in your account in 3 weeks after luckily riding "ScamCoin" up til it pops, but life ain't like that for most of us. You gotta get your hands dirty with this new frontier we call cryptos if you wanna keep avenues open to yourself.

So, that said...

Easiest way to run EtherDelta is on Chrome and download the MetaMask app as the middle man that will allow for smooth transactions.

Sign up to MetaMask with a password and MetaMask automatically connects to EtherDelta when you bring the page up. If you ever need to refresh EtherDelta to make something appear that hasn't updated, you just click "refresh cache". It's pretty self-explanatory. There is a simple guide on there too under "help" which can be read in about 2 minutes!

So bring up the VERI/ETH pair in EtherDelta using drop down coin menus at the top.

Sign into MetaMask BUT go into the application (click the fox head (!) on your toolbar) and connect to the REAL blockchain - by default it starts on a test blockchain thing... this won't work. At the top of the MetaMask application box you will see "test network" - click on it and the list if options appears - click on "Ethereum Main Net" to connect to the real ethereum blockchain.

Now you are ready to move coins.

So you have your VERI in your own person wallet, say, myetherwallet.com. You send some VERI to your MetaMask address and it appears in your EtherDelta wallet balance. BUT... this wallet is YOUR wallet with MetaMask, it is not in EtherDelta yet. To get it into the EtherDelta platform, you then type in the amount under "deposit" and it deposits it into under the EtherDelta balance... now it is in EtherDelta and not in your MetaMask wallet. You will see the balance update to under the heading "EtherDelta" instead of "Wallet".

Now that the coins are sitting with EtherDelta you can do some orders (either click to take the orders available on the orders list if you fancy filling one of them, or make your own pending order and submit it under "new order" box. It then appears in the order list waiting to be filled. It expires naturally after X amount of ETH blocks have been mined - you specify how many). The boxes actually say what you are supposed to put in them!!

If you cancel your order before expiry/filled then there is a small fee. If it runs out naturally or gets filled, no fee. If you click to take an order from someone else that you like, then you pay a small fee to fill that order. Simple. It's all very smooth and uncomplicated.

I guess many people in this cryptospace never touched stock markets, spreadbetting or traditional brokers in the past and so maybe get confused with a market order book. But don't be overwhelmed - it's not difficult once you look properly.

Anyway, once you want to withdraw your VERI or ETH or whatever back to your own wallet, you use the "withdraw" tab (NOT THE "TRANSFER" TAB) to take the coins from EtherDelta to your MetaMask wallet.

Then, once in your MetaMask wallet you can use the "transfer" tab to transfer them over to your myetherwallet.com wallet (or to any ETH address you like) for safe holding again. JUST MAKE SURE the ETH address you are transferring to takes ERC20 tokens like VERI (like myetherwallet.com does) else I believe the tokens will be lost - don't quote me on that but just make sure any wallet you ever send VERI to can take ERC20 tokens before you send anything. Once again, myetherwallet is brilliant for VERI so no probs with that.

Evertime you make a movement of coins EtherDelta always gives you a link to then track the transaction on the blockchain so you can see what is happening on the real blockchain itself.

That's all there is to it! Remember, you may need to hit "refresh cache" now and again to see EtherDelta display the latest info after you make some of these moves.

So come on peeps - if you wanna buy VERI now or sell or whatever, don't fear this EtherDelta thing - look how many years it's been around and honestly it's just not complicated.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

@Reggie

Anything Dubai related, on the near horizon? The government there, appear very receptive to blockchain innovation, currently.
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

One thing that you forgot to mention, that everyone on YoutTube is forgetting to mention, is that Etherdelta is DECENTRALIZED!!! The entire reason for dealing in Bitcoin or Ethereum or even Veritaseum for that matter, is to obtain and retain AUTONOMOUS control of your own assets. EVery single major exchange requires you to relinquish possession, control and custody of your private keys to them. That means:
  • if they decide they don't like you - they can take your stuff.
    If the government decides they don't like you - they can take your stuff.
    If the government decides they don't like your exchange - they can take your stuff.
    IF a rogue employee decides they don't like you or their employer - they can take your stuff
    IF a hacker decides they like your stuff more than they like their own stuff, they can take your stuff
    IF a virus or malware program gets a hold of the proper stuff - they can take your stuff
    IF the server farm crashes  - you can lose access to what use to be your stuff

The hole premise of crypto is autonomy vs. heteronomy. Do a search for that term on blog.veritaseum.com. The reason why Etherdelta likely went down is because of the amount of traffic that we threw at them for Veritas. If I'm not mistake, there is no central server, the system is run through a chain of primary contracts and helper contracts - like Veritaseum solutions on Ethereum. If you sit back and think about it, it's pretty amazing that one person put this together. All he really needs is a good UI/UX guy/gal to help him clean up the appearance and front end performance.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

@Reggie

Anything Dubai related, on the near horizon? The government there, appear very receptive to blockchain innovation, currently.

If you have a contact, hook us up and we'll make a sales call that will be too good to resist.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:12:08 AM

It is now quite obvious that many have purchased Veritas software without fully grasping what they are now in possession of. I see many are willing to sell their software to others for 5x to 50x short term gains. Mere short term gains are nothing compared to what the platform, when powered by the right staff (I'm looking at some very capable people for biz dev - with a rolodex of several decibillion dollar clients -  each), is capable of. Anybody who read the article on Veirtas.PanCarib and doesn't realize that they are sitting on little bit and pieces of a global macroeconomic nuclear value bomb really, really shouldn't be owning this stuff and is likely much better off trying to grab those 5x-50x returns.
Jamaica and the caribbean are just the beginning. We have and entire WORLD to conquer! :-)

*Image Removed*
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:16:01 AM

@Reggie

If you have a contact, hook us up and we'll make a sales call that will be too good to resist.
I'll take that as a challenge, cos i'll be there next week, for a while. I know noone there right now, but i'll be wearing my Bitcoin t-shirts and badges, so lets see who starts talking.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

It is now quite obvious that many have purchased Veritas software without fully grasping what they are now in possession of. I see many are willing to sell their software to others for 5x to 50x short term gains. Mere short term gains are nothing compared to what the platform, when powered by the right staff (I'm looking at some very capable people for biz dev - with a rolodex of several decibillion dollar clients -  each), is capable of. Anybody who read the article on Veirtas.PanCarib and doesn't realize that they are sitting on little bit and pieces of a global macroeconomic nuclear value bomb really, really shouldn't be owning this stuff and is likely much better off trying to grab those 5x-50x returns.
Jamaica and the caribbean are just the beginning. We have and entire WORLD to conquer! :-)

Exactly Reggie.

P.S. Forgive me for thinking that you're going to need bodyguards pretty soon. There are people out there that will do anything to remain in power. Once they fully grasp the power and potential of the Veritas software, they might get extremely desperate.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

I'll take that as a challenge, cos i'll be there next week, for a while. I know noone there right now, but i'll be wearing my Bitcoin t-shirts and badges, so lets see who starts talking.

Dude, what Reggie meant is whether you have contact with top government officials or top financial magnates/deal-makers/decision-makers from major financial institutions.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

Would be great if you can give us a complete timeline/roadmap.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

Dude, what Reggie meant is whether you have contact with top government officials or top financial magnates/deal-makers/decision-makers from major financial institutions.

I understood what he meant.
Dorky

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

We are counting on you then.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

We are counting on you then.
No. Im not yours, or anybody elses bitch. Just happy to help if/when i can.
heymann

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:51:52 PM

Hey guys and gals

Getting a bit frustrated hearing that people think EtherDelta is complicated! I'm hearing certain people on YouTube vids say the same too! I figured it out in about half an hour. It's really easy and it actually works and it has been around for some years now with no problems. And I ain't a genius.  Shocked

It's been well said that if you cannot figure out a simple interface like EtherDelta, well, maybe you have no business trading these cryptos. Don't shoot the messenger but there is something in that saying, maybe. Sure buy and hold a bitcoin for a few years but if you cannot use a simple market interface then you can't really be taken seriously as a "trader", more of a "chancer"... LOL  Cheesy  Anyway again, that may or may not necessarily be my opinion so don't shoot me down, just relaying other statements from other places.

So what did I do....
I deposited some VERI with them, made an order but my order price was never hit - ok no big deal, so I transferred the VERI back to my personal ETH wallet off their exchange. All worked fine - I don't see any reason to stay away from this to be honest. This is a brave new world we are in now with all this crypto stuff and you gotta put some legwork in if you want to make profits. You can't just expect to ride the gravy train forever with these coins without working out a simple interface like EtherDelta. I know it is easier to just click a mouse once, maybe twice, in Coinbase and have $1millon magically appear in your account in 3 weeks after luckily riding "ScamCoin" up til it pops, but life ain't like that for most of us. You gotta get your hands dirty with this new frontier we call cryptos if you wanna keep avenues open to yourself.

So, that said...

Easiest way to run EtherDelta is on Chrome and download the MetaMask app as the middle man that will allow for smooth transactions.

Sign up to MetaMask with a password and MetaMask automatically connects to EtherDelta when you bring the page up. If you ever need to refresh EtherDelta to make something appear that hasn't updated, you just click "refresh cache". It's pretty self-explanatory. There is a simple guide on there too under "help" which can be read in about 2 minutes!

So bring up the VERI/ETH pair in EtherDelta using drop down coin menus at the top.

Sign into MetaMask BUT go into the application (click the fox head (!) on your toolbar) and connect to the REAL blockchain - by default it starts on a test blockchain thing... this won't work. At the top of the MetaMask application box you will see "test network" - click on it and the list if options appears - click on "Ethereum Main Net" to connect to the real ethereum blockchain.

Now you are ready to move coins.

So you have your VERI in your own person wallet, say, myetherwallet.com. You send some VERI to your MetaMask address and it appears in your EtherDelta wallet balance. BUT... this wallet is YOUR wallet with MetaMask, it is not in EtherDelta yet. To get it into the EtherDelta platform, you then type in the amount under "deposit" and it deposits it into under the EtherDelta balance... now it is in EtherDelta and not in your MetaMask wallet. You will see the balance update to under the heading "EtherDelta" instead of "Wallet".

Now that the coins are sitting with EtherDelta you can do some orders (either click to take the orders available on the orders list if you fancy filling one of them, or make your own pending order and submit it under "new order" box. It then appears in the order list waiting to be filled. It expires naturally after X amount of ETH blocks have been mined - you specify how many). The boxes actually say what you are supposed to put in them!!

If you cancel your order before expiry/filled then there is a small fee. If it runs out naturally or gets filled, no fee. If you click to take an order from someone else that you like, then you pay a small fee to fill that order. Simple. It's all very smooth and uncomplicated.

I guess many people in this cryptospace never touched stock markets, spreadbetting or traditional brokers in the past and so maybe get confused with a market order book. But don't be overwhelmed - it's not difficult once you look properly.

Anyway, once you want to withdraw your VERI or ETH or whatever back to your own wallet, you use the "withdraw" tab (NOT THE "TRANSFER" TAB) to take the coins from EtherDelta to your MetaMask wallet.

Then, once in your MetaMask wallet you can use the "transfer" tab to transfer them over to your myetherwallet.com wallet (or to any ETH address you like) for safe holding again. JUST MAKE SURE the ETH address you are transferring to takes ERC20 tokens like VERI (like myetherwallet.com does) else I believe the tokens will be lost - don't quote me on that but just make sure any wallet you ever send VERI to can take ERC20 tokens before you send anything. Once again, myetherwallet is brilliant for VERI so no probs with that.

Evertime you make a movement of coins EtherDelta always gives you a link to then track the transaction on the blockchain so you can see what is happening on the real blockchain itself.

That's all there is to it! Remember, you may need to hit "refresh cache" now and again to see EtherDelta display the latest info after you make some of these moves.

So come on peeps - if you wanna buy VERI now or sell or whatever, don't fear this EtherDelta thing - look how many years it's been around and honestly it's just not complicated.

You're right it probably isn't that hard to do with a little focus, but trying to concurrently transact in EtherDelta while being bombarded by a group of 5 guys pitching crypto questions left and right put me into tilt mode.  Maybe we'll try again, with your instructions  Smiley

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

Absolutely true, and kudo's on the PanCarib opportunity.
But taking profit and buying back at a lower price can not be considered irresponsible sir.
 Grin
azmojo

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

Hey guys and gals

Getting a bit frustrated hearing that people think EtherDelta is complicated! I'm hearing certain people on YouTube vids say the same too! I figured it out in about half an hour. It's really easy and it actually works and it has been around for some years now with no problems. And I ain't a genius.  Shocked

An exchange shouldn't take a half hour to figure out.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
azmojo

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

Surely Reggie you realize that your ITO offering participants are going to run the whole spectrum from speculators to long term users, supporters, investors, and developers. Everyone has their own role to play in the upcoming VERI marketplace. You can't fault anyone for grabbing a small short term gain... the buyer in that transaction will be happy to own and use the VERI Wink

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: