Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

This is a poor effort at FUDcheckers ngin Tongue, while the rest of us are playing Reggie's 6D chess.
You realize that a bot would create more effective aiFUD than your flimsy rants, don't you?
Are you OK?

LOLZ i think he would use the aiFUD troll machine software, but when it was on ICO, he was flaming and fuming so much he forgot to buy the tokens for the troll-bot software, now he cant afford it and has to troll on manual, this is very annoying sitting at Walmart trying to get some free surfing, when all the other people, buying the nice tokens.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
greyswan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:05:42 PM

This is a poor effort at FUDcheckers ngin Tongue, while the rest of us are playing Reggie's 6D chess.
You realize that a bot would create more effective aiFUD than your flimsy rants, don't you?
Are you OK?

LOLZ i think he would use the aiFUD troll machine software, but when it was on ICO, he was flaming and fuming so much he forgot to buy the tokens for the troll-bot software, now he cant afford it and has to troll on manual, this is very annoying sitting at Walmart trying to get some free surfing, when all the other people, buying the nice tokens.

Steffo, you Sir are a true Son of October Cool
greyswan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:08:41 PM

its not a poor effort it is having a very big effect on the price. the site has not been updated and given the love it should be .
Meh, it's more the mainFUD coming from the entrenched Wall Street interests. engin and his ilk, while entertaining, are for internal consumption only Grin
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

paulmaritz, dude how much is Reggie paying you for all the shilling that you do? I hope you ask for a raise soon because you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to defend and promote this obvious as fuck scamcoin with everything you got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voWx0F4KXdo
sell your tokens ASAP before it's too late!  

What a racist prick, he compares Reggie to Nigerian Scammers.

Fuck off trolls, your accusatios are baseless.

Are you OK?
i think someone tries to get some cheap tokens because he missed the ICO Tongue how can a scam token go up with
more than 2000℅ from the ICO price!
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:49:43 PM

its not a poor effort it is having a very big effect on the price. the site has not been updated and given the love it should be .
I dont think so, i think alot of what has happened is that the short time traders got flushed out, sold out and left the arena, then came the Bitcoinfork, which pushed the people into Bcoin, this has not even settled yet and has affected all alt coin including Ether, so what an half ass hat can manage to do here i dont think he has any bearing on anything, people smart to understand the value here, dont get distracted by lame talk, It is no argument against Veri, all the proposed bad things with it, is jut based on non understanding, or absent willingness to research something, and make your own informed decision.

They have been busy selling contracts, they have been abroad, they have done alot of things, and all that can be heard is complain about the website, as long as the investors dosent care, and they wont, what the token holders think or non token holders think, or trolls think, has no bearing of the future value.

None, zip nada null = 0

The one who needs help has to read up, maybe not just on Veritazium, maybe the person has alot to understand before they can get it, so i think this is not some noob investment, with some simple function everybody can digest, this is also why the value will skyrocket, when deals are closed.

Veri will go no offer, none for sale, so lets be glad that the price is low, and all can get some more, before the big players will accrue whatever can be accrued before the last trader has left the party. You should listen a bit to Bix Weir, he understands it, also he has spoken wit Clif High alot, and he sure understands it, these are the type of brains needed to grasp it.

The noobie buyers will scratch their heads long after they cant get into the market they left for a few dollars.

Price of the token is NOT valuation of Veritazium. This seems to be very hard for people to understand, and i cant understand why that would be so hard. Maybe i cant climb down that far and grasp it.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

this is really a nice project for those who plans to hold longterm..
any competitors for Veritaseum?
TheDuke1984

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

I dont think so, i think alot of what has happened is that the short time traders got flushed out, sold out and left the arena, then came the Bitcoinfork, which pushed the people into Bcoin, this has not even settled yet and has affected all alt coin including Ether, so what an half ass hat can manage to do here i dont think he has any bearing on anything, people smart to understand the value here, dont get distracted by lame talk, It is no argument against Veri, all the proposed bad things with it, is jut based on non understanding, or absent willingness to research something, and make your own informed decision.

They have been busy selling contracts, they have been abroad, they have done alot of things, and all that can be heard is complain about the website, as long as the investors dosent care, and they wont, what the token holders think or non token holders think, or trolls think, has no bearing of the future value.

None, zip nada null = 0

The one who needs help has to read up, maybe not just on Veritazium, maybe the person has alot to understand before they can get it, so i think this is not some noob investment, with some simple function everybody can digest, this is also why the value will skyrocket, when deals are closed.

Veri will go no offer, none for sale, so lets be glad that the price is low, and all can get some more, before the big players will accrue whatever can be accrued before the last trader has left the party. You should listen a bit to Bix Weir, he understands it, also he has spoken wit Clif High alot, and he sure understands it, these are the type of brains needed to grasp it.

The noobie buyers will scratch their heads long after they cant get into the market they left for a few dollars.

Price of the token is NOT valuation of Veritazium. This seems to be very hard for people to understand, and i cant understand why that would be so hard. Maybe i cant climb down that far and grasp it.

Hey Steffoboy - can you please elaborate a bit on your statement that the price of the token is NOT the valuation of Veritaseum?

I'm a newbie and am trying to figure this one out.

I'm also wondering what happens to a token one redeemed back to Veritaseum for purchase of service/etc.  I do understand a token can also be rented rather than redeemed.

Also, if VERI has a MOU with the JSE, wouldn't the JSE have needed to purchase tokens to receive service going forward?

thanks in advance for the help
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

None, zip nada null = 0

Hey Steffoboy - can you please elaborate a bit on your statement that the price of the token is NOT the valuation of Veritaseum?

I'm a newbie and am trying to figure this one out.

I'm also wondering what happens to a token one redeemed back to Veritaseum for purchase of service/etc.  I do understand a token can also be rented rather than redeemed.

Also, if VERI has a MOU with the JSE, wouldn't the JSE have needed to purchase tokens to receive service going forward?

thanks in advance for the help

The future value of Veri the token is uncoupled from Veritazium the company, cause the value lies in the patented and unique functions of the software, that is enabling low fees, very low compared to current industry standard. The tokens is needed to use the software, at some point of the development, the price will be so high that all the holders will realize the value of the token. When this happens tokens go no offer and the price skyrocket.

But the real value lies in the novel new ways to do business, this will mean a player that wants to enter the new way of doing business, will have to acquire tokens so he can use the software, this will enable people to go for a high price participation of a one time nature, or rent the tokens for long term use in a particular business, the amount for the lease would vary depending of the collateral amount and the regular amount of cash for using the token.

Those tokens that is one time use, will be consumed, and i dont know the mechanism for how they are supposed to return to the market, they have to be, but i have yet to understand, been told that. But on the other hand if you are willing to sell your token for a bigger gain, maybe it dosent matter to that token holder he now has lost his chance at big gains, now he has to try to get hold of new tokens, which would mean high buy orders with the newly earned large stash of money from the deal.

Veritazium will not be the party that haggle for the use of yours token, the one that has the bought the software from them has to close the deal with different token holders, with free price setting.

As i would as layman understand how the Jamaican deal would work, is that they give them the tokens for free for evaluation, when they go live the participants would get discounted tokens, for their needs, this will bring huge market value and the price of Veri would rise. After that i think that Veritazium will sell bulk at higher price than the market at any given time.

Remember they will sell the software, and also consulting and specialized deals, all of which are requiring the tokens, so i have a hard time seeing that they will undercut and destroy the market, rather the opposite.

If it is not done in some similar way, all the spare stash of tokens have to be consumed before it is some demand for the already released tokens, so i see any other manner as unlikely.

greyswan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

P.S. The intelligence agencies and banksters should hire more intelligent people to spread FUD. They probably stick them in a dark room and hit them senseless with a shit stick before they are released into the wild. The more intelligent ones are behind the hacking attempts, while the brave ones go to physical locations to steal hardware and to do physical harm to people. They are truly a sad bunch that makes dog shit look appetizing!
Preach, paul! Grin Call em out! Cheesy
Wait. . . .  VERI & PPT getting smashed. Shocked
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

P.S. The intelligence agencies and banksters should hire more intelligent people to spread FUD. They probably stick them in a dark room and hit them senseless with a shit stick before they are released into the wild. The more intelligent ones are behind the hacking attempts, while the brave ones go to physical locations to steal hardware and to do physical harm to people. They are truly a sad bunch that makes dog shit look appetizing!
PPT has rallied to all time high, and will have a pullback, Veri was at all time high and has had its pullback and bottomed.
The bottom is in, sadly i say, cause i have to spend lotsa more next time i can buy. The Bitcoin fork soap opera is playing on, and this a big problem, we might aswell see 3 bitcoins before all is over, then this stagnant market will prevail.

greyswan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:16:01 PM

PPT has rallied to all time high, and will have a pullback, Veri was at all time high and has had its pullback and bottomed.
The bottom is in, sadly i say, cause i have to spend lotsa more next time i can buy. The Bitcoin fork soap opera is playing on, and this a big problem, we might aswell see 3 bitcoins before all is over, then this stagnant market will prevail.
ha your sanguinuity prevails, Steffo Smiley
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

Who do you work for?
Can I buy your VERI tokens?
Are you from Morocco?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

Thank you for your concern and providing this very insightful video. I am going to immediately sell all of my VERI because all of this is new information and has never been discussed here.  /s

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
greyswan

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

Who do you work for?
Can I buy your VERI tokens?
Are you from Morocco?
Smiley Cheesy Grin
"I noticed serious red flags about these coins".
 Grin Grin Grin
mr. Dutch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

It's a pitty that Clif High did not mention anything about the FUD regarding VERI in his last report.. Just that it has 'long legs'..

Passive income? Try https://control-finance.com/?ref=cornelisp for passive income on daily basis!
Steffoboy

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

It's a pitty that Clif High did not mention anything about the FUD regarding VERI in his last report.. Just that it has 'long legs'..
The fud dosent matter for the project, the customers dont sit on utube, looking for chatter and rumours.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

i have absolutely zero faith in ethereum fundamentally only from a speculative perspective and the value i see from veri comes in fact from the crypto community
Then perhaps VERI isn't for you.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

believe is not the important reaction to most project here but the understanding of some basics on the project. No project at the initial stage has 100% chance of succeeding but it depends on how the team behind the project are able to constantly improve project base on problem it is solving. Considering the coin, checking the top 100 marketcap, some coin still does not deserve the value they have but the team behind it are very diligent and focus

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheDuke1984

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:59:54 PM

I listened to Clif High's interview of Reggie.

Reggie mentioned a potential deal with "one of the top 10 exchanges in the world"

Wonder if it may be the Toronto Stock Exchange?

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-20-biggest-stock-exchanges-in-the-world-2017-4
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:09:32 PM

For all the fudsters wanting screaming about VERI being silly, I will buy all of your tokens at $50. Buying up to 30 tokens.

Just get out with this generous offer and return to your regular lives  Kiss Kiss

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: