Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Alright Reggie, time for an update on VERI progress. We know deals take time, but is there any new news or leads from last week? Any trips planned?

Check his twitter page for updates: https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton?
His recent tweets and videos aren't updates to the meetings he had last week or near term plans, unless I missed something. It's great that he's addressing the FUD, I was just hoping for some real news about real progress.

If I recall correctly, he mentioned last week that the meetings went well, but that he is not at liberty to divulge more information at this stage, especially in terms of the identities of some of his clients. This is to keep news outlets away from his clients. It is because of potential damage done by their skew and in some cases blatantly false reporting. Let's give it time and allow the weak hands to get out. VERI will fly again!  Cool
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

Alright Reggie, time for an update on VERI progress. We know deals take time, but is there any new news or leads from last week? Any trips planned?

His recent tweets and videos aren't updates to the meetings he had last week or near term plans, unless I missed something. It's great that he's addressing the FUD, I was just hoping for some real news about real progress.

Guys what is up with this forced pull-down on the price on ED ?
It is very clear that a someone wants the price way down...why?!
A lack of news will do this. People get impatient.
Reggie does a great job of communication, but now it has been a couple of weeks since the community had anything specific/near term to be hopeful about.
I'm a long term holder, but unfortunately the crypto trading community seems to need frequent inspiration.

It's all about patience and collect from deep prices , it is time to collect more veritas before it is too late. Reggie is doing great job and Cliff High's report says great things about veritas , Stay tuned !!!

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

I am personally hoping Reggie will take some time off away from it all. Cool
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

If I recall correctly, he mentioned last week that the meetings went well, but that he is not at liberty to divulge more information at this stage, especially in terms of the identities of some of his clients. This is to keep news outlets away from his clients. It is because of potential damage done by their skew and in some cases blatantly false reporting. Let's give it time and allow the weak hands to get out. VERI will fly again!  Cool
Yes, that's what he said. But he could give some information. After the sales meetings he had last week the next course of action is either follow-up meetings, proposals, and bids. He could divulge if they have scheduled any follow up activities or are preparing any bids/proposals. In fairness, it has only been a few days, but I wouldn't think it would take long for these clients to express their interest in moving to the next step, which Reggie could mention without giving up any specifics.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

Weak hands are probably getting out. Either that or someone is deliberately trying to keep the price down. Or it is a combination of both. Who knows for sure.

Al little of BOTH....downward pressure by someone with DEEP pockets is definitely a big part of it...
AweJohn

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:18:57 PM

Weak hands are probably getting out. Either that or someone is deliberately trying to keep the price down. Or it is a combination of both. Who knows for sure.

Al little of BOTH....downward pressure by someone with DEEP pockets is definitely a big part of it...

True...at one time there where 2x 3666 Veri sales, besides many others of hundreds...
NOw the doors are closing and going BACK UP.

endchat

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

True...at one time there where 2x 3666 Veri sales, besides many others of hundreds...
NOw the doors are closing and going BACK UP.

These contrived and unnatural events are to scare people out of VERI...I am fine with that, because they are not the people you want in this thing.
My only problem is, why can't I know ahead of time they are going to do this...so I can have dry powder to shoot with...

I want these prices to stick around a week or two, or more!
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

like the price on mercatox, but having trouble with the login, just keeps me redirecting me out after a successful login, anyone else experiencing this at mercatox?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
greyswan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

Reggie does a great job of communication, but now it has been a couple of weeks since the community had anything specific/near term to be hopeful about.
I'm a long term holder, but unfortunately the crypto trading community seems to need frequent inspiration.

It's all about patience and collect from deep prices , it is time to collect more veritas before it is too late. Reggie is doing great job and Cliff High's report says great things about veritas , Stay tuned !!!
Ah the clear light of reason shines brightly in this room! Cheesy Who is that scurrying around in the shadows? Mr. Yellen?! Roll Eyes
AweJohn

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

Ah the clear light of reason shines brightly in this room! Cheesy Who is that scurrying around in the shadows? Mr. Yellen?! Roll Eyes
hmm going down Mr Yellen?  Roll Eyes
greyswan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

cliff high just throws date n projections out that never hit anywyay
LOL Crazy- that's the long running silver joke. Cheesy Cryptos accuracy rate is good. Will be watching for his $6888 BTC projection at end of Sept.
Clif makes a whitepaper and an Ico every month, he think he is the Kingpin of cryptos, it was disturbing to see how he smashed a dude on video just because he himself had recommended that particular ICO, just like clif is the most important, he might have destroyed for that company, just by recommending them and then by his own mistakes, backpedals and attack them full force. Saw Bix weir do the same this morning, Bix seems not to have a clue right so far, first its gold silver, now he claims they can never be money again, wonder why china india and russia is gobbling it all up. And Bix, wants people to tell him just how Gold can be money, right after he has shut down the chat on the utube. Both Bix and Clif are whitepaper peddlers to the highest degree.
IDK Steffo, I thought he softpedalled the interview up top, and when the guy couldn't supply a clear answer he simply lost patience. The mistake was in not doing a pre-interview chat which would have nixed the interview. Smiley
well it was clear he pressured the dude, and the dude had to correct cliff several times cause cliff had foregone conclusion and seemed to be disturbed over the fact that he himself had endorsed the thing, and when he saw that it was not like he thought he became the defendant judge, jury and executioner in same package.

And yet again silver can never be money now he says, cause its too scarce, and gold is to plentiful cause its a shit ton in grand canyon he said, well what if china nukes the gold in grand canyon, then Bix come backpedaling, and try to sell another subscription on that.
Steffo, food for thought and I appreciate your honest take! Smiley The difference with me is that I don't mix those other guys into my eval of clif's work. Plus I spent many a wee hour back in the day listening to his wujos over and over again. So I will always be biased! Grin The linguistic analysis tools are a work in progress and this is not the first mistake regarding overlapping indicators in a business or crypto name. Each of us will determine our own calculus regarding the value of the reports and that is a healthy debate Cheesy! I definitely wouldn't confuse his sometimes merciless analysis with a lack of compassion.
endchat

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

like the price on mercatox, but having trouble with the login, just keeps me redirecting me out after a successful login, anyone else experiencing this at mercatox?

Works ok for me

I have 2FA enabled as well..
AweJohn

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:32:56 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 08:36:16 PM by AweJohn

LOL Crazy- that's the long running silver joke. Cheesy Cryptos accuracy rate is good. Will be watching for his $6888 BTC projection at end of Sept.
Clif makes a whitepaper and an Ico every month, he think he is the Kingpin of cryptos, it was disturbing to see how he smashed a dude on video just because he himself had recommended that particular ICO, just like clif is the most important, he might have destroyed for that company, just by recommending them and then by his own mistakes, backpedals and attack them full force. Saw Bix weir do the same this morning, Bix seems not to have a clue right so far, first its gold silver, now he claims they can never be money again, wonder why china india and russia is gobbling it all up. And Bix, wants people to tell him just how Gold can be money, right after he has shut down the chat on the utube. Both Bix and Clif are whitepaper peddlers to the highest degree.
IDK Steffo, I thought he softpedalled the interview up top, and when the guy couldn't supply a clear answer he simply lost patience. The mistake was in not doing a pre-interview chat which would have nixed the interview. Smiley
well it was clear he pressured the dude, and the dude had to correct cliff several times cause cliff had foregone conclusion and seemed to be disturbed over the fact that he himself had endorsed the thing, and when he saw that it was not like he thought he became the defendant judge, jury and executioner in same package.

And yet again silver can never be money now he says, cause its too scarce, and gold is to plentiful cause its a shit ton in grand canyon he said, well what if china nukes the gold in grand canyon, then Bix come backpedaling, and try to sell another subscription on that.
Steffo, food for thought and I appreciate your honest take! Smiley The difference with me is that I don't mix those other guys into my eval of clif's work. Plus I spent many a wee hour back in the day listening to his wujos over and over again. So I will always be biased! Grin The linguistic analysis tools are a work in progress and this is not the first mistake regarding overlapping indicators in a business or crypto name. Each of us will determine our own calculus regarding the value of the reports and that is a healthy debate Cheesy! I definitely wouldn't confuse his sometimes merciless analysis with a lack of compassion.

I seen the interview with the ex car seller... It was exactly as it should of been.... Clif made a mistake and wanted to set things right... ''halfpasthuman''... but still, he's human after all, we all make mistakes from time to time, but you can not deny his strong character and sense of doing right .  
Steffoboy

Activity: 314

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:01:14 PM

I seen the interview with the ex car seller... It was exactly as it should of been.... Clif made a mistake and wanted to set things right... ''halfpasthuman''... but still, he's human after all, we all make mistake from time to time, but you can not deny his strong character and sense of doing right .  
He could have vented his mistake without damaging any other, i feel the mistake was that the anger was directed at someone else than clif himself. No one has forced clif to make reports about cryptos for money, he try to shift the blame under cover that it was a shitty project, but hack projects have gone far before. Look at Microsoft. All things stolen and nothing works until its outdated. Still....

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

Mercatox is a nightmare for me too. Often times I have to login a couple of times. Quite a pain with a captcha and 2FA every time.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:57:52 PM

I am personally hoping Reggie will take some time off away from it all. Cool

hope so...

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
YGung

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

Works ok for me

I have 2FA enabled as well..

yeah I thought I made an edit saying "my fault, disregard that, changed browsers and that worked"

I hope some of ya'll ate on that 300+ veri sell order that got posted for .35 eth on Merc...price was mouthwatering  Shocked

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
YGung

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Mercatox is a nightmare for me too. Often times I have to login a couple of times. Quite a pain with a captcha and 2FA every time.

and yeah that process def gets annoying doing it back to back

greyswan

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:16:56 PM

I seen the interview with the ex car seller... It was exactly as it should of been.... Clif made a mistake and wanted to set things right... ''halfpasthuman''... but still, he's human after all, we all make mistake from time to time, but you can not deny his strong character and sense of doing right .  
He could have vented his mistake without damaging any other, i feel the mistake was that the anger was directed at someone else than clif himself. No one has forced clif to make reports about cryptos for money, he try to shift the blame under cover that it was a shitty project, but hack projects have gone far before. Look at Microsoft. All things stolen and nothing works until its outdated. Still....
I'm going to have to agree on that. Well said Smiley Weird irony that clif spent a lot of time shuttling around the earth patching MS products Grin
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

I think a massive bullish train is comin, I am already stocked up, time to ride this VERI train to the stars  Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: