Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKENCARD  (Read 97805 times)
Kinieter

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Have you read the previous posts on this thread? Tokencard was delisted from bittrex some months back and if you are out of the dreamland, its time to move to a wallet or dump it to any other exchange.

ye its delisted , but is the project really "end" ?? just like that , im still in my dreamland tbh , got lots of learning in cryptos, it pay back a lot tbh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Have you read the previous posts on this thread? Tokencard was delisted from bittrex some months back and if you are out of the dreamland, its time to move to a wallet or dump it to any other exchange.

ye its delisted , but is the project really "end" ?? just like that , im still in my dreamland tbh , got lots of learning in cryptos, it pay back a lot tbh

I won't call the end of the project but would say the team is too lazy to act fast on these things.The should have taken this seriously and go for binance or some better exchange listing which did not happen.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

I won't call the end of the project but would say the team is too lazy to act fast on these things.The should have taken this seriously and go for binance or some better exchange listing which did not happen.
The team has the funds to pay the listing fee because of the success in ICO, maybe they have a timing to make it happen.
With liqui as the highest volume, it's not enough to attract traders as what I have seen now, we are not reaching million dollars transaction per day.
Volume is really important that is why some projects gamble on paying high listing fee as long as they have exposure and have a chance to grow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Did I understand correctly that on this card you can withdraw money from the crypto into the fiat? May I deduce to TokenCard  profit from the Safinus platform https://www.safinus.com/? In advance thanks for the answer.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Did I understand correctly that on this card you can withdraw money from the crypto into the fiat? May I deduce to TokenCard  profit from the Safinus platform https://www.safinus.com/? In advance thanks for the answer.

This project is yet to deliver the cards and with recent Visa issues, I am still doubting when this would happen.So I would say come back later when you see people providing their reviews for cards if delivered to them.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

hello there! Tokencard was delisted from bittrex. But where did he come now?
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

hello there! Tokencard was delisted from bittrex. But where did he come now?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokencard/#markets

Raexno

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

If you want to convert TKN via Bancor (https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a2d4a6780e8200001fa1c80/currency) but you're unsure how,
 please check out the help center tutorials https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

I'm think tokencard is perspective project and him price on the token pleasantly surprise all investors from some time.  I'm buying this tokens in my pool tokens.
A large amount invested? I think too, will join, but a little afraid in the current market is dangerous.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

If you want to convert TKN via Bancor (https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a2d4a6780e8200001fa1c80/currency) but you're unsure how,
 please check out the help center tutorials https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us

Bancor isn't good for larger liquidity and doesn't support the conventional way of trading..Until they come up with a better exchange and deliver cards I would never be looking back for this.Hopefully, some card project should come and take over this market and lead after the Visa ban.

Nousplatform Youtube     
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

TokenCard Community Announcement: Vote for TKN to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

TokenCard has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of TokenCard.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(TokenCard is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I don't think many people would trust your shitty exchange and deposit their funds there, so this voting is totally useless.Better list the tokens and add more marketing to gain some trust from the community.

Nousplatform Youtube     
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Waiting forever for this token to get pump.
Or even releaseing a huge news...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

where is this even listed now?

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Your wait might be forever until they find a better exchange to get TKN listed.
They aren't much into the exchange listing thing and this will ensure the price suffers more.Dump it and move on.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

Ha, every coin on that list is a complete shit coin including tkn with zero votes. Tkn is at the bottom of the shitcoins😿
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Ha, every coin on that list is a complete shit coin including tkn with zero votes. Tkn is at the bottom of the shitcoins😿

I feel this exchange is listing shitcoins which are of zero value and also scam coins which have never ever been spoken about.I would suggest to try with a small amount and see if this service really works as said, making large deposits would eventually put at risk.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

After WaveCrest, Crypto Cards’ Payment Days Are Far From Over

Cards and crypto don’t mix very well at the moment. There’s been a lot of trauma in the space but before looking at that and the solutions it requires, why does the crypto industry need credit or debit cards in the first place?

Crypto has adoption barriers that have been widely aired. Chief among them is the volatility of the nascent asset class. Why spend your crypto if it is going to go up in value tomorrow and you’ll get more bang for your buck, so to speak?

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/after-wavecrest-crypto-cards-payment-days-far-from-over/

Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I believe that we will see even 5$ at the End of this year. Tokencard should be around 100 Million Marketcap in my Opinion. Tokencard is all about Partnerships and licensing.
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

how can you believe that this project is promising, if nowhere is it possible to see information about them. link to your site does not work, there is no information in the announcement, if you are a real project, fix it

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

I believe that we will see even 5$ at the End of this year. Tokencard should be around 100 Million Marketcap in my Opinion. Tokencard is all about Partnerships and licensing.

Tokencard is not even on major exchanges and there isn't any update coming from the team and no card has been delivered to anyone after Visa issue, So how do you see the price reach 5$ by end of the year? can you explain more about your prediction?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: