Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:26:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8460 times)
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Exactly so, but btc is still a digital currency, which is very different from the conventional currency we use. Btc will create a new trading mode for a particular currency that is hard to compare to it. The Currency that anyone can use, trade and use it for a variety of purposes but if so desired then the fee must first be reduced .

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:51:02 PM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Exactly so, but btc is still a digital currency, which is very different from the conventional currency we use. Btc will create a new trading mode for a particular currency that is hard to compare to it. The Currency that anyone can use, trade and use it for a variety of purposes but if so desired then the fee must first be reduced .
yes currently bitcoin is used as digital currency but in future when the number of bitcoin users will increase then it will certainly be use in local shops also and will become a conventional currency. but in fact it is not so easy it will take a lot of time to become a local currency.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

For bitcoin to become the future virtual mainstream currency the transactions has to be super fast. Look at the speed at which Lite Coin transactions take place. If bitcoin can achieve this, definitely it would become mainstream.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:49:23 PM

I believe the whole Bitcoin price increase is borne out more of speculation than the population of users. Those who say the price is a bubble aren't wrong. On the possibility of Bitcoin becoming the virtual currency of the future: I think Satoshi and his cohorts should fix the numerous issues surrounding Bitcoin first before we start thinking of it maintaining its lead over the altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

For bitcoin to become the future virtual mainstream currency the transactions has to be super fast. Look at the speed at which Lite Coin transactions take place. If bitcoin can achieve this, definitely it would become mainstream.
yes it will be, theres nothing impossible like now, many countries have been legalizes it and it is already accepted there, many establishments now are acccepting bitcoin as a the payment in their bills, and i think some airlines are accepting it too so bitcoin could be a currency in the future and its value will increase more and more each years.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:22:14 PM

The future depends on the majority. Most people choose Bitcoin.
Yep. Bitcoin is the currency of the future Shocked
The majority amount of people that choose Bitcoin over the corrupt Banking corporations usually like to go against fiat though when the price of Bitcoin goes up they cash their coins out to get that fiat that they were hating on. It does not really make Bitcoin look good at that point lol.
Hmm Yes i agree with that.Because of poor banking corporations and stick law of banks high like interest rates and there poor conditions.so now a days who are familiar with bitcoins.They are investing money in bitcoin instead bank.And Australia has legalize bitcoin in there country after Australia there is India to legalize.So yes Bitcoin will become a future currency.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

time to show. Now btc growing and it's can be our future
Theres no doubt that bicoin will be the currency in the future. And it will be good like the other currency. We all hope for the better future of the bitcoins. And the future of bitcoin is in our hands of we continues to earn that and spend it bitcoin will circulates it will never be die but it will have a good future too.

Y U MAD AT ME
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

Yes. It could. It has the potential, but it has many barriers to overcome before Bitcoin reaches this point. We have to get rid of the scaling issue, larger confirmation times and larger transaction fees. We also have to get past the August 1 hard-fork successfully, before Bitcoin becomes used. Moreover, we also need large corporations and individual merchants to accept Bitcoin. Only then will Bitcoin become accepted by the general community as the better option compared to fiat.
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:04:18 AM

The increasing price of bitcoin is certainly due to the huge number of people using Bitcoin, but we do need to get rid of some issues like long confirmation times and long transaction times. By August 1, transaction fees should fall. But the only way that bitcoin becomes super popular and used by everyone is if it overtakes fiat currency and also receives more media attention, this is already happening with the Japan incident.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

I rather think that bitcoin is a great advancement of what human beings can do to solve the big problems that fiat money has implied in the history of mankind, but it seems to me that the idea is a first experimental attempt that still is not entirely finished and we can still do much to perfect this innovative economic idea. I have no doubt that bitcoin has started a revolution that is just beginning and still has much to offer in the future.
digez

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

With bitcoins gaining market and getting more and more popular, the number of transactions as well as users increase as well and that indeed shows the future potential of bitcoin, even though bitcoin is still not a leading currency but 10 or 20 years more and bitcoin would take over IMO.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:07:14 PM

It is not far from bitcoin to become future currency especially today we are in the modern era...the era of technology. It is not far from bitcoin to become an alternative way of payment. We can say that bitcoin is not well-known for now however as the time passes by it will become widely used and legalize around the world.
Mbah Tyo (OP)

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

With bitcoins gaining market and getting more and more popular, the number of transactions as well as users increase as well and that indeed shows the future potential of bitcoin, even though bitcoin is still not a leading currency but 10 or 20 years more and bitcoin would take over IMO.

I am sure that bitcoin will be successful in the future due to limited stock, so that will make the competitiveness in the market will be better, but later bitcoin will also be used as a means of buying and selling transactions, but it takes a long time to let slowly but surely that's the word Just make a bitcoin right now

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

I agree, because in bitcoin many people invest more and it will become currency to the future because it in demand. There is a good reason that bitcoin will become a currency because of its popularity and a value and surely a good investment. Because of its popularity many investors attract to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has a potential and easy to earn and this is people why they wants bitcoin and love bitcoin. Bitcoin is many benefits and the value is continue to grow and the demand of bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin has the potential and most trusted and bitcoin as the currency of the future.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Bitcoin already become the virtual currency. Today, bitcoin is so mainstream in the people as payment in any transaction. In the future, bitcoin can become more and more famous than today.
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

I don't see any reason why not since it's qualified for that. It can happen like years from now since we need to be more modernized more our technology so we can adopt that features.

I do not know much about its future, however, if you want the bitcoin to become the future currency of the world, it needs to change, it needs more features and more utility to meet the needs of the world. Technology, the two most important factors are speed and security.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

The fact that bitcoin is really becoming more popular makes it more valuable which may end up to have it as the future currency. The influence of bitcoin has already disseminated all over the world wherein they find bitcoin useful due to it's value and it is also easy to access. Technology is a very essential tool in the world and as it grows more fleixible and smarter the more the possibility that bitcoin would sooner be a paper money and we may be able to touch it physically.
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:17:47 PM

No. It is not possible. only as it is online exchange transaction. it will be like a future for exchange transacions.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

It is not the future virtual currency it is the actual virtual currency or cryptocurrency. And I think the society takes time to adopt with that because the technology now is not that advance to provide all individual a gadget and internet so for me it takes time to be the next currency.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

I guess Yes It will be the universal currency in the future because of the trend of a computer. The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. And also bitcoin use to invest,  to gamble and to trade that is why Bitcoin deserve to be a universal currency in the future.
You can not simply conclude that bitcoin will be the universal currency because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies. Maybe for some chances, you can say that bitcoin can be the universal currency due to the fact that we are living in the digital age wherein computers is already a necessity, but still the legalization of it from different countries cuts off the possibility that bitcoin will be the world currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: