Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future?  (Read 8463 times)
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

I think yes bitcoin is the currency of the future. every year bitcoin users are increasing and companies that receive bitcoin are also getting more and more. and bitcoin present in the modern era that everything now uses internet and computer networks. I am optimistic that bitcoin in the future will become a universal digital currency. can be used in any country that legalizes it.

bminer.ca

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

Bitcoin or another, but it will take more and more room in the economic world, even if banks and large institutions are resisting (so disappointed Google is now banning all crypto ads without distinction between whats legit and whats not...).
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Yes bitcoin will be the currency of the future, I think bitcoin has a very big chance to be a real currency.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

The future is really promising for cryptocurrencies because our society is slowly leaning to more advance technologies available to further improve our life style. The economy right now is in demand for innovations like this and I am excited to see what it can do more. It already created a new industry full of different jobs that range from mining to investing and advertising.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major cryptocurrency with specific characteristics that enables to utilize for the day to day requirement of human being it is a decentralized one and with anonymity . All the transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with blockchain technology . Bitcoin is accessible to the people in connection with computer literacy. , The advantage and usefulness has wide spread globally and the demand has increased considerably .Bitcoin has attracted the confidence of the global.business community. Bitcoins market capital and the daily traded volumes are very high the popularity and the market strength .shows Bitcoin can be the currency of the future.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

It will takes years but I do believe that cryptocurrencies will be more common in the market. The number of people joining this community is increasing so I can see that soon enough, block chain technology will be recognized by the world. As we approach more technological improvements, the use of cryptos will be helpful and can make our economy better and efficient.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

I think it is not just bitcoin who will make it to the future but also the whole industry of cryptocurrency. Right now, the market for all virtual currencies is growing and reaching many aspects of our society. This industry has helped many people and will continue to provide jobs for our society. So I think in the future, we will engage more in using cryptocurrency in our daily lives.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

Bitcoin clearly created a legacy in this world and will still be around in the future. Hopefully, all other cryptos can also be there so we can variety of new and practical ways for finance. This currencies have proven themselves in many times and facing all their issues to be better. Being better in order to help us and guide us to an improved and functional economy in the future.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

If from year to year Bitcoin users more and more Bitcoin higher prices, of course, this will not close the possibility if Bitcoin could become a virtual currency in the future. I think Bitcoin deserves to be a virtual currency in the future. Bitcoin can greatly change the lives of everyone in the world for the better.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

Now that bitcoin is entering the fray, some people don't want it to be a currency. If they master the direction of bitcoin, natural bitcoin cannot develop into a currency.

But global decentralization is a real demand, and there will be a digital currency to do that, and I don't believe it's technically impossible.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

Not just future even now it is used as virtual currency payed to accepting merchants. It is to be expected that in the future the bitcoin will become more improvised and convenient when it comes to online transaction. and it could become more profitable in the future .

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:35 AM

based on quote # 5
My guess is that this is the future of universal money because of the trend of a computer. An online market is now available where you can use bitcoin to buy or shop online. And you will also use your bitcoin for investors, and to gamble and trade everything to reason why Bitcoin is worthy of being a universal currency around the world and in our future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

Not just future even now it is used as virtual currency payed to accepting merchants. It is to be expected that in the future the bitcoin will become more improvised and convenient when it comes to online transaction. and it could become more profitable in the future .
We can't be sure about that in the future we will see bitcoin that it will become more convenient because right now, the look and experience in bitcoin is very different to what we expect because of the higher fees and also not the same speed like before when we used to send bitcoin to other address and get confirmed in just few minutes and because of the other cryptocurrencies in the market, it will be just a tough competition for bitcoin since there is a lot of cryptocurrencies that are offering cheap and also faster transactions compare to bitcoin.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Now Bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more and Bitcoin prices are starting to rise slowly again. But this increase is definitely not going to last long and Bitcoin will fluctuate again at low prices. I'm not sure if Bitcoin could become a virtual currency in the future. Because now too many virtual currencies are vying to be the best. Moreover, we all know that the development of Bitcoin is very unstable.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

Bitcoin will become the universal currency in the future because of computer trends. Market online or shoppine now.Bitcoin can to shop online. invest and trade that is why Bitcoin deserves to be a universal currency in the future.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

If bitcoin will be the currency of the future this will be a good advantage to all of us that already has bitcoin. What is the most important advantage also for us is that we already know the process flow of how bitcoin will work. Also our skills on how to generate or get bitcoin will be a great advantage to us of this come will come in the near future. But honestly speaking the chances that bitcoin will be the currency of the future has a small chances. Surely the government will not allow this to happen in the future because they are the one that will lost the control and power over the money or the currency.
Si nenglon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

bitcoin it if you think I belong yes no doubt that his future will be brighter and more people gravitated towards bitcoin gan. because we see today is more advanced. from the way we see rising prices in 4 to 5 months this is a very bad example in an increasing number of users and I think I am going to be the future of all currencies because the future of the internet and more people come into the any time soon.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Bitcoin is the future of financial industry and it was started in 2009 as a digital currency which can be transferrred via internet all throughout the world as years passed by the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing like all other financial markets the price of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating with dips and hikes but the price of bitcoins has so far reached $ 19000 USD which was the biggest hit in the history of bitcoins and so it is most expensive thing on the planet the price hikes of bitcoins makes it a good investment asset which can make people rich out of thin air only and only if you are a good investor of bitcoins.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

Yes I assure that bitcoin is the currency of the future  if more people will use bitcoin and that our government will legalize bitcoin in all country, then it is highly possible for bitcoin to be our future currency.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

I believe that bitcoin can quite compete with the dollar or another currency. The main government to create a plan for its implementation and prospects for development in this direction.
● ● NODEhaven | EMPOWERING THE BLOCKCHAIN ◤ Crypto Mining Equipment Co-Operative ◢
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: