Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:16:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
sayemcse

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

nope..advertise in some related website .. because people who have interest about btc they will find though website advertises platform... i think Facebook ad is better than TV ads
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

Advertise Bitcoins as what? Instead of popularity it will raise more and more confusion. Bitcoin is not a product it's a currency, if you want to help in Bitcoin reaching masses insist on transacting only with Bitcoins. Write articles on Bitcoins or share article on Bitcoins and share it to your audiences, or Facebook users. Advertising Bitcoin is a bad idea and depending in your advertisement law, you could end up in trouble as it's not yet legal and people may get offended. So stick to Facebook, insta, twitter.

I agree with you. When you said bitcion it's either they'll ask what it is or tell that it's just a scam what more an advertisement on tvs i think it will just make a commotion. Yes it will be popular but we should accept the fact that some of the viewers will think of it as a bad thing. And they will critisize bitcoin for sure, until the government will banned it or impose tax on bitcoin users.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Yeah i thinking of that  too,  many people are using bitcoin and because of that we can advertise it on television to gain more users on bitcoin. We can gain more popularity by this and bitcoin will be more famous and be part of our world history.
You have to know most of the countries do not accept Bitcoin is legally. So, how do we have chance to promote Bitcoin on T.V? The government do not accept it, meaning you are not allowed to promote Bitcoin publicy.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

Advertising something on Television is really effective. An advertisement must be really catchy so they won't forget the product they are advertising. If bitcoin is advertised on the daily on the television, the number of users of bitcoin will greatly increase in a little amount of time. Before advertising, they must be ready to educate those who want to use bitcoin properly. They must also teach them to not abuse the cryptocurrency system. Advertising on television can only happen if bitcoin is already legalized.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

In Russia, the last 2 months actively advertise bitcoin in the news on TV. They tell us about the mining farms that consume electricity during mining. They tell us about the attitude of financiers to bitcoin, but not a word about the possibilities of blockade technology.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

wow ... I think the idea is pretty good
because in my opinion, the more who understand the bitcoin and understand the usefulness of bitcoin and the practical bitcoin, the more bitcoin currency enthusiasts are and if all citizens receive it automatically the government will support the currency as a means of transaction. maybe soon you should start designing ads the. Cool

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

many people  will know about it , and the volume will go up , but in another way we will get some new problems
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

Too expensive, there will be people wanting to promote their own coin if it goes that route.

damasked

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

@damasked

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:09:40 PM

One thing my country doesnt like is decentralization of currency.

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

Advertising something on Television is really effective. An advertisement must be really catchy so they won't forget the product they are advertising. If bitcoin is advertised on the daily on the television, the number of users of bitcoin will greatly increase in a little amount of time. Before advertising, they must be ready to educate those who want to use bitcoin properly. They must also teach them to not abuse the cryptocurrency system. Advertising on television can only happen if bitcoin is already legalized.
Yes no doubt that it will be more effective if we advertise bitcoin on TV, even we need to use any mean of advertisement, because as soon as bitcoin will become popular the users of bitcoin will continue to increase and so we will be more facilitate with the benefits of bitcoin. i think still majority of people do not know about bitcoin and therefore it is too much important to introduce it on TV and other advertisement medium.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

Yeah i thinking of that  too,  many people are using bitcoin and because of that we can advertise it on television to gain more users on bitcoin. We can gain more popularity by this and bitcoin will be more famous and be part of our world history.
You have to know most of the countries do not accept Bitcoin is legally. So, how do we have chance to promote Bitcoin on T.V? The government do not accept it, meaning you are not allowed to promote Bitcoin publicy.

I like the idea of advertising bitcoin on the television. I guess that would be a nice move to let the people understand the value of bitcoin and its good contributions in the community. This is a good way of let the people know that bitcoin is not aimed to harm people. Likewise, it gives opportunity to have have a good future investment. So far it's never been popular in my country. I hope to see it soon.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

There's a segment and an episode here in my country about bitcoin but what's worst about it? It's because they are only showing the bad side of bitcoin that is being use for scams, like HYIP. It is good if the producers are going to show the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin but if they are going to show only the one side of bitcoin (bad) then that's a bad advertisement.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

Advertising bitcoin in the television is the most effective way to make bitcoin more recognizable, more popular and more chance to make bitcoin to be accepted by the government. You can also advertise bitcoin in social media's like facebook, twitter, and instagram so bitcoin can be more recognize.
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

I think people posting in social media and streaming sites are enough to lure more enthusiasts..If anyone will try to advertize they have to do it on their own and pay on their own so it is risky but if they have much money then they can.It is their job to do it for them to lure more people for their services.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

That is actually really bright idea to reach more people to popularize crypto currencies. But there is conflicting point that main stream doesn't want btc to be more popular, at least at the moment.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

I think bitcoin advertisement on TV is not new anymore. BitFlyer in Japan made one a few months ago in case you are interested:

https://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ux95b2QsuQ

Wow. So, they really advertise it in Japan. Actually I've never seen an advertisement of bitcoins in tv and but I saw some news on tv about regulating bitcoins and when the price hits five thousand dollars a month ago.  The bitcoin will become more widespread if it have an advertisement on tv but  who will fund this ad? And it will also mean that your country fully accept the use of bitcoins if you see an advertisement on tv

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:06:46 PM

Advertising bitcoin on tv will create more exposure for bitcoin, it will also do more good to bitcoin and for we bitcoiner. But in other for us to achieve that will need every government bodies to support bitcoin or else any tv station that do the advert will be penalize

Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

Advertising bitcoin on tv will create more exposure for bitcoin, it will also do more good to bitcoin and for we bitcoiner. But in other for us to achieve that will need every government bodies to support bitcoin or else any tv station that do the advert will be penalize
I think government agencies really do not like Bitcoin because it has a lot of influence on the economy of a country and the government has banned the spread of Bitcoin. But if the world government understands this market, Bitcoin will be very good developed in that country
mustangy

Activity: 333
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 12:00:09 AM by mustangy

https://imgur.com/a/gwg1e
WELL BUY A STAMP FOR $9 AND HERE WE GO
NOW NEED TO BUY ANOTHER STAMP WITH SIGN OF BTC IN CIRCLE RED STAMP

I would actually do this if only this isn't illegal (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Decent publicity nonetheless, but there definitely are better and more legal alternatives.

This guy still did the best in my opinion.  Cheesy

Why are guys telling that you can do this if this isn't illegal. What do you mean guys, bitcoin is illegal? Im curious of this, why bitcoin is illegal? I think it's no because the only thing why they are telling bitcoin illegal is that it is not yet exposed to public and to all official government.
HE WAS AWSOME I DECIDED TO BUUY STAMP AFTER I SAW THIS GUY ON TV./
WAYYYY COOL Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This must be an effective way to send the message about Bitcoin since that paper money can be circulating anywhere in the country and even abroad. I think that slowly Bitcoin is now getting into the consciousness of the people...though of course we are not encouraging anybody to do the same thing as this might not be allowed by law (at least here in my country where money defacement is considered as illegal). I am expecting more of the same graffiti maybe not on paper money anymore but also in walls. I have seen a Bitcoin-related message on the pathway somewhere in the country and once the younger generation would be catching the Bitcoin bug there can be more on this anywhere. Again, we should not encourage anybody to do the same as there are surely more effective ways to promote Bitcoin awareness.  

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:17:38 AM

i think it is good to advertise on T.V

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: