Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Cash is better than Bitcoin.  (Read 99292 times)
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

Cash will never be better than Bitcoin untill fee is 2.5 $ & powers are so weak

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:42:25 AM

Why Bitcoin is better than cash? Because the cash is very risky to carry and the cost is quite expensive. Also do not have to carry bittacon. There is a risk of cash stolen and it is not possible with bitcoin. And Magad money is required to pay VAT. So much better bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:55:25 AM

there is certain reason for believing this concept. obviously, availability is one of the main reason. normally people are feeling comfortable in order to use the conventional money that is why they still behind the use of new technology. but day by day it's getting changed this trend. hopefully, in the future, Bitcoin will be the first choice as a currency.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

Overall cash is better than Bitcoin because of the following reasons:

1) It is accepted anywhere in the world (as long as there is a money currency exchange)
2) In accounting, cash is the most liquid asset as you can already use it in settling liabilities.
3) No extra fee for transaction needed
4) No internet connection needed
5) Everyone is familiar with cash, unlike Bitcoin, only few people are yet familiar with it.

But if you talk about investment, cash on hand will depreciate while Bitcoin as the possibility to appreciate and be sold in the higher price.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:11:49 AM

There are some reasons:
1.  Most liquid asset
2. 100% offline
3. cash backed by governments
4. Nearly untraceable
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

there is certain reason for believing this concept. obviously, availability is one of the main reason. normally people are feeling comfortable in order to use the conventional money that is why they still behind the use of new technology. but day by day it's getting changed this trend. hopefully, in the future, Bitcoin will be the first choice as a currency.
Compared to Bitcoin, fiat also have their own issues. If you would notice, the fine for international in fiat is quite much higher than of Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has the disadvantage when it comes to its usage, but it still has more convenience when buying items online than fiat. And besides, Bitcoin is decentralized and you have freedom whenever you'll use it unlike fiat that have so much regulations, and the TAX.... oohhh the TAX.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

like Venezuela!

Show me, how BTC is used there for food shopping, seems it exist not.

True! Cash is the fastest way of trading wherein signing up forms  , accounts were not included in trading, as in you can get the fruit of labor, easy transactions, basic thing in  paying your expenditures offline or even cash on delivery, it just requires cash, unlike in online paying you dont know what would happened next inyour savings.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:58:15 PM

i dont think it will completely replace cash. For older generations it will be difficult for them to pick up technology, cash for now is still irreplaceable
I also think so, Bitcoin can not fully replace cash, cash still has a huge role in life. Many people now do not know how to use Bitcoin, even if Bitcoin is unknown, they can not use Bitcoin. The use of cash in life is much more convenient, easy and simpler. Bitcoin is used by internet, internet connection is only suitable for online payment services. Sometimes there are also real-life services that accept Bitcoin, but it's very limited. Although Bitcoin is expensive, development is good, but cash is also important
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:16:38 PM

Cash still being better then bitcoin due to the multiple ways you can use it, while bitcoin for now its limited to digital marketplace, but remember fiat is centralized, while bitcoin its decentralized and with a huge potencial of grow value.
Of course at this time where the technology is not too sophisticated of course many people would prefer to use cash money to shop and any transaction, because with cash you can shop anywhere, whereas with digital currencies such as bitcoin is still very limited

Bitcoin will replace the cash if the government regulations are final, they still have limited knowledge of bitcoin so keep using conventional payment patterns, many people can do bitcoin transactions through android, and I believe it only takes legal right to be booming in a short time.
Nope I think the government is well aware with bitcoin and that is the reason why in some countries the government forbids bitcoin, the government is not filled by fools, the government contains smart people .. of course the government will not legalize something that will add crime in their country because bitcoin ?
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

The points you stated are true. I still believe that cash is better than bitcoin, except the fact that we can't really get rich from it unlike bitcoin.
Well, since my country hasn't legalized bitcoin, and there's no place for me to spend it, i prefer cash to transact though.
And also, the fee is high? I don't know, since i never use bitcoin before.
yes i agree because as what we have seen. There are a lot of people using local cash .because no local market is accepting bitcoin.if you used bitcoin for buying they dont accept it. You need to go to the exchanger to convert your bitcoin to cash.that was the reality.in short local cash is verry easy to used than bitcoin because local cash is from generation to generation.it is verry well known to everyone living on the respective place.
But all this do not make cash better than bitcoins. Bitcoins are accepted online by man famous sites.
They problem with local market is that they lack technology and knowledge about latest currencies. Teaching them about bitcoins and their amazing features will definitely get them interested into bitcoins.
wallstone

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

* Work offline 100%
* No fees.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micropayments
* 0 confermations time
* 0 exchange risks
* anyone is able to understanding of the value of payment
I agree that cash 100% work in offline and also it accept in all kind of commercial establishments. In addition to that, cash is legalized in all country and they use in their business or in their daily life. You can also use the cash in online store. However, I still believe in the bitcoin and I guess it will be our future money that you may use even in offline store.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

It's a matter of choice. you can easily find lots of members here how would like to say Bitcoin is better than cash. Still as the cash money has more acceptance worldwide so cash is leading but  bitcoin or any other crypto-currency may lead in future as well.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:54:37 PM

In my country that the majority still interested in traditional markets rather than supermarkets, bitcoin still rarely users to meet daily needs. They prefer the cash money is simple and not complicated, just give and get it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

In my country that the majority still interested in traditional markets rather than supermarkets, bitcoin still rarely users to meet daily needs. They prefer the cash money is simple and not complicated, just give and get it.

Stores in my country are still using cash currency as payment option or use  credit card, while bitcoin can only be used for shopping online and that too not all goods available by online stores receive bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Layyla

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

If you are investitor is best to keep your BTC in your wallet and dont sell untill you need some cash.
If you are a miner offcourse is better to sell when the price is higher and profitable for you, because you need to pay power and other stuff.
From my side i keep BTC and donate to #Support BTC.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

Stores in my country are still using cash currency as payment option or use  credit card, while bitcoin can only be used for shopping online and that too not all goods available by online stores receive bitcoin.
it is not because of bitcoin. it is because that the people do not want to learn about bitcoin and do not want to add bitcoin in their payment system. if you learn about bitcoin, you will know that bitcoin is good and people should use it instead of money

DaftAjax

Merit: 284

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Cash still being better then bitcoin due to the multiple ways you can use it, while bitcoin for now its limited to digital marketplace, but remember fiat is centralized, while bitcoin its decentralized and with a huge potencial of grow value.
Of course at this time where the technology is not too sophisticated of course many people would prefer to use cash money to shop and any transaction, because with cash you can shop anywhere, whereas with digital currencies such as bitcoin is still very limited

Bitcoin will replace the cash if the government regulations are final, they still have limited knowledge of bitcoin so keep using conventional payment patterns, many people can do bitcoin transactions through android, and I believe it only takes legal right to be booming in a short time.
Nope I think the government is well aware with bitcoin and that is the reason why in some countries the government forbids bitcoin, the government is not filled by fools, the government contains smart people .. of course the government will not legalize something that will add crime in their country because bitcoin ?
Yes the government is very well aware of the existence of Bitcoin and its utilization. Maybe its freedom of usage is a little too overboard for the government since cryptocurrencies are decentralized and can be used in either in normal transactions or even in illegal stuffs like in the deep web. But that doesn't mean that the government will just suddenly ban Bitcoin. They have some sort of basis for this not just because Bitcoin can also be used illegally.

As you can see, now few countries have already accepted Bitcoin as their currency, and even developed new techs just to aid the people to use it conveniently.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

i think yes cash is still using in most of the countries  and people do not have any idea about bitcoin, and specially in backward countries people do not know about bitcoin, but i am sure that with the passage of time they will also know about bitcoin because internet ins now present everywhere.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

i think yes cash is still using in most of the countries  and people do not have any idea about bitcoin, and specially in backward countries people do not know about bitcoin, but i am sure that with the passage of time they will also know about bitcoin because internet ins now present everywhere.

Bitcoin is not that stealth as you guys thought. It's very well known even in poor African and Assian countries. And the knowledge is expanding. For the cash, bitcoin has no chance to catch up with cash money. Cash will dominate over bitcoin forever.
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

Bitcoin is not that stealth as you guys thought. It's very well known even in poor African and Assian countries. And the knowledge is expanding. For the cash, bitcoin has no chance to catch up with cash money. Cash will dominate over bitcoin forever.

The government does not like cash just like bitcoin. All because cash dents can not be tracked. As well as the crypto currency. In many countries, the government has already banned the circulation of cash and in time they will be completely excluded from the use of people

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: