Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT!  (Read 65445 times)
AmarO (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

You seem to be new to market dynamics.

If ripple do not have XRP, which they have been developing since 2005, what value do they have ?
What will the company be worth if their tech is void?
They hold the most XRP, so they will take the fall the hardest.
Is it so hard to understand?

Do you understand how many banks are currently using the Ripple blockchain network which they own and used XRP investors money for? W

Do you understand how many banks are currently using their XRP Virtual Currency which you own and paid Ripple for? L

How much money do you think it took them to create all that XRP? Lol

Apparently it is for you

Ripple depends on its blockchain technology which is awesome, XRP is a long-shot for bank acceptance and they know it but they're set and cashing in on it anyways.

I cashed on it as well so I can't complain and there is still time to cash in but long term no way in hell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price,ripple does have an acceptance in the Japanese banking system and there is no doubt that the price would recover in the future,so you can either buy now and average your price or wait for the long haul.Hope you have noticed that all of the alt coins went down today.

So these Japanese banks were not accepting XRP when the price dumped to 600sat in January, this is a pump story make your money and run, the epic dump is coming is just a matter of when
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:14:58 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 02:04:24 PM by Spoetnik

Yeah, yeah We get it, you bought in too late at the recent bump, got nervous at the dump and sold with losses because you were not cool enough. Now you are mad. Sucks to be you. It was your fault and nobody elses.

I missed the part where he said that.. can you quote & highlight that for me ?

And XRP will continue with out the centralized figure Ripple incorporated running things ?
Oh yeah ?
Who's going to keep unleashing coins on the scene because they made back room deals with banks or what ever ?

Why is it that when people talk about Ripple the morons come out in full force ?
What redeeming quality is there with Ripple bullshit ?

ROI'z ?

Really ? Seriously ?

Hey i got an idea.. invest in something legit for your precious little ROI's.  Roll Eyes
Investing in block chain thingy CENTRALIZED company inc. ripple's ICO bullshit
..in an unregulated crypto scene is simply retarded.
This is not the stock exchange and there is no regulation.
Although FiNCEN did in fact fine Ripple inc.
If it goes tits up the US govt will not be handing out bail-out money either.

Grow up greedy deceitful brats.  Roll Eyes

Piss on crypto ideology fer teh ROI'z then you get what you pay for investards.

DD Kidiots ---> Ripple releases 333 million more Tokens

FUD first & ask questions later™
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

So is this the hater thread?

Still plenty of time to get in don't get mad just maybe time your trade a little better next time?

XRP is backed by google and is the first crypto being used by banks now.

Google is a great tool, use it before posting.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

I couldn't agree more with this mouthy NOOB spouting bullshit.
https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Bitcointalk+Ripple

But hey at least they made *some of the code open-source eventually.

By all means Google it  Cool
Feel free to throw in the keyword FiNCEN too Wink

Oh and.. what will Google rep's say if i contact them and ask them why they support Ripple Labs inc and XRP premined scammy ICO coins ?
Hmm i wonder of FiNCEN is aware of Google involvement ?
I bet they would love to investigate that  Cheesy

Hey.. when Noobs here tell you to listen up ..YOU LISTEN UP ! hahahahah  Cheesy  Shocked  Grin

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

If ETH coin goes to shit they fail if BTC goes to shit they fail if XRP goes to shit no problem Ripple keeps rolling while they say "thanks for the money". You need to understand you are investing in a company which is using your money to support their own investment which you have no share of. XRP hype is being caused because people see the banks signing with Ripple but they don't realize it is Ripples' blockchain getting success which they have no share of. ETH depends on its coin, BTC depends on its coin, Ripple does not depend on their coin. You understand this? You want to invest in a company where your success does not depend on their success? If every bank in the world signed up with Ripple but decided to not use their XRP coin you would not get a single dollar even though you helped build the company from the ground up. Do you understand this?

These are well known things. What you still doesn't seem to understand is that if you buying XRP you are not investing. You are buying a product, what you can use for making IOUs, or paying for transactions, or you can take it to a 3rd party market.
You know by buying Phillips coffee makers you are not investing into Phillips. You can trade those coffee makers on eBay or on a car boot sale, and you might make some profit, but that's an entirely different story. This is how XRP working.
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

Nothing worse than a serial poster making no money.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price...

+1

volatility is part of the game.
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

I couldn't agree more with this mouthy NOOB spouting bullshit.
https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Bitcointalk+Ripple

But hey at least they made *some of the code open-source eventually.

By all means Google it  Cool
Feel free to throw in the keyword FiNCEN too Wink

Oh and.. what will Google rep's say if i contact them and ask them why they support Ripple Labs inc and XRP premined scammy ICO coins ?
Hmm i wonder of FiNCEN is aware of Google involvement ?
I bet they would love to investigate that  

Hey.. when Noobs here tell you to listen up ..YOU LISTEN UP ! hahahahah  Cheesy  Shocked  Grin

So is this the hater thread?

Still plenty of time to get in don't get mad just maybe time your trade a little better next time?

XRP is backed by google and is the first crypto being used by banks now.

Google is a great tool, use it before posting.

These are well known things. What you still doesn't seem to understand is that if you buying XRP you are not investing. You are buying a product, what you can use for making IOUs, or paying for transactions, or you can take it to a 3rd party market.
You know by buying Phillips coffee makers you are not investing into Phillips. You can trade those coffee makers on eBay or on a car boot sale, and you might make some profit, but that's an entirely different story. This is how XRP working.

Nothing worse than a serial poster making no money.

Welcome to the world of trading,you dont sell the coins because you saw a steep fall in price...

+1

volatility is part of the game.

Google invested 220k I believe and they got RIPPLE STOCK as well as scam coin shares in return Ripple got the Google name brand support

Okay let me explain it to you guys so it's 100% clear to everyone this is a scam coin.

American Bank A buys XRP from exchange then sends to Indian Bank B who then sells XRP back into exchange for Rupee. That means there has to be people in the exchange selling XRP for USD as well as people buying XRP for Rupee.... Ripple said they want it to be stable as well which is necessary... But why will people want an investment that stays the same? You think people will keep there money in for free just so Ripple can use it to run their XRP exchange? It's so flawed... Noone will want to hold onto XRP. What if there isn't a buy or sell available? Banks will still need Nostro accounts incase the sell and buy isn't there. Ripples' model for savings is so biased and flawed. Banks are going to save a miniscule amount with Ripple + XRP vs just Ripple it's a complete scam coin. Banks would rather just use Ripple and trade real currency vs the headache of buying and selling on the exchange to purchase and sell XRP. It's not worth the LITTLE amount of savings XRP will add along with the headache.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Ripple also have a lot of corporate backing. Of course they are centralized and can extend the supply quite a lot, but ETH and it's whales are not a bit better. So forget that "will go down with me and rise with me" silliness if you want to deal with alts. Any coin can be successful while you losing your life savings if you bought into it in the wrong time.

Not sure that is exactly true.

Would like to see a real factual comparison in terms of % held by the founders.

Didn't ripple just forget they said they would give it away free to people and just ended up keeping the vast majority of it themselves?

Or perhaps I have that all wrong ?

Who has a factual account of xrp's initial distribution and the other coins they generated at later dates because....well they can.

AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:58:44 PM

Google invested 220k I believe and they got RIPPLE STOCK as well as scam coin shares in return Ripple got the Google name brand support

Okay let me explain it to you guys so it's 100% clear to everyone this is a scam coin.

American Bank A buys XRP from exchange then sends to Indian Bank B who then sells XRP back into exchange for Rupee. That means there has to be people in the exchange selling XRP for USD as well as people buying XRP for Rupee.... Ripple said they want it to be stable as well which is necessary... But why will people want an investment that stays the same? You think people will keep there money in for free just so Ripple can use it to run their XRP exchange? It's so flawed... Noone will want to hold onto XRP. What if there isn't a buy or sell available? Banks will still need Nostro accounts incase the sell and buy isn't there. Ripples' model for savings is so biased and flawed. Banks are going to save a miniscule amount with Ripple + XRP vs just Ripple it's a complete scam coin. Banks would rather just use Ripple and trade real currency vs the headache of buying and selling on the exchange to purchase and sell XRP. It's not worth the LITTLE amount of savings XRP will add along with the headache.

The scariest part is I just did the math and realized the banks are saving even more with Ripple alone vs Ripple + XRP. Oh my goodness...
minere2011

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

I think the OP is either a troll or off his meds. I would much rather trust Ripple as a licensed company than some backroom crypto project that no one really knows anything about. People running Ripple has much more in stake than any of us who are holding the coin.

Peace!  Cool
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

I think the OP is either a troll or off his meds. I would much rather trust Ripple as a licensed company than some backroom crypto project that no one really knows anything about. People running Ripple has much more in stake than any of us who are holding the coin.

Peace!  Cool

Stop being so uneducated and ignorant, have you even read their papers? Such a foolish response.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

JP Morgan has been working relatively under the sheets for awhile on Quorum went around taste testing and now is ready to make its own

Who wins these guys or Ripple? lol

you have an "all or nothing" mentality which is foolish when it comes to business - that's not how the world works. is ford the only car company, apple the only computer company?

goldman sachs filed their own patent similar to ripple's. western union is developing their own proprietary blockchain technology too. businesses compete, that's business...

AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

you have an "all or nothing" mentality which is foolish when it comes to business - that's not how the world works. is ford the only car company, apple the only computer company?

goldman sachs filed their own patent similar to ripple's. western union is developing their own proprietary blockchain technology too. businesses compete, that's business...

You're right that's true, please read above though, the biased flaws in Ripples' business savings model reveal substantial evidence that this is a scam coin as the facts have been deliberately misconstrued to portray a false truth
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:50:05 PM

To further explain the math...

Even if the market has liquidity and is fairly stable if you look at the business model in regards to Ripple without XRP and Ripple with XRP it will be self-evident this is a scam coin. In the with XRP nostro accounts are completely taken out of the equation to cut costs which is completely unrealistic. Nostro accounts will still be needed so when you do the math then you come to the realization that banks aren't really saving more with Ripple + XRP.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

@cryptohunter
The sad thing is profiteer investards don't care.
is it pumped ? Does it make me ROI'z ? Then BUY BUY BUY !!111ONE

They don't care that Butters walked away with many millions of dollars from ETH.
Co-opting..
Spread out a slice and let the minions defend the scheme.. par for the course here since day one.

And that comment earlier about the Banks connection and how it works etc is accurate i think.
"Investers" (I use that term loosely) need to pay attention to the details.

DD kidiots ..DD

Or ?
Just pick random 3 letter ascii codes on Polo and hand them your money and ID etc.
So ROI's very Crowd Fund MUCH profit'z !!111

Guyz liek OMG buy ZAQ coin cause it's teh bestest so ROI's and much PRofit yo !!! Very Exchanger riche'z !!11ONE

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

What you wrote isn't how Ripple working.
If you want to send 10$ worth Rupee from the US to India you are not going to send XRP. You buy XRP from Ripple, then for your XRP you buy the 10$ worth of Rupee IOUs from a gateway what offering it, and that's what you send to the other bank in India (+ you pay the transaction fees in XRP to Ripple or to the gateway). (Another way if you buy widely accepted USD IOUs and exchange that to Rupee IOUs) ...or maybe you buy Rupee IOUs from the gateway directly for your USD. Anyway at the end of the process the Indian bank will cash out the Rupee IOUs in real Rupees at a gateway.

Edit: More info here https://wiki.ripple.com/Payments
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

Hello ? Reality check. Go read ripple website https://ripple.com/ . No mention about XRP being needed. It actually says xrp is not needed to transact on ripple. Ripple only hopes XRP will be used as a crypto bridge between fiat and blockchain, like they "hope" it will be used as currency/money.
Ripple's pilot projects and testing ( none are in production ) have nothing to do with ripple as a platform / ledger with XRP. Banks, nor anyone, buys xrp to use it on the platform. It is a currency with no usage.

https://ripple.com/
https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/
AmarO (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

Hello ? Reality check. Go read ripple website https://ripple.com/ . No mention about XRP being needed. It actually says xrp is not needed to transact on ripple. Ripple only hopes XRP will be used as a crypto bridge between fiat and blockchain, like they "hope" it will be used as currency/money.
Ripple's pilot projects and testing ( none are in production ) have nothing to do with ripple as a platform / ledger with XRP. Banks, nor anyone, buys xrp to use it on the platform. It is a currency with no usage.

https://ripple.com/
https://ripple.com/xrp-portal/

I know lol, it's already turned into currency/money for them as they used it for free funding while lying to and misguiding the investors in their papers. If Ripple + XRP would allow banks to save a significant amount greater than just Ripple alone then it would make sense. This is nonsense though I can't believe they're screwing their investors like this. It's a completely false hype train, the currency has no usage like you said. So many banks are using Ripple atm none are using XRP. It's just not worth it for Banks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: