Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38713 times)
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:43:20 AM

Thats not a bad idea.But instead of doing this,you could invest in a good altcoin so that you can double your money even before six months.But prior experience should be there to trade in altcoins.Otherwise,just holding bitcoins in wallet and remaining idle is much better.Some may suggest  to involve in gambling.But its not advisable to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

I think the most safe way to double your money is to buy bitcoin and trade because you can grow your bitcoin there faster than usual and you can be a millionaire if you do good trades and hold your bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin now is very high and that is the proof of possibility of bitcoin that you can actually turn your money into x2 or even higher.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

Trading is what i can do to double the bitcoin over x2. Gradually gain profit, in a long time become big. Gambling may also be possible, but its too risky for me.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:29:52 PM

I believe that there are some very good crypto assets one can invest in, this way you can earn dividends and as these crypto assets grow in value, if they are decent ones, you can more than double your Bitcoin when you sell some off on the uptrend. Day trading also can increase your Bitcoin value over time.
I haven't tried investing in any of bitcoin. Also not know how to double the value of my wallet but reading the ideas and opinions of different people, thanking all of 'em for sharing thoughts. Good thing to have co bitcoiners to let you know how you could earn more or double the value of your wallet.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

Thats a very long time just to double your bitcoins, there are so many ways by now to double or triple your money in such a short period of time, why not try trading it can definitely double your bitcoin in 1-2 months use your strategy..
to me i think those people who have invested their money in bitcoin just before 1 month their investment in bitcoin is now double. to me i think trading altcoin is also a good way of doubling the investment, because there are so many altcoins who have good potential to increase their price. so investment in such altcoin can even give you more profit than doubling it.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:52:26 AM

I think a lot can be done to double the bitcoin, in addition to infestation, can also be another way to buy it, also sell it, but each way is definitely meiliki risks that must be faced, just how can we manage it correctly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:10:36 AM

Thats a very long time just to double your bitcoins, there are so many ways by now to double or triple your money in such a short period of time, why not try trading it can definitely double your bitcoin in 1-2 months use your strategy..
to me i think those people who have invested their money in bitcoin just before 1 month their investment in bitcoin is now double. to me i think trading altcoin is also a good way of doubling the investment, because there are so many altcoins who have good potential to increase their price. so investment in such altcoin can even give you more profit than doubling it.
Yes, altcoin trading is one of the best way to double your investment in bitcoin and most of the times, altcoins are pumping so it is very easy for the traders to make profits because of the volatility of the market, in fact there is more volatility in altcoins than bitcoin so it is a very good sign for trader to make a profit.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

Yes, altcoin trading is one of the best way to double your investment in bitcoin and most of the times, altcoins are pumping so it is very easy for the traders to make profits because of the volatility of the market, in fact there is more volatility in altcoins than bitcoin so it is a very good sign for trader to make a profit.
Trading in the large trading site helps too in earning a big profit because If the site is big then the volume of each coin is big too and another is go with the trading site that is strict with the coins for you not to invest with the scam coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

I think this is the truth that we can double or even more but here , not only the fear of the news about the Bitcoin to dead or high , but another also .
Here I will talk the problem to hold Bitcoin in own wallet and get fear because the the government of the country in which I am living declared a news that what we should do ban the Bitcoin or legalise or leave it as was earlier ?
So here I big fear of the Bitcoin ban is remain against our plan to make money with Bitcoin .
We think that what will happen if the country declare it illegal .

Here I am talking about myself , from India , since new petition of the support to Bitcoin is going to held until 31 may and they asked what we should do .
So , now you can easily understand that what the problem is in your plan  of doubling fiat .
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

If you want to double your money using bitcoin there are lots of ways to do that.First, convert your money to bitcoin then trade it in any trading sites and you can also invest it gain more bitcoin but it need time to wait. If you have enough money try to buy bitcoin and hold it and wait for the right to sell it with high price.Lastly,if you want to doubled your money using bitcoin try it in gambling but it’s too risky you didn’t know if your bitcoin will come back.
legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

If you want to double your money using bitcoin there are lots of ways to do that.First, convert your money to bitcoin then trade it in any trading sites and you can also invest it gain more bitcoin but it need time to wait. If you have enough money try to buy bitcoin and hold it and wait for the right to sell it with high price.Lastly,if you want to doubled your money using bitcoin try it in gambling but it’s too risky you didn’t know if your bitcoin will come back.
This is correct if you want to double your money/btc in a simple way and safiest way to double it.
Collect some funds and put it on trading site. Trading is safe because your the one who handle your own money like investments.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

Back 6 months into almost all crypto coins, atleast the most knowed you would hade made more then double just by buying and hold as op said, even bitcoin has jumped a lot since December the price changed a lot, doge went from 19 to 140 satoshis, eth jumped to 0,07 from the 0,03btc soo in part the strategy might work.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

So, has anyone in here really doubled their money using the method of the one posting this topic??

I have made more than double by investing money in some good altcoins. But I'm not doing like a day trading. I invested money in few altcoins and most of them already double and some even went more than double. I'm not so good at predicting daily prices or reading charts so I will just invest in some good coins and wait for prices to go up.
Well yes you can double your money in just trading them in some good altcoin just wait till the price go high and you can all sell it Smiley it'll be double or triple sometimes quadruple
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Just buying and storing bitcoins itself will help double your money, just five weeks ago the US$ equivalent of 0.0075 BTC was $10 now it's $16.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

Just buying and storing bitcoins itself will help double your money, just five weeks ago the US$ equivalent of 0.0075 BTC was $10 now it's $16.

Of course by buying and then storing bitcoin can get kentungan if we sell it when the price goes up, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin like trading and gambling even with the risk of loss of course.
Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

So, has anyone in here really doubled their money using the method of the one posting this topic??
I have earned a good amount of Bitcoin thanks to trading and I have already doubled my bitcoin for many times, even 3 times. YOu can try it and I can ensure that you will be rich just like me ROFL.

None of the above
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

An this is exactly what op suggested. He just wanted to push BTC holding strategy to the limits, and don't even pay heed to news and rumors.
It is the best strategy for newbies and people who are afraid/too lazy to try trading (even simple: sell at ATH, and rebuy at correction trades can be scary).
There is rumor/prediction circulation around that owning even 1 BTC will make you rich in next 30 years. Won't miss it.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

Of course by buying and then storing bitcoin can get kentungan if we sell it when the price goes up, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin like trading and gambling even with the risk of loss of course.

Gambling and trading involves risks am not willing to take I will stick with the easiest way of waiting for time to double bitcoins for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:16:41 PM

Thats not a bad idea.But instead of doing this,you could invest in a good altcoin so that you can double your money even before six months.But prior experience should be there to trade in altcoins.Otherwise,just holding bitcoins in wallet and remaining idle is much better.Some may suggest  to involve in gambling.But its not advisable to do so.
yes trading altcoin is really the best way to double your bitcoin. but if a person do not have any experience in trading or do not have any interest in trading then he should only hold bitcoin for a long time and i am sure that after some good time his investment will be double. i think those people who have invested in bitcoin about a month before now they have already doubled their investment.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

Gambling and trading involves risks am not willing to take I will stick with the easiest way of waiting for time to double bitcoins for me.
but i think it is also risky to invest money in bitcoin. because no one can say so surely that the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease. although long term investment in bitcoin is  a good decision, but still the element of risk is also involve there, to me i personally making good money from trading, although risk  of losing my own money is always there, but my experience and skill can reduce the risk of losing money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: