Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38713 times)
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

To trade on the exchange you need to have experience. For each transaction, the exchange takes a percentage so the higher the activity level the greater the income. Experienced traders do bitcoin is the best currency to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcking23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

Hoarding of bitcoin or keep holding bitcoin try to buy some bitcoins this year and open your account next year it will absolutely will double the amount bitcoin is increasing the value year by year based on what happen this year, buy your bitcoin using your money and try just to hoard it.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

If you think you can double your money in an instant you must work hard for it, and don't expect good results from those claiming legit sites offering good returns on investments. Most of those sites online offering impossible and positive approach on investing your bitcoin, promising it to earn good income but it will eventually reveal to you a ponzi scheme that scams you in the future. There is a big risk if you trade with these sites and many of them now are doing this kind of tactics to victimized innocent people around the world. Don't give full trust to strangers whom you don't exactly knew all about, be vigilant on your investments.
Doubling money in bitcoin is not instant and you are right that it needs hard work and a lot of patience in order to have great results from using bitcoin. One of the most things that you need also to be successful in bitcoin is doing a lot of research and if you already done that before doing something then you are tend to have a successful journey.

indeed. we must first think clearly as instead of doubling our money, we might end up losing it on one run. like investing in hyiips. I had the mistake of investing .5 btc in btcriver which ended up to be a scam so instead me getting 1full btc as im expecting, I ended up with a broken heart and regrets. study trading with altcoins as this would be a good way of making your btcs grow

Oh I remember that HYIP. First and last HYIP I'll ever be in. Thank goodness I only deposited a minimal amount of coins in there. I'm really surprised it managed to catch a lot of people despite others already complaining their not receiving payout at least a week before the site "packed up". Guess people really need to be made aware of these stuff.

Trading gives plenty of rewards but there are risks as well and it's uncommon that you'd quickly double your btc. What makes it hard is that some of those coins are made for pump and dump and unless you had insider info, you might just end up with money stuck in a coin that won't rise after it was dumped.
paned12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

we all can double our money in just holding some bitcoins in our wallets we all know that, but some of us don't so better to save bitcoins now and time will come you can sell your coins and in that time all you want, you can buy it all and your money will sure double.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

Simply keep your bitcoin in time of low price then sold it when price is increase not just double your money but more.But if just incase you have more savings for your needs just hold your bitcoin until price is expensive.Then you have a chance to be a millionaire.
For now you will not be able to double your money in single trade, because it is impossible to double the bitcoin price in the near future? That means you have to have trading skills to double your money.

OK but when you see such high prices as $2870 then price goes back down to $2100-$2300 there is a potential $700-$500 profit to make per coin, remember here we're talking about $500 minimum increase in value just in matter of one week while in every market out there people are looking for $1-$3.
Bitcoin made this even more fun and exciting by having a limit in supply.

🖤😏
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Try to hoard some bitcoin using your money to buy it and sit back and relax,, bitcoin will double it's own price sure after a year so better to buy some bitcoins now using your money and wait for a year, by that time you can sell your bitcoins and you'll not regret that you bought bitcoins.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

I truly agree with your method of doubling the investment. No other method can give better profit than storing bitcoin for long term. Investing in ponzi is a big No -No. I have adopted the same method and currently sitting on more than 400% profit since the time I started.

However, I think social media or forum is also important because it gives a fair idea about the market. The only thing, you need to stay away from the negative people who will try to discourage you from bitcoin accumulation. No other method than trading can give such amount of profit. So if you don't want to trade, just save.

collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

it can work with other cryptos... Eth for example... the solid ones are always increasing in price!

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:28:00 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

The edited part of your post  reminds me of fraudu bitcoin doubling sites like:
http://www.hellobtc.xyz/double.php?p=paid and http://quickbtc.click and other cloud mining sites and HYIPs. People should keep away from them and be safe.

I see what you did right there you sneaky bastard, commenting on my quote just to shove 2 ponzi-scam websites while opposing them yourself, but that doesn't work, gambling doesn't work, trading doesn't work, investing doesn't work, cloud mining with legit companies doesn't work, the best option is what Satoshi is doing, holding for very long term. starting from 10 years up to 40 years.

🖤😏
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

But how?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
This thing will only work if you have invested in bitcoins in such a low price like back when 700$ and he waited untill this price range so he double and almost tripled his money,there is no guarantee that you can double your money in 6months Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:16:13 AM

Buy bitcoin now store in wallet for 6 months, and pretend never to buy bitcoin.
Or you can keep bitcoin in a very long time when you can not afford to work (retired) you can sell it  Cool

djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:27:51 AM

But how?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
This thing will only work if you have invested in bitcoins in such a low price like back when 700$ and he waited untill this price range so he double and almost tripled his money,there is no guarantee that you can double your money in 6months Smiley

Yes of course the guaranteed ways to double your bitcoin now is the investments that you had on your wallet if you really have at least 10$, because that 700$ can only be attained by those bigger whales. There's nothing wrong on dreaming of bigger price and if you are earning good income form btc campaigns here with bitcointalk, that served as your investments and that's possible to happen generating that bigger btc on your wallet. You cannot expect that to happen in short term month like as you said within 6 months; maybe in within 2 to 3 years I guess.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

Simply keep your bitcoin in time of low price then sold it when price is increase not just double your money but more.But if just incase you have more savings for your needs just hold your bitcoin until price is expensive.Then you have a chance to be a millionaire.
I think the bitcoin price will not double in time, so after you buy bitcoin at a low price, maybe you should hold it for a long time. In order to double your money

radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

There is a site but can not mention the site because it is feared for the future the site disappears or cheats, By the way we invest in the site then we will get profit what percent of the money we invest into it so we do not do any job just invest our bitcoin so that income earned for the future will increase.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

If i think if you want to double the money there use btc, if you have enough capital to buy a lot of btc when the btc price is down, then collect it to your btc lot, then you have to be patient to sell the btc, wait for the price back up to Get great benefits, maybe it takes a long time, but I think there can invest your btc to get other benefits, maybe another coin can also be an alternative to buy and then you save it, and you sell back when the price of the coin rises
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

we all can double our money in just holding some bitcoins in our wallets we all know that, but some of us don't so better to save bitcoins now and time will come you can sell your coins and in that time all you want, you can buy it all and your money will sure double.
holding bitcoin is a good option. but to me  if you have invested you money in bitcoin right now and you want to double it then you have to want for 6000 USD leve and it will take a lot of time, therefore there are so many other altcoin with cheep price if you will invest your money there, there are more chances that your money will become double in a short time.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

There you can do trading with altcoins which you can make more income in a period of time with the skills you have in trade .Also to invest in some gambling sites or ICO of altcoins . Thats only way i know and i suggest you to learn to trade it is the best way .Avoid the sites which offers give me your money and i will double it within days without doing anything.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

You can double your money using btc.
you can trade for double money. you buy alt coin that future is good and wait some time. at a time you see tyour btc is double.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

The problem only when to convince people that bitcoin will keep exist over 2 years ahead for example since my place, many investation end with sad story ( scam ) but not because of bitcoin.
But I'm just tell them that bitcoin is different things compare if you invest with bitcoin

Smiley
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

I believe that there are some very good crypto assets one can invest in, this way you can earn dividends and as these crypto assets grow in value, if they are decent ones, you can more than double your Bitcoin when you sell some off on the uptrend. Day trading also can increase your Bitcoin value over time.
It is true that there is a lot of crypto for us to choose on. We can try all of it but I am sure that the success of every investment especially on a bitcoin investments depend on the management of one who will handle it. Because we can not hide the fact that in bitcoin or in all other currency there is always a risk so for us to lessen this risk we need to manage and make time lapse management for us to know whether what decision we will make in a particular scenario.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: