Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38718 times)
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

if it is a question of a not very long period of time, then a good trader can do this very simply  Wink If in the long term, many people say that btc grows more than twice once  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

To double yung money using bitcoin. You need to invest in signature campaign's ICO. And you can use a trading site in this trading you money is not double it is triple if you know how you do.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

You can cash in your money in btc and convert it so that if the value of the btc would increase as well as the money you invested there. That's is the very simple way to earn. And ofcourse if you wan to have a more good income try to join in signature campaign and different bounties and trading.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:47:04 AM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

The most easy way to be your money doubled in bitcoin is to play gambling. But of course we all know that gambling is quite dangerous for those who doesn't know how to strategize. So I guess I prefer to you that you must joined in some campaigns like signature and bounties if you want to earn.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
blacksheep1527

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

To double yung money using bitcoin. You need to invest in signature campaign's ICO. And you can use a trading site in this trading you money is not double it is triple if you know how you do.

The most easy way to double your money is through trading. It won't only double your money, you can even exceed the target amount you want. Although you really need to take the risk if you really want to double your money. But if you don't want to take the risk, holding your bitcoins is a convenient way. Holding bitcoin can double your money but you need to wait for how many years to double it. I still prefer trading because it doesn't take some time.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:32:04 AM

If you using Bitcoin, so the solution for doubling your money in BTC is gambling , investing or trading.
- Gambling : Dice, roulette, Mines , mini games . You deposit BTC and play with your balance. ( Bitsler, Primedice, Bitvest, Bitkong,...)
- Investing : Find some new HYIP project , investing and waiting for the profit.
- Trading : Use bitcoin then exchange to other coins ( buy ) and wait till it cost more BTC than exchange back to Bitcoin ( sell ).
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Bitcoin isnt anymore the best and easy place to double or even get rich, for those its better to give a try to altcoins, eth, dash, ltc , doge and several more coins had been able to grow a lot and keep growing, bitcoin raised 3-4x this year, while some crypto coins did made x20-x100, soo its pretty clear bitcoin isnt anymore the best option but its the most safe.
When you compared their volatility i would say that bitcoin would be somehow safe compared on on altcoin but we do know the earning potential is really less compared to alts.The more volatile it is the more its rewarding when it comes to profits. Doubling would really be hard in terms of trading but possible we can make it on playing gambling but would really be a risky thing.

One thing that should be done by bitcoin is a great advantage obtained by the user in the future. If you want to know how long age bitcoin, then it is definitely a must-have main thing is time (users). You should know also that now this user is getting increasing time is bitcoin more and more and it surely signifies the growth of the bitcoin will never die. Trading is indeed difficult, but all back on yourself.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

The most easy way to be your money doubled in bitcoin is to play gambling. But of course we all know that gambling is quite dangerous for those who doesn't know how to strategize. So I guess I prefer to you that you must joined in some campaigns like signature and bounties if you want to earn.

But you can choose the inversement instead of gambling.Bitcoin price is again start to raise .So if you started to inverse in bitcoin means you will get very huge profit soon. It's not just a word. You can see the profit.If you inverse so.Even I had tried and got Profit from it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

But you can choose the inversement instead of gambling.Bitcoin price is again start to raise .So if you started to inverse in bitcoin means you will get very huge profit soon. It's not just a word. You can see the profit.If you inverse so.Even I had tried and got Profit from it.
Investment is a better and safer way to make more money and bitcoin rather than gambling that will just make you greedy and it will lose your money because the gambling is so an addictive way to make money and if you will not manage your money well then you will end up gambling and losing all of your money until it will become zero.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

I think that the safest way to double the money with bitcoin is just to wait for the price for one coin to grow 2 times. Trade and investment are too risky, but they can do it much faster.
Trading is undoubtedly very risky and I think we should seriously stay away from trading if our aim is to make massive capital with bitcoins. Bitcoins are far better in producing profits that too grand ones just by keeping in wallets than doing trading with them. Trading is not for everyone besides it needs too much work and practice.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

Gambling sites ( for gamblers ) { i dont suggest bythe way } like PD and trade altcoins  are which i know and  I hear most about how to increase bitcoin we have.

Depending on which one we like best. the peoples used to gamblesites and finally they!ll but lost more than won. And now i have switched to trade small and small altcoins.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

Basically you can doubling your money using BTC by trading, but it need good knowledge and experience, and mostly patience, because it takes time. Trading involve some risk but it still more safe than gambling
Of course you can double your balance if you really want to make money from bitcoin. But, remember it not instant and need you spend a long time to make that future become the truth, nothing is easy and free.
Yes its not an instant you need to work for it before you can see the result. Double money its not easy you need time to do it and you need to be smart how to do it.

I think holding bitcoin is more profitable. No much risk in it unlike trading that you can just lose his money with in short. That way too one can double his profit. 
Never, it not easy like your said, if I can make a double profits easy like that, why do I need spend much time to work here? Why do not spend my time to travel and enjoy my life while profits automatic give me? Wink
Mailly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

The stakes is the capability to lose all of your bitcoins. Of course you may be fortunate, but it looks to me that this is not a good idea. It would seem to me that if you have the necessary amount then you must try out mining. This is not as quick, but in a 12 months you will double your funds, and if the price of bitcoin will go up the income can be even greater.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

The stakes is the capability to lose all of your bitcoins. Of course you may be fortunate, but it looks to me that this is not a good idea. It would seem to me that if you have the necessary amount then you must try out mining. This is not as quick, but in a 12 months you will double your funds, and if the price of bitcoin will go up the income can be even greater.

You put an effort in bitcoin you will get, the more profit. If save the bitcoin it will price increase automatically is the best one and you buy the bitcoin for the saving. I want to buy bitcoin you will check the price, then easy to buy the bitcoin low price. You need to sale the bitcoin you watch the wallet it show a price information and you will get perfect

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

This is the strategy for pu**ies or grandma and grandpa Cheesy if you have some skills you should be earning much more every month and not every 6 month.

Bitcoin price increased 30% in less than a month and it's good to stay up to date and follow the news and events in case something happens, you might get to your double goal in shorter times than 180 days if you keep yourself well informed about every situation.

Thats true. For me if you have that strategy that you think its effective it's much more effective and you earn more by participating campaign in the forum. If you have demtermination enough to be successful and want to earn more apply your strategy and make your move. I know everyone here has it own understanding and way on how to be successful.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

From many times bitcoin price makes the new high candle and their price is going up rapidly so that why to save Bitcoin is the best choice I think. and I think a lot of investors have almost made double of their money by using Bitcoin.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

You can double your money using btc by earning your money through btc and you may save or invest to another investment    that may double your money as well, like investing on the bank or buy some interesting profit.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

This is the strategy for pu**ies or grandma and grandpa Cheesy if you have some skills you should be earning much more every month and not every 6 month.

Bitcoin price increased 30% in less than a month and it's good to stay up to date and follow the news and events in case something happens, you might get to your double goal in shorter times than 180 days if you keep yourself well informed about every situation.  Wink
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

Bitcoin price increased 30% in less than a month and it's good to stay up to date and follow the news and events in case something happens, you might get to your double goal in shorter times than 180 days if you keep yourself well informed about every situation.  Wink
well to increase money using btc .invest it in btc because btc is a good multiplier of money through ways of investment.it can really helps multiply your money 3x higher than what you invest.amzing.but you have to work hard for it  take time and focus through so that you can be aware of the movement of the price in the marketplace.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

For sure bitcoin can be an instrument to invest in to other cryptocurrencies which have a better potential to grow and their marketcap can multiply faster then other's, also it's a good idea to invest in to ICO's which have a unique technology or nice investment and they can double your money faster

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: