Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38718 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

You must wait until the price up. And when the price down you buy BTC again for invest.
That's the way to double your money using BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

For me to be able to double the money using BTC is certainly not through with doing a gambling because for me gambling is a bad road.. I can make an investment BTC (buy, hold, sell), can also invest or doing trading some Altcoins purchased with BTC, of course with that's efforts can giving chances an opportunity to double our money by ways through all the efforts that have to do with bitcoin, and more positively.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:31:11 AM

Let's see Historical data of BTC,
When it was started price was about 0.01 USD per btc. but after 9 years mean right price is about 5800 USD. which is drastic change.
At the conclusion if you really want double btc than you have to think about long term.
Personal example -  In july i had one btc price was about 2100 USD but after HARD fork price increases to 4000 USD.
I made double profit from it.

Yes, this is one of a good way to double your money but of course people do not really need to wait this long just to double your money. May be some trading will grant you big amount too but of course it slowly. For waiting that long we can't never know if the price is going rise again or not in the next few months. It is pretty risk to do
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Hodling bitcoin is still the best way to double your money using bitcoin but you will have to be patient and believe on bitcoin. You can try to do trading with bitcoin but you will be needing to be really knowledgeable first on how bitcoin trading works.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

By simply investing  and hold that is the key in making your money doubled. If you are a bit aggressive trading and gambling can make your money doubled or triple as well.
Yes having the bitcoin is the big thing just hold your bitcoin and tries to invest as much as you can. The holding the bitcoin will make you feel secure and the people will be able to hold it for the long time. The worth of the bitcoin is now known to all the people. The people are making more money through the joining the signature campaign and the bitcoin investors are making money through this.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

Hodling bitcoin is still the best way to double your money using bitcoin but you will have to be patient and believe on bitcoin. You can try to do trading with bitcoin but you will be needing to be really knowledgeable first on how bitcoin trading works.

Yes holding would be by far the best strategy. Trading can works too, or you can gamble, you have 50% chances of double you money by gambling, That's not bad  Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:52:54 PM

Yes holding would be by far the best strategy. Trading can works too, or you can gamble, you have 50% chances of double you money by gambling, That's not bad  Smiley

You cannot rely on gambling to double your money as it will be possible only if you are lucky on that particular day and if not then you will loose everything that you have so its better to avoid gambling and concentrate on trading where you always have an chance of making good profits regularly and if you don't want to take any risk of investing then simply buy it and hold it for future.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

Simple. First you need to go to school. Preferably a science-related field. You should be an expert. Work your whole life to build something called a time machine. Cheesy
I know you are joking but you do not need to go to those extremes, this is one of the problems with some people you do not need to have extraordinary luck or skills, invest in bitcoin and if you want to double the amount of bitcoin you have then you need to look at alts and research them, but do not do a 5 minute research do that for at least some hours every day for a month and you will find a few gems, then invest your bitcoin there and hold, that is it, you will double your bitcoin eventually.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

how to double your money using BTC?
 For me, to be able to double my money using BTC is I will invest.  If I already invest, my money would not only double it but also triple and Quadrouple. . We all know that investing means you'll trying to multiply your money unlike saving. Investing is important  to make your money double and easier to make it more.

Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

there is no easy way to double your money, in any industry. If there was such as way everyone would double their money and inflation would go nuts. The only safe way to double your money is to buy BTC and hold until it doubles. People are trying all this different "tricks" and "scams" hoping they'll find a way to do that. But it's fairly simple, no need to worry about researching, finding a good "scam" nothing of that. Just hold your BTC, it's really that simple and the least likely way to lose your money
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

why dont you attempt a buying and selling bot ? that looks to function...

I would avoid such bots, I've heard very few success stories around them. It is an easy and fool-proof way for you to get scammed in my opinion.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
yasher

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

Or if you don't want to wait that long go ahead and exchange your fiat into bitcoin and go to any dice site that has provably fair, deposit and all in in 2x. Although your chances of busting is very high so gamble at own risk and stay away if possible.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:30 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

how to double your bitcoin is very easy, you just need to buy cheap altcoin and keep it quiet then price will go up and you will get a lot profit and bitcoin you become double.

for your reference https://coinmarketcap.com/
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

how to double your money using BTC?
 For me, to be able to double my money using BTC is I will invest.  If I already invest, my money would not only double it but also triple and Quadrouple. . We all know that investing means you'll trying to multiply your money unlike saving. Investing is important  to make your money double and easier to make it more.

It all depends where you are investing your money bruv! Cause some investment, rather than quadrupling what you have, ends up being scams and making you loose some of what you have or all you have if you went all in with what you have been using your time and effort to save.

Investing is surely important and it is a good way to make your money work for you, however, it is better you find some services you can render with it, or something you can build up for yourself to genrate some income from it than leaving it in the hands of someone expecting some % in returns unless you are sure the source is legit with great reputations over the years.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

Daytrading would be a good way to double our bitcoin money. But it's also a good way to lose all your money. Long term investment is the key for me, as I failed in the past with daytrading. Not a lot of money, but enough to make me realise it's not for me.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Simple. First you need to go to school. Preferably a science-related field. You should be an expert. Work your whole life to build something called a time machine. Cheesy
I know you are joking but you do not need to go to those extremes, this is one of the problems with some people you do not need to have extraordinary luck or skills, invest in bitcoin and if you want to double the amount of bitcoin you have then you need to look at alts and research them, but do not do a 5 minute research do that for at least some hours every day for a month and you will find a few gems, then invest your bitcoin there and hold, that is it, you will double your bitcoin eventually.

Or maybe read the whole whitepaper instead. People are just reading the ANN threads and miss out the road maps and all the other important things about the coin. ANN threads are just announcement threads and most of the time there are things that make the coin much better than other coins that are left unmentioned in the thread especially if it's not the developer that has been answering the questions there. The Whitepaper is full of contexts explained well. Sure, you might have read it from the ANN thread but that's just the summary of the coin, a detailed explanation lets you see deeper and understand better than most people.

One suggestion, though. Know how to get out of the market, things are good in altcoins most of the time but once bitcoin is rising, altcoins are dying and it's a whole batch of altcoins that die.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

I dont think that there is an easy way on doubling the amount of someone's bitcoin. It might happen through gambling, but there is no assurance of winning. Just as the instant possibility of winning the possibility lossing is also high. The truth is, once the profit ia instant, its possibly more risky. But the possibilty of gaining good BTC is good enough itself. So, better invest evwn in a long term tha. In the riskiest way of investment.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

I believe that if your luck favors you then gambling would be the best way of getting double of your Bitcoin. Since Gambling is totally dependent on the luck so you have to take the risk regarding this issue. Otherwise you couldn't find any Shortcut way for this purpose.
On the other side, trading also could be the way of creating double your Bitcoin but it requires a lot of time and experience.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

To me,  waiting for 6 months to double your money with bitcoin is just
a waste of time. You can actually achieve that in less than 3 months.
You can double your money by trading, making investments or by gambling.
Also, you can simply buy your btc at a low price and then hold until
the prices of btc are high enough to give you profit. You can double
your money this way or even triple it.

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

To me,  waiting for 6 months to double your money with bitcoin is just
a waste of time. You can actually achieve that in less than 3 months.
You can double your money by trading, making investments or by gambling.
Also, you can simply buy your btc at a low price and then hold until
the prices of btc are high enough to give you profit. You can double
your money this way or even triple it.

I think that what he is trying to say forget that you have the coin for 6 months and for sure your BTC price will increase might be more than double. your way are good options but has risk of loosing it.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: