Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to double your money using BTC?  (Read 38718 times)
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:19:20 PM

You can invest with big amount of money so you can earn a lot of profit after you wait and your coin increases over time and also try to build a mining rig so you can earn bitcoins passively and the only problem you will get is the electricity consumption monthly.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

There  is cool though dangerous way to double your bitcoin, guess what? It is trading of course, if you could find the right coins and be in  the right time to sell it on the pump, then you you will doublet your asset quick enough.. You have so many choices, LTC, ETC, ETH , VTC, NEO, XMR, ZEC and many more.
Or wait when bitcoin will be 20k.  about a year I guess))
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

Only idiots gamble in hopes of earning money or double their money.

Trading and investing should be done in order to double your money. Though we all know that both are kind of risky but still worth it. By investing money, we will earn a lot of profit because the value of it increases over time. The market value is dependent to the supply and demand of bitcoin.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

well there are so many ways to double your money using bitcoin you can just buy some bitcoin and just wait for the value to increase Smiley that is the safest way but if you wanted to fasten the value of your money. you can trade it on some trading exchangers.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

well there are so many ways to double your money using bitcoin you can just buy some bitcoin and just wait for the value to increase Smiley that is the safest way but if you wanted to fasten the value of your money. you can trade it on some trading exchangers.

Yeah holding bitcoins is the best way to double your money in long run as we are seeing price getting higher and higher so if we buy now and hold it for 1 or 2 years then you can easily double your money and that is the reason bitcoin is the best investment as it can double your money in no time which is not possible with any other investment.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Hold and for how many moths then you can see the bitcoin rate will be double Wink
It is not the bad idea because the bitcoin is now increasing more and I hope the price will be high then all the things will be good, it is the time to join the signature campaign because the bitcoin price is high and the people who are investing in the bitcoin are ready to buy more bitcoin so that they will get the huge rates when they will sell after one or two years after the bitcoin holding.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Here is a tutorial for dummies about doubling our money and not Bitcoins with scam scripts, remember no one has your best interest in heart to help you double your coins, however there is this thing we call it Bitcoin and indeed you can effectively double your fiat money with it.

But how?

-Simple, whatever you have buy Bitcoin(s) and deposit them in never before used addresses and forget about them for literally 6 long months/half a year.

-Tip: don't pay any attention to news and don't participate in crypto related forums and social medias, it will drive you crazy.

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass for bad advice. :?

Please refer to the Bitcoin price and charts to see if the price did or did not doubled every 6 months.

I can't find anything remotely similar to this can you? and if so please share with us.

Edit:
Disclaimer:
This post was intended as a quick suggestion to double your fiat money and not your Bitcoin, any body telling and promising to increase the amount of your Bitcoin is either misleading you or tries to scam you, even legit interest paying companies have their own high risk of loss.

I have a great feeling that this will absolutely work and if you're lucky, there are chances that your money won't just double but triple, or  even exceed the rate that you expected if the market has been good during the duration of your keeping. I might actually try this! I do see your end note about gambling and I somehow agree, but let's not say that they're idiots right away. Gambling is all about luck, and if it pours you get to multiply your money instantly while enjoying or entertaining yourself. If you want a sure return, then your strategy can be considered; but if you like taking risks and you're willing to accept the outcome no matter what it may be, then gambling can also be an easy way to make your money grow (hopefully).  
It require some feeling of the market an incentive to twofold you cash with bitcoin, as you see the rate are tumble down get some bitcoin and hold it for time to raised up the esteem. Another key expertise is to put the bitcoin in those venture you have better thought. Speculation profit twofold in brief time. While advertise sense can likewise however it a lot of time to twofold your cash.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

I think the best method to double your money using Bitcoin nowadays is by holding your BTC for long term, because the price is increasing highly and going to moon fatsly, it is even expected that it will double many times in the next few months and years.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

Sure by investing it on bitcoin. The investment that we do not for the short term, but for the long term so that the benefits gained better. If you want quick profits, we recommend trading but it's a big risk.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

That is why everybody thinks that bitcoin is a bubble. If most of you only need to buy few bitcoins and keep at least for 6 months as you wrote and then sell and earn two times more than put before it is quiet strange. The more stranger thing is that the features of bitcoin let him grow more and more. So in the same time we have the features of typicial bubble and well working crypto currency. Which feature will win?
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

I have a great feeling that this will absolutely work and if you're lucky, there are chances that your money won't just double but triple, or  even exceed the rate that you expected if the market has been good during the duration of your keeping. I might actually try this! I do see your end note about gambling and I somehow agree, but let's not say that they're idiots right away. Gambling is all about luck, and if it pours you get to multiply your money instantly while enjoying or entertaining yourself. If you want a sure return, then your strategy can be considered; but if you like taking risks and you're willing to accept the outcome no matter what it may be, then gambling can also be an easy way to make your money grow (hopefully).  
It require some feeling of the market an incentive to twofold you cash with bitcoin, as you see the rate are tumble down get some bitcoin and hold it for time to raised up the esteem. Another key expertise is to put the bitcoin in those venture you have better thought. Speculation profit twofold in brief time. While advertise sense can likewise however it a lot of time to twofold your cash.
In the event that you need to expand your bitcoin while not working anyplace then you have to get some bitcoin and hold them for an opportune time as you will find in future that your bitcoins will be naturally expanded from the present number and on the off chance that you need to twofold or triple your bitcoin in brief time then you have to contribute some bitcoins.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:45 AM

But how?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Was this one proven to you? how many times did you this?
Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
I am joining signature campaigns. But for me its not better for me because invesring is more  profitable. But i dont have enough knowledge about it i hope i will learn it very well.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

If you want to double your money then simply hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for the increase in price as holding doesn't involve any risk like investing so if you want to be on safer side keep your coins safe in wallet and sell it when its giving you good profits.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

To make double bitcoin certainly requires skill and luck, many things we can do for example is with gambling, HYIP or trading, but I say all that is risky.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

I have a great feeling that this will absolutely work and if you're lucky, there are chances that your money won't just double but triple, or  even exceed the rate that you expected if the market has been good during the duration of your keeping. I might actually try this! I do see your end note about gambling and I somehow agree, but let's not say that they're idiots right away. Gambling is all about luck, and if it pours you get to multiply your money instantly while enjoying or entertaining yourself. If you want a sure return, then your strategy can be considered; but if you like taking risks and you're willing to accept the outcome no matter what it may be, then gambling can also be an easy way to make your money grow (hopefully). 
In the event that you need to expand your bitcoin while not working anyplace then you have to get some bitcoin and hold them for an opportune time as you will find in future that your bitcoins will be naturally expanded from the present number and on the off chance that you need to twofold or triple your bitcoin in brief time then you have to contribute some bitcoins.
Bitcoin is the easiest and the fastest way to earn money.You can earn money by joining signature campaigns.You are paid according to your rank.Higher the rank,more will be the payment.Another way of doubling your money is by investing in bitcoin.High profits margins in a short period of time.You can also do mining too.Trading bitcoins is also a way to double your money.If you have a lot of money,then you can buy some bitcoins too and keep them for future.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

In fact there is no easy way to instantly double our money invested in bitcoins. So, even if trading means we will have a hard time. There are also ways in which you will be lucky to be sure that you can easily earn money through gambling, But it is hard to find the only way to earn and to quickly double our investments is to work hard.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:57:50 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

To double your money using bitcoin require a simple skill. We can double our money buying bitcoin when rate go down and hold it  for time and also by investing bitcoin in project is a shortest way. In a result project will create more bitcoin and the value of bitcoin will rising which will directly increase the value of our investment.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

But how?

Edit:
Disclaimer:

If you want to increase your bitcoin then I will suggest you to just hold your bitcoin for the right time when the rate of bitcoin is increased to high then your bitcoin in your wallet will also be increased or if you want to increased it hurry then start day trading.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:41 AM

But how?

-Result: after 6 months and after your phone alarm went off since you set it to ring in calendar for exactly 180 days, open your browser and go to one of the reputable exchanges and look at the market price, if your fiat money wasn't doubled if you were to sell your Bitcoins then find me and kick my ass lol for bad advice.

Did you just store it into your bitcoin wallet address then hold wait 6 months, something like that. Wink
For me, investing is the best way to double your money. I also want to know how to invest here. I want to give my bitcoin to any ICO for me to have higher money than before. I only know how to join in a signature campaign and on how to earn there. By simply posting a required post every week to actually get a stake or income for that certain week.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

But how?

For me, investing is the best way to double your money. I also want to know how to invest here. I want to give my bitcoin to any ICO for me to have higher money than before. I only know how to join in a signature campaign and on how to earn there. By simply posting a required post every week to actually get a stake or income for that certain week.
Only by risking your money will give you a chance to double your money, it takes money to make money, that is the rule here in crypto world.
If you are afraid of taking risk then you do not belong here in the cryptoworld because everything here is all about taking risk where there is not certainty on what is the outcome of our venture.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: