Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237303 times)
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:02:18 AM

On a positive note, I did receive a response to my support question within a day, when I contacted Wagerr regarding a transaction.

Yes, it was ok overall. Once these guys launch the product - I am sure that we will see at least a 5-10x increase in the otherwise low price. Any other exchanges selling Wagerr? (Not that I m moving from WAVES - I like decntralized exchanges) - That will help in awareness and price.

At this point in time, how far are we away from the product launch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

On a positive note, I did receive a response to my support question within a day, when I contacted Wagerr regarding a transaction.

Yes, it was ok overall. Once these guys launch the product - I am sure that we will see at least a 5-10x increase in the otherwise low price. Any other exchanges selling Wagerr? (Not that I m moving from WAVES - I like decntralized exchanges) - That will help in awareness and price.

I think they are still "on target" for January 15th
uw0tm80

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

LOL
They scrapped the entire codebase, several team members left and the release date got pushed back.
Calling the project "on target" is more than a bit delusional at this point.

You guys are out of your mind if you think they will have a working project in January.
They had - allegedly - been working on Wagerr for quite some time before the ICO.
I think it was about a year or two that they claim they were developing it.
And then they had to throw it all out and start over from scratch.

Btw they never posted anything on Github.
Their reasoning was that their code was so super-advanced that it would get solen immediately if they posted it in public.
Well turns out it was so shitty they had to throw it all in the trashcan and start over LOL.

You seriously believe they will get a working product done within 3 months... when they couldn't do it before in one year+?

You'd be seriously lucky to see a proper wallet or even a listing on a real exchange by January.
But looking at the teams performance so far it would be a safe bet to say that that's not gonna happen.

At some point maybe you should start facing the facts.
The dev team is a bunch of amateurs who are in way over their head. They made some big promises and collected a bunch of money... but they will never deliver on those promises.

Another fun fact: Bitcoin more than tripled in price since the Wager ICO. You could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology  Grin
lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

LOL
They scrapped the entire codebase, several team members left and the release date got pushed back.

You guys are out of your mind if you think they will have a working project in January.
They had - allegedly - been working on Wagerr for quite some time before the ICO.

Their reasoning was that their code was so super-advanced that it would get solen immediately if they posted it in public.
Well turns out it was so shitty they had to throw it all in the trashcan and start over LOL.

You seriously believe they will get a working product done within 3 months... when they couldn't do it before in one year+?

You'd be seriously lucky to see a proper wallet or even a listing on a real exchange by January.
But looking at the teams performance so far it would be a safe bet to say that that's not gonna happen.

The dev team is a bunch of amateurs who are in way over their head. They made some big promises and collected a bunch of money... but they will never deliver on those promises.

Another fun fact: Bitcoin more than tripled in price since the Wager ICO. You could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology  Grin

The team is extremely well-funded and just brought in a lot of talent recently, definitely gotta bookmark this since your posts will be looked back on as a joke here in a few months...or possibly even less lol

Pretty much every other gambling token had worse losses, some were much worse or even outright failures like Imperium.  With all of the effort you spent bashing this single project, why didn't you warn Imperium investors or holders of the other gambling tokens who are down far more than this one?

Honestly it's pretty hilarious to see you bashing pretty much the best upcoming crypto-gambling project while saying nothing about the worst ones.  I truly hope nobody is foolish enough to take your crap seriously, you've yet to provide 1 decent alternative to this type of project.  This team is actually trying to do right by its users, while competing teams are blowing their funds on extravagant bs and hiring a lot of near-useless team members with nothing more than important-sounding titles. 

The January 15th release date still stands, and the team is very confident in its goal.
uw0tm80

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

your posts will be looked back on as a joke here in a few months

Yeah you dipshits been saying that since July now.
"J-j-just you wait... i-i-its gonna moon for sure"

The January 15th release date still stands, and the team is very confident in its goal.

So they threw out a number and they are "very confident".
Well I guess that changes everything! LMAO

They couldn't even release a proper wallet let alone get it listed on a real exchange so far.
But somehow they'll pull a working product out of thin air in less than three months now.

Hahahahha
I'll keep a close eye on this thread for sure.

With all of the effort you spent bashing this single project, why didn't you warn Imperium investors or holders of the other gambling tokens who are down far more than this one?

What kind of dumbass argument is that? I dont know shit about any of these projects and couldnt care less about them.
I was actually invested in wagerr at some point, realized what a clusterfuck it is and got out (with a decent profit I might add).

Now I just come here to troll since wagerr bagholders are the most deluded "investors" I've ever seen and its hilarious to watch this project burn to the ground.

The fact that these shitcoins are even worse than Wagerr doesnt make it a good project btw LOL.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

LOL

Another fun fact: Bitcoin more than tripled in price since the Wager ICO. You could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology  Grin

Thank you for letting us know. I think you are really making a point here. I have been digging through everything here  and you are probably right. Good I asked.

Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Yeah i asked about the funds and was told it was in "escrow", however its managed by internal parties (even wager website confirms this - 22/10/17). Someone posted links to the wallets a few pages ago, so we will be keeping an eye on them.
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:45:52 PM

January is not far away so we will see. What do you mean by the product? I mean what is the MVP of Wagerr for January 15th?

hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

LOL

You obviously missed the point of the quotes in "on target", as in, we are not on target, we are passed target, and January 15 is the new target date, lol.
lotuspod

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

LOL

Another fun fact: Bitcoin more than tripled in price since the Wager ICO. You could've made some nice profits just betting on a safe thing (as safe as it gets in regards to cryptos at least). I guess it's a good thing that most Wagerr investors are not interested in profits and just care about the technology  Grin

Thank you for letting us know. I think you are really making a point here. I have been digging through everything here  and you are probably right. Good I asked.

That guy is a long-time troll lol, if you actually believe that fud then that is just sad...as this kid obviously hasn't done any actual research on this project and is just throwing out random bs and concern-trolling.  Look at his previous posts lol, the guy is clearly a nutjob with nothing better to do with his pathetic life than continue on with months of this unhealthy fixation on a project he has nothing to do with.
uw0tm80

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

That guy is a long-time troll lol, if you actually believe that fud then that is just sad...as this kid obviously hasn't done any actual research on this project and is just throwing out random bs and concern-trolling.  Look at his previous posts lol, the guy is clearly a nutjob with nothing better to do with his pathetic life than continue on with months of this unhealthy fixation on a project he has nothing to do with.

You know whats really sad?
A desperate shill like you who obviously has a vested interest... and who cant do any better than roll out retard-level rhetoric and ad hominem attacks.

Literally all you do is yell "fud fud fud" and wave away legit red flags. It's embarassing really.

You're absolutely right on one count though... I HAVE been coming here for months and warning about this shit project. And so far I've been proven right over and over again.

Anywho... unlike you desperate shills I dont have a vested interest here. I actually think it would be hilarious if some dumbass went all-in on this coin right now  Grin
Of course to anyone with two working braincells it should be obvious now that they should stay the hell away from this shitcoin.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

Could anyone please advise me what the ico price was and also the number of wgr needed for a masternode?

Many thanks

The ico was 5 cents per WGR for rounds 1-10 and half cent increases per round from 11-20.  10 cents was the highest price per token in round 20.  This was when btc was much cheaper though.  You need 25k WGR for a masternode.

Wagerr will be trading at $10 when it launches easily.  Love this project!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

Could anyone please advise me what the ico price was and also the number of wgr needed for a masternode?

Many thanks

The ico was 5 cents per WGR for rounds 1-10 and half cent increases per round from 11-20.  10 cents was the highest price per token in round 20.  This was when btc was much cheaper though.  You need 25k WGR for a masternode.

Wagerr will be trading at $10 when it launches easily.  Love this project!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet this would be heaven!

even 1usd would be a fucking start LOL......

i'm hearing rumors of floating around $4usd / wgr valuation when it's steady out......

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

You know whats really sad?
A desperate shill like you who obviously has a vested interest... and who cant do any better than roll out retard-level rhetoric and ad hominem attacks.

Literally all you do is yell "fud fud fud" and wave away legit red flags. It's embarassing really.

You're absolutely right on one count though... I HAVE been coming here for months and warning about this shit project. And so far I've been proven right over and over again.

Anywho... unlike you desperate shills I dont have a vested interest here. I actually think it would be hilarious if some dumbass went all-in on this coin right now  Grin
Of course to anyone with two working braincells it should be obvious now that they should stay the hell away from this shitcoin.

Haha.  Funny part about these clowns is that people been asking legit questions but every time the cock suckers like lucid (who is no doubt blowing Dave as we speak), flaming everything as FUD.  Now that the team is exposed as incompetent, asshats like lotus making others lose money.  Drop this shitty token.  Go pick up something else - right now everything in the market is low due to BTG.  Get off this shitcoin.  

Bet Lotus did not tell you guys the part where the very optimistic target date of January 15th 2018 only includes the Blockchain/Testnet without the betting component.  Picture that, a betting Blockchain where you cannot make bet.  Expect another year of development at best to production.  Or they might scrap and remake it again next year.  Who knows.  Stop bagholding for this guy.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

Devs need to attempt to get onto a larger exchange. HitBTC would be an ideal exchange.

https://hitbtc.com/add-token

Please fill it out devs and get it on another exchange, this project needs more exposure. Nevermind the FUD. You know another coin that got FUD'd to high heaven, Blocknet, look at it now.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
dz4505

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:51:38 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 01:49:36 AM by dz4505

Let me summarize the Team's progress so far (or lack of)

- Created an ETH contract to handle MayWeather/McGregor bet even though they chose to go with Wave platform despite all objections (probably didn't know how to write it on Wave platform), but yet they are 'developing' on the Wave Platform.
- Manually sent out payment (why wasn't this scripted/automated?) for MayWeather/McGregor fight
- Pay out 100x more because the payout was done manually (which introduce human error).  I don't know about you, but it isn't hard to do a 5th grade math check.  Speaks a lot about the team and the lack of debugging procedure by the team.
- Kept coding like monkeys for months until they 'identify' an issue that requires an outside consultant.  If they didn't know what the fuck they were doing the plan down to the implement to the T should been designed by a blockchain expert from get go.  Also is telling how incompetent the head developer is.
- Due to the fact they didn't draw up the proper architecture/plans from the get go, everything has to be scrapped so they literally sat on their ass and wasted investors' money since most of their useless work went to the trash bin.
- Many team members left the project.  I would too before this shitcoin stains my resume.
- Doesn't look like they hire a new architecture/lead dev to handle all the issues above.  Expect more delays.
- January 15 2018 is testnet/mainnet blockchain release date.   That's it.  Afterwards they have to work on the 'betting' portion.  In other words, nothing working.

Take your money elsewhere if you are smart.
lotuspod

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:49:08 AM

- Created an ETH contract to handle MayWeather/McGregor bet even though they chose to go with Wave platform despite all objections (probably didn't know how to write it on Wave platform), but yet they are 'developing' on the Wave Platform.
- Manually sent out payment (why wasn't this scripted/automated?) for MayWeather/McGregor fight
- Pay out 100x more because the payout was done manually (which introduce human error).  I don't know about you, but it isn't hard to do a 5th grade math check.  Speaks a lot about the team and the lack of debugging by the team.
- Kept coding like monkeys for months until they 'identify' an issue that requires an outside consultant.  If they didn't know what the fuck they were doing the plan down to the implement to the T should been designed by a blockchain expert from get go.  Also is telling how incompetent the head developer is.
- Due to the fact they didn't draw up the proper architecture/plans from the get go, everything has to be scrapped so they literally sat on their ass and wasted investors' money since most of their useless work went to the trash bin.
- Many team members left the project.  I would too before this shitcoin stains my resume.
- Doesn't look like they hire a new architecture/lead dev to handle all the issues above.  Expect more delays.
- January 15 2018 is testnet/mainnet blockchain release date.   That's it.  Afterwards they have to work on the 'betting' portion.  In other words, nothing working.

There's so much misinformation, unfounded opinions, and some straight up lies in here that idk where to even begin lol, just wait for the update(s) and you'll see this guy and the few other trolls get proven wrong on much of this.  Most of his posts are just him concern-trolling a few projects he had unrealistic expectations on, and then going into random fits of childish cursing and insults when he doesn't get an instant profit or at any news he doesn't like.

Still funny how none of these guys warned about any of the actual crypto betting projects that went under recently, yet they sure find the time to bash this one like it's the worst thing ever.  In reality, Wager is one of the best in its sector.  Look at the distribution on some of these other betting coins, devs are keeping a ridiculous amount and some still trying to call it decentralized.  Meanwhile, the wgr devs have kept only a very modest portion of the total wgr.  They also burned nearly 1% of the entire supply by taking on a large amount of exposure/risk with the mayweather promo bet, when they could've just kept it for themselves.  The 100x mistake is almost nothing in the long-term, hilarious to see a few of you guys act like it's the end of the project lol

DYOR on all of these betting projects and do a thorough comparison, you'll see that this is one of the best of the bunch(circulating supply vs. total supply is a good place to start).  There's tons of buy support right now, and hardly any sell orders...so it's not too hard to see which way this one is going.  Trying to compare it to btc currently is just lol, since alts as a whole are down quite a bit against btc lately but it'll surely pass after this fork hype.  Many of the other betting coins are down a lot more than this one, and a few are at a serious risk of failing...while Wagerr has been slowly expanding the team with solid talent and quietly working hard.   More on this and other interesting things in the coming update... Wink
dz4505

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:51:04 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:18:02 AM by dz4505

- Pay out 100x more because the payout was done manually (which introduce human error).  I don't know about you, but it isn't hard to do a 5th grade math check.  Speaks a lot about the team and the lack of debugging by the team.
- Many team members left the project.  I would too before this shitcoin stains my resume.

There's so much misinformation, unfounded opinions, and some straight up lies in here that idk where to even begin lol, just wait for the update(s) and you'll see this guy and the few other trolls get proven wrong on much of this.  Most of his posts are just him concern-trolling a few projects he had unrealistic expectations on, and then going into random fits of childish cursing and insults when he doesn't get an instant profit or at any news he doesn't like.

Still funny how none of these guys warned about any of the actual crypto betting projects that went under recently, yet they sure find the time to bash this one like it's the worst thing ever.  In reality, Wager is one of the best in its sector.  Look at the distribution on some of these other betting coins, devs are keeping a ridiculous amount and some still trying to call it decentralized.  Meanwhile, the wgr devs have kept only a very modest portion of the total wgr.  They also burned nearly 1% of the entire supply by taking on a large amount of exposure/risk with the mayweather promo bet, when they could've just kept it for themselves.  The 100x mistake is almost nothing in the long-term, hilarious to see a few of you guys act like it's the end of the project lol

DYOR on all of these betting projects and do a thorough comparison, you'll see that this is one of the best of the bunch(circulating supply vs. total supply is a good place to start).  There's tons of buy support right now, and hardly any sell orders...so it's not too hard to see which way this one is going.  Trying to compare it to btc currently is just lol, since alts as a whole are down quite a bit against btc lately but it'll surely pass after this fork hype.  Many of the other betting coins are down a lot more than this one, and a few are at a serious risk of failing...while Wagerr has been slowly expanding the team with solid talent and quietly working hard.   More on this and other interesting things in the coming update... Wink

One of the best ever awesome team then proceed to hire an outside consultant and...scrapped past 3 months worth of work.  Also, half the team left.  Good stuff.  This is where you say the old team was horrible and terrible while the new ones are the next Vitaliks.

Maybe start with hiring people who knows how to create a blockchain.

Please, feel free to point at the misinformation.  Roll Eyes If you don't see incompetency written on the wall from the chain of events you need glasses.

You're right - 100x payout is nothing - but it speaks volume how shitty the team is.  They don't have a simple check procedure before doing payout.  Giving 2 extra zeros in the end is not oops.  It is more like what the fuck? Where is the code review process.  If there is one there is no way this would have slipped through.  Or just, oh I don't know, do 5th grade math?  Someone bet 10k Wagerr at 1.16x return is not 1 mil wagerr back to them.  Come fucken on any junior high school kid can tell you so.  Then this was proceed by scrapping on all the coding that they did up to this point, but you're still bullish on this?  You mortgage your house or some shit on this?  I hope not.  You will lose the house.  Cheesy

Funny part is that if people listened to the 'FUDers' they would have taken profit and made money.  Instead people like you (and lucid) and your shitty advice caused plenty of investors to lose their money.  Stop giving out shit advice.  There is no mainnet till January at the earliest.  There won't be betting, meaning its not even functioning on Jan 15.  You will get another 1/2 year target date from there if they even meet the Jan 15th date.  

There is also no telling if they will make a Franklinstein that barely works.  People, go with safer coins out there - there are plenty out there - do your own research.  Do not listen to shillers like this that will no doubt cause you to lose your pants.  Take notice that I did not shill any coins - my advice is simple: avoid this piece of shit coin, unlike other actors here.  To people who say I want cheap Wagerr.  There are plenty of shitcoin with less MC on the market.  I wouldn't buy this even if it goes to 2 cent.   Stuff it.
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

More on this and other interesting things in the coming update... Wink

There are some good arguments here on both sides. It's actually good having a balanced view.. On the one hand we have 1 person advising not to buy anymore and then another providing positives on the team regardless of setbacks.
In truth, the slack was getting a bit silly with the lambo talk. Atleast now people might be more inclined to watch what eventuates rather than blindly buying up.

Lotus you seem to know alot about the project, do you communicate regularly with dev's?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

i'll agree both sides, i for one still believe this one will be big but the timeline is now extended and i'm not pleased how this fucking team is handling things FOR NOW.

granted, come Q1 2018 onwards I think wgr will grow very quick in developement AND pricing.

if this gets to trex it'll moon.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: