Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

As time goes by and the 'absence' of any confidence encouraging updates from Gigawatt is causing people to lose trust in GW.

Perhaps you have lost trust, but I have not. My tokens are rented and generating income. That's good for me while I wait for my miner to be brought online. I'm expecting the miner to come online before too long as it was due in on 20-Sep, however, I'm not going to panic because it's not online yet. Hell, I'm not even worried.

You're so luck. I'm on the Batch 3 and now don't know when will it dispatch...
Waiting for their info update about this.

Patience is our success here. I am also waiting for the batch 3 to distribute the tokens. After they distribute it I will immediately start on renting it out and I will buy more WTT token so it will raise up my daily earning.

I am just hoping that they will update us regarding on distributing the batch 3 and 4.

Yes i am not phased by wait either, its a actual business infrastructure and will be renting them out. Does anyone know how the payments for renting will be made will they be in fiat or crypto?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:26:03 AM

Any one looking to sell WTT? pm me.

ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:43:02 AM

As time goes by and the 'absence' of any confidence encouraging updates from Gigawatt is causing people to lose trust in GW.

Perhaps you have lost trust, but I have not. My tokens are rented and generating income. That's good for me while I wait for my miner to be brought online. I'm expecting the miner to come online before too long as it was due in on 20-Sep, however, I'm not going to panic because it's not online yet. Hell, I'm not even worried.

You're so luck. I'm on the Batch 3 and now don't know when will it dispatch...
Waiting for their info update about this.

Patience is our success here. I am also waiting for the batch 3 to distribute the tokens. After they distribute it I will immediately start on renting it out and I will buy more WTT token so it will raise up my daily earning.

I am just hoping that they will update us regarding on distributing the batch 3 and 4.

Yes i am not phased by wait either, its a actual business infrastructure and will be renting them out. Does anyone know how the payments for renting will be made will they be in fiat or crypto?

Crypto. What you earn is based on what the miner using the tokens is generating. I am receiving BTC and ETH currently, and for a while was receiving LTC, too.

No mining at the moment.
iGotHope

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:20:16 AM

From GW Telegram

http://i64.tinypic.com/2cy5ymo.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/30huans.jpg

Oh boy This delay is killing me...
I did exactly what you said on Ether-delta.
Withdraw and transfer to GigaWatt account.
Now I see my 118Wtt token in place on GigaWatt... it does take long time to transfer from EtherDelta.
Now I am 118 Watt token holder so I could rent out many tokens as I want ? by next week I will have 11 Antminer L3+ deliver to GigaWatt so now I am a token holder I could rent tokens for all 11 L3+ miners?
and I heard there is issue with Bitmain PSU at Gigawatt I have order those as well with my L3 so which PSU do I need to purchase and what Power cable do I need?
About the PSU you should email them I think.

The building seems easy to construct. In the plan, by now should have 9 pods +, and I am guessing this was the reason. I wonder though whose miners are those? and what pod is that, is it powered and such?
Nice looking pods. This ain't photshopped is it?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:39:19 AM

the Timeline at https://www.giga-watt.com/ doesn't show any progress, @Giga_Watt please update it if you have any.

same concern right here, I been checked the cryptonomos.com/wtt. usually the information about release date of the certain batch will be announced there. but it looks like they will be giving an update after all the pods ready to take off.

Calm down guys. There is an update in the timeline:

https://www.giga-watt.com/promo/timeline

Pangborn pod 1 with only two more tasks. Moses Lake pod 1 and 2 with progress....
Ok, thanks for updates.
Check https://www.giga-watt.com/promo/timeline for new progress...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

the Timeline at https://www.giga-watt.com/ doesn't show any progress, @Giga_Watt please update it if you have any.

same concern right here, I been checked the cryptonomos.com/wtt. usually the information about release date of the certain batch will be announced there. but it looks like they will be giving an update after all the pods ready to take off.

Pangborn pod 1 with only two more tasks. Moses Lake pod 1 and 2 with progress....
Ok, thanks for updates.

Actually, we can see the progress of the project by checking their blog on official website. I would be expecting that they will be releasing the token on what they promise us.

And, right now as you can see the market value of WTT is on a stable period.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Ok, thanks for updates.

Actually, we can see the progress of the project by checking their blog on official website. I would be expecting that they will be releasing the token on what they promise us.

And, right now as you can see the market value of WTT is on a stable period.

Appreciate your optimism but I am losing my trust. Which Blog are you referring to?

It is frankly very unprofessional how Giga-Watt is communicating = no communication. A lot of money was invested in this company and what do the investors get back? Nothing!

I am getting the feeling we are being scammed here. I said it SCAM. How is it possible that a big team like that, is not able to say what is going on right now.
There is NO mention of the delay, nowere, I did not receive any information about the current situation...

I can tell you this,  there will be enough fiat left to sue Giga-Watt if they are playing us here...
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:53:43 PM

Appreciate your optimism but I am losing my trust. Which Blog are you referring to?

It is frankly very unprofessional how Giga-Watt is communicating = no communication. A lot of money was invested in this company and what do the investors get back? Nothing!

I am getting the feeling we are being scammed here. I said it SCAM. How is it possible that a big team like that, is not able to say what is going on right now.
There is NO mention of the delay, nowere, I did not receive any information about the current situation...

I can tell you this,  there will be enough fiat left to sue Giga-Watt if they are playing us here...

There was an official delay announcement. Check post #1259.
fm1984

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:06:55 PM

Received a few minutes ago via email:

"Hello one and all.

First I want to thank everyone for the positivity we've been experiencing both via online channels as well as at the open house events! I've also received a TON of really supportive energy from the community and I can't thank you enough... it really keeps us all going when there's huge amounts of hard work to do.

Unfortunately, I have to announce a delay in construction which will block us from issuing Batch 3 tokens on time. We've been working tirelessly to bring pods out of the ground, but several conditions related to the construction and planning process have introduced additional delays that are now clearly keeping us from turning up as many pods as planned for Sept and October. The process of building the pods and deploying equipment is going as expected. The real time-impact has to do with permitting, planning and inspections. Our GigaPods were virtually the first purpose-built blockchain processing facilities these people had ever seen, and it has caused small delays at every turn.

The good news is that we are through most of that. We have educated the stakeholders in two counties about our GigaPod construction processes and how the finished product looks and works. I expect these types of delays to become less and less now that it has become familiar to them.

Our construction crews and electricians are getting pod construction down to a science. We will continue to run day and night crews to bring up as much power capacity as possible, as soon as possible.

On the topic of hardware arriving in September: there's significantly less equipment arriving in September than the amount of power we are building, so it becomes a little easier to see through to getting it all running. I expect to have much of the September hardware running soon after it comes in. Because the construction process is not a perfect science, its hard to know exactly when backed up gear will be put into service. To mitigate the situation, GW is seeking any and all alternative solutions to get gear running as soon as possible so that it won't just sit on the warehouse shelves. As a miner myself, I know just how important that is to our customers.

I'm sure that questions and concerns will still linger, so I am planning to make myself personally available on chat channels in order to answer questions whether to the group or to me personally. I do appreciate your continued patience and support. I want you to know that the whole GW team is directly focused on getting tokens issued and miners running as fast as humanly possible.

It’s always hard to maintain communications and transparency during the chaotic startup phase, but we are committed to improving on this front. We are improving our support to clients slower than we and everyone wanted but are progressing on that. Within the next 3 to 4 business days I will begin releasing weekly updates to help everyone track progress along the new timelines. I aim to improve confidence in Giga Watt and significantly reduce concerns you may have going forward.

Best Regards
Dave Carlson, CEO
Giga Watt, Inc."

Tnx for the info but do you mean this with an official statement? This is a message from Mr Carlson to someone with very little info in it, firstly I believe a serious company should inform (all) their  custumors directly i.e. email, statement on the official website etc.
Secondly everyone is just happy with some deficient "timeline" which is not even been updated regularly. According to the Giga-Watt strategy there should be 10+ Pods right now, but they are keeping us satisfied with some updates on 4 Pods... 

WtF???

don´t wanna FUD but with every day I am getting more and more suspecious of this company. I guess this is maybe a worthless ICO after all Sad

Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:09:37 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:23:33 PM by Mr Frog

I can tell you this,  there will be enough fiat left to sue Giga-Watt if they are playing us here...

You should go on their Telegram platform. Link in the first message from this OP.
Dave Carlson is at least 2 or 3 times a week answering any questions. He was yesterday in the chat.

UL inspectors are giving GW hard time to get final authorizations. They refused the PSU from Bitmain. Now they asking about the fan, if they are fire proof or something like that...

Dave is 100% focus on making it working. Also check the pod pics I posted earlier on this threat from Dave on Telegram.

It is not a Scam.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Tnx for the info but do you mean this with an official statement? This is a message from Mr Carlson to someone with very little info in it, firstly I believe a serious company should inform (all) their  custumors directly i.e. email
I received that info by email.
cuteman

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

does anybody know, if i got some tokens from batch 1, and rent them out,  and just received a miner, does GW allow me to deploy it and start mining straight away?  Or PSU will be an obstacle?
fm1984

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

I can tell you this,  there will be enough fiat left to sue Giga-Watt if they are playing us here...

You should go on their Telegram platform. Link in the first message from this OP.
Dave Carlson is at least 2 or 3 times a week answering any questions. He was yesterday in the chat.

UL inspectors are giving GW hard time to get final authorizations. They refused the PSU from Bitmain. Now they asking about the fan, if they are fire proof or something like that...

Dave is 100% focus on making it working. Also check the pod pics I posted earlier on this threat from Dave on Telegram.

It is not a Scam.
Ok tnx. Hope this all works out. Gonna check Telegram. But what bothers me more than the delay is the lack of transparancy. Everyone should be informed. Secondly why did the write in their White Paper and Cryptonomos website, that they have pods running from July already. There should have been 3 Pods operational til 1st Sep. If that was the case, how come this problems with the PSU and cooling fans occur now in September? Smells fishy...
Hope I am wrong, cause the concept is gold
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

It is not a Scam.
Ok tnx. Hope this all works out. Gonna check Telegram. But what bothers me more than the delay is the lack of transparancy. Everyone should be informed. Secondly why did the write in their White Paper and Cryptonomos website, that they have pods running from July already. There should have been 3 Pods operational til 1st Sep. If that was the case, how come this problems with the PSU and cooling fans occur now in September? Smells fishy...

1. I got that mail from Cryptonomos and Giga Watt. It was official.
2. They didn't say that three pods but three existing facilities (whitepaper) or units (homepage) are in operation and mostly rented out. I take from this that all pods must be build and the three existing facilities are from the former Mega Big Power project. This also means that buyers from the first batch can only rent out till the first pods are finshed. And none are finished yet because the final inspection is an open task in the timeline.

So we might all calm down and have a coffee.

fm1984

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

It is not a Scam.

1. I got that mail from Cryptonomos and Giga Watt. It was official.
2. They didn't say that three pods but three existing facilities (whitepaper) or units (homepage) are in operation and mostly rented out. I take from this that all pods must be build and the three existing facilities are from the former Mega Big Power project. This also means that buyers from the first batch can only rent out till the first pods are finshed. And none are finished yet because the final inspection is an open task in the timeline.

So we might all calm down and have a coffee.

Smiley sipping on my espresso Wink

1. I got nothing in my email, nothing. And also BS replies when contacting the support team.
2. If you look at the timeline provided by cryptonomos. The timeline is the same during the token sale. It clearly states that a first pod is gonna be completet by july, and until 1 September two other pods should have been completed. This is the timeline which was available the whole time. But as it now appears it was false... There were no pods completed.

Still do no know how things are with batch 4, batch 5. Miners ...

Will just have to give them the benifit of the doubt.

ricardoam

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

I've been following this thread and just wanted to post here my experience as well.

On 12 of July I've order 1 L3+ and got this time for delivery:

"
Hi Ricardo,

The L3+ is set for mid-September delivery to Giga Watt facility; You will receive tracking info when your miner ships from the manufacturer.

Best,

Customer Support
Giga Watt Inc.
"

Recently I ask again how was the status of my order and I got the following email:

"Hello Ricardo, your L3 is scheduled to ship out from the manufacturer by the end of the month and arriving at Giga Watt facility sometime early to mid October."

I understand the delay of tokens but there was nothing communicated about the delay in delivery from Bitmain. There is still no explanation regarding this.
chefkolonel

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

tja my miners arived there at 15th of august and still not working or communication or what so ever....
cuteman

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:03:46 PM

tja my miners arived there at 15th of august and still not working or communication or what so ever....
Do you have tokens already for it to mine?
kaevandus

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:10:25 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:29:20 AM by kaevandus

There's a new unofficial forum dedicated to WTT: http://www.wttclub.com/forum.  It's NOT affiliated with Giga Watt. Inc., just a bunch of miners like you and me.

Check it out and sign up.  We'll have the latest updates from Giga Watt, threads for answering questions about renting WTT, when we're going to get them, details from people who've made site visits, how to transfer WTT from Cryptonomos to your GW dashboard, etc.

To summarize:

1. Sign up at http://www.wttclub.com/forum
2. Huh
3. Lambos!
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

Yo WTT fam,  there's a new forum just dedicated to WTT: http://www.wttclub.com/forum

Check it out and sign up.  We'll have the latest updates from Giga Watt, threads for answering questions about renting WTT, when we're going to get them, details from people who've made site visits, how to transfer WTT from Cryptonomos to your GW dashboard, etc.

To summarize:

1. Sign up at http://www.wttclub.com/forum
2. Huh
3. Lambos!

excellent thanks for the update,  I'll go sign up for that now. BTW love the Lambo's but right now Id settle for a ducati.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: