Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

unable to send wtt from cryptonomos to giga watt..
it shows code incorrect code, but i followed the code that sent to me and tried many times..

can anyone help?

My code was not sent to me. Did you get the right code?

1. Go to your giga-watt.com/dashboard
2. Press the circle with the + (get tokens)
3. In the pop up choose cryptonomos
4. copy the UUID Number to the send function in your cryptonomos dashboard and then send
5. try it with one token first
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethminer74

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:31:06 AM

Question guys...

I'm Currently waiting for my Batch 4 token release I guess it's 4~6 week delay? so Sep 15th was org batch 4 release date so 6 weeks will be end of October?  is that right?
My Antminers are shipping from Bitmain as we speak and I don't know what to do.
They are ship directly to Giga Watt but I have no wtt tokens to run the miners.
So I went to Ether-Delta and bought 117 Wtt tokens for 1 Eth (I paid $1.20 on ico) for a test.
I have transferred 1 wtt token to Gigawatt hosting wallet (get tokens+ and ETH wallet) but I don't see that 1 wtt token I have transferred.
Is this the right way of doing this wtt token transfer?
And also if I have transferred all 118 wtt tokens to Gigawatt am I allowed to rent tokens for all my miners until the Batch 4 release?
I will have about 11 L3+ total by end of September.
Gigawatt support told me I can't rent the tokens because currently I am not a token holder.  So I did purchase some from Ether-Delta exchange so am I allowed to rent the tokens from other people?

and I only see 4 pods are on the way which pod is for Batch 3 and 4?

Triangulum

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:09 AM

Question guys...

I'm Currently waiting for my Batch 4 token release I guess it's 4~6 week delay? so Sep 15th was org batch 4 release date so 6 weeks will be end of October?  is that right?
So I went to Ether-Delta and bought 117 Wtt tokens for 1 Eth (I paid $1.20 on ico) for a test.
I have transferred 1 wtt token to Gigawatt hosting wallet (get tokens+ and ETH wallet) but I don't see that 1 wtt token I have transferred.
And also if I have transferred all 118 wtt tokens to Gigawatt am I allowed to rent tokens for all my miners until the Batch 4 release?
Gigawatt support told me I can't rent the tokens because currently I am not a token holder.  So I did purchase some from Ether-Delta exchange so am I allowed to rent the tokens from other people?

Batch 3 is delay 4-6 weeks. Batch 4 is unknown, probably 6-10 weeks. I think the 4 pods under construction on Giga Watt timeline are for batch 1 & 2.

How did you transfer WTT tokens to your Giga Watt account? Did you withdraw them from "EtherDelta" column to "Wallet" column first, then transfer from Wallet to you GigaWatt account? It's a 2-step process. It also takes some time for the tokens to be transferred.

As long as you have a few WTT tokens in your Giga Watt account, you should be able to rent the rest to cover your miners' usage.

Hope it helps.
marx hu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

unable to send wtt from cryptonomos to giga watt..
it shows code incorrect code, but i followed the code that sent to me and tried many times..

can anyone help?

My code was not sent to me. Did you get the right code?

1. Go to your giga-watt.com/dashboard
2. Press the circle with the + (get tokens)
3. In the pop up choose cryptonomos
4. copy the UUID Number to the send function in your cryptonomos dashboard and then send
5. try it with one token first

what i meant the code is 2fa from cryptonomos. i disabled it and done. thx buddy Cheesy Cheesy

Triangulum

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:07:53 AM

20 days waiting for my batch 3 tokens... any news other than "coming soon"?  Huh Huh
they wrote about 5-6 weeks delay, so it is not time yet ...

thanks, can you point me to where that was said?

Giga Watt sent out the email below on 09/01/17.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello one and all.

First I want to thank everyone for the positivity we've been experiencing both via online channels as well as at the open house events! I've also received a TON of really supportive energy from the community and I can't thank you enough... it really keeps us all going when there's huge amounts of hard work to do.

Unfortunately, I have to announce a delay in construction which will block us from issuing Batch 3 tokens on time. We've been working tirelessly to bring pods out of the ground, but several conditions related to the construction and planning process have introduced additional delays that are now clearly keeping us from turning up as many pods as planned for Sept and October. The process of building the pods and deploying equipment is going as expected. The real time-impact has to do with permitting, planning and inspections. Our GigaPods were virtually the first purpose-built blockchain processing facilities these people had ever seen, and it has caused small delays at every turn.

The good news is that we are through most of that. We have educated the stakeholders in two counties about our GigaPod construction processes and how the finished product looks and works. I expect these types of delays to become less and less now that it has become familiar to them.

Our construction crews and electricians are getting pod construction down to a science. We will continue to run day and night crews to bring up as much power capacity as possible, as soon as possible.

On the topic of hardware arriving in September: there's significantly less equipment arriving in September than the amount of power we are building, so it becomes a little easier to see through to getting it all running. I expect to have much of the September hardware running soon after it comes in. Because the construction process is not a perfect science, its hard to know exactly when backed up gear will be put into service. To mitigate the situation, GW is seeking any and all alternative solutions to get gear running as soon as possible so that it won't just sit on the warehouse shelves. As a miner myself, I know just how important that is to our customers.

I'm sure that questions and concerns will still linger, so I am planning to make myself personally available on chat channels in order to answer questions whether to the group or to me personally. I do appreciate your continued patience and support. I want you to know that the whole GW team is directly focused on getting tokens issued and miners running as fast as humanly possible.

It’s always hard to maintain communications and transparency during the chaotic startup phase, but we are committed to improving on this front. We are improving our support to clients slower than we and everyone wanted but are progressing on that. Within the next 3 to 4 business days I will begin releasing weekly updates to help everyone track progress along the new timelines. I aim to improve confidence in Giga Watt and significantly reduce concerns you may have going forward.

Best Regards
Dave Carlson, CEO
Giga Watt, Inc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

Giga Watt sent out the email below on 09/01/17.

Hello one and all.

First I want to thank everyone for the positivity we've been experiencing both via online channels as well as at the open house events! I've also received a TON of really supportive energy from the community and I can't thank you enough... it really keeps us all going when there's huge amounts of hard work to do.

Unfortunately, I have to announce a delay in construction which will block us from issuing Batch 3 tokens on time. We've been working tirelessly to bring pods out of the ground, but several conditions related to the construction and planning process have introduced additional delays that are now clearly keeping us from turning up as many pods as planned for Sept and October. The process of building the pods and deploying equipment is going as expected. The real time-impact has to do with permitting, planning and inspections. Our GigaPods were virtually the first purpose-built blockchain processing facilities these people had ever seen, and it has caused small delays at every turn.

The good news is that we are through most of that. We have educated the stakeholders in two counties about our GigaPod construction processes and how the finished product looks and works. I expect these types of delays to become less and less now that it has become familiar to them.

Our construction crews and electricians are getting pod construction down to a science. We will continue to run day and night crews to bring up as much power capacity as possible, as soon as possible.

On the topic of hardware arriving in September: there's significantly less equipment arriving in September than the amount of power we are building, so it becomes a little easier to see through to getting it all running. I expect to have much of the September hardware running soon after it comes in. Because the construction process is not a perfect science, its hard to know exactly when backed up gear will be put into service. To mitigate the situation, GW is seeking any and all alternative solutions to get gear running as soon as possible so that it won't just sit on the warehouse shelves. As a miner myself, I know just how important that is to our customers.

I'm sure that questions and concerns will still linger, so I am planning to make myself personally available on chat channels in order to answer questions whether to the group or to me personally. I do appreciate your continued patience and support. I want you to know that the whole GW team is directly focused on getting tokens issued and miners running as fast as humanly possible.

It’s always hard to maintain communications and transparency during the chaotic startup phase, but we are committed to improving on this front. We are improving our support to clients slower than we and everyone wanted but are progressing on that. Within the next 3 to 4 business days I will begin releasing weekly updates to help everyone track progress along the new timelines. I aim to improve confidence in Giga Watt and significantly reduce concerns you may have going forward.

Best Regards
Dave Carlson, CEO
Giga Watt, Inc.

Yes I received that, but it doesn't day anything about a 4-6 week delay. And of course, there haven't been any weekly updates as promised. They better start communicating because this is starting to piss people off.
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

20 days waiting for my batch 3 tokens... any news other than "coming soon"?  Huh Huh
they wrote about 5-6 weeks delay, so it is not time yet ...

thanks, can you point me to where that was said?
got this info by email .
ethminer74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

Question guys...

Batch 3 is delay 4-6 weeks. Batch 4 is unknown, probably 6-10 weeks. I think the 4 pods under construction on Giga Watt timeline are for batch 1 & 2.

How did you transfer WTT tokens to your Giga Watt account? Did you withdraw them from "EtherDelta" column to "Wallet" column first, then transfer from Wallet to you GigaWatt account? It's a 2-step process. It also takes some time for the tokens to be transferred.

As long as you have a few WTT tokens in your Giga Watt account, you should be able to rent the rest to cover your miners' usage.

Hope it helps.

Oh boy This delay is killing me...
I did exactly what you said on Ether-delta.
Withdraw and transfer to GigaWatt account.
Now I see my 118Wtt token in place on GigaWatt... it does take long time to transfer from EtherDelta.
Now I am 118 Watt token holder so I could rent out many tokens as I want ? by next week I will have 11 Antminer L3+ deliver to GigaWatt so now I am a token holder I could rent tokens for all 11 L3+ miners?
and I heard there is issue with Bitmain PSU at Gigawatt I have order those as well with my L3 so which PSU do I need to purchase and what Power cable do I need?
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

From GW Telegram

Now I see my 118Wtt token in place on GigaWatt... it does take long time to transfer from EtherDelta.
Now I am 118 Watt token holder so I could rent out many tokens as I want ? by next week I will have 11 Antminer L3+ deliver to GigaWatt so now I am a token holder I could rent tokens for all 11 L3+ miners?
and I heard there is issue with Bitmain PSU at Gigawatt I have order those as well with my L3 so which PSU do I need to purchase and what Power cable do I need?
About the PSU you should email them I think.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Triangulum

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

Yes, you can rent all the tokens you need to power your miners. If you placed the order through Giga Watt, they will have to find replacement PSU for you. If you placed the order directly with Bitmain, you need to contact Giga Watt support to resolve the PSU issue because you have to purchase the PSU yourself and ship them to GW.
ethminer74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Yes, you can rent all the tokens you need to power your miners. If you placed the order through Giga Watt, they will have to find replacement PSU for you. If you placed the order directly with Bitmain, you need to contact Giga Watt support to resolve the PSU issue because you have to purchase the PSU yourself and ship them to GW.
Thing is when I asked Giga Watt support for the shipping address they have mentioned about manufactures PSU from Bitmain.
" Please know that that you must supply the manufacturers PSU if purchasing your own miners, also there will be a $20 set-up fee per miner and $40 per GPU miners. "
This is what they said now I have to get my own PSU?

This is BS....
I'm going to open house on the 22nd so I'll ask them about this...

Thanks Guys..

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

@Mr Frog: Thank you for sharing!  Smiley Smiley
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:02:29 AM

Any updates on delays for Batch 3 and Batch 4? 3 weeks no new information from GigaWatt (not count this pics).
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

Man Mr Frog, those Pics are a tease... Are you able to provide some detail of whay yhe photos are from are they the batch 1 and batch 2 areas and miners being installed? I am looking forward to getting my Batch 3 tokens!!!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:42:05 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:42:58 PM by Mr Frog

Any updates on delays for Batch 3 and Batch 4? 3 weeks no new information from GigaWatt (not count this pics).
@Mr Frog: Thank you for sharing!  Smiley Smiley
Man Mr Frog, those Pics are a tease... Are you able to provide some detail of whay yhe photos are from are they the batch 1 and batch 2 areas and miners being installed? I am looking forward to getting my Batch 3 tokens!!!
Did you go there or, copy/pasted stuff?

Also -this looks interesting:
https://www.gigawatt.sg/shop/gpu-miners/gigawatt-alpha-1-psu-included-miner-batch-1/

Those Pics are from GigaWatt Telegram. Posted by Dave Carlson & Some others from the staff I suppose.

Regarding the delays it is mainly due to the inspectors who are not helping in making it difficult for GW to meet their objectives. (PSU from BM not UL certified, Inspections,...)
No infos regarding the future Tokens release date.

For the miners things should move by the end of the week... hopefuly.
It's seems that S9 from August batch are on site at GW. Some L3+ (or all) from september batch may have arrived as well or close to arrive. But I am Not 100% sure about it.
The main problem is the PSU. They have found some UL certified but not enough and those take too much space.

I'll keep you in touch as soon as there is more infos on their Telegram.

It's frustrating. I know.
But GW is doing things professionally. The pods looks great & I still very happy and now becoming even proud to have invest in GW.

They will deliver, it only depends on inspectors now.

Cool

jack.harris

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

Two important things:

1) In China there is currently a crackdown going on against anything BTC. It may mean that the december batch (from Bitmain, located in China) will never arrive.

2) What has not been addressed so far: Gigawatt does not turn off your miner even when mining profits are lower than MEF (electricity/hosting). Gigawatt does not turn off or destroy your miner, it offers only to ship it to you once it's not profitable anymore. You pay for the costs of shipping/customs which will be a lot if you order several miners.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

It's been on my mind for a couple of days that US Gov. may be interfering trying to slow down GW as well. Like the Chinese are doing with BTC and the miners in China.

They seems more friendly right now (Not so much for the last weeks with GW) but you never know what will be the future. Like somebody reminds me on Telegram we are talking about a huge amount of electricity Power for GW in WA.

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Two important things:

1) In China there is currently a crackdown going on against anything BTC. It may mean that the december batch (from Bitmain, located in China) will never arrive.

2) What has not been addressed so far: Gigawatt does not turn off your miner even when mining profits are lower than MEF (electricity/hosting). Gigawatt does not turn off or destroy your miner, it offers only to ship it to you once it's not profitable anymore. You pay for the costs of shipping/customs which will be a lot if you order several miners.

For China, bitcoin mining generates millions of dollars a day in bitcoin that can be sold offshore - i.e., it's a potential source of foreign exchange income. What's more, the more bitcoin rises in price, the higher the dollar-equivalent value of those mining rewards (i.e. currently 12.5 bitcoin every 10 minutes approximately).

And take a look at statement from the exchange ViaBTC, it announced that Its mining pool is unaffected.

Putting this all together suggests to me that mining will continue unaffected, and mining chip producer s like bitmain will continue working.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

It's been on my mind for a couple of days that US Gov. may be interfering trying to slow down GW as well. Like the Chinese are doing with BTC and the miners in China.

They seems more friendly right now (Not so much for the last weeks with GW) but you never know what will be the future. Like somebody reminds me on Telegram we are talking about a huge amount of electricity Power for GW in WA.
Why do you think it would be slow down because it takes electricity? Do other facilities also going to be down because they cunsume energy? Even china do not stop mining yet.
US is not china.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: