Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:02:47 AM

Be aware of the fraud  Shocked Shocked

"recently we received very disturbing news: A new project emerged on the market, which, sadly and infuriatingly, copied Giga Watt’s model. ...

we would like to caution our clients and the market at large that these people are thieves and frauds" :

https://medium.com/cryptonomos/cryptonomos-official-position-on-https-tothemoonimus-com-d55daca3f04d

These guys from ToTheMoon  even started a branch on bitcointalk a few days ago  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158565.0

Hopefully no people from here sent money to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

Be aware of the fraud  Shocked Shocked

"recently we received very disturbing news: A new project emerged on the market, which, sadly and infuriatingly, copied Giga Watt’s model. ...

we would like to caution our clients and the market at large that these people are thieves and frauds" :

https://medium.com/cryptonomos/cryptonomos-official-position-on-https-tothemoonimus-com-d55daca3f04d

These guys from ToTheMoon  even started a branch on bitcointalk a few days ago  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158565.0

Hopefully no people from here sent money to them.

They actually didn't even change the name. They just turned the W letter upside down and pushed it to the back: WTT = TTM

I must admit it, this is already the high art of deception.  Grin Grin
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Any news out of GW today ?

1 Giga Pod completed — 0.75 MW  July 15th
2 Giga Pods completed — 2.4 MW  August 1st
Expansion of the unit — 0.9 MW  August 15th

3 Giga Pods completed — 4.5 MW  September 1st
9 Giga Pods completed — 15 MW September 15th

I am not sure I get 100% of the situation here.
We are September 16th and on the GW timeline it says :

PANGBORN
POD 1 & BUILDING A Unfinished

MOSES LAKE
POD 1 & POD 2  Unfinished

So is it the 1 giga + 2 giga Pods + The expansion of the unit. August 15th that we still waiting for ?

Which mean we are 12 Pods behind. Not Started yet. & 4 unfinished Pods.

Concerning the equipments. I will only speak for what I know.

The S9 at time of my purchase (June 16th) was suppose to ship between August 16th and August 21st. On a first pay first ship standard as they like to say on Bitmain Website at the time of the purchase.
Advertised August 28th By GW on their Website.

The L3+ at time of my purchase (June 14th) was suppose to ship between around September 13th and September 18th. Not 100% sure the date were exactly that on the Bitmain Website but at +/- 3 at least days for sure.
Advertised September 20th By GW on their Website.

As for today I have no news 100% confirmed either for the shipping or anything else concerning the miners.

I know we had a letter 15 days ago to justify the release delay of the WTT Tokens Batch 3 & 4 but I would be happy to have more news 15 days after..
Delays can always happen but Damn there is a lot of them here guyz.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
chip1982

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

Any news out of GW today ?

1 Giga Pod completed — 0.75 MW  July 15th
2 Giga Pods completed — 2.4 MW  August 1st
Expansion of the unit — 0.9 MW  August 15th

3 Giga Pods completed — 4.5 MW  September 1st
9 Giga Pods completed — 15 MW September 15th

I am not sure I get 100% of the situation here.
We are September 16th and on the GW timeline it says :

PANGBORN
POD 1 & BUILDING A Unfinished

MOSES LAKE
POD 1 & POD 2  Unfinished

So is it the 1 giga + 2 giga Pods + The expansion of the unit. August 15th that we still waiting for ?

Which mean we are 12 Pods behind. Not Started yet. & 4 unfinished Pods.

Concerning the equipments. I will only speak for what I know.

The S9 at time of my purchase (June 16th) was suppose to ship between August 16th and August 21st. On a first pay first ship standard as they like to say on Bitmain Website at the time of the purchase.
Advertised August 28th By GW on their Website.

The L3+ at time of my purchase (June 14th) was suppose to ship between around September 13th and September 18th. Not 100% sure the date were exactly that on the Bitmain Website but at +/- 3 at least days for sure.
Advertised September 20th By GW on their Website.

As for today I have no news 100% confirmed either for the shipping or anything else concerning the miners.

I know we had a letter 15 days ago to justify the release delay of the WTT Tokens Batch 3 & 4 but I would be happy to have more news 15 days after..
Delays can always happen but Damn there is a lot of them here guyz.

I agree with you and in essence we are 12 Pods behind. I am actually ok with the delay. A project of this size always has some hickups. The PSU issue is not there fault, then the final inspection, permission and construction delays it all comes together. Still I'm fine with that.

What really makes it frustrating is the non communication policy. I know we have slack, FB, instagram and twitter and all the rest, but the really critical questions are not being answered there. (didn't check telegram yet)

With the exception of the official Dave Carlson mail two week's ago I got all my information from second hand. That is a very challenging.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:04:49 PM

I agree with you and in essence we are 12 Pods behind. I am actually ok with the delay. A project of this size always has some hickups. The PSU issue is not there fault, then the final inspection, permission and construction delays it all comes together. Still I'm fine with that.

What really makes it frustrating is the non communication policy. I know we have slack, FB, instagram and twitter and all the rest, but the really critical questions are not being answered there. (didn't check telegram yet)

With the exception of the official Dave Carlson mail two week's ago I got all my information from second hand. That is a very challenging.

Oh no doubt I like & trust the concept, company, team, transparency aspect, ... and I am also ok with the delays. Even if they seems huge.
The lake of communication is as you said their big problem.

I just had an answer from them. Short and with out all the expected answers, as usual. Smiley

1- Hello,
Thanks for your message.  The timeline you referred to stands. Giga Watt is preparing updates now on construction & the hold up with inspections. Also, the team is putting together information for equipment purchasers right now so you will know which of the facilities your miners will go into.  You'll be able to look at our pod deployment schedule (https://giga-watt.com/promo/timeline) and know which of them your miners are scheduled for and will be available soon.

Regarding:
'Also, the team is putting together information for equipment purchasers right now so you will know which of the facilities your miners will go into.'
right now is cool but When will I have this infos ?  Today ?

2- Hi,
No exact time to advise when they'll push out updated info to the timeline. It's a priority they are working on now.

cuteman

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:18:20 PM

there will be 5-6 weeks delay according to them, don't worry  Wink
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

there will be 5-6 weeks delay according to them, don't worry  Wink

It's not being worry but inform. Have some up date weekly would be great.
They also said the first 4 pods would be finished by August 15th.  Wink

Also there is the tokens part, and there is the miners part.
It would also be great to be inform when your miner arrive on site or if the shipment is late.

chip1982

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

Oh no doubt I like & trust the concept, company, team, transparency aspect, ... and I am also ok with the delays. Even if they seems huge.
The lake of communication is as you said their big problem.

I just had an answer from them. Short and with out all the expected answers, as usual. Smiley

1- Hello,
Thanks for your message.  The timeline you referred to stands. Giga Watt is preparing updates now on construction & the hold up with inspections. Also, the team is putting together information for equipment purchasers right now so you will know which of the facilities your miners will go into.  You'll be able to look at our pod deployment schedule (https://giga-watt.com/promo/timeline) and know which of them your miners are scheduled for and will be available soon.

Regarding:
'Also, the team is putting together information for equipment purchasers right now so you will know which of the facilities your miners will go into.'
right now is cool but When will I have this infos ?  Today ?

2- Hi,
No exact time to advise when they'll push out updated info to the timeline. It's a priority they are working on now.

These emails are always non binding. You never know to whom you are actually speaking. I'm not a native english speaker, but would you formulate that like this if you work for GW?

2- Hi,

It sounds as if the author of the mail does not belong to GW. Maybe a third party managing the email flood for GW? I would have no problem with that. But why not say it out? I'm XXX from company XXXX and were helping GW in the client service......
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:52:27 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 10:05:33 PM by Mr Frog

These emails are always non binding. You never know to whom you are actually speaking. I'm not a native english speaker, but would you formulate that like this if you work for GW?

It sounds as if the author of the mail does not belong to GW. Maybe a third party managing the email flood for GW? I would have no problem with that. But why not say it out? I'm XXX from company XXXX and were helping GW in the client service......

It was Susie today.

Obviously if she can't tell me when they will have the update online, attached to the timeline (apparently) there is no chance she will be able to tell me when my miner will be online.  Grin

I don't know who is answering exactly or from where. But they don't have and are not able to get precise infos. Not very very helpful.
Nice and fast answer if you don't mind the lack of... answer.  : )

Fair enough I'll wait until one day I wake up and I have my miners connected, in the real world. And not only when I am sleeping.

chip1982

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

It was Susie today.

Obviously if she can't tell me when they will have the update online, attached to the timeline (apparently) there is no chance she will be able to tell me when my miner will be online.  Grin

I don't know who is answering exactly or from where. But they don't have and are not able to get precise infos. Not very very helpful.
Nice and fast answer if you don't mind the lack of... answer.  : )

Fair enough I'll wait until one day I wake up and I have my miners connected, in the real world. And not only when I am sleeping.

Yeah, same her. Patience is the key. On the other hand I can understand why they might not be too precise in their answers. On slack their are some guys shouting for reimbursement and cheaper mining because of the delay. And one guy even suggested legal measures against Bitmain  Grin
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:05:22 AM

This price right now ... could be interesting to buy some coins ...

Beside this, are they planning to list it on some exchanges?

Thanks ...  Smiley

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
chip1982

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

This price right now ... could be interesting to buy some coins ...

Beside this, are they planning to list it on some exchanges?

Thanks ...  Smiley

Yes, a listing is planned by year end. But due to numerous delays it might be rather Q1 or Q2 2018.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

Yeah, same her. Patience is the key. On the other hand I can understand why they might not be too precise in their answers. On slack their are some guys shouting for reimbursement and cheaper mining because of the delay. And one guy even suggested legal measures against Bitmain  Grin

From the S9 Bitcointalk threat, September 13th.

I ordered an S9 13.5TH on 7/8/17 that was promised to ship between September 10-20.
UPS says it will be delivered in the US Friday, 9/15...

Other also already received their S9 from the same Batch.

I can understand that some people get nervous with the lack of communication from GW. We have zero news concerning the delivery.
I don't know if they received the miner I ordered with them on June 16th who was suppose to arrive at GW at the end of August.

Even if I trust GW 100% it is a frustrating situation.

chip1982

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

Yeah, same her. Patience is the key. On the other hand I can understand why they might not be too precise in their answers. On slack their are some guys shouting for reimbursement and cheaper mining because of the delay. And one guy even suggested legal measures against Bitmain  Grin

From the S9 Bitcointalk threat, September 13th.

I ordered an S9 13.5TH on 7/8/17 that was promised to ship between September 10-20.
UPS says it will be delivered in the US Friday, 9/15...

Other also already received their S9 from the same Batch.

I can understand that some people get nervous with the lack of communication from GW. We have zero news concerning the delivery.
I don't know if they received the miner I ordered with them on June 16th who was suppose to arrive at GW at the end of August.

Even if I trust GW 100% it is a frustrating situation.

Yes, frustrating it is. But as Triangulum postet in #1440:

There isn't much activity on their Slack channel. Try their Telegram channel instead. It's much more active. GW CEO, Dave Carlson, said this morning that GW people were putting together info for equipment purchasers and that emails would be sent out to them with some indication as to which POD (or which set of power capacity that comes online) their miners would go into. According to their timeline, POD 1 at Pangborn already passed "Final City inspection prior Launch of the POD" and "UL listing inspection". "Hardware Deployment" is next on 09/16/17, "UL labeling" on 09/17 and "L&I Final Inspection - Occupancy" on 08/18. It seems the issue with BM power supply was resolved. WTT tokens for batch 3 and 4 are delayed for 5-6 weeks still. Hope it helps.

So we will hopefully at least get some info soon.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 03:54:45 PM by Mr Frog

Yes, frustrating it is. But as Triangulum postet in #1440:

There isn't much activity on their Slack channel. Try their Telegram channel instead. It's much more active. GW CEO, Dave Carlson, said this morning that GW people were putting together info for equipment purchasers and that emails would be sent out to them with some indication as to which POD (or which set of power capacity that comes online) their miners would go into. According to their timeline, POD 1 at Pangborn already passed "Final City inspection prior Launch of the POD" and "UL listing inspection". "Hardware Deployment" is next on 09/16/17, "UL labeling" on 09/17 and "L&I Final Inspection - Occupancy" on 08/18. It seems the issue with BM power supply was resolved. WTT tokens for batch 3 and 4 are delayed for 5-6 weeks still. Hope it helps.

So we will hopefully at least get some info soon.

Yep. : )

Infos we will have. We just don't know if it will be good or bad news. (Meaning we have no idea what hardware has been deployed yesterday. Even if they even really were deployed) We only know some hardware should be online around the 18th.

Next deployment should be online around the 26th. And then it is around October 4th.

Good Luck all.  Grin

chip1982

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

Yep. : )

Infos we will have. We just don't know if it will be good or bad news. (Meaning we have no idea what hardware has been deployed yesterday. Even if they even really were deployed) We only know some hardware should be online around the 18th.

Next deployment should be online around the 26th. And then it is around October 4th.

Good Luck all.  Grin

The consequence for me is that I currently do not buy any miners. I could, but I won't. I need to see at least one miner working.  Sad
LazyJones

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I do electrical.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:42:26 AM

Despite all the harping, I like the potential of this project. A coin based on a physical, tangible product with a definite upside.

I'm in for 3100wtt, 2 L3+'s and a D3. I have received no notification they have arrived. I'm a batch 3 wtt holder. Looking forward to turning everything on!

cuteman

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

We only know some hardware should be online around the 18th.

Will these be all from Sep,1st batches only?  Three Giga PODs ? 
cuteman

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:05:58 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 07:29:31 AM by cuteman

I'm a batch 3 wtt holder.

What is batch 3?    August 15th?

According to their initial plans:

Projected   Construction   Timeline
- July   15,   2017:   1   Giga   Pod   completed,   0.75   MW
- August   1,   2017:      2   Giga   Pods   completed, 2.4MW   
- August   15,   2017:   Expansion   of   the   unit,   0.9   MW
- September   1,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.5   MW
- September   15,   2017:   9   Giga   Pods   completed,   15   MW
- October   1,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.5   MW
- November   15,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.2   MW

And I wonder what is Batch 4?  My tokens are in it Smiley
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

I'm a batch 3 wtt holder.

What is batch 3?    August 15th?

According to their initial plans:

Projected   Construction   Timeline
- July   15,   2017:   1   Giga   Pod   completed,   0.75   MW
- August   1,   2017:      2   Giga   Pods   completed, 2.4MW   
- August   15,   2017:   Expansion   of   the   unit,   0.9   MW
- September   1,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.5   MW
- September   15,   2017:   9   Giga   Pods   completed,   15   MW
- October   1,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.5   MW
- November   15,   2017:   3   Giga   Pods   completed,   4.2   MW

And I wonder what is Batch 4?  My tokens are in it Smiley

Batch 3 was planned to be release September 1st, Batch 4 September 15th. They are both with 4 to 6 weeks delay.

I am waiting for some news today as POD1 is normally in the final step before going online...   Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: