Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:32:51 PM

All the things you talk about here are nice additions to the evolution fiction. But there isn't any basic evidence supporting evolution at all, that can't be ascribed to creation even better. And there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Three of them are, again:
1. probability math;
2. Irreducible Complexity;
3. no missing links in the fossils.

There are many more.

Cool

You know that just saying that doesn't prove anything?
If you want to say things give real argument. That's not what you're doing.
See for yourself, that's what you're doing:

"Evolution is the only possible explanation and here are 3 proofs:
-Lamas
-Eggs in boiling water
-The size of my penis"

You're saying the same thing.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

There is no proof of that. hoax or not, it's not important.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

I agree with you friend. It does not matter from what we descended. We are what we are, and that is only what is important. Future is what we need to be concerned about, and this moment even more than future. I do not know why, but to some people it is really important to know how we came to this world, maybe it is too me a bit too. But i am ok with not knowing too.
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:06:06 PM

Are you trolling? No matter how hard I try, I cannot take people like you seriously.
People need to read about evolution before they start arguing about it, because you get most of your "facts" wrong.

- No, people didn't evolve from monkeys, they share the common ancestry.
- New specie can evolve from only one organism of some specie, and just because that one organism changed, it doesn't mean that the others die out or change as well.
- Evolution doesn't provide the answer to the question how the first organism came to be, nor is that it's job.
- All changes in evolution started happening from the first mutation in some organism, they are happening right now and they will continue to happen. The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time.

These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

Do you really think that you can discover another, spiritual dimension of existence, spiritual world, with classic scientific tools?
No way.
Spiritual reality we can see only with our spiritual senses, not physical.
Before creation of the Universe, time and space didn't exist.
Physical world and physical laws didn't exist.
So, it's obvious that science can't answer, or discovers and validates theories about creation of the universe.
Only religion can do it.
Science can research only visible universe, after creation.

And which of the 4200 religions would that be?

No doubt its yours cause all the others got it wrong no doubt.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

Do you really think that you can discover another, spiritual dimension of existence, spiritual world, with classic scientific tools?
No way.
So, it's obvious that science can't answer, or discovers and validates theories about creation of the universe.
Only religion can do it.

Who cares what religion? Religion isn't anything until it gets into a person. And when it does, it is different than the religion of everyone else on the planet. Why? Because everyone thinks a little different than everyone else.

Make your religion the one that really works. Find out what the truth is, and live it. Evolution certainly isn't the truth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:14:12 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 05:09:16 PM by BADecker

All the things you talk about here are nice additions to the evolution fiction. But there isn't any basic evidence supporting evolution at all, that can't be ascribed to creation even better. And there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Three of them are, again:
1. probability math;
2. Irreducible Complexity;
3. no missing links in the fossils.

There are many more.

Cool

You know that just saying that doesn't prove anything?
If you want to say things give real argument. That's not what you're doing.
See for yourself, that's what you're doing:

"Evolution is the only possible explanation and here are 3 proofs:
-Lamas
-Eggs in boiling water
-The size of my penis"

You're saying the same thing.

Perhaps we are saying the same thing. But I know what I am talking about, while you don't seem to know much of anything... according to your own words.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

I agree with you friend. It does not matter from what we descended. We are what we are, and that is only what is important. Future is what we need to be concerned about, and this moment even more than future. I do not know why, but to some people it is really important to know how we came to this world, maybe it is too me a bit too. But i am ok with not knowing too.

Problem is that those evolutionists believe we will evolve in the future and create all kinds of harmful ideologies based on that false accusation. For example, Hitler.
xebrox

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

Problem is that those evolutionists believe we will evolve in the future and create all kinds of harmful ideologies based on that false accusation. For example, Hitler.

Do you really think that humans will always look like they do today? Evolution takes a long time, millions of years. It would be ill advised to have it as a center of any ideology, since it's something bigger than us and almost completely out of our conscious control.

Yes, Hitler made efforts to selectively breed a new German race of blue eyed, blonde haired supermen two meters tall each. However I think this was actually going against evolution as he was interfering with it's natural flow. There's a reason why normally people like this are rare to find for example they'll  have a hard time thriving in miserable conditions like in the far north.
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:10:04 AM

No way.
Only religion can do it.

There is only this physical reality out of which the entirety of existence emerges, including, but not limited to, words individuals use to describe what they cannot physically see, like "spiritual reality", "spiritual senses", "creation of the universe" and "religion", for example. This is my opinion on the matter, and all other similar matters as well.

There is nothing that can do a better job at explaining anything than the explanations (including preliminary ones) provided though the process of proper scientific inquiry.

Religions will have to bow the knee.  Grin

Solaris - of the Sun
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

No way.
Only religion can do it.

There is only this physical reality out of which the entirety of existence emerges, including, but not limited to, words individuals use to describe what they cannot physically see, like "spiritual reality", "spiritual senses", "creation of the universe" and "religion", for example. This is my opinion on the matter, and all other similar matters as well.

There is nothing that can do a better job at explaining anything than the explanations (including preliminary ones) provided though the process of proper scientific inquiry.

Religions will have to bow the knee.  Grin

It is science that proves that God exists, and science that proves that evolution is impossible. Religion doesn't have anything to do with it until after the proof.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:39:57 AM

Are you trolling? No matter how hard I try, I cannot take people like you seriously.
People need to read about evolution before they start arguing about it, because you get most of your "facts" wrong.

- No, people didn't evolve from monkeys, they share the common ancestry.
- New specie can evolve from only one organism of some specie, and just because that one organism changed, it doesn't mean that the others die out or change as well.
- Evolution doesn't provide the answer to the question how the first organism came to be, nor is that it's job.
- All changes in evolution started happening from the first mutation in some organism, they are happening right now and they will continue to happen. The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time.

These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution.
These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution..<YES YOU.. Grin

We change because we need to eat or the weather or not to be eaten ..
If all was good be no need to change..<Evolution the need to survive ..

200 million years
Crocodiles are the ultimate survivors. Having arisen some 200 million years ago, they have outlived the dinosaurs by some 65 million years. Even humans, the most fearsome predators ever to stalk the Earth, have failed to force into extinction any of the 23 species of crocodilians.

Why is a human black or white ..
Answer the weather black helps you in the sun..
White helps you in the cold..

The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time. Roll Eyes

Humans Are Speeding Up Evolution - YouTube
Video for evolution sped up▶ 2:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzlUZrt0Ums
21 Mar 2013 - Uploaded by Seeker
Turns out evolution isn't always slow. Scientists in Nebraska have discovered a bird evolving right before ..

Baby evolution - YouTube
Video for a baby is evolution▶ 3:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4Sxv4JqWM
14 Oct 2010 - Uploaded by shahar levi

Eggs and Their Evolution - Stanford University
https://web.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Eggs.html
With the exception of the platypus and echidna, mammals provide the ... Birds can lay their eggs in even drier environments than reptiles, because when the fatty .

Ape is not much different than a human..

But just lets remember that evolution is a fact as someone said plenty of evolution happening all around us   just need to take the time to look..

Even science evolution..Finger prints now DNA ..

Science evolution is human evolution it makes us survive better..

Evolution the need to change to make us live better..

mightydollar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

All right, let's think hypothetically for a moment. What if evolution really is a hoax? Who does this lie benefit? It obviously benefits enemies of religions, but how exactly will they profit from a world without religion?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

No way.
Only religion can do it.

We have many religions because man lost connection with God after human fall.
Still, religions are inspired and started by God in order to help us to understand purpose of life, spiritual reality, Creator etc.
Based on the spiritual foundation of each religion, some religions explain things more deeply but all religions have the same purpose, to connect us with our creator and origin, God.
Evolution is just human theory and can't explain things before the creation of universe, beyond time and space.
Only religions can explain it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

All right, let's think hypothetically for a moment. What if evolution really is a hoax? Who does this lie benefit? It obviously benefits enemies of religions, but how exactly will they profit from a world without religion?
Not much war.
Not many women and children getting abused by the religions nutters..

No islamic crazies blowing people up..
no American Christian crazies with banners insulting people as they walk past..
No throwing sheets over women to hide them..
no babies dicks getting cut and sucked..
No more lies and make believe ..
no more creepy vicars..
no more tax fiddles for the rich..

I think that should cover why i think it's a good idea to get rid of religion..

Earthalon is the only god Grin..It created you..

SO RECYCLE OR DIE..Yes we all will if you don't recycle         and it will be all your fault ..
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

These are just some common misconceptions that people have about evolution..<YES YOU.. Grin

200 million years
Crocodiles are the ultimate survivors. Having arisen some 200 million years ago, they have outlived the dinosaurs by some 65 million years. Even humans, the most fearsome predators ever to stalk the Earth, have failed to force into extinction any of the 23 species of crocodilians.

The reason why you don't notice it now is because the changes we know now, happened across very long period of time. Roll Eyes

Turns out evolution isn't always slow. Scientists in Nebraska have discovered a bird evolving right before ..

Baby evolution - YouTube

With the exception of the platypus and echidna, mammals provide the ... Birds can lay their eggs in even drier environments than reptiles, because when the fatty .

But just lets remember that evolution is a fact as someone said plenty of evolution happening all around us   just need to take the time to look..

If you're going to accuse me of being wrong, I'd like you to quote the parts that I got wrong, so I can know what you're talking about. Everything you wrote here has nothing to do with what I wrote and your one liners might fool someone, but to me they look just sad.

I could teach you about evolution and biology as much as I want (since it's my major), but to save some time I'll give you one more example to show how flawed your logic is.
Teleostei are the largest group of vertebrates by numbers and most of them fall pray to other animals or themselves, which shows your logic behind an apex predator (crocodile) quite stupid. Same story on the other hand, Placodermi (among other extinct animals) were fierce and huge predators that faced extinction because of many other factors. So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.

"But just lets remember that evolution is a fact as someone said plenty of evolution happening all around us   just need to take the time to look.." at this point I ask myself if you even read my post, because I was the one who said something similar to that. Are you sure you wanted to reply to my post?

EDIT: I just noticed why you might think that I wasn't on your side. When I said "misconceptions" I meant I tried to explain the common misconceptions in my post, not just note them. So the four lines "-" were my try to explain the misconceptions, not note them. Sorry, for that, I see why you lashed out on me.
Anyway, I did get a good write out of it.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

Well that's the only theory that has scientific facts behind it anyways. It may be that we came from a certain specie of ape that are not around anymore due to the evolution that became men. If you think about it logically, even if this theory has it's flaws, it's the closest we can get to how men came to be.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

Well that's the only theory that has scientific facts behind it anyways. It may be that we came from a certain specie of ape that are not around anymore due to the evolution that became men. If you think about it logically, even if this theory has it's flaws, it's the closest we can get to how men came to be.

There is not one scientific fact behind evolution. The things that are strong evidence in favor of evolution, can fit creation, or simple change, as well.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

200 million years

Baby evolution - YouTube

If you're going to accuse me of being wrong, I'd like you to quote the parts that I got wrong, so I can know what you're talking about. Everything you wrote here has nothing to do with what I wrote and your one liners might fool someone, but to me they look just sad.

I could teach you about evolution and biology as much as I want (since it's my major), but to save some time I'll give you one more example to show how flawed your logic is.
Teleostei are the largest group of vertebrates by numbers and most of them fall pray to other animals or themselves, which shows your logic behind an apex predator (crocodile) quite stupid. Same story on the other hand, Placodermi (among other extinct animals) were fierce and huge predators that faced extinction because of many other factors. So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.

"But just lets remember that evolution is a fact as someone said plenty of evolution happening all around us   just need to take the time to look.." at this point I ask myself if you even read my post, because I was the one who said something similar to that. Are you sure you wanted to reply to my post?

EDIT: I just noticed why you might think that I wasn't on your side. When I said "misconceptions" I meant I tried to explain the common misconceptions in my post, not just note them. So the four lines "-" were my try to explain the misconceptions, not note them. Sorry, for that, I see why you lashed out on me.
So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten. <OH YES IT IS..And it also about the weather .Cold hot wet windy..< will make life change .

The giant anteater and termites - YouTube
Video for anteater▶ 3:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2Qjxd9ycI

Designed that way through evolution to eat ants and termites..<giant anteater long sticky tongue designed to catch termites and ants..

Aye-aye eating - YouTube
Video for grub eater▶ 0:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkXHX_7ju0

Designed that way through evolution to eat grubs..< Long skinny finger to catch grubs..

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

200 million years

Baby evolution - YouTube

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten. <OH YES IT IS..And it also about the weather .Cold hot wet windy..< will make life change .

The giant anteater and termites - YouTube
Video for anteater▶ 3:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2Qjxd9ycI

Designed that way through evolution to eat ants and termites..<giant anteater long sticky tongue designed to catch termites and ants..

Aye-aye eating - YouTube
Video for grub eater▶ 0:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkXHX_7ju0

Designed that way through evolution to eat grubs..< Long skinny finger to catch grubs..

Evolution is very smart. Evolution is way smarter than people. Nobody can design life in the complex way evolution does. Perhaps the word "evolution" is just another word for "God."

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: