Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

Nature = god

I can definitely accept this.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

Nature = god

Two big points against this idea are:

1. Nature doesn't show us a reason or method for making the complexity.

2. There is way too much variety of intelligent-looking complexities right along side seeming lack of intelligence to blame the universe for only one, but not the other.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

I could teach you about evolution and biology as much as I want (since it's my major), but to save some time I'll give you one more example to show how flawed your logic is.
Teleostei are the largest group of vertebrates by numbers and most of them fall pray to other animals or themselves, which shows your logic behind an apex predator (crocodile) quite stupid. Same story on the other hand, Placodermi (among other extinct animals) were fierce and huge predators that faced extinction because of many other factors. So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.

I could teach you about evolution..<Not doing a very good job it looks like i am doing all the teaching Cheesy.

A tortoise as a shell why?..
So for it to have a shell what must of happened?..

So it evolved a shell to do WHAT?..

Evolution was brought about because someone never believed a man like being went zap and all was so..
So evolution proved that god is make believe ..

And this is why the religious freaks try to deny evolution ..

Evolution is fact ..
And space is full of life Wink..

Don't get upset i still love you even though your right on somethings but wrong on some other things..

Like the tortoise and the anteater .. Wink
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

What are you even on about?
When did I say evolution is a hoax or that the "eat or be eaten" and climate don't play the role in evolution?

You, sir, are an empty bucket that keeps staying the same no matter what gets poured into it. Try to read what I actually write and then come up with a decent reply.

All that, of course, if you are not a troll, which I find hard to believe to be true. This is where are discussion ends. Until you learn to read and construct proper replies, don't bother writing.
Keep believing that you're doing the teaching here, when you're just rolling around the same thing you said at the start.

Pointless typing just to gain activity? Okay, just give me a hint next time.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

Nature = god

2. There is way too much variety of intelligent-looking complexities right along side seeming lack of intelligence to blame the universe for only one, but not the other.

Cool

1. Why does there need to be a reason? The whole theory is that evolution is an random process, it has no consciousness or reason for the way it shapes organisms. It is simply down to random mutations. When a star goes supernova, is there a reason it does so (other than the physical processes ocurring in its core)? If not, could those same physical processes not be responsible for mutations in DNA?

2. If you believe there is too much variety of intelligent life, alongside organisms with seeming lack of intelligence, then what are you measuring this data against? It doesn't make sense to compare life on Earth to any other data set, because we haven't ever observed any other form of life.

So when you say "too much variety", what are you comparing this variety to?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:46:06 PM

Nature = god

Cool
Nature = god=kill to eat or be eaten..

Human Cannibalism and Head Hunting in Papua New Guinea ...
Video for cannibals of papua new guinea▶ 4:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea5aoOJ5bJo

So if god is true he is one evil thing..
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

^^ I have a feeling there are epic posters on this thread, bringing about a r-evolution.  Smiley

Solaris - of the Sun
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

Nature = god

Cool

1. Why does there need to be a reason? The whole theory is that evolution is an random process, it has no consciousness or reason for the way it shapes organisms. It is simply down to random mutations. When a star goes supernova, is there a reason it does so (other than the physical processes ocurring in its core)? If not, could those same physical processes not be responsible for mutations in DNA?

2. If you believe there is too much variety of intelligent life, alongside organisms with seeming lack of intelligence, then what are you measuring this data against? It doesn't make sense to compare life on Earth to any other data set, because we haven't ever observed any other form of life.

When a star goes supernova, is there a reason it does so ..Yes

What Is A Supernova? - YouTube
Video for why a supernova youtube▶ 2:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNqBKAvkpw

Always a reason ..
Why does someone have blue eyes ..

Why Do You Have Blue Eyes? - YouTube
Video for why do people have blue eyes youtube▶ 2:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfSfNIzN7q8

It doesn't make sense to compare life on Earth to any other data set, because we haven't ever observed any other form of life.

7 amazing new species discovered in 2016 - YouTube
Video for new species found on earth youtube▶ 1:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G9rRpTYVtk

New species found 2017 - YouTube
Video for new species found on earth youtube▶ 2:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YLZ9jeTyjM..

Butterfly species evolution in action - YouTube
Video for evolution in action▶ 3:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKZ_25q01AE
15 Jun 2011 - Uploaded by National Science Foundation
Scientists have found a population of tropical butterflies that may be on its way to splitting into two distinct ..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution in action▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ...
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

@popcorn

Dont light a fat joint before you login into bct  Cheesy

Hot-head and you are both pro evolution.

Look at the words "physical process" in protokols post and understand it in the context.

@good&evil god

We only know from certain books (he is pretty evil in the Old Testament) and the religious leaderships that god is good, caring etc pp.

God could be really evil and humanity with all its cruelsome stuff could just be a weird comedy show to him.

Anyway i seriously doubt that god is something like a person or rather i have a completely different understanding of a/the god entity in relation to most people who believe in god.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

@popcorn

Look at the words "physical process" in protokols post and understand it in the context.

@good&evil god

We only know from certain books (he is pretty evil in the Old Testament) and the religious leaderships that god is good, caring etc pp.

God could be really evil and humanity with all its cruelsome stuff could just be a weird comedy show to him.

Anyway i seriously doubt that god is something like a person or rather i have a completely different understanding of a/the god entity in relation to most people who believe in god.

Of course, when these guys remain pro-religion, at the same time science proves evolution to be a hoax, these guys simply have a religion in evolution.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

What are you even on about?
When did I say evolution is a hoax or that the "eat or be eaten" and climate don't play the role in evolution?

You, sir, are an empty bucket that keeps staying the same no matter what gets poured into it. Try to read what I actually write and then come up with a decent reply.

All that, of course, if you are not a troll, which I find hard to believe to be true. This is where are discussion ends. Until you learn to read and construct proper replies, don't bother writing.
Keep believing that you're doing the teaching here, when you're just rolling around the same thing you said at the start.

Pointless typing just to gain activity? Okay, just give me a hint next time.
Did you quote this?..

I could teach you about evolution and biology as much as I want (since it's my major), but to save some time I'll give you one more example to show how flawed your logic is.
Teleostei are the largest group of vertebrates by numbers and most of them fall pray to other animals or themselves, which shows your logic behind an apex predator (crocodile) quite stupid. Same story on the other hand, Placodermi (among other extinct animals) were fierce and huge predators that faced extinction because of many other factors.                 So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.<YOUR QUOTE Wink..

So i said why does a tortoise have a shell?.. So why does a tortoise have a shell ^^^^^

Why as an anteater got a long nose with a long sticky tongue?..

YOUR QUOTE BELOW..

So why does a tortoise have a shell?..

YOUR QUOTE BELOW..
So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.  <TORTOISE as a shell WHY

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.< ANTEATER as a long nose with a long sticky tongue why..

Some things wont change because they might have many numbers so if a few die it means nothing
to that specie ..

But you will find most changes will happen to eat or not to be eaten or the weather ..
All will make you change..

Even a birds wings change because of the wind..
Some like to ride the wind some like to cut through the wind..

All changes because of your need to live..

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.<YOU SAID IT not me Wink..

It's OK i pardon you Grin Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

@popcorn

@good&evil god

Now criptix my pretend Germany enemy  Cheesy.I love you really .. Grin

This is the problem..Your quote below..

So now you just made up your own god..
So now it comes to the point if no one ever told you about god  I.E a man like being that went zap
and everything was here     the world and what not  how would you imagine your god then?.

You know god because you was told by a human now because of science your making your own god up..

SO WHO IS STONED ME OR YOU Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

i have a completely different understanding of a/the god entity in relation to most people who believe in god.<YOU SAID IT not me..

Do you have a goblin under your bed..I DO Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Nature = god

Cool

Always a reason ..

It doesn't make sense to compare life on Earth to any other data set, because we haven't ever observed any other form of life.

Scientists have found a population of tropical butterflies that may be on its way to splitting into two distinct ..

This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ...

Evolution in action is simply change. All change, including evolution, is programmed into the univese through cause and effect.

Evolution by random, beneficial mutation does not exist.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

Your quote Badecker below..

Evolution in action is simply change. All change, including evolution, is programmed into the univese through cause and effect.

Evolution by random, beneficial mutation does not exist.

So please tell me which way does the wind blow?.

How hot will it be next year?..
How much rain will fall in 6 months from now?..

If your a spider which way will a predator come from to eat you..
And on any given day what type of animal will come to eat you..

All random unknowns ^..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

We humans evolved fingers a brain and a tongue all to communicate to share ideas ..

So now the human evolution is SCIENCE how will we protect ourselves SCIENCE..
How will we feed ourselves SCIENCE..
How will we live longer SCIENCE .

So the earth give us a brain to think to save ourselves ..

Most important is the EVOLUTION OF SCIENCE..

The need for your specie to live on ..Part man part machine?.
Drugs that make us live longer ..

ALL EVOLUTION..    The need to live on .

And if you think about it life must be strong very very strong..
So must be loads of life around the universe ..

Even this is possible ..
Planet like ours with life blows up travels through space to seed our planet with life..

BUT still it's all down to the weather or to eat or not to be eaten why we change..

And if you think about it we need to eat to survive which means killing something?..

So most evolution changes come because of the need to EAT and the need not to be EATEN..

And i can say what i want because i have a certificate for rescuing a rubber brick..

Well some people say they have a MAJOR Wink..
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

@popcorn

@good&evil god

Thats how H.P.Lovecraft understood the concept of God also in his stories of cosmic terror. It cannot be flat out discounted.

I would like to point out the fact, that christians did antropomorphize God through his son, Jesus Christ. In Islam or Judaism, God doesnt have human like form or intentions. Only interest in Humanity as a whole.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

@popcorn

@good&evil god

Thats how H.P.Lovecraft understood the concept of God also in his stories of cosmic terror. It cannot be flat out discounted.

I would like to point out the fact, that christians did antropomorphize God through his son, Jesus Christ. In Islam or Judaism, God doesnt have human like form or intentions. Only interest in Humanity as a whole.

Does it not say god is in the image of man..

You see your making stories up..

I have one how we come to be..

A big alien specie was flying around space and seen this big rock I.E the earth ..
It flew down because it been travelling around space and needed a big fat shit..
It done it's shit and many years later loads of creature come out the shit..

So that means every body is made of SHIT.. Cheesy Cheesy.

More believable than a man like being went zap and everything was so.. Grin
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

@popcorn

@good&evil god

Does it not say god is in the image of man..

You see your making stories up..

I have one how we come to be..

A big alien specie was flying around space and seen this big rock I.E the earth ..
It flew down because it been travelling around space and needed a big fat shit..
It done it's shit and many years later loads of creature come out the shit..

So that means every body is made of SHIT.. Cheesy Cheesy.

More believable than a man like being went zap and everything was so.. Grin

If you had anything else besides "opinions" and drugs, then perhaps you wouldnt be so weak  Wink faith and free will are two things that elevate us above animals. You chose not to.

Therefore your idea of God or of belivers is inconsequential. As the old ones used to say: Dogs keep barking, but caravan goes on.
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

Did you quote this?..

Teleostei are the largest group of vertebrates by numbers and most of them fall pray to other animals or themselves, which shows your logic behind an apex predator (crocodile) quite stupid. Same story on the other hand, Placodermi (among other extinct animals) were fierce and huge predators that faced extinction because of many other factors.                 So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.<YOUR QUOTE Wink..

So i said why does a tortoise have a shell?.. So why does a tortoise have a shell ^^^^^

Why as an anteater got a long nose with a long sticky tongue?..

YOUR QUOTE BELOW..

So why does a tortoise have a shell?..

YOUR QUOTE BELOW..
So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.  <TORTOISE as a shell WHY

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.< ANTEATER as a long nose with a long sticky tongue why..

Some things wont change because they might have many numbers so if a few die it means nothing
to that specie ..

But you will find most changes will happen to eat or not to be eaten or the weather ..
All will make you change..

Even a birds wings change because of the wind..
Some like to ride the wind some like to cut through the wind..

All changes because of your need to live..

So it's not about whether you eat or are eaten.<YOU SAID IT not me Wink..

It's OK i pardon you Grin Cheesy

What I meant to say was it's not only whether you eat or are eaten. If you actually read the rest of the paragraph you would get the context of it and notice that I said "faced extinction because of many other factors", meaning that "eat or get eaten" rule still applies, but it's not the only rule.

The only reason I felt like explaining that to you is because of your poor grammar and lousy sentence construction. "We change because we need to eat or the weather or not to be eaten" this sentence makes you believe that you meant "whether or not to be eaten", so I thought you didn't put climate in the story.

Like I said, if you want to have a decent exchange of words, try constructing your sentences a bit better and not throw one liners at me.

We already went through where I understood you wrong and where you understood me wrong. I took blame for my part, but you're just acting like a little kid who wants more and more, without ever admitting he might be wrong.

You're not wrong when it comes to evolution, but you're just weak minded in general and cannot grasp that you're repeating the same thing over and over again for no reason.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

Nature = god

Cool

Always a reason ..

@popcorn dude, you're preaching to the choir. Evolution is obviously real (until some overwhelming evidence to the contrary appears, which doesn't seem likely).

I was just pointing out the flaws in BADecker's "two big points".

@criptix, yeah "Nature = God" is an interesting idea, "pantheism" is one form of what you're talking about I believe.

It certainly makes a lot more sense to me that "God" is for example, the four fundamental forces of the universe, than some sort of conscious, anthropomorphised man in the sky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: