Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Science is a religion.

Evolution = Unproven
Gravity = Unproven
Big Bang Theory = Unproven

While these theories remain unproven to this day, many people regard them as facts because their scientists and their governments told them that they are.

Science is absolutely not a religion. It has nothing to do with the supernatural in any form. Any deference to authority in science discussions is because that authority has done the work to prove their assertions and that work can be followed by anyone with sufficient will to the source, e.g. do the experiments themselves. Religion's deference to authority hits a brick wall at the point anyone asks "why" or "how". Most religious adherents can't even explain why they believe the way they do except with a "just because" or "that's how I was raised", there is no fundamental rationalism built into religion like there is with science. There are many scientists who are deeply religious but science as a group is absolutely not religious in any sense of the word.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

There really is proof though,

Our own fetal cycle somewhat derives from virus materials because our evolutionary ancestors incorporated virus dna into our genome.

It's one possible theory for why cancer happens.  It's because your cell's dna gets damaged enough that the ancient viral genes are activated

Is that proof of evolution for you? It isn't scientific proof, however.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Evolution science has proved evolution is a hoax by finding no proof, and not even any clear evidence in favor of evolution.

The thing is that when presented with evidence for evolution (of which there is a staggering amount), you will just say "oh it's not evolution, it's adaption" or "this evidence doesn't explain everything, therefore it's incomplete and invalid". While at the same time you don't apply such criticism to the tenets of your faith, which you simply accept at face value, because doubting it would be sinful (I assume, correct me if I'm wrong).

You couldn't have said it better, that's exactly the problem with these type of people. They will easily believe a fairy tail that has no evidence yet so against well established scientific theories. He will keep yelling ''there is no proof'' bla bla.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution Start here badecker, for proof of evolution.

Thanks, man. I think it's a difference of mindset. If, hypothetically, you or I were shown irrrefutable empirical evidence that in fact there is, say, a Christian God, we'd have to accept it, whether we like it or not. Would it be bothersome? Sure, but if the evidence follows scientific, i.e. logical rules, so does the result and there wouldn't be much of a problem integrating these new findings into our world view. We don't lose anything.

As a religious person (I'm talking young earth religious, there's plenty of logically thinking religious people), if you accept just one scientific finding as fact (like the yeast example), then what stops you from accepting the next and the next and the next? In the end, nothing of what your life and personality was built upon is left. You lose everything.

The more you stand to lose, the stronger you fight it. That's why logical arguments and evidence as you presented here will not get through to the people you or I argue with.

No disrespect is meant to any religious person reading this, by the way. I appreciate your perspective. But this is what I think may motivate many believers.

I would like a God to exist. I was a believer when I was younger. If God and heaven existed it would be wonderful, however I can't just believe they do based on nothing. There is this idea that religious people have that we somehow don't want to accept god deliberately. I'm fairly sure anyone would like a heaven to exist we just don't have enough evidence for it.

There is also this idea of: '' you don't lose anything for believing in god''

First of all, it's impossible to force myself to believe in something and second, how would I know which god to pick?

But consider. Evolution is such a fantastic idea, that believing it is real makes God to be way more powerful than He expresses Himself to be. Why? Because it's easy to look at nature and see that there must be something behind it. It's easy to show that god exists by looking at cause and effect and the fact that we have no cause for all this.

But evolution? Evolution is such a fantastic thing that doesn't match nature, that believing it absolutely shows that there is a God Who is powerful beyond understanding to have made such a thing as evolution, right along with an organized universe like we have.

The whole idea of evolution backs up God way more than the reality we live in... that there isn't any evolution.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

There are many similarities in the basic forms of biological early life, and the consistency of evolutionary laws has been recognized. But this is not to say that they share a common ancestor. The concept of a biological species is that there can be no common reproductive offspring between two clocks. Therefore, it is a paradox that they come from a common ancestor.

Through the study found that biological morphology and meteorite strike energy model presents the high degree of consistency, therefore, speculated that biological semina were recorded the meteorite strike energy model, and in the earth's specific environment conditions for germination, and continuously with the environmental change.

Early scientists may be wrong about natural phenomena, but they are not necessarily deceptive, and may be the result of the limitations of scientific historical development.

You are simply saying adaptation. Nothing in what you say suggests evolution according to evolution theory. If it is simple evolution, you might as well say the word "change."

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:28 PM

Evolution science has proved evolution is a hoax by finding no proof, and not even any clear evidence in favor of evolution.

The thing is that when presented with evidence for evolution (of which there is a staggering amount), you will just say "oh it's not evolution, it's adaption" or "this evidence doesn't explain everything, therefore it's incomplete and invalid". While at the same time you don't apply such criticism to the tenets of your faith, which you simply accept at face value, because doubting it would be sinful (I assume, correct me if I'm wrong).

You couldn't have said it better, that's exactly the problem with these type of people. They will easily believe a fairy tail that has no evidence yet so against well established scientific theories. He will keep yelling ''there is no proof'' bla bla.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution Start here badecker, for proof of evolution.

Thanks, man. I think it's a difference of mindset. If, hypothetically, you or I were shown irrrefutable empirical evidence that in fact there is, say, a Christian God, we'd have to accept it, whether we like it or not. Would it be bothersome? Sure, but if the evidence follows scientific, i.e. logical rules, so does the result and there wouldn't be much of a problem integrating these new findings into our world view. We don't lose anything.

As a religious person (I'm talking young earth religious, there's plenty of logically thinking religious people), if you accept just one scientific finding as fact (like the yeast example), then what stops you from accepting the next and the next and the next? In the end, nothing of what your life and personality was built upon is left. You lose everything.

The more you stand to lose, the stronger you fight it. That's why logical arguments and evidence as you presented here will not get through to the people you or I argue with.

No disrespect is meant to any religious person reading this, by the way. I appreciate your perspective. But this is what I think may motivate many believers.

The thing that shoots down the evolution idea is something that you said. It's the little wording, "irrrefutable empirical evidence." There is no irrefutable empirical evidence that evolution exists. All the evidence fits concepts other than evolution better than they fit evolution.

In addition, there are hosts of, but several major, pieces of irrefutable empirical evidence that show that evolution can't exist. Because of these, the irrefutable empirical evidence relied upon by evolutionists, absolutely fits something else better.

Google "evolution is impossible" or any other set of words to find reasons why evolution can't have happened according to evolution theory. One piece of irrefutable empirical evidence that might not be easily found in searches, is cause and effect.

Cool

''evidence relied upon by evolutionists, absolutely fits something else better.'' Then they would call it something else, you keep saying the same shit but every piece of evidence for evolution disproves ''creationism''
Now you are trying to tell me that evolutionists wish that God existed!? LOL! They call it what they call it because that is what they wish existed. Period.

If God wanted to convince me of his existence, he would and yet he doesn't. I pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
You already know in your heart that God exists. God doesn't have to convince you of it. The thing that God is trying to do is coax you to be on His side, in favor of Him... without forcing you into it.

And yet nothing happens, ever. There are no miracles. This is very odd. Jesus makes specific promises in the Bible about how prayer is supposed to work.

I don't blame you for thinking like this. Even the Christians often think like this. So, to show you how wrong you are, I will let you show yourself. Here's how you can show yourself.

In the privacy of your home or office, grow another arm. Maybe grow two of them, one on each side, complete with shoulder-like sockets and joints. You can be a six-limbed person, kinda like the hexapeds in E. E. (Doc) Smith's book, Spacehounds of IPC.

Go ahead. Grow them. Or is all nature the miracle?

Jesus says that the miracles will happen according to your faith. You don't even believe that God exists. According to your faith, you are pushing yourself right out of life, even though God is working very hard to give you more time to change your mind... and faith direction.

The miracle for you (if you don't change) will be that God has offered you salvation, but you are rejecting it for a very painful destruction instead. It's like a joker who is dying of thirst out in the hot desert, finding a pool of the freshest cool water anyone could ever want, but trying to drink hot sand instead of the water. It's a miracle that salvation is there for you, but you would rather throw it away for something that is destroying you.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Science is a religion.

Evolution = Unproven
Gravity = Unproven
Big Bang Theory = Unproven

While these theories remain unproven to this day, many people regard them as facts because their scientists and their governments told them that they are.

Science is absolutely not a religion. It has nothing to do with the supernatural in any form. Any deference to authority in science discussions is because that authority has done the work to prove their assertions and that work can be followed by anyone with sufficient will to the source, e.g. do the experiments themselves. Religion's deference to authority hits a brick wall at the point anyone asks "why" or "how". Most religious adherents can't even explain why they believe the way they do except with a "just because" or "that's how I was raised", there is no fundamental rationalism built into religion like there is with science. There are many scientists who are deeply religious but science as a group is absolutely not religious in any sense of the word.

Nature has everything to do with the supernatural. Why? Because nobody knows how nature got started, and most of nature can't be duplicated beyond the methods of duplication that nature has within itself. Nature is completely unnatural. Nature is the biggest example of the supernatural that we have.

Cool

Dertcoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

There really is proof though,

Our own fetal cycle somewhat derives from virus materials because our evolutionary ancestors incorporated virus dna into our genome.

It's one possible theory for why cancer happens.  It's because your cell's dna gets damaged enough that the ancient viral genes are activated

Is that proof of evolution for you? It isn't scientific proof, however.

Cool

How can that not be scientific? It's purely scientific evidence.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

If you don't like this theory you can try to make another that should be better and not a hoax. But i think that easier to believe in something already created.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

The thing that shoots down the evolution idea is something that you said. It's the little wording, "irrrefutable empirical evidence." There is no irrefutable empirical evidence that evolution exists. All the evidence fits concepts other than evolution better than they fit evolution.

In addition, there are hosts of, but several major, pieces of irrefutable empirical evidence that show that evolution can't exist. Because of these, the irrefutable empirical evidence relied upon by evolutionists, absolutely fits something else better.

Google "evolution is impossible" or any other set of words to find reasons why evolution can't have happened according to evolution theory. One piece of irrefutable empirical evidence that might not be easily found in searches, is cause and effect.

Cool

''evidence relied upon by evolutionists, absolutely fits something else better.'' Then they would call it something else, you keep saying the same shit but every piece of evidence for evolution disproves ''creationism''
Now you are trying to tell me that evolutionists wish that God existed!? LOL! They call it what they call it because that is what they wish existed. Period.

If God wanted to convince me of his existence, he would and yet he doesn't. I pray in faith, knowing you will bless us as you describe in Matthew 7:7, Matthew 17:20, Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:24, John 14:12-14, Matthew 18:19 and James 5:15-16. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
You already know in your heart that God exists. God doesn't have to convince you of it. The thing that God is trying to do is coax you to be on His side, in favor of Him... without forcing you into it.

And yet nothing happens, ever. There are no miracles. This is very odd. Jesus makes specific promises in the Bible about how prayer is supposed to work.

I don't blame you for thinking like this. Even the Christians often think like this. So, to show you how wrong you are, I will let you show yourself. Here's how you can show yourself.

In the privacy of your home or office, grow another arm. Maybe grow two of them, one on each side, complete with shoulder-like sockets and joints. You can be a six-limbed person, kinda like the hexapeds in E. E. (Doc) Smith's book, Spacehounds of IPC.

Jesus says that the miracles will happen according to your faith. You don't even believe that God exists. According to your faith, you are pushing yourself right out of life, even though God is working very hard to give you more time to change your mind... and faith direction.

The miracle for you (if you don't change) will be that God has offered you salvation, but you are rejecting it for a very painful destruction instead. It's like a joker who is dying of thirst out in the hot desert, finding a pool of the freshest cool water anyone could ever want, but trying to drink hot sand instead of the water. It's a miracle that salvation is there for you, but you would rather throw it away for something that is destroying you.

Cool

So that's where the vicars got the idea from ^^^
God said bend over so i can finger your holy spirit         said the vicar                          ^^

God doesn't have to convince you of it.
thing that God is trying to do is coax you to be on His side, in favor of Him
without forcing you into it Shocked Shocked    

Don't leave your children with a preacher because their holy spirit will be invaded by gods preachers..

Now remember the amount of vicars who abused children over many years if god is here and can see all we do then you think after seeing one child get his holy spirit invaded he would stop it with god being so powerful and all ?..

So another proof no god ..Because all the religious freaks say he is so powerful but not so powerful
after all or his he BLIND?..

And are you saying god give you free will to abuse children? ..
So bolt of lightning to strike the vicar down BUT nothing WHY?

Because the earth made us you religious DOUGHNUTS  Cheesy Cheesy
YEP we evolved just like a potato  Grin

RELIGION IS DYING OUT Wink..

More harry potter style beliefs and jedi just for fun  Wink..
TO BE MYSTICAL <<21st century pass time not to be taken really serious  Wink..

Wizards magic dragons hug trees earth talking to us but all just a pass time and not to be taken seriously just for fun ..

No one expects a dragon to come from the sky and a wizard to zap the dragon away  Roll Eyes..
BUT      Badecker expects a god to fit him in a place were he lives forever doing what i will never know...Maybe fingering holy spirits  Cheesy Cheesy

he is a nut when it comes to religion  makes it all up most of it not even in any bibles what he says
so he already going to hell foer making his own god up Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No i don't care because no such thing as gods ..Talking to yourself in your own brains..
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
Merited by MJK_Anfaenger (2)

Cool

Cool

''Jesus says that the miracles will happen according to your faith. You don't even believe that God exists'' So no one believes hard enough to pray for someone else to grow a limb back? Odd....

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/15-answers-to-creationist/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 10:37:22 AM by Przemax

Cool

Cool

God said bend over so i can finger your holy spirit         said the vicar                          ^^

Don't leave your children with a preacher because their holy spirit will be invaded by gods preachers..

Now remember the amount of vicars who abused children over many years if god is here and can see all we do then you think after seeing one child get his holy spirit invaded he would stop it with god being so powerful and all ?..

So another proof no god ..Because all the religious freaks say he is so powerful but not so powerful

Wizards magic dragons hug trees earth talking to us but all just a pass time and not to be taken seriously just for fun ..

No one expects a dragon to come from the sky and a wizard to zap the dragon away  Roll Eyes..
BUT      Badecker expects a god to fit him in a place were he lives forever doing what i will never know...Maybe fingering holy spirits  Cheesy Cheesy

he is a nut when it comes to religion  makes it all up most of it not even in any bibles what he says
so he already going to hell foer making his own god up Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No i don't care because no such thing as gods ..Talking to yourself in your own brains..

All of your talk convince me that the most vicious atheists came from catholic or kalvinistic backgrounds.

Atheist are laughing from the God of catholics and kalvinists. No... That is not what God is... I understand your anger about the Kalvin type of God... its ridiculous.

They are hardly christians at all IMHO. Actually some of them can be deeply errournous ones that are sincere, but most of them are there because they are lazy enough to not be the way they are.

Have you ever consider you just do not understand God? Just a little? Or maybe you are convinced you are omniscient? Just consider... you might have a flawed image of who the God is ok?

''Jesus says that the miracles will happen according to your faith. You don't even believe that God exists'' So no one believes hard enough to pray for someone else to grow a limb back? Odd....

God may do such, that you will not miss the missing limb becuase of other things. It would be as you were whole.

His ways are mysterious and better than what we want. And if limb would grow back he would have discredit all the dreams of atheists. There would be no atheist on the earth if such a defy of logic would happen.

Ok? He make you dreams come true - you can easily believe he does not exists if that is all you want of him.

You just laugh of the God of catholics. God of the Bible works in everything not just miracles ok? That is not the God of the catholics by no means.

According to your arcticle:

When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through natural selection 158 years ago, the scientists of the day argued over it fiercely, but the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt.

The hero on the white horse argument. That is not true. There were a lot of crazy scientologists out there, really a lot of them. You make it to be a breakthrough.

Sadly both sides of the fence have that stupid hero on the white horse argument. It is a straw man.

Embarrassingly, in the 21st century, in the most scientifically advanced nation the world has ever known, creationists can still persuade politicians, judges and ordinary citizens that evolution is a flawed, poorly supported fantasy.

How awfull...... still in the 21st century we require higher standards for science... how awful is that? That is just wrong, everything should be considered scientific should be so because some doctor have said so like in the middle ages. How dreadful..........

The historical nature of macroevolutionary study involves inference from fossils and DNA rather than direct observation.

Observation=empiricism. The article just said that evolution cannot be a science because it violates the premise to be called scientific - it need to be observable.

Do not call that science ok? Please.

You do not care because you do not call it a naturalistic science. You just make all categories of sciences and all of them have different standards. That is what I call Bull Shit.

For example I do not call myself a scientist, because I am not a natural scientist. I am so called social scientist, and I KNOW... there is a lot of thing called science there that should not be called so. I KNOW. I see that. There are many people saying that scientific standards at least in sociology are violated by A LOT. And still I would be called scientist if I would want to. I don't because many statements in sociology and evolution sciences are unobseravable hypothesis at best, and in worse just a piece of trash.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Cool

Cool

All of your talk convince me that the most vicious atheists came from catholic or kalvinistic backgrounds.

Atheist are laughing from the God of catholics and kalvinists. No... That is not what God is... I understand your anger about the Kalvin type of God... its ridiculous.

They are hardly christians at all IMHO. Actually some of them can be deeply errournous ones that are sincere, but most of them are there because they are lazy enough to not be the way they are.

Have you ever consider you just do not understand God? Just a little? Or maybe you are convinced you are omniscient? Just consider... you might have a flawed image of who the God is ok?

God may do such, that you will not miss the missing limb becuase of other things. It would be as you were whole.

His ways are mysterious and better than what we want. And if limb would grow back he would have discredit all the dreams of atheists. There would be no atheist on the earth if such a defy of logic would happen.

Ok? He make you dreams come true - you can easily believe he does not exists if that is all you want of him.

You just laugh of the God of catholics. God of the Bible works in everything not just miracles ok? That is not the God of the catholics by no means.

When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through natural selection 158 years ago, the scientists of the day argued over it fiercely, but the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt.

The hero on the white horse argument. That is not true. There were a lot of crazy scientologists out there, really a lot of them. You make it to be a breakthrough.

Sadly both sides of the fence have that stupid hero on the white horse argument. It is a straw man.

Embarrassingly, in the 21st century, in the most scientifically advanced nation the world has ever known, creationists can still persuade politicians, judges and ordinary citizens that evolution is a flawed, poorly supported fantasy.

How awfull...... still in the 21st century we require higher standards for science... how awful is that? That is just wrong, everything should be considered scientific should be so because some doctor have said so like in the middle ages. How dreadful..........

The historical nature of macroevolutionary study involves inference from fossils and DNA rather than direct observation.

Observation=empiricism. The article just said that evolution cannot be a science because it violates the premise to be called scientific - it need to be observable.

You do not care because you do not call it a naturalistic science. You just make all categories of sciences and all of them have different standards. That is what I call Bull Shit.

For example I do not call myself a scientist, because I am not a natural scientist. I am so called social scientist, and I KNOW... there is a lot of thing called science there that should not be called so. I KNOW. I see that. There are many people saying that scientific standards at least in sociology are violated by A LOT. And still I would be called scientist if I would want to. I don't because many statements in sociology and evolution sciences are unobseravable hypothesis at best, and in worse just a piece of trash.

This ''His ways are mysterious and better than what we want.'' is actually one of the worst arguments from religious people. Why would you trust god then, if you don't know whether his actions are actually good or bad then why trust him? Even if he really existed, why would I follow him?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

This ''His ways are mysterious and better than what we want.'' is actually one of the worst arguments from religious people. Why would you trust god then, if you don't know whether his actions are actually good or bad then why trust him? Even if he really existed, why would I follow him?

To evaluate it you have to have the gift of discernement. Most people do not want it because as Solomon had wrote - understanding and wisdom brings suffering to the wise person. People prefer to be dumb, but it is required for christian not to be dumb.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Cool

Cool

I thinks you are confused about what a god is ?..Let me explain .

You say something must of created all what we see smell <YOUR BRAIN .
Now your brain it comes to a point were it thinks something out there made all the stars basically the universe and all in it ..
Now when you was growing up you was told many many stories about gods goblins ghosts and what not plus the fact you talk to yourself in your own mind .EVERYONE DOES ..
Like imagine watching the news and it's about politics you will have a debate in your own mind and talk to yourself many many many a time ..

Now because all humans have a brain they act the same in function wise so because you been told stories over many years and the fact we are born to lie to get ahead we make stuff up
we are liars we humans always lie from birth..

Because it helps us get ahead in life..How you eaten all the cookies NO NOT ME lol with chocolate all over your face ..
Money people lie all the time paying taxes and all sorts of things to get ahead
WE HUMANS ARE BORN LIARS..

So you made up your own god because you have never ever seen it or smelled it or touched a god for you to say yes a god exist ?..Have you seen god or a type of your made up god?..

Now i can say love is god i can say winning is god BUT it's not i just added god to those good feelings
in life ..
Now how come those that pray get less of a life than those that don't?
Yes i now some prayers are rich but not many WHY because they are praying for a better life ..

And the last very important point..
If you say the bible god is all wrong why is your god all right?..
Also you say GOD    what is it a blob a ball of light for you to say it's not a bible god?

Now my logic tells me cannot be a god   must be more than 1 god?
SO WHO MADE YOUR GOD?  No mummy and daddy GOD?

NOW if you say it just appeared from nowhere with no mummy and daddy to make it
THEN how come it appeared here so must of already been a universe for it to pop up here ?
SO then your god never made the universe ..

REMEMBER it popped up here to make planets and stars and what not ..
So where did your god come from plus who made it ?..

Now i say science is much better way to find out instead of making shit up.. Wink Grin

Also why would i need a god?      can you explain why we need a god?
See you put a god in your life WHY.Explain please ..

Science will tell me what i want to know ..I have no need to BOW to no one..
Your a human made by this EARTH just the same as all humans your nothing more special than the next human..
So if i have no need to bow then why would i need gods?.

God is a word used as OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..
And only because we grew up with god rammed into our tiny brains ..

I rest my case..We humans are LIARS born to do it
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

With gods science as nos starting point to STUDY ..

With science EVOLUTION we have a starting point we know for fact we evolved from this EARTH Wink..
Gods no starting point to study except  BULLSHIT  LIES   FAIRY TALES  and that's not very good to study
if your a scientist because they seek the truth  Wink..

Oh look god as just made my wife make me some boiled eggs and toast Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i know very lucky to get something cooked for me by a British woman Cheesy Cheesy

Must be a god after all Cheesy
Przemax

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:24:54 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:31:55 PM by Przemax

Oh... That will be interesting. Go on.

I never said that everything must have been created. Some things could be recreated and some things could be random. I am just saying that the laws are most probably created as they were not been observed to spontaniously appear. Just that.

And yes - you have proven against yourself, and you have not even noticed that not everything need to be created - some things can be recreated like the images and sensations in the brain.

Everything is recreated based on the first creation model and is related to it.

Now your brain it comes to a point were it thinks something out there made all the stars basically the universe and all in it ..

If you think that there is no objective reality, and it is only in our brain, then you have a serious mental issue - best known as being solipsist.

Now when you was growing up

When I was growing up I have learned the english grammar, even if it is my second language.

Now when you was growing up you was told many many stories about gods goblins ghosts and what not plus the fact you talk to yourself in your own mind .EVERYONE DOES ..
Like imagine watching the news and it's about politics you will have a debate in your own mind and talk to yourself many many many a time ..

We have minds that recreate reality, and make up stories that sometimes are not true - like evolution. So what? I don't get your point? Do you think that there is no objective reality? You need to examine yourself.

Now because all humans have a brain they act the same in function wise so because you been told stories over many years and the fact we are born to lie to get ahead we make stuff up

Yes we are a terrible liars. The fact that Bible says that all the time is not therefor a mistake it is a fact that need to be emphasised.

Because it helps us get ahead in life..

Not neccesarily.

How you eaten all the cookies NO NOT ME lol with chocolate all over your face ..

I have written my Master Thesis work about illiterate people. They repeat themselves. That is one of their trait. Let me guess - you do not read much. Do you?

So you made up your own god because you have never ever seen it or smelled it or touched a god for you to say yes a god exist ?..Have you seen god or a type of your made up god?..

People have thoughts and reflections you know? We do not only react to reality. We name it and try to find patterns you know? If you look at the patterns it is the moment you can find God - in patterns. Just like evolutionists see the evolution - in patterns. That is why the evolution is religion.

Now i can say love is god i can say winning is god BUT it's not i just added god to those good feelings
in life ..

If you can build patterns having one aspect you will never see God. Ever. God is multi aspect pattern.

Because of Satan. That is a pattern as well. As Jesus have said we do not wrestle with flesh but with principles of the world - aka patterns.

Yes i now some prayers are rich but not many WHY because they are praying for a better life ..

Some prayers are rich? You have meant that some people that pray are rich. Well... if your only way to evaluate a person is by riches of this world, than there is a reason why are you so much away from God.

I absolutely have no idea where you have came out with that point. I am completly content with my life and my welfare financially. I have a huge pile of free time that I can talk to you. That is more than I would wish.

Also you say GOD    what is it a blob a ball of light for you to say it's not a bible god?

What? What is your point? God being a blob? What? Ball of light? WTF? Noone have seen the God in the Bible. They had seen his messangers - his Glory in other words. God is the pattern in the world that we can see a parts of him all around and know the character of the creator that way.

It is a multipattern so I understand how hard can it be for you to understand the concept.

Now my logic tells me cannot be a god   must be more than 1 god?

Nothing that you had wrote have not signalise such a conclusion. That's a weird turnover.... very weird. But ok...

Why there have to be more than 1 god? WTF man... Why? Thats weird.

SO WHO MADE YOUR GOD?  No mummy and daddy GOD?

Like you yourself have proven by your own words - not everything need to be created. Thank you for proving that. So now apply the premise of - not everything needed to be created, and why God does not need to be created. It is not hard. You can do it.

Your language imply that you hate God. Why? I do not hate things I believe that does not exist. I for example do not hate elves and dwarves ok? Sometimes I hate trolls, but that is another type of creature.

THEN how come it appeared here so must of already been a universe for it to pop up here ?

Scientist and everybody with half of working brain KNOWS that the universe had the begining ok? The universe was made.... everybody agrees about that - it had a begining and it will have an end. 100% rational people agree about that.

First atheists were claiming the universe existed always. That was proven not to be true. So now to be the atheist you need to prove what made the universe to be. Big Bang? What have made the Big Bang? You don't know? Then you are the agnostic at best.

There are no rational atheists for that reason. There could be only the rational agnostics.

First atheists were saying everything is matter and everything is visible. It was proven to not be the truth. So your claim that a God must be made out of materia is a straw man made by neoatheists.

Now i say science is much better way to find out instead of making shit up.. Wink Grin

Yes. You should learn science rather than making stuff up about it.

Also why would i need a god?

You don't. You might want, but I actually doubt you would ever be capable to see the need of it.

can you explain why we need a god?

I am afraid you will not understand it. Maybe Badecker will try.

See what? I see that you do not know how to build an argument, yet you think you had build one.

Why do I put God in my life? Because the world is unsatisfactory without him for me personally.

As long as you understand it premises and conslusions, and not put your trust in popular science publications.
Someone have said a very smart thing. The science in its elementary stage gives you illusions of knowing stuff, that puts you away from God, but the more you understand it, the more you see the need of the creator.

So tell me when you will graduate from the scientific kindergarden

Your a human made by this EARTH just the same as all humans your nothing more special than the next human..

Is that your conclusion? We were made by earth because we have made the world in our brain? You need to learn how to build your arguments. None of your conclusions is in the body of your argument. That is silly. Where have you came up with that premise of - only the earth had made us. Scientists do not believe that. They would believe a lot of forces have made the life not just a matter. So you are alone with that premise.

Maybe for the pseudo atheists like you.

No. I was raised an atheist ok? I was always an atheist most of my life.

We are liars that lie, like saying we concluded anything, when we have not made any arguments.

Przemax

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:09:30 PM by Przemax

With gods science as nos starting point to STUDY ..

That is a straw man that neoatheists love to stick. They think there is an atheistic science and some other sciences. No. There is just one science. Period. And if evolution would follow the standards to be scientific I would gladly embrace it. Sadly it does not.

With science EVOLUTION we have a starting point

You know how that is called in scientific language? Having a hypothesis..... You are just lovely ignorant...

we know for fact we evolved from this EARTH Wink..

Oh..... You saw something have evolved from the earth? Wow. You saw something noone else had! You are so awesome.

Throwing the word - fact, from the mouths of evolutionists is lovely... just lovely... It is a fact that we made some connection... well... That is a fact that you had made some connection ok? But that is not a fact, that those connection are based on facts... Just lovely.

Gods no starting point to study except  BULLSHIT  LIES   FAIRY TALES  and that's not very good to study
if your a scientist because they seek the truth  Wink..

No hypothesis? God have made all by himself and by noone or nothing else. Noone has seen him. World exist. Nothing else have done it. All hypothesis are true hahaha. You are funny.

You know that you cannot prove anything in science? You can just have the statements that are non-contradictory with the reality. God hypothesis aka deevolution is non-contradictory with anything, everything deevolve. Everything mutate and get sicker and sicker. Evolution hypothesis aka crap is disproven by everything.

Oh look god as just made my wife make me some boiled eggs and toast Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i know very lucky to get something cooked for me by a British woman Cheesy Cheesy

God have made the project of an egg, all the eggs are mere recreation that is mutating and getting worse and worse.

Must be a god after all Cheesy

Seems like it must be God. Yup.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Oh... That will be interesting. Go on.

I never said that everything must have been created. Some things could be recreated and some things could be random. I am just saying that the laws are most probably created as they were not been observed to spontaniously appear. Just that.

And yes - you have proven against yourself, and you have not even noticed that not everything need to be created - some things can be recreated like the images and sensations in the brain.

Everything is recreated based on the first creation model and is related to it.

If you think that there is no objective reality, and it is only in our brain, then you have a serious mental issue - best known as being solipsist.

Now when you was growing up

When I was growing up I have learned the english grammar, even if it is my second language.

We have minds that recreate reality, and make up stories that sometimes are not true - like evolution. So what? I don't get your point? Do you think that there is no objective reality? You need to examine yourself.

Yes we are a terrible liars. The fact that Bible says that all the time is not therefor a mistake it is a fact that need to be emphasise.

Because it helps us get ahead in life..

Not neccesarily.

How you eaten all the cookies NO NOT ME lol with chocolate all over your face ..

I have written my Master Thesis work about illiterate people. They repeat themselves. That is one of their trait. Let me guess - you do not read much. Do you? You have already reapeated that many times.

People have thoughts and reflections you know? We do not only react to reality. We name it and try to find patterns you know? If you look at the patterns it is the moment you can find God - in patterns. Just like evolutionists see the evolution - in patterns. That is why the evolution is religion.

in life ..

If you can build patterns having one aspect you will never see God. Ever. God is multi aspect pattern.

Because of Satan. That is a pattern as well. As Jesus have said we do not wrestle with flesh but with principles of the world - aka patterns.

Some prayers are rich? You have meant that some people that pray are rich. Well... if your only way to evaluate a person is by richest of this world than there is a reason why are you so much away from God.

I absolutely have no idea where you have came out with that point. I am completly content with my life and my welfare financially. I have a huge pile of free time that I can talk to you. That is more than I would wish.

Also you say GOD    what is it a blob a ball of light for you to say it's not a bible god?

What? What is your point? God being a blob? What? Ball of light? WTF? Noone have seen the God in the Bible. They had seen his messangers - his Glory in other words. God is the pattern in the world that we can see a parts of him all around and know the character of the creator that way.

It is a multipattern so I understand how hard can it be for you to understand the concept.

Now my logic tells me cannot be a god   must be more than 1 god?

Nothing that you had wrote have not signalise such a conclusion. That's a weird turnover.... very weird. But ok...

Why there have to be more than 1 god? WTF man... Why? Thats weird.

SO WHO MADE YOUR GOD?  No mummy and daddy GOD?

Like you yourself have proven by your own words - not everything need to be created. Thank you for proving that. So now apply the premise of - not everything needed to be created, and why God does not need to be created. It is not hard. You can do it.

Your language imply that you hate God. Why? I do not hate things I believe that does not exist. I for example do not hate elves and dwarves ok? Sometimes I hate trolls, but that is another type of creature.

Scientist and everybody with half of working brain KNOWS that the universe had the begining ok? The universe was made.... everybody agrees about that - it had a begining and it will have an end. 100% rational people agree about that.

First atheists were claiming the universe existed always. That was proven not to be true. So now to be the atheist you need to prove what made the universe to be. Big Bang? What have made the Big Bang? You don't know? Then you are the agnostic at best.

There are no rational atheists for that reason. There could be only the rational agnostics.

First atheists were saying everything is matter and everything is visible. It was proven to not be the truth. So your claim that a God must be made out of materia is a straw man made by neoatheists.

Yes. You should learn science rather than making stuff up about it.

Also why would i need a god?

You don't. You might want, but I actually doubt you would ever be capable to see the need of it.

can you explain why we need a god?

I am afraid you will not understand it. Maybe Badecker will try.

See what? I see that you do not know how to build an argument, yet you think you had build one.

Why do I put God in my life? Because the world is unsatisfactory without him for me personally.

As long as you understand it premises and conslusions, and not put your trust in popular science publications.
Someone have said a very smart thing. The science in its elementary stage gives you illusions of knowing stuff, that puts you away from God, but the more you understand it, the more you see the need of the creator.

So tell me when you will graduate from the scientific kindergarden

Is that your conclusion? We were made by earth because we have made the world in our brain? You need to learn how to build your arguments. None of your conclusions is in the body of your argument. That is silly. Where have you came up with that premise of - only the earth had made us. Scientists do not believe that. They would believe a lot of forces have made the life not just a matter. So you are alone with that premise.

Maybe for the pseudo atheists like you.

We are liars that lie, like saying we concluded anything, when we have not made any arguments.

Some things could be recreated Cheesy Cheesy SO who recreated    the created Wink
You just said recreated?  So what was created for something to be RECREATED? Wink..

Also ask yourself WHY DO YOU NEED A GOD?..

You call something a god WHY ..
A blob of goo created us does that mean we worship the goo?
bow and pray and dance and sing to the GOO?  Cheesy

Gods do they talk are they aware of things?..
So the GOO is alive and aware and now what? SING DANCE WORSHIP THE GOO?..

See your brains need a god because god as always been used to scare you if you do wrong god will get you..WHY was this ?    For children to behave ..Many years ago children went to war  Wink

See god as always been a way to scare people behave or the GODS will do BLAH BLAH..
So because of this you thinks a god is here just in case the might be so if an afterlife i wont get punished ..

Now you can say what you likes BUT the fact you mention MIGHT BE A GOD proves the fact you are scared WHY because you made up your own god because you know by science the bible gods are bullshit Wink..

Now 300 years ago you would believe the bible or book gods because not much science and you would go with everyone else ..And the fact you could get killed for not believing in the same gods as the same village you live in..

THE STICK GOD Wink..Yes we in our village believe the stick god the next village believe in the cabbage god Cheesy Cheesy IDIOTS don't they know the real god is the stick god Grin..

To recreate what did it recreate from Wink..

Oh look i just made a vase Oh yes i will recreate it so i can have one Grin..

It's religious peoples who stop at the universe they say something must of created all this BUT then stop..SO WHO CREATED YOUR GODS?..

Did a blob appear then a god? so your god come from the blob YES or NO?
So the god come from the blob  Grin Now where did the blob come from Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

YOU SAID ALL ABOVE przemax^^^

Then you say this below? NOW are you    confused.com?

SO NOW YOU MADE UP A GOD? ..What now you believe something made all this ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

And as an atheist all your life you was never told about gods NOT EVER? in school or nothing?

So you did get religion drummed in your brains ..
WHAT about your HOLY SPIRIT Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy..

Was it a magical god who invaded your holy spirit Cheesy

People are liars and confused  Grin I forgot that humans are very confused indeed  Wink

Is a god     no there isn't       is that your brains ?..

I don't need a god i need money << by working my little cotton socks off <No gods will help Cry

I am MAGIC MAN i fire fireballs out my fingers ..See how far i can go just like your magic gods..

And yes you do believe in a magic made up what ever god you created in your brains..

Mine is the EARTH it made me i know for fact because we have proof and it's called EVOLUTION Wink..
Przemax

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:20:15 PM by Przemax

Some things could be recreated Cheesy Cheesy SO who recreated    the created Wink
You just said recreated?  So what was created for something to be RECREATED? Wink..

That is a silly question. God have clearly stated in his word. He made the creation to have the power to recreate itself by the power of regeneration and procreation in their kind.

It is 100% to be accurate with reality.

Also ask yourself WHY DO YOU NEED A GOD?.

I have already answered that.

You call something a god WHY ..

Because if I would call it "ewjhewiuqheuie9721g(P&E" noone would understand me. What a silly question...

A blob of goo created us does that mean we worship the goo? bow and pray and dance and sing to the GOO?  Cheesy

Huh? WTF? Where have you taken the goo idea from?? What goo? What? Goo is made from materia... It cannot be God. End of argument.

Gods do they talk are they aware of things?..
So the GOO is alive and aware and now what? SING DANCE WORSHIP THE GOO?..

I have abosuletly no idea what do you mean by your rant. I have told you that goo is out of the table.

See your brains need a god because god as always been used to scare you if you do wrong god will get you..WHY was this ?    For children to behave ..Many years ago children went to war  Wink

You might actually be solipsist if you think that what you think aply to everybody. There are so many motivations as there are people. Have you even read my answers? You repeat yourself. What have I said about people repeating themselves?

See god as always been a way to scare people behave or the GODS will do BLAH BLAH..
So because of this you thinks a god is here just in case the might be so if an afterlife i wont get punished ..

No? How would you explain grown people converting? Ofcourse you are wrong. Have I scared myself? That is an absurd. Everyone around me was an atheist. You are alllllll way against reality and facts.

Now you can say what you likes BUT the fact you mention MIGHT BE A GOD proves the fact you are scared WHY because you made up your own god because you know by science the bible gods are bullshit Wink..

No I am not scared... Yup you are solipsist or a guy with a very low empathy skill. That should make the conversation pointless. Another prove people get geneticly worse - more and more solipsist around the world.

Now 300 years ago you would believe the bible or book gods because not much science and you would go with everyone else ..And the fact you could get killed for not believing in the same gods as the same village you live in..

No? 300 years ago I would be a puritan I guess and I would a pioneer of scientific discovery. I would provide more and more proofs that God exist Tongue:P.

THE STICK GOD Wink..Yes we in our village believe the stick god the next village believe in the cabbage god Cheesy Cheesy IDIOTS don't they know the real god is the stick god Grin..

Insulting is your strong skill. level 99. Where is the argument?

To recreate what did it recreate from Wink..

Dust and water basicly. Mostly it is recreated by the process of photosyntesis and taking the materia out of the dust and water. Then it is like a recreated stuff recreating other stuff in their image and likeness.

Oh look i just made a vase Oh yes i will recreate it so i can have one Grin..

God creation has been programmed to recreate itself. Havn't you notice? Vase is wrong example. f5 in your browser is the process of recreating aka refreshing your webpage. Have you created a webpage a new? No. You just recreate it for your browser cache.

It's religious peoples who stop at the universe they say something must of created all this BUT then stop..SO WHO CREATED YOUR GODS?..

I already told you God like many other things, do not need to be created. Ok?

Did a blob appear then a god? so your god come from the blob YES or NO?

God is in everything, and everything is in God. He allows it to be. So if you call everything a blob for some strange reason than ok. He is parly a blob then.

So the god come from the blob  Grin Now where did the blob come from Wink

No. Your logic is flawwed. I already explain that not everything need to be created by your own words. Have I told you why people repeat themselves?

People are liars and confused  Grin I forgot that humans are very confused indeed  Wink

Indeed some people that claim to have high scientific insight, have no idea how to use quoting brackets using standard forum outlook. Such a strong confusion. I would call it by the biblical terms "I will send them strong delusions so they would believe lies". Yup. That's true.

And yes you do believe in a magic made up what ever god you created in your brains..

No. I do not even believe in magic, but I am suppose to despise anybody who believes in magic. So I am actually anti-magic guy.... You again destroyed all your arguments and you just use your words against you. And against your point.

You just proved you do not know anything about God, and you do not even want gain any knowledge about it, and yet you claim something about it. That is sad.

I don't need a god i need money << by working my little cotton socks off <No gods will help Cry

Im sorry I will not give you money ok? Join some signature campaign it will give you little bit bucks. You just contradicted yourself again. You need money and yet you are not making them talking about God you think is not there..... Go earn some bucks instead.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: