Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27407 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

Although I'm no longer using GoldPieces (GP) this is just out of curiosity, will GP still be part of DKV: U Huh

I see it is no longer traded on Bittrex and according to Coinmarket you're left with only one "active" market which is Cryptopia. And I have heard many "mixed leaning towards mostly negative" reviews of that exchange. So if they also some day no longer trade GP then what?

Will it make sense to use it ingame at all?

Again - just curious. Smiley

Well Valerian Universe will have its own market exchange where users will be able to trade GP paired with BTC, HYPER, DOGE etc. There will be no trading fees only fees for withdrawals. So it's not everything so dark for GP.
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

Although I'm no longer using GoldPieces (GP) this is just out of curiosity, will GP still be part of DKV: U Huh

I see it is no longer traded on Bittrex and according to Coinmarket you're left with only one "active" market which is Cryptopia. And I have heard many "mixed leaning towards mostly negative" reviews of that exchange. So if they also some day no longer trade GP then what?

Well Valerian Universe will have its own market exchange where users will be able to trade GP paired with BTC, HYPER, DOGE etc. There will be no trading fees only fees for withdrawals. So it's not everything so dark for GP.

Fair point. Smiley
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

GP will be included in the new game yes. For exchanges, I have built an even more advanced exchange code wise than DKV2 originally had so that shouldn't be an issue as it will have a place to trade directly in game.

Edit, didn't see the last page but Crazyjack already answered lol.
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

GP will be included in the new game yes. For exchanges, I have built an even more advanced exchange code wise than DKV2 originally had so that shouldn't be an issue as it will have a place to trade directly in game.

Edit, didn't see the last page but Crazyjack already answered lol.

I'll throw in a "Nice work!" anyways. Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Is there had any reward for player who registered in the beta sesion? I will looking forward for this full game release Smiley
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

Below is the compensation plan for DKV2 in the new DKV2: Universe game.

DKV2 Compensation Plan for DKV2: Universe

The compensation plan below is only for users that were active in game when DKV2 went down and will be delivered on a first come, first serve basis. At the time DKV2 went down there were around 350 active players online in the previous month.

Normal: No compensation (Up to 5 players, $0 value)
VIP: No compensation (Up to 5 players, $0 value)
VIP+: VIP 2 (Up to 5 players, $3 value ($15))
ULT: VIP 3 (Up to 5 players, $6 value ($30))
ULT+: VIP 4 (Up to 5 players, $9 value ($45))

Notable Players: VIP 13 (Thaine, DragonLord, Jagrapolite5, SORA, ThunderCow, Dark Wizard, $36 value ($180))
Douchebags: Not a damn thing (priceless)

Dark Wizard? lol
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Very interesting project, i like it!
Screen is blinking when i am switching between pages, is anyone else having this problem?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

Is there had any reward for player who registered in the beta sesion? I will looking forward for this full game release Smiley

Active players who beta tested the game will receive some rewards when the game is reset yes. Conditions for this depends on how much they played. If someone just registered and played for a few minutes then they won't receive anything but if someone puts in work and has been actively testing the game out then they will be rewarded.

The compensation plan below is only for users that were active in game when DKV2 went down and will be delivered on a first come, first serve basis. At the time DKV2 went down there were around 350 active players online in the previous month.

Notable Players: VIP 13 (Thaine, DragonLord, Jagrapolite5, SORA, ThunderCow, Dark Wizard, $36 value ($180))

Dark Wizard? lol

Eheh, just some humor.

Screen is blinking when i am switching between pages, is anyone else having this problem?

Is it flashing colors or is it just normal website page load delay?
*SORA*

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

Active players who beta tested the game will receive some rewards when the game is reset yes. Conditions for this depends on how much they played. If someone just registered and played for a few minutes then they won't receive anything but if someone puts in work and has been actively testing the game out then they will be rewarded.

Dark Wizard? lol

Eheh, just some humor.

Hope we see Dark Wizard kind in new game.  Wink

It might be different, but my blinking kind was happening before.  At first, white color then turned to black background when page finished loading.  When I updated browser (chrome), it was fixed.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

I noticed that you now also salvage Aluminum from the wreckage of your droids (at least I think this is new, haven't noticed it before) - interested to see what that's going to be used for.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

It looks like load delay, i took screenshot of it:

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

I noticed that you now also salvage Aluminum from the wreckage of your droids (at least I think this is new, haven't noticed it before) - interested to see what that's going to be used for.

Aluminum can be used with Asteroids to create Credits in any of your planets.

It looks like load delay, i took screenshot of it:

Ah okay, that is def a load delay. Once a page has been loaded a few times your browser should save the most resource intensive files in game such as the css file that is causing this to happen and create a better surf experience.

Do you have website caching off or disabled? Also, which browser are you currently using?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Beta testing is scheduled to end tomorrow, the 28th. The game itself won't be officially launched until June 8, 2017 so I may extend the beta period to the 4th to give it some more time to be tested by those who just joined the game.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

I want to express my gameplay experience for now.

I must say i am very pleased by gameplay for now and more you play, more options get available further you go.

Especially when you start playing with upgrades of your ship, planets, exchanging dark matter to anti-matter, etc.

I am afraid of complexity of this game. Not everyone will be able to understand everything. But that just the way it is, right?

The only thing i miss is when you travel across the galaxies, playing should be more unpredicted.

What I mean by that is simply add, if possible, some more unpredicted events while traveling, not more than two or three.

Maybe add some incoming unknown nebula (can be detected by ship's scanner) that contains nano robots that damage your ships or inactive droids that are possible to collect. You never know what to expect.

Or maybe event like, you are approaching supernova that is going to explode in 2-3 turns.

etc...
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

I want to express my gameplay experience for now.

I must say i am very pleased by gameplay for now and more you play, more options get available further you go.

Especially when you start playing with upgrades of your ship, planets, exchanging dark matter to anti-matter, etc.

I am afraid of complexity of this game. Not everyone will be able to understand everything. But that just the way it is, right?

The only thing i miss is when you travel across the galaxies, playing should be more unpredicted.

What I mean by that is simply add, if possible, some more unpredicted events while traveling, not more than two or three.

Maybe add some incoming unknown nebula (can be detected by ship's scanner) that contains nano robots that damage your ships or inactive droids that are possible to collect. You never know what to expect.

Or maybe event like, you are approaching supernova that is going to explode in 2-3 turns.

etc...

More Universe events are possible yes, I like the idea of forgotten drones lingering about in random galaxies and bringing super novas into the game.

1. Random chance to find forgotten drones.
2. Random chance to come across a Super Nova that refills some Energy.
3. Maybe one more.

Right now I am adding in the faucets to the game that will replace the ones on my database site but it can be added in sure.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

Small suggestion - could you maybe add the option of buying hotkeys for a short time period for a small price?  (Maybe in the AM shop.)

As for universe events I like the idea of very rarely finding an asteroid that's more valuable than the normal kind.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

Small suggestion - could you maybe add the option of buying hotkeys for a short time period for a small price?  (Maybe in the AM shop.)

As for universe events I like the idea of very rarely finding an asteroid that's more valuable than the normal kind.

The asteroids idea is a possibility, I'll have to look into the hotkey suggestion to see if it can be worked in.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:23:41 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 03:36:38 PM by crazyjack

I see that faucet links are now visible, but when claiming (HYPER for instance) nothing really happens only it says that i won some HYPER. But the winning amount is not yet shown in my wallet. I guess its not working yet. Great addition.

Something else, my Energy level is "-776 Energy" as shown in level menu, i guess it should be limited per VIP account level, right? I have actually "Energy: 1,976".
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

Is it still in beta?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

Is it still in beta?

Yes, this Valerian Universe is still in Beta, testing phase. I believe if you read several post above, beta version is schedule to end on 4th June. But for confirmation of that you will need to wait for CrypoDatabase. But game is great so far. I just destroyed first Space Port with 1,000 Drones in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: