Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27412 times)
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:34:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:50:39 PM by black_wulf

It may be a bit late for me really since someone stole eight billion credits from my ports (not naming names but he's lupine and he's dark!  Tongue) - but I'd like have a way to protect ports.  Perhaps a cloaking device that you have to buy with Credits (a million?) and then it will only be active as long as you have enough Energy.  Your Battle  Cruiser donates enough energy to run it (ten thousand per hour?) and it switches off if you ever run out of energy.

Being cloaked would allow your port(s) to be invisible - so not showing up on the Nearby Ports list and not showing up to be attacked if you're at the location, but the player themselves would of course be able to see them and from the Your Ports list.
Well, I guess you are Thaine?
You're the only one with 8KKK on my list.
http://prntscr.com/gsegy7

would make Ports a safe investment. Don't add it!

Nah I'm Waldo, I didn't mean 8Bn in one go!

Hmm... the person stealing countless billions from ports doesn't want the ability to make them safe...  Grin

I gave this some thought btw, it's not merely a reaction to being raided myself.  I would only be for it if the price was quite high.  It's a tricky balancing act but with no fleet size bonus added to Port drones and *cough* some people's fleets being so huge that there is no feasible way to actually defend, which makes ports pretty pointless from the point of view of interest.

An alternative idea is to incorporate something like DKV had - being able to buy safety deposit for your ports, 1% at a time, so that you could be attacked without losing absolutely everything.  Since Port defences are so under-powered compared to player fleets (and I have benefited from this disparity myself on occasion) I think each player should be limited to one attack per port per 24 hours.

Anyway I'm just knocking the ideas around.  As it is I think it's pretty overwhelmingly lop-sided in favour of the raiding party.  Now I don't think raiding should be discouraged as it's an important part of the game, but I do feel it should be a little more balanced than it is currently.  

I think  Planet should get a buff for Mines and make their storage capacity much higher, maybe removing pvp from planets? (Planets are Useless rightnow, it should be changed)
and ports should be more like lots of profit but high risk.

@CryptoDatabase
My Allianceship level is displayed wrong, and i think you can remove the message from planets with the negativ Credits.
Still having the Problem with ioncubes not working
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

Yeah I agree with you that Planets should play a bigger role, but I think CryptoDatabase may well have some plans up his sleeve there...??

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

Adding on to the discussion of ports, how about making interest rise on a time-based scale? For example, for the first 24 hours, the depositor would be able to accrue the default 0.01% interest. Then, as time goes on, the interest rate would gradually increase as long as no further deposits or withdrawals are made. It would make ports actually worth the large amounts of drones required to defend them. Right now, there's no point in depositing large amounts of credits into them, considering the steep rate of power creep we're currently experiencing. Essentially, we need a better reason to defend ports. (We also need a better way of defending ports, but that's already been said.)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:17:08 AM

I just got home and it seems that my hosting provider is currently under maintenance, awaiting the host to get back online.

To address some of the stuff posted today, I created ports as a risk/reward type feature where players could store credits and gain interest but would have to protect it from other players. A cloak or protection field could be added for port systems but the only way I can think of to make it work would be to make it where players cannot collect interest from a protected port while it is on.

Currently ports are the only direct PVP action in game with Quadrants being more AVA or Alliance vs Alliance.

@Relnarian, I have the interest rate capped at a maximum of 24 hours to prevent a user from just going offline for a few months and coming back to a fortune rather than actively playing the game to reap it's benefits.

To address the port system, I have some plans regarding how they function but they aren't completed yet. Current plans are to tie the player owned ports into their planets that provides it with extra materials and energy/credit income as well as drone factory bonuses. I haven't fully figured it all out yet so it may be a bit for this.

To address the planet system, I've had plans to implement my Dark Wizard AI system into the latest version of DKV which will function as a normal player does by building planets, defenses, offenses, etc and gets enjoyment from attacking player owned planets. This update will be pretty large code wise as I have to code it to work efficiently and will be a lot of work. Before this update is released I'll send a mass mail out a week or two prior letting players know it is coming so they have time to prepare.

I had a similar system in DKV2 but it was basic and all the DW did was attack players villages once an hour. It didn't build any of it's own stuff or play the game, the game was lost before I could finish my work on it.

For basic port protection, I'll probably be adding in a buffer zone between players so a large player couldn't take out a much newer player without suffering some sort of penalty. Maybe a reverse drone buff that does the opposite of what rebel fights do now. The lower the opponents BC level, the less power the stronger player has when fighting so they would incur more losses than they would attacking someone around their level.

I've had a busy day today and will be very busy tomorrow but I'll try to get the Ion Cube issue sorted out. I just can't seem to find the issue but it has to be around somewhere.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:01:20 AM

Update to my previous post, servers should be back online now with DKV2U, CD, and CryptoPTC all working. If you encounter an issue with any of these sites please let me know so I can give it a look.
BahugItlog

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Good Day!

Admin, I would like to follow up regard my bitcoin withdrawal of 0.00111513 BTC with a wallet of 17Ujw4JGWsFTVPRaJvMdkDvXxbcXfw6j7t. BTW my account name is Aldren. Its almost 24 hours after I withdraw it.

One more thing I would like to ask you regarding the bounties your had offer. If it is ok for you to submmits a coins that are not on listed in select tab. As I research I found out a site that has listed 2600 plus of coins. Do you  accept those coins that is not listed in select tab?

I found out also in  your post in another social website that you want a one stop coins information that are almost all the infomartion of a coins will be found in your website.

Thanks admin.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

Good Day!

Admin, I would like to follow up regard my bitcoin withdrawal of 0.00111513 BTC with a wallet of 17Ujw4JGWsFTVPRaJvMdkDvXxbcXfw6j7t. BTW my account name is Aldren. Its almost 24 hours after I withdraw it.

One more thing I would like to ask you regarding the bounties your had offer. If it is ok for you to submmits a coins that are not on listed in select tab. As I research I found out a site that has listed 2600 plus of coins. Do you  accept those coins that is not listed in select tab?

I found out also in  your post in another social website that you want a one stop coins information that are almost all the infomartion of a coins will be found in your website.

Thanks admin.

Hello, your BTC withdrawal has been processed. For the bounties, there's over 20k coins in all with the majority being dead unfortunately. Coins not listed in the select tab or added tab can be submitted yes. The select tab consists of coins from the old database.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

interisting game.. playing it right now, btw what is the main goal of this game?
(still learning)

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:34:38 AM

interisting game.. playing it right now, btw what is the main goal of this game?
(still learning)

The main goal is to explore the universe killing Rebel Drones to gain Credits to upgrade your Battle Cruiser. You can create planets, take over ports, form alliances as well as exchange the Anti Matter you get from playing into any currency offered in game.
BahugItlog

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

Thanks for the reply. I recieved already my btc. Thanks man. Thanks for the bounties...
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

Come take part in the Crypto Gaming Competition brought to you by DKV2:U and the HYPER Board where you can play Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days 2 Die for your chance at receiving weekly prizes!

Prizes are sponsored by the dev teams while the servers are sponsored by DKV2:U, for full information please check out the thread below.

Tournament Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058999.0
black_wulf

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

Could you  check your Pn in the chat?
I found bug you rly should fix.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

This should be sorted out, not entirely sure why my server time is acting up on only certain pages.
black_wulf

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

Here some bugs:

1. Cannot buy Energy or Darkmatter with Antimatter. (But buying Credits works)

2. The Alliance Battlecruiser can salvage 100% ( should be 90% like on player cruiser?)

3. Custom Antimatter Adress don't work

Edit:
Ports are totaly broken now. Interesst timer is frozen.
If i deposit or withdraw something the Timer don't reset
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:46:40 PM

Here some bugs:

1. Cannot buy Energy or Darkmatter with Antimatter. (But buying Credits works)

2. The Alliance Battlecruiser can salvage 100% ( should be 90% like on player cruiser?)

3. Custom Antimatter Adress don't work

Edit:
Ports are totaly broken now. Interesst timer is frozen.
If i deposit or withdraw something the Timer don't reset

1. Should be fixed.
2. Alliances should now only recover 90% lost.
3. I tested it out twice, it's working fine for me. The address you chose must be 12 characters in length or it will reject it as invalid.

Ports should be functioning fully now.
black_wulf

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:44:43 PM

This should be sorted out, not entirely sure why my server time is acting up on only certain pages.

Are you sure? I still can generate infinity Credits with this bug...

Edit: Bought a Ad but picture isn't showing up.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

Are you sure? I still can generate infinity Credits with this bug...

Edit: Bought a Ad but picture isn't showing up.

It's not allowing me to collect again once I've collected on ports, which port is this allowing you to do this?

For the ad, I updated it so it should show now. For future reference, prntscr shortened urls are not images but rather a link to the image in a frame and doesn't work for any image display code. In order to get the actual image you would need to either click and drag the framed image onto the url bar or right click the image and open it in a new tab.
black_wulf

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

does Power have any Impact to the gameplay?
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:20:42 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 02:57:19 PM by TeamDisaster

More mission ideas:

- Drones salvaged
- Aluminium salvaged
- Aluminium sold
- Locations warped to

Also could we have a way of converting MegaCredits back to Credits please?  (I think this happens automatically if you buy them on the exchange, but if you make MC and put them on the exchange, then need to take them off to use the credits, I don't think there's a way to turn them back.)

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

does Power have any Impact to the gameplay?

Power itself doesn't have an impact, just a sort of scoring system. The new planet power system I added yesterday will have some effect when my AI system is done.

More mission ideas:

- Drones salvaged
- Aluminium salvaged
- Aluminium sold
- Locations warped to

Also could we have a way of converting MegaCredits back to Credits please?  (I think this happens automatically if you buy them on the exchange, but if you make MC and put them on the exchange, then need to take them off to use the credits, I don't think there's a way to turn them back.)

I added a way to exchange the MC back to credits via the Ship Factory menu option. For the missions, I'm sure all 4 could be added so I'll add them to my list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: