Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe (BTC, LTC, DOGE, HYPER, ANTIM!)  (Read 27412 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

The Battle Cruiser upgrade system has been modified to include a new option to upgrade each level of your battle cruiser at once if enough funds are available to do so. If your Hyper Drive or Salvage Bay has reached max level then they will not be included and you won't be charged for them.

This works but seems to not create any DM at all - not sure if this is deliberate or not?

Great, I set it up to apply DM when using that option. Didn't even think about it when I added it in.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

The following changes have been made,

1. A new bot has been added to the game called Ancients. This bot plays the game as players would but at a faster and more efficient pace. It still has to follow most of the limitations players face so it won't be an instant rise to power but it will constantly upgrade it's planets and Battle Cruiser with available resources.
2. A new Ancients wiki has been added to the game to explain a bit about what the new bot is.
3. A new planet building called Chemists Lab has been added, this building allows players to convert more Credits into Valerium with each upgrade on any of their planets.
4. A new Planet menu will now appear when inside one of your planets, the new menu makes it easier to navigate your planets and manage it.
5. The ability to transfer Aluminium, Valerium, and Star Fighters to and from planets has been added.
6. A Ship Factory interface has been set up for planets, you can now build Drones and Star Fighters on your planets.
7. The ability to build new Star Fighters using Aluminium, Valerium, Energy, and Credits has been added to each planet.
8. The ability to build new Missile Batteries using Valerium, Energy, and Credits has been added to each planet.

More information regarding the Ancients bot and new ships/defenses will be sent out soon.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

The Valerian Ancients have returned to the Universe and have started to gain a foothold. Reports have come in from the Inner Rim of attacks by the Ancients on 10 planets as well as a port. The Galactic Federation recommends the immediate production of Drones, Missile Batteries, and Star Fighters now available on all known planets to protect your planets and ports. They have also extended the expansion capabilities of new planets to 15,000 from 5,000.

Upon hearing of the attacks on these planets the Galactic Federation immediately dispatched a fleet of Battle Cruisers to destroy the invading fleet, the attack failed and every ship was lost however. The Ancients had ships far more advanced than anything we had and our ships and cannons couldn't penetrate their shields.
The loss of the fleet wasn't all for nothing though, during the battle our drones managed to scan several of their fighters and broadcast this data back to our stations. With the data collected from their ships we were able to replicate their technology and build our own. The ships armor consists of an Aluminium interior with an advanced hardened Valerium exterior. Their power source was similar to our own but required much more Helium-3 to produce.

Intelligence received indicates that each of the planets now under their control has rapidly grown in size and production and their Battle Cruiser is under constant construction. With access to a well protected Galactic Port and 10 planets they have an ever increasing supply of everything they need to expand further.

To help the Universe prepare for their inevitable invasion we have compiled all of the data we have on the Ancients and inserted it into the Valerian Wiki. Along with these data submissions we have sent every Battle Cruiser the blueprints for Star Fighters, Missile Batteries, and the Chemists Lab. Each of these new additions can be built/created on every Valerian Planet.

Do be warned, the Ancients will target all defenseless planets and ports first before moving on to populated planets and ports. If you wish to delay the invasion of your planets then you should build Drones, Missile Batteries, and/or Star Fighters in each of your planets.

The Ancients haven't begun their full invasion yet, they still need some time to prepare. Use this time to build defenses and prepare for their attacks.

The Ancients will begin their invasion on November 10, 2017 at which point they will begin to expand their new empire randomly throughout the day.
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:33:50 AM

The Valerian Ancients have returned to the Universe and have started to gain a foothold. Reports have come in from the Inner Rim of attacks by the Ancients on 10 planets as well as a port. The Galactic Federation recommends the immediate production of Drones, Missile Batteries, and Star Fighters now available on all known planets to protect your planets and ports. They have also extended the expansion capabilities of new planets to 15,000 from 5,000.

Upon hearing of the attacks on these planets the Galactic Federation immediately dispatched a fleet of Battle Cruisers to destroy the invading fleet, the attack failed and every ship was lost however. The Ancients had ships far more advanced than anything we had and our ships and cannons couldn't penetrate their shields.
The loss of the fleet wasn't all for nothing though, during the battle our drones managed to scan several of their fighters and broadcast this data back to our stations. With the data collected from their ships we were able to replicate their technology and build our own. The ships armor consists of an Aluminium interior with an advanced hardened Valerium exterior. Their power source was similar to our own but required much more Helium-3 to produce.

Intelligence received indicates that each of the planets now under their control has rapidly grown in size and production and their Battle Cruiser is under constant construction. With access to a well protected Galactic Port and 10 planets they have an ever increasing supply of everything they need to expand further.

To help the Universe prepare for their inevitable invasion we have compiled all of the data we have on the Ancients and inserted it into the Valerian Wiki. Along with these data submissions we have sent every Battle Cruiser the blueprints for Star Fighters, Missile Batteries, and the Chemists Lab. Each of these new additions can be built/created on every Valerian Planet.

Do be warned, the Ancients will target all defenseless planets and ports first before moving on to populated planets and ports. If you wish to delay the invasion of your planets then you should build Drones, Missile Batteries, and/or Star Fighters in each of your planets.

The Ancients haven't begun their full invasion yet, they still need some time to prepare. Use this time to build defenses and prepare for their attacks.

The Ancients will begin their invasion on November 10, 2017 at which point they will begin to expand their new empire randomly throughout the day.

"Ancients are coming!" :-)

This will be awesome CDB! :-) You really have stepped things up again. :-)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

It's been a work in progress for about 2 months but it's pretty much already done. The code to upgrade its cruiser, planets, and ports is done as well as the code to have it resupply everything if it gets destroyed or lost. Right now I have it set to target only my ports so I can get a feel for what it will do when it is unleashed. Since I went to bed I've lost another 11 ports to them so I may have to tweak it a bit.

When it attacks a planet or port it will apply all buffs and bonuses both accounts receive and it will only send as many drones as the target has stationed there. The issue with this is any player of a lower level will lose every time and I want it to give players a chance, will need to go in and tweak that as well.
Magnion

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

It's been a work in progress for about 2 months but it's pretty much already done. The code to upgrade its cruiser, planets, and ports is done as well as the code to have it resupply everything if it gets destroyed or lost. Right now I have it set to target only my ports so I can get a feel for what it will do when it is unleashed. Since I went to bed I've lost another 11 ports to them so I may have to tweak it a bit.

When it attacks a planet or port it will apply all buffs and bonuses both accounts receive and it will only send as many drones as the target has stationed there. The issue with this is any player of a lower level will lose every time and I want it to give players a chance, will need to go in and tweak that as well.

When you say that it will only send as many drones as the target has stationed at a planet or port, do you mean that as a maximum? Meaning the attacks could be with less drones than what the player has stationed right?

Also - if the player and Ancients are at the same BC lvl in every way and the number of drones is the same also, then what would the outcome be?

A challenge from an AI is one thing, possible obliteration is another. Smiley hehehe
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

When you say that it will only send as many drones as the target has stationed at a planet or port, do you mean that as a maximum? Meaning the attacks could be with less drones than what the player has stationed right?

Also - if the player and Ancients are at the same BC lvl in every way and the number of drones is the same also, then what would the outcome be?

A challenge from an AI is one thing, possible obliteration is another. Smiley hehehe

It's set to a static number for the drones sent, like if a player has 50 million drones in a port and the AI has 50m drones then it will attack using that amount. If the AI attacks a player of equal size the player will win the fight but their troops will be defeated. They will retain ownership of the port but it will be open for attacks by the AI again or players.

An option I have would be to set it to use a slimmed version of the targets ship buffs instead of its own when it attacks and just use its own buffs for defense. Have some options I can run through before it starts targeting players on the 10th, it can always be tweaked after it starts as well.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

This update is extremely interesting.  I've dabbled in coding AIs before and have to admit that I didn't have much success, I'm sure you will do a better job than I did!

In terms of the Ancients having planets and ports - will the locations of these be available to everyone or just if you encounter them?  Can you attack the Ancients?

I'm still a little unsure of what is at stake when a planet is attacked - is it simply the resources immediately available?  Can your planet incur damage (reduced level of buildings etc)?

Also one feature request if I may - could you add a "+1 level to all buildings" option for each planet similar to what we now have on the Battle Cruiser? 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

This update is extremely interesting.  I've dabbled in coding AIs before and have to admit that I didn't have much success, I'm sure you will do a better job than I did!

In terms of the Ancients having planets and ports - will the locations of these be available to everyone or just if you encounter them?  Can you attack the Ancients?

I'm still a little unsure of what is at stake when a planet is attacked - is it simply the resources immediately available?  Can your planet incur damage (reduced level of buildings etc)?

Also one feature request if I may - could you add a "+1 level to all buildings" option for each planet similar to what we now have on the Battle Cruiser?  

Creating an AI for DKV2:U wasn't too difficult I guess, the 'brain' of it only consists of just over 200 lines of code. The game being written in PHP makes it much easier for me to modify it and have it do different things.

Ancient planet locations and ports will be like player owned planets and ports in regards to locations and visibility. As of now the only thing players can attack that belongs to the Ancients bot is their ports but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of drones and a high level. Planets will be open to attack once the 10th rolls around if all goes according to plan as well.

For the planets +1 option, I'll have to wait until the bot update is done so I know where the planets code is at and how much space it takes. It's not that much of an issue as I can attach the code to a new file so it won't interfere but I'd like to try and keep it all in one spot if I can.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:59:30 AM

Infocoin (INFO) has been added to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Players can now use INFO as they would the other currencies in game in places such as the in-game Exchange, Currency Shop, and the Anti-Matter Exchange.
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

Infocoin (INFO) has been added to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2: Universe. Players can now use INFO as they would the other currencies in game in places such as the in-game Exchange, Currency Shop, and the Anti-Matter Exchange.

Thanks for adding INFO coin to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2

The INFO team is very excited about this development.

Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:37:13 PM

Thanks for adding INFO coin to Dragon Knights of Valeria 2

The INFO team is very excited about this development.

Grin

Not a problem, looking forward to seeing it's progress.

DKV2U update,

A new tab has been added to the Exchange page at the order history section on the bottom that allows users to view all of their open orders.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:33:19 AM

A new option has been added to the IGN tab in the Card Exchange that allows players to exchange Card 103 for Ion Cubes.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:01:01 AM

I have a question, what is the purpose of the cards you can't exchange for anything?

Also, what do Ion Cubes do?
pafolop

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

A new option has been added to the IGN tab in the Card Exchange that allows players to exchange Card 103 for Ion Cubes.

That is incredible

5b0aeb738611b
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

I have a question, what is the purpose of the cards you can't exchange for anything?

Also, what do Ion Cubes do?

Cards that can't be exchanged can be collected for one of the Missions in Valeria (0,0) or held in case something is added for it later.

Ion Cubes increase your chances of running into Rebel Drones and provides a 10% increase in Credits gained from each battle for 1 hour when used.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Thanks for adding the new card, and also the map updates.

Quick question about the Missions - is there any likelihood that in the future the existing missions will go up to more than level 10?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

Thanks for adding the new card, and also the map updates.

Quick question about the Missions - is there any likelihood that in the future the existing missions will go up to more than level 10?

I'm not sure, I would have to go through and see how much it would cost me per player. Only increasing them to level 11 will add an additional 20% in cost per mission so it's hard to balance it out the higher they go.
BahugItlog

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Please admin the port has a bug. I know that somebody told you about this problem regard the port interest I am am worry regarding the big interest rate in credits. When somebody diposit 1billion credits after few days this will grow to 30%. That is my experence. Hope you will resolve this problems after few months it will grow a credits to 50 billions. Right now it is around 34 billions credits.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

@CD - fair enough, my question was really based on wondering whether to convert all my Dark Matter or possibly save it for a future update - collecting 20K has taken some time as it is!  Grin

@BahugItlog - are you sure you didn't just leave it in for longer than you remember?  I just checked the interest rate for one of my ports and it was exactly right.  At 0.1% per hour it would take 12 and a half days to accrue 30%.  Of course if you meant 300% then that would be a massive problem!

It's designed so that if you leave credits in the port, and especially if you collect regularly therefore compounding the interest earned, you can grow it exponentially.  The downside is that you have to defend it or you could lose it all, and of course whilst it's in the Port gaining interest, you can't actually spend it on anything you need.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: