Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Bitcoin is better than Gold?  (Read 53388 times)
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

Bitcoin more volatile, and certainly traders want it to happen so they can benefit from gap in range. Bitcoin trading is more fun to achieve big profits, especially with bitcoin conditions for several days which experienced a sharp increase. Bitcoin more profitable than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

In some cases, bitcoin is better than gold but if i want to invest my money for a long time, i will choose gold. Because i don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the next few years although the people say they optimistic that bitcoin prices will increase.

Sorry .I won't agree your point.Many bitcoin holders from 2014 are billionaire and millionaire today.This happen only because of bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is around 4200$ .I had expected this price at this month end.But this price achieved in two days. Just think how much power is bitcoin. My opinion is bitcoin is better than a gold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

yes bitcoin is better than gold because we can have it all but gold it s so hard to get it or to make fortune with
but bitcoin is more secure and public
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

yes for me bitcoin is better than gold. i invest my all money in bitcoin not gold because bitcoin have high volatility and more valuable than gold. investment in bitcoin is for short term and every one can gain more profit in bitcoin than gold. 
I have the same opinion like you. Bitcoin is easily change a small amount of it into cash when we in need but gold we have to sell all. Bitcoin nowadays is very valuable and has the price up to the sky. Therefore, to me I think Bitcoin is better than Gold.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

yes for me bitcoin is better than gold. i invest my all money in bitcoin not gold because bitcoin have high volatility and more valuable than gold. investment in bitcoin is for short term and every one can gain more profit in bitcoin than gold. 
I have the same opinion like you. Bitcoin is easily change a small amount of it into cash when we in need but gold we have to sell all. Bitcoin nowadays is very valuable and has the price up to the sky. Therefore, to me I think Bitcoin is better than Gold.

Who told you cannot sell or buy a piece of gold and that you have to sell all? Just like Bitcoin gold is sub divided into various weight categories like ounce, grams kilograms etc. and a measure of any desired weight can be sold or bought just like you can buy or sell any fraction of Bitcoin.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:01:40 PM

But what if the Internet will disappear someday? What will happen to our money if it stops working? This question scares me. And it exposes that gold is a more reliable currency. Although it is not as profitable as bitcoin.
No. The internet will never disappear Smiley It will keep existing there over decades and decades. And people only need to access it over a computer. As you can see, gold can easily be destroyed by natural elements and therefore, bitcoin is still better than gold Wink You can not carry a big amount of gold over the world, but bitcoin will give you a chance to do that Cheesy
Bitcoin is no doubt better than gold because the bitcoin is a currency that has good potential to enlarge your money and to help you establish your business bitcoin is securing your future and it will give you benefit but in gold the chance of earning is very less you cannot carry so much gold in one trip but you can carry a huge amount of bitcoin in your wallet anytime and anywhere. 
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

Can not be denied anymore, bitcoin is better than gold, this is a wonderful thing and only bitcoin we can get amazing profit.
We cannot compare gold with bitcoin but if you did so I would like to say that bitcoin is no doubt better tan gold the price of the bitcoin is much higher than the gold, in the future bitcoin will be the alternative investment of the gold .The price of the gold is increasing but not so much the price of the bitcoin is still growing very fast and it will be the only currency that will earn money for you bitcoin is better than gold for me and it will be.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

In some cases, bitcoin is better than gold but if i want to invest my money for a long time, i will choose gold. Because i don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the next few years although the people say they optimistic that bitcoin prices will increase.

Sorry .I won't agree your point.Many bitcoin holders from 2014 are billionaire and millionaire today.This happen only because of bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is around 4200$ .I had expected this price at this month end.But this price achieved in two days. Just think how much power is bitcoin. My opinion is bitcoin is better than a gold.

Yeah, thats right, they all lucky people and im happy for them Wink. But we don't know what will happen in 2018 or 2019 so i prefer to short trading, buy when prices is low and then sell at high price might with 10-30% profit. If i want something to be kept longer as an investment, gold is better (in my opinion) Wink
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:52:21 AM

Bitcoin is not better or worse than gold, it is just an alternative investment. Gold is more stable though
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

Gold is super time-tested, more than any currencies. But it doesn’t make it a better investment than Bitcoin. I think we all know that. With Bitcoin you can get real money and at the moment there are plenty of ways to grow your capital using Bitcoin as a financial tool.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

yes. bitcoin better than gold. every month the price of bitcoin always up.
The rise in bitcoin prices was higher than gold.
I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than gold because the benefits of bitcoin investing are much greater than gold

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than gold because the benefits of bitcoin investing are much greater than gold

Can i tell you something? There is only one thing that always goes up and never comes down. It is age. Don't get over-excited by the recent Bitcoin price spike. There is going to be a major correction somewhere down the line.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

Yeah, thats right, they all lucky people and im happy for them Wink. But we don't know what will happen in 2018 or 2019 so i prefer to short trading, buy when prices is low and then sell at high price might with 10-30% profit. If i want something to be kept longer as an investment, gold is better (in my opinion) Wink

For me bitcoin is better, because the price can increase so much, although not all the time,bitcoin can make you rich in a single moment, you may hold your bitcoin and sell it in the high price. So i choose bitcoin than gold.  Smiley
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:05:48 PM

So Bitcoin is better than Gold? Roll Eyes

always prefer bitcoin over gold all day , well of course bitcoin is obtainable without invest a fuckton of money , and the biggest differecnce is bitcoin is easier to use because its decentralized unlike gold because its formed physical valuable , and i never touch gold even its 1 gram

Captimiz

Activity: 130

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

Gold is less volatile and more stable, but bitcoin has the potential to turn in huge profits.

dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

Can i tell you something? There is only one thing that always goes up and never comes down. It is age. Don't get over-excited by the recent Bitcoin price spike. There is going to be a major correction somewhere down the line.

Exactly true, rather the recent spike is considered a bubble which have possibility of bursting. I also believe this fact, that their are numerous possibilities from various direction, that Bitcoin can take a hit, in technical terms "correction".
But till then if one is a good predictor, he/she can enjoy the profits from it rather than Golds.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:09:04 PM

I think bitcoin is better than gold because you can use it in different transaction and it also consider as money in online market. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin become more profitable and the price of bitcoin was rapidly increase. However, I think both them has disadvantages and advantages.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

Of course it is better than Gold no doubt about it, not only because of the price bit the capability of making you a profit. With each grams of gold you will get around $40 so if you want a 1 kilogram of it you would need a $40k but if you may look Bitcoin's potential it is way more better now in gold ever since gold was have its value, when investing in gold you need a lot of time compare to Bitcoin and I believe that Bitcoin will go up and up no matter what it is just a matter of time then it will reach $40k also just like Gold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

Bitcoin in very easy to send over in the world within  1 minute. And it’s become more Hi  tare in market.
I think the bitcoin is better than gold and Bitcoin more profitable than gold.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Well we differentiate bitcoin and gold with many prospective, let me tell you some if it
Price
the price of bitcoin is much more higher then gold, but if we take gold in KG then gold is expensive then bitcoin.
investment
investing in bitcoin is more profitable then investing in gold, because now a days gold prices are stable while bitcoin price is continuously increasing.
Appearance
well bitcoin never exist in actual life, it only exist online, while gold is very good in appearance, every woman love to wear the jewelry of gold.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: