Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

DNotes 2.0, CRISPs, and DNotesVault are our first foundation blocks to enable DNotes stakeholders to save and spend DNotes like money. Subject to getting regulatory approvals, with a full-service exchange, bank, and partner banks, DNotes stakeholders would be issued a multi-currency card that could be used just like, money, credit and debit card anywhere DNotes is accepted around the world. That is the power of our fully integrated ecosystems.

Fully integrated systems are going to be huge! Right now no one has them. I would be thrilled with a debit card that would allow me to instantly (and not too expensively) spend my DNotes at a normal store without having to first go through an exchange (right now Cryptopia is the only option I'm aware of and they really stink) and then sending the BTC to Coinbase.

That will be especially fun when the DNotes I bought for a few cents are worth several dollars!

I see your point, Wiser. Fully integrated systems consisting of an inclusive trusted digital currency with global banking and financial systems are the vital components for a digital currency in gaining mass adoption. This is a complex machine we have been building from ground up. After four years we have built a great foundation for the next phase. Everything that we have accomplished is verifiable. We believe that our white paper, once available for general release, will help a lot of people to better understand our vision and the strategic path we have chosen.

These are being done step by step, with more tasks done in parallel, especially when the funding is in place. For now lets get back to the multi-currency card. We like to see it as "Your Liquid Asset Card" with DNotes being your primary asset. Being an account holder at DNotesVault, you assign a pre-approved limit as the spendable limit. It can always be adjusted up or down. Our banking and financial networks will do all the conversion for you, anywhere in the world, where our approved list of fiat and digital currencies are accepted.

This is how we see the future. It will take years to built out the essential infrastructure and be in compliance of multiple layers of regulations.

Good Afternoon Dyna,

Im quite excited that you are launching the new platform next week.

I was following this thread about the other coins doing the same thing as Dnotes.

ETC is already availible on centra wallet and also planning that can use it as a visa card. Centra being the payment gateway and also uquid.  Are you saying that its going to take years for notes to catch up? shurely if these commodoties have already passed these regulatory detils it should not take that long for dnote to do so too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/816q0k/etc_is_now_a_spendable_asset_on_the_centra_card/

https://uquid.com/ethereum-classic-etc-debit-card

I have invested a bit into dnotes and look forward to seeing the white paper.

Welcome MarkUK1!

It looks like these are prepaid cards. These are good interim solutions. Ones that we can look into using while we are building out our system and network, as well as just another payment option. What I could not find is information on how the exchange occurs, at what point of the transaction the exchange occurs, what fees were involved for the conversion, what fees are involved in the transaction, who is doing the backend conversion, where they are allowed or not (uquid did a pretty good job defining where they are available for use).

However, these are not a fully integrated financial services platforms as Dyna was talking about. A fully integrated financial services platform will be much more efficient, convenient, and flexible with a wider range of services and much less middle men taking cuts of each transaction. This type of integration will be required to truly reach mass adoption and make digital currency competitive in the existing marketplace.

Welcome MarkUK1!

We approach things differently. We are not about just doing something to gain some excitement and get the price of the coin up.

The fully integrated financial systems mentioned in our roadmap will take years to buildout in collaboration with many partnerships. There are many parts to it with a lot regulatory and compliance issues to overcome. For DNotes to gain mass adoption in global commerce it is very important that we take our time to do things right.

I trust that you will enjoy reading our white paper. Our team has done an amazing job. It should reflect well on us and our vision.

Thanks, for your support.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Cryptocurrency Education is gaining momentum!

Bitcoin 101: Cryptocurrency classes are cropping up at area colleges

"Though many experts remain trepidatious about bitcoin’s long-term prospects, it’s becoming clear that knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain, the technology underlying digital currencies, could be vital for students’ future careers."

"Markovich began discussing bitcoin and blockchain in a class on innovation in financial markets she developed five years ago. With a doctorate in economics and a degree in computer sciences, Markovich is enchanted by financial technology. But back then, the students didn’t share the fascination.

“It was hard for me to fill up the course,” she said. “Students were interested in typical traditional banking. They were like, ‘We don’t want to hear about that. ... Tell us about mergers and acquisitions.’”

The switch flipped last year, and more than half the class wanted to know more about financial technology. She has students that have crafted independent studies around blockchain and cryptocurrency, and alumni have reached out."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-cryptocurrency-classes-20180223-story.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
MarkUK1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

DNotes 2.0, CRISPs, and DNotesVault are our first foundation blocks to enable DNotes stakeholders to save and spend DNotes like money. Subject to getting regulatory approvals, with a full-service exchange, bank, and partner banks, DNotes stakeholders would be issued a multi-currency card that could be used just like, money, credit and debit card anywhere DNotes is accepted around the world. That is the power of our fully integrated ecosystems.

Fully integrated systems are going to be huge! Right now no one has them. I would be thrilled with a debit card that would allow me to instantly (and not too expensively) spend my DNotes at a normal store without having to first go through an exchange (right now Cryptopia is the only option I'm aware of and they really stink) and then sending the BTC to Coinbase.

That will be especially fun when the DNotes I bought for a few cents are worth several dollars!

I see your point, Wiser. Fully integrated systems consisting of an inclusive trusted digital currency with global banking and financial systems are the vital components for a digital currency in gaining mass adoption. This is a complex machine we have been building from ground up. After four years we have built a great foundation for the next phase. Everything that we have accomplished is verifiable. We believe that our white paper, once available for general release, will help a lot of people to better understand our vision and the strategic path we have chosen.

These are being done step by step, with more tasks done in parallel, especially when the funding is in place. For now lets get back to the multi-currency card. We like to see it as "Your Liquid Asset Card" with DNotes being your primary asset. Being an account holder at DNotesVault, you assign a pre-approved limit as the spendable limit. It can always be adjusted up or down. Our banking and financial networks will do all the conversion for you, anywhere in the world, where our approved list of fiat and digital currencies are accepted.

This is how we see the future. It will take years to built out the essential infrastructure and be in compliance of multiple layers of regulations.

Good Afternoon Dyna,

Im quite excited that you are launching the new platform next week.

I was following this thread about the other coins doing the same thing as Dnotes.

ETC is already availible on centra wallet and also planning that can use it as a visa card. Centra being the payment gateway and also uquid.  Are you saying that its going to take years for notes to catch up? shurely if these commodoties have already passed these regulatory detils it should not take that long for dnote to do so too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/816q0k/etc_is_now_a_spendable_asset_on_the_centra_card/

https://uquid.com/ethereum-classic-etc-debit-card

I have invested a bit into dnotes and look forward to seeing the white paper.

Welcome MarkUK1!

It looks like these are prepaid cards. These are good interim solutions. Ones that we can look into using while we are building out our system and network, as well as just another payment option. What I could not find is information on how the exchange occurs, at what point of the transaction the exchange occurs, what fees were involved for the conversion, what fees are involved in the transaction, who is doing the backend conversion, where they are allowed or not (uquid did a pretty good job defining where they are available for use).

However, these are not a fully integrated financial services platforms as Dyna was talking about. A fully integrated financial services platform will be much more efficient, convenient, and flexible with a wider range of services and much less middle men taking cuts of each transaction. This type of integration will be required to truly reach mass adoption and make digital currency competitive in the existing marketplace.

Welcome MarkUK1!

We approach things differently. We are not about just doing something to gain some excitement and get the price of the coin up.

The fully integrated financial systems mentioned in our roadmap will take years to buildout in collaboration with many partnerships. There are many parts to it with a lot regulatory and compliance issues to overcome. For DNotes to gain mass adoption in global commerce it is very important that we take our time to do things right.

I trust that you will enjoy reading our white paper. Our team has done an amazing job. It should reflect well on us and our vision.

Thanks, for your support.

Thank you Dyna,

I look forward to it too...

I'm positvie it will be amazing.

Many thanks
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

An idea I have for CryptoMoms is to build in both a social networking and task management component. I'm thinking along the lines of Basecamp, Trello, Process Street with maybe a touch of Evernote thrown in. For social networking, you can have people you follow or friend, and you can categorize them into different groups or put them on different teams. So the idea would be that on CryptoMoms you can blog and discuss matters, but you can also organize your work into tasks which might repeat, network with your teams, and you can showcase your work. The site could offer webinars and short courses of various kinds, for example, maybe a regular class could be one based on the 4 Pillars book.

I'd love to have a one stop site where I could organize my family's next camping trip as well as keep up with my various cryptocurrency tasks, organize my research for various writing projects, and network with others if I want to do something requiring collaboration.

If you can somehow integrate a "rewards" aspect to it, similar to Steemit where posts are rewarded based on upvotes, that would certainly be fun, but not necessary.

I'm thinking that mainly since women tend to wear many hats (especially moms), it would be really cool to have a place where you could have it all organized.

Edit: And since this *is* crypto, after all, a site like this wouldn't be complete without some pretty deluxe multicoin wallets Smiley

I think those are some excellent suggestions for the integration of cryptocurrency into the administration of everyday tasks that could be cleverly implemented in a clever way as a component of our overall ecosystem, or put into some of the software that we may one day produce. Steemit have done some excellent work in this space for social blogging as one example that you provided. At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies need to have as many uses as possible across a wide variety of industries, and software may be a good beginning place for its use to flourish.

Agreed, if we can create successful DNotes micro economies it will aid in our growth as we continue to push towards mass adoption. The social and content related platforms seem to be viable options for building those. Filling a need will be vital to the success of the program, like wiser mentioned, she has a need to organize as work and social begin to merge but still require some separation and organization. Is that a fairly accurate representation of the need wiser?

I think you nailed it. I'd love to have a single platform where I can keep track of everything, and choose whether or not to involve others in a given task and basically be social or not. So, if it's my family campout I'm organizing, I'd want to be able to invite my family members to collaborate, but not the entire world. If it's a DNotes project involving other people, then I'd want to be able to socialize/collaborate with those other people right inside the project platform. And there there are those projects that I'd want to keep completely private, such as my spiritual practices or ideas for my personal journaling.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I know there are quite a few project management/collaboration platforms out there, like Basecamp, Trello, Process Street, and more. They are all expensive to use if you want all the features, and they don't all work the same or really do everything, and more often than not, you end up bringing in other apps, and then there are apps which help you integrate those other apps! It would be awesome to have it all there in one place, no other apps needed (although it wouldn't hurt to allow syncing with the other apps for those who want it). It would also be awesome to have it not cost too much. However, with that said, it would also definitely have to be profitable. Perhaps some kind of model could be used where the platform is free to use, but if you use it for some kind of business where you make sales through the platform, perhaps there could be a commission paid to the platform, similar to eBay.

And actually, designing CryptoMoms as a platform where someone could use it to run their business on, where it would have everything a business would normally need--shopping carts, payment processing, full website space, etc., *and* also have all the tools to keep it organized (recordkeeping, invoicing, etc.)--if that's even possible, I think would tie in so nicely with DNotes Global's vision. Perhaps people who run businesses that serve businesses, such as bookkeepers, graphic designers, etc., they could have their space on the platform and when you decide you need that service, there is a handy index you can go through and then collaborate with those service providers right inside the platform.

Not being a programmer, I of course have no idea what setting up something like that actually entails. I guess that would be a question for the Geneca people Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

An idea I have for CryptoMoms is to build in both a social networking and task management component. I'm thinking along the lines of Basecamp, Trello, Process Street with maybe a touch of Evernote thrown in. For social networking, you can have people you follow or friend, and you can categorize them into different groups or put them on different teams. So the idea would be that on CryptoMoms you can blog and discuss matters, but you can also organize your work into tasks which might repeat, network with your teams, and you can showcase your work. The site could offer webinars and short courses of various kinds, for example, maybe a regular class could be one based on the 4 Pillars book.

I'd love to have a one stop site where I could organize my family's next camping trip as well as keep up with my various cryptocurrency tasks, organize my research for various writing projects, and network with others if I want to do something requiring collaboration.

If you can somehow integrate a "rewards" aspect to it, similar to Steemit where posts are rewarded based on upvotes, that would certainly be fun, but not necessary.

I'm thinking that mainly since women tend to wear many hats (especially moms), it would be really cool to have a place where you could have it all organized.

Edit: And since this *is* crypto, after all, a site like this wouldn't be complete without some pretty deluxe multicoin wallets Smiley

I think those are some excellent suggestions for the integration of cryptocurrency into the administration of everyday tasks that could be cleverly implemented in a clever way as a component of our overall ecosystem, or put into some of the software that we may one day produce. Steemit have done some excellent work in this space for social blogging as one example that you provided. At the end of the day, cryptocurrencies need to have as many uses as possible across a wide variety of industries, and software may be a good beginning place for its use to flourish.

Agreed, if we can create successful DNotes micro economies it will aid in our growth as we continue to push towards mass adoption. The social and content related platforms seem to be viable options for building those. Filling a need will be vital to the success of the program, like wiser mentioned, she has a need to organize as work and social begin to merge but still require some separation and organization. Is that a fairly accurate representation of the need wiser?

I think you nailed it. I'd love to have a single platform where I can keep track of everything, and choose whether or not to involve others in a given task and basically be social or not. So, if it's my family campout I'm organizing, I'd want to be able to invite my family members to collaborate, but not the entire world. If it's a DNotes project involving other people, then I'd want to be able to socialize/collaborate with those other people right inside the project platform. And there there are those projects that I'd want to keep completely private, such as my spiritual practices or ideas for my personal journaling.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I know there are quite a few project management/collaboration platforms out there, like Basecamp, Trello, Process Street, and more. They are all expensive to use if you want all the features, and they don't all work the same or really do everything, and more often than not, you end up bringing in other apps, and then there are apps which help you integrate those other apps! It would be awesome to have it all there in one place, no other apps needed (although it wouldn't hurt to allow syncing with the other apps for those who want it). It would also be awesome to have it not cost too much. However, with that said, it would also definitely have to be profitable. Perhaps some kind of model could be used where the platform is free to use, but if you use it for some kind of business where you make sales through the platform, perhaps there could be a commission paid to the platform, similar to eBay.

And actually, designing CryptoMoms as a platform where someone could use it to run their business on, where it would have everything a business would normally need--shopping carts, payment processing, full website space, etc., *and* also have all the tools to keep it organized (recordkeeping, invoicing, etc.)--if that's even possible, I think would tie in so nicely with DNotes Global's vision. Perhaps people who run businesses that serve businesses, such as bookkeepers, graphic designers, etc., they could have their space on the platform and when you decide you need that service, there is a handy index you can go through and then collaborate with those service providers right inside the platform.

Not being a programmer, I of course have no idea what setting up something like that actually entails. I guess that would be a question for the Geneca people Smiley

I agree, that is the kind of platform I can get behind. Initially more social and growing a model of merged business, team, and social functionality and organization and management. Great idea!!!

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

I agree, that is the kind of platform I can get behind. Initially more social and growing a model of merged business, team, and social functionality and organization and management. Great idea!!!

Cool. Glad you like the idea. Let me know how I can help Smiley
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Winklevoss Twins Propose Crypto SRO

https://dcebrief.com/winklevoss-twins-propose-crypto-sro/
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy

Thank you, Amadeus82. Those are very reasonable comments and respectfully presented. We appreciate that.

We are adding some finishing touches to our white paper. It will be released with a lot of social media support, including press releases. Together with the launching of DNotes 2.0 and our funding rounds using Reg. D 506 (c) and A+ Mini-IPO, I am certain that media attention on DNotes will increase noticeably soon.

Regarding getting DNotes listed on more exchanges - that is not a long-term concern. I am certain that DNotes will be widely listed within a year. However, short-term may be a tougher call.  Most of the exchanges are going through some challenging time due to the state of our industry and regulatory challenges.

The ICO craze has caused some real damages and will lead to some industry adjustments. We are positioned to survive the test of time. When the dust finally settled, people will notice us. Meanwhile our vision is clear – mass adoption of DNotes as the inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce. The path to get there has been defined. Stayed tuned to follow our white paper closely.

We encourage all our supporters to pitch in a little that they can. Help like and share our posts. After four long years of relentless and tireless efforts, our community deserve a lot of credit. I can’t be happier for all of us that our turn is right around the corner. Get ready.
MECHETO

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Thanks for those words mate i want to tell that long time ago but I cant expres my self like I want to because i dont speak English so well. Thanks again and many thanks to the dev  team for the hard work so many years.Good luck!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Thanks for those words mate i want to tell that long time ago but I cant expres my self like I want to because i dont speak English so well. Thanks again and many thanks to the dev  team for the hard work so many years.Good luck!

Thank you, MECHETO. I remember you and understand you very well. Just need to be patience for a little longer. We are very deliberate and strategic in everything that we do. We may be the last to be rewarded by doing the right things but that is what differentiate us from others.

Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too.  
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

We are just about ready for the prototype release and may adjust CRISP to a daily payout so everyone can at least see it happening. There will be a windows build, and source code available for linux users to compile on their system. We do not intend to have mac build for the prototype.

The primary focus for those who are interested in testing will be regression testing (testing old functionality to ensure it still works as intended). There will be some documentation available and a checklist of functionality to test. There will be Prototype DNotes 2.0 coins available and you will be able to post your address or send me an email.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Preview of the white paper. We are all very excited to be releasing it soon, along with the DNotes Global website, and pitch deck.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Preview of the white paper. We are all very excited to be releasing it soon, along with the DNotes Global website, and pitch deck.

As an update, our law firm has just approved the following disclosure statements to be placed after the conclusion of our white paper. We are getting very close to a final release.

Forward-Looking Statements:

Certain information in this White Paper may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to DNotes Global, Inc., its ecosystems, roadmap, business strategies, DNotes digital currency, and the industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the company's management to the best of their knowledge.

Regulatory Statements:

Reg. D 506 (c)
This is not an investment memorandum. DNote Global, Inc. will file with the SEC as an exempt security under Regulation D Rule 506 (c) within 15 days after the commencing its first sale under this funding round.

Reg. A+ Mini-IPO
After the closing of the Reg. D funding round, the company will file with the SEC under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted, in this funding round until its Offering Circular is “qualified” by the SEC.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

We are just about ready for the prototype release and may adjust CRISP to a daily payout so everyone can at least see it happening. There will be a windows build, and source code available for linux users to compile on their system. We do not intend to have mac build for the prototype.

The primary focus for those who are interested in testing will be regression testing (testing old functionality to ensure it still works as intended). There will be some documentation available and a checklist of functionality to test. There will be Prototype DNotes 2.0 coins available and you will be able to post your address or send me an email.

This is great news. I trust that more people will come to appreciate that we are uniquely different. We are always committed to do the right with the best in class mindset. The launch of DNotes 2.0 will mark the beginning of our strive to be an innovative technology leader in our industry. Our continued focus is on DNotes mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency. Our white paper will give our supporters a glimpse of the various pathways towards mass acceptance.   
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bankers-criticize-crypto-always-goes-back-to-the-same-argument-intrinsic-value

Digital currencies arn't backed by anything.  As this author states, neither is much of any financial product.  DNotes will be changing the way crypto currencies are looked at.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Merited by wiser (10)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bankers-criticize-crypto-always-goes-back-to-the-same-argument-intrinsic-value

Digital currencies arn't backed by anything.  As this author states, neither is much of any financial product.  DNotes will be changing the way crypto currencies are looked at.

Thank you for sharing, Dan. This is a great article on digital currency lack of intrinsic value. Understandably, it has become a convenient default argument for some. In view of the sky-high valuation and ferocious volatilities we have seen in our industry, that argument is not groundless. Well, we can blame that on the inherent human tendency of greed and fear – pushing value and the lack of it to both extremes of the spectrum – speculatively, too high or too low.

We believe that there is a middle ground. To argue that digital currency has zero intrinsic value and, therefore, a fraud because it can be worthless or worth next to nothing is a display of pure ignorance.  Over time, they will be proven wrong. There is significant value in our industry. Exploiting the true value of our industry and its underling technologies has been among our most demanding strategic challenges.

The intrinsic value is not the same as market value. Market value is established based on what the next buyer is willing to pay, greatly influenced by supply and demand and sometimes justified by the greater fool theory.

“The greater fool theory states that the price of an object is determined not by its intrinsic value, but rather by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.” Greater fool theory - Wikipedia.

The intrinsic value, often call fundamental value, is the actual value of an associated asset based on an underlying perception of its true value in terms of both tangible and intangible factors. DNotes 25% (before dilution) ownership of DNotes Global, Inc. is a game changer in our industry. Given the strong likelihood that DNotes Global, as be a well-managed corporation with high growth and profitability potential, the default argument that digital currency has no intrinsic value will not be applicable to DNotes. That alone will differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Of course, you must be convinced that we are doers, not dreamers. It is best that you reach your own conclusion after you have a chance to study our white paper in detail. Stay tuned.  
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:10 AM

Google to Join Facebook in Ban on Crypto Ads

https://dcebrief.com/google-to-join-facebook-in-ban-on-crypto-ads/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

This is great news. I trust that more people will come to appreciate that we are uniquely different. We are always committed to do the right with the best in class mindset. The launch of DNotes 2.0 will mark the beginning of our strive to be an innovative technology leader in our industry. Our continued focus is on DNotes mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency. Our white paper will give our supporters a glimpse of the various pathways towards mass acceptance.   

Your point about timing is well made Alan. Being the first has numerous advantages -- namely brand recognition, and the association of your brand with a particular technology. There are also some disadvantages, as the costs of mistakes bear heavily on pioneers, who then pave the way for second movers to learn from them, and propel themselves forward without incurring the same costs -- "The second man through the door doesn't get shot".

Our commitment is to be the best in class, and achieve the goals that we have set out to do: to bring DNotes digital currency to mass adoption in the world of global finance and commerce by making use of an interconnected business ecosystem to support its growth and adoption. The first objective in this endeavor is to be at least as good as the competition, which you will see play out as we progress through 2018. The second objective is to become better than the competition in every category. Clever business strategies and decisions will play a key role in achieving this feat.

It is worth keeping in mind that there is so much more to digital currency adoption than just building the 'best' digital currency. The most technically brilliant digital currency is not useful unless it is easy to spend, store, and save through third party applications and services that anchor it to the modern world. Neither is it desirable for everyday consumers to trade with, store, and save in cryptocurrency unless they are confident in its relative stability (particularly against the downside end of volatility). Many crypto projects are vying to be the best digital currency, but few (if any) are taking the necessary steps to do what is required to make mass adoption a reality. DNotes is. By setting out to build more than just the best digital currency, DNotes aims to make digital cash useful through our own efforts, with so much at stake, why rely on third parties to create what you need for you / support your project? Especially when they can remove that support (VISA & Mastercard with most crypto debit cards, exchanges with coin listings, banks denying financial services etc), be forced to close down by decisions from outside parties (like regulators and banks), or fail internally because of insufficient compliance or business know-how?

We are setting out to build the best digital currency, but we are also going to proactively build ourselves what DNotes needs so it can be adopted by the mainstream. This means not relying on others. It means doing it ourselves so it is done to maximize DNotes' synergistic potential as part of a holistic plan. Even better, once built this ecosystem will support DNotes' value with fundamental value in the form of DNotes Global shares. This makes for a more stable currency that is given everything it needs to reliably appreciate in value over time in line with DNotes' adoption. Adoption in turn increases demand for DNotes' Global's business services, and that demand leads to more intrinsic value supporting DNotes.

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." -- Arnold H. Glasow

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: